The armoured hearts

By claburakp

Porsche was the one to put his life in danger to protect his brother and ensure their surviving, until the da... More

Welcoming words πŸ’—
The poverty of hearts
Rules
Decent
Home
New Rules
The bond of the bloody river
Painting of horror
Star
This place
The heavens
Thee-danger
Behind the doors
Emergency
Empty
Kim is alive
Building another trust
Back as it should be
Brotherhood
Roots
Father
Final
Temptation
Kiss?
Easy
Family
Closer than ever
Tiny, adorable Chay
The armour
I LOVE YOU

human's relationship

25 3 0
By claburakp

(Hi it's been a long time 💗✨️ I hope that you are doing great, love you 💗)

"So…what does this mean?” Kim asked, sitting on the grass next to Porchay. He had asked if they could be excused. He wanted to just have a quiet time with Kim, like they had looking at the sky together. He also needed to get it clear in his head, as much as Kim. The boy had naturally put his hand over Porchay’s one, as if a communication with words could only be made through it, and it might be that Kim was too used to the comfort of that hand to let go of it in a stressful situation. The one his brain felt left out, the one he was just eager to understand.

“Mnnn…do you remember when I talked about…my Hia?” Porchay asked, looking in front of him.

“I do. He is looking over us, this was why Star was named after stars.”

“What?” Porchay asked, surprised.

“If your Hia is a star too, he would find our Star and find you.”

Porchay giggled a little. “So it was why…” He whispered, this name for the cat. In fact, he never really wondered if it had a deeper meaning but it had. Kim just explained it and it just strengthened the idea that the third child was more than just something to put in a house. He was full of consideration for Porchay and he could find meaning in the most isolated images from reality. “Well… you know my Hia an I…we are born from the same parents…like I said before, they did love and-”

“It makes babies. But it’s too complicated for me to understand this. How could flesh added to flesh create another flesh without losing an amount of the original flesh.” Kim cut him quickly, he loved to talk when he knew, so much, he felt needed in the conversation, he felt seen.

“That’s kinda… a mystery no one knows about…” Porchay said, making Kim pout, he didn’t like to not know. “You remember that you were born from a mother and a father?”

“Yes. Totally. Porchay.” Kim whined. “I just want to know, tell me please.” Kim pressured him to talk. Porchay’s heart missed a beat. Did he hear Kim not standing the frustration of waiting? Did he hear Kim expressing the need to want something? His mouth opened and he had no idea what to say. He guessed that by being around more humans, all of the behavior looking weird for him at first was slowly sinking under his skin as something he was naturally reproducing. It might only be a theory but it made the boy smile. Kim was growing up from that house more quickly than he thought he would.

“So…your mother also had other babies…like me you are the last one of the family…”

“Wait…this means…that I have Hia?” Kim asked, his forehead frowning from his efforts.

“Exactly…and those Hia…are inside the house, they are Phi Tankhun and Phi Kinn.”

Kim’s eyes turned to him, a little weirded by that announcement. He didn’t get it like this, he didn’t, he couldn’t make any link but now that he had it he was lost. Porchay laughed a little in front of his reaction. “Are they?” He cocked an eyebrow.

“They are…but they didn’t know about you… they are in the same situation…”

Kim squeezed Porchay’s hand. He squeezed it and bit his lips in a desperate need of absorbing this information. “So they are… family? Like…we are for Star?”

“Yes…it is like this…”

“Then…” Kim let his head fall against Porchay’s shoulder. “Why don’t I feel close to them?”

“P’Kim…look at us…”

“I can’t look at us…technically if I look at us together…I can’t look at myself and look at us at the same time…” He sadly said, sighing loudly.

Porchay laughed loudly, his left hand reaching Kim’s hair to caress them. “I mean…think of us…of how you attacked me thinking that I was a menace…”

“You went into my place though…”

“True…” Porchay let his hand lay down again but Kim reached for it and put it on his head again. The boy giggled. “Okay…I won’t stop patting your hair…but P’Kim… would you attack me again, now?”

“No…I won’t…why would I?”

“That is the point. We grew up together, we made something of our meeting and we are protecting each other, right?”

“We are…but we weren’t at first? Is this the point?” Kim asked, always trying to be ahead of the meaning Porchay wanted to give to him.

“Yes…you can be related to your mother…you can be from the same family and not have a close relationship…”

“Everything always needs to be created…I see… but isn’t it tiring to always do this?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean…with you I didn’t know what was happening…but with them…I know that I might need to try and just the idea…is tiring.”

“I get you…I get you P’Kim…but in reality you just need…to try being honest, and if you appreciate someone let them know. And they can do their part of the job after.”

“Then I appreciate you…” Kim stated.

“Me too…”Porchay said, his own head put over Kim’s one. The conversation went easier than he thought it would. Kim was learning fast, he was listening and willing to learn, and he changed so fast that it reassured Porchay. He might not need to always be so worried for the boy. And with Tankhun and Kinn in his life now, he wasn’t alone at all. They might need some time but he saw how much they were shocked and how they didn’t know how to reach Kim, but it was written in their pupils that they wanted to.

“What do we do…” Tankhun whined, his head resting on the top of the sofa.

“I have no idea…” Kinn answered.

“Then have one!” Tankhun angrily answered before sighing at Erika’s disapproving look. “I always knew that I didn’t have an imaginary friend…”

“What’s that story again?” Kinn hid his face in one of the pillows, exhausted by the clue of another mystery.

“I knew Kimhan…I don’t know how…I should have been old enough to hear things…but dad told me that he wasn’t existing…that it was all in my head…but I knew deep inside that it wasn’t right…”

“It doesn’t surprise me. You were always hiding everywhere to spy on everyone.” Erika chuckled with a soft smile.

“And yet… we didn’t know…and look at them now…” Tankhun pointed at the two boys they could hardly see through the window. “Like…Kim looks so lost and Porchay…is stuck with us, and that’s not great news.” He sarcastically said.

“It just means that we have two people to protect now…”

“You mean three…” Tankhun smiled while Star jumped on him, exploring his laps.

“I can help you too.” Erika said.

“We can’t ask you this…you have your own life…” Kinn seriously stated.

“Whatever, my life was kinda a misery since the day I lost my friend, I just want to help her sons, and I have no one waiting for me.”

“If you explain it like this…it’s hard to refuse…” Kinn answered.

“It doesn’t change that we have problems with our father…” Tankhun added, his voice low and worried, they all knew how he couldn’t stand this man.

“That’s a problem…at the moment I needed to just earn his trust…”

“Because you still don’t have it after all those years..bullshit…”

“Tankhun is right…you can never have his trust, he is just like this…”

“It doesn’t change that-”

Kinn’s sentence was cut by a loud scream from outside. Some other voices could be heard and the three of them just ran, ran through corridors and doors to open the front one. They reached the back of the house. The carriage with Ken controlling it mostly crushed them. All they could find was Porchay trying to stand up.

A knife stabbing his right leg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 388 9
Tired of the draining existence that was being the mafia head, Kinn Theerapanyakul wanted to unwind with a fruitless endeavor filled with sex, a coup...
32.9K 2K 34
He's rude and ruthless , he's a dick but yet , he still loves him He wasn't soft but the words always hits him hard , his heart was soft but the oth...
2.4K 180 16
RATED 18+πŸ”ž (KimChay Fanfic) Porchay, a ordinary boy. Who was happy to live a normal and peaceful life with his grandparents and friends. Who never i...
9.8K 271 4
What if in the end Porsche decides that maybe Kinn and him are very different? What if Pete can't let go of the past and forgive Vegas just yet? What...