The bond of the bloody river

(Hi <3 This chapter is coming rapidly because I was eager to write it <3 hoping that it would be a great time <3 Love you <3)

Kim was tied up. Kim was caught. Kim was just trapped in between the old and the new, in between what he always knew and what he didn't even know was existing. The first thing Porchay gave him was the hardship of taking a decision because in the end changing the rules was still a choice, he didn't really make, he just kinda obeyed to a new real and present voice, but it was moving in a really exhausting way the habits of his brain. His whole life was about waking up, doing the same activities everydays of his life without any change, without any problems, without any sudden mistakes that life punched into his face. 

It was him, alone, just doing and never ever doubting what he was repeating. He really looked like a robot and this was what Porchay saw when he met him. The unmoving pupils. Kim could have been surprised to see a man, he could have screamed, he could have asked, he could have just attacked. But he stayed quiet. He didn't do any harsh movement, as if his system was glitching. As if the cells couldn't give any information to him because he was totally unable to have a reaction.

He also immediately came back to his schedule. Porchay found him cutting wood, as if he wasn't trapped on that chair. Kim just found his rhythm another time, he just walked back to what he knew and didn't give attention to the man in his house. But Porchay talked, he was kinda loud and here. He wasn't something Kim could just put aside like dust. He imposed himself in that place and he began to mess with Kim's stability which mirrored more a prison for the younger boy than a real home. Trained. For what? Alone. For what? There was no answer and the surprising environment Kim lived in was an awful place Porchay wanted him to forget.

He had enough. Rules. He had enough. Troubles. Rules never appeared like something positive for Porchay because it was always corrupted. Ruled for everyone but them. Rules because of them but applied to everyone. Unfair. Robbing was bad, it was and people were so eager to denounce them and so violent into not sharing but would they ever know that this little part taken was just to calm for some hours a hunger they wouldn't even be able to stand, too used to this comfort. It didn't mean that they needed to share, or that robbing was not bad. 

It only meant that every action had different calls and the Kittisawat's ones were, the most they could, safe and involving people who had the money to just go buy another one. It didn't justify anything but explained, no one, no world, was black or white and the purest hearts, like Porchay, could turn into the devilish citizens' target, because they had less than others, but they also had more than the more hopeless souls out there.

The small task of helping out someone took the unpredictable turn of getting closer to them. Porchay didn't understand at first what they were doing, he didn't get how a person could grow inside of someone's heart, becoming the deadliest or the prettiest tree, somehow rotting or helping to soothe a soul. The boy only knew that he had nothing to fear from Kim because he was defenseless and Kim had no idea that the world could be such a nightmare out there. Porsche was the strongest relationship Porchay ever had, a bounded blood one, a strong and familiar one since birth. Kim was different, Kim was an unknown blood, not made to be mixed, just to live together like two rivers whose roots would touch and create a reassuring flow for both of them.

Kim was also innocent, so innocent. Kim had no idea about anything, he only knew how to just live in that small home, he didn't know how anything work outside, he didn't know how the royals were better than the ancient generation, he didn't know how the poor were still so many in number even if less, he didn't know how you can just be born in a rich or in a unstable family, in a poor or in a really loving family. Everything was about something humans couldn't explain or even put words on. But Porchay wanted to make the boy learn one thing Porsche always told him :"We are what we are but we are responsible for who we become, never forget this Chay."