Fears // Taylor Caniff [MagCo...

By Dancing_Queenxx

Seventeen-year-old Jordan Whitesides is YouTube's very own, Jacob Whitesides' twin. She chooses to face her b... More

Fears
Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Twenty-Two

4 0 0
By Dancing_Queenxx

"We're back!" Carter announces as the group walks through the door.
"And we brought the goods." Johnson adds as everyone spreads themselves out around the room.

"Finally!" Mahogany cheers. "We've been waiting to see what you found."
"Yeah, what'd you get us?" Jac wonders. 
"Just open up the bags and see." Gilinsky instructs as he thrusts bags towards us. 

I excitedly grab the bag and reach in for the contents. From a quick glance at all of the items, I can tell that the boys had heaps of fun picking out these outfits. They've bought Mahogany and I matching blue skater skirts, a comic cropped tee, and bright green butterfly clips. The boys seem to have bought different fits for themselves, but Taylor has a shirt matching the colour of my own, making me smile. 

"Guys, this is so much better than I thought it'd be. Thank you." Mahogany beams. 
"Who would've guessed that you lot have style." I tease.
"Taylor, you better get your girl before I tickle her to death." Gilinsky threatens as he leaps forward and attacks. I quickly fall backwards onto the bed into a fit of giggles.

"Jack!" I squeal. "Stop!"
"Not until you admit that we have style." He calls over my laughter.
"Never!" I retort.

"Then no." Jack deadpans.
"Pleeease." I beg through laughter.
"Come on Gilinsky, stop it now." I hear Taylor speak.

"Aw look." Hayes cooes as Jack finally stops and I practically leap into Taylor's protective arms. "He's sticking up for you already." 
"That's because he's the best." I praise, leaning over to kiss my boyfriend on the cheek, causing his face to flush.

"Oh em gee, Taylor Caniff just blushed!" Carter pretends to fangirl in a high-pitched tone. 
"Okay, okay, we get it." Taylor gives in to the teasing and I smile up at him. "But I have good reason to. I mean, look at this beautiful girl beside me." 
"Aww." Lox cooes. 

"Enough of this, it's making me feel even more single." Nash sighs. "What do you guys want to do for the rest of the night?"
"We could go to the movies?" Johnson suggests.
"Nah, not in the mood." Matt declines.

"We could go to the spa again." I offer, Mahogany nodding along. 
"No!" The boys shout back, and I sink back into Taylor's side in defeat.
"Okay, no spa." I pout.

"How about we go out to the basketball court?" Shawn offers to the group.
"Yes." Aaron quickly agrees. "We haven't played ball in ages."

I smirk to myself as everyone agrees; these boys don't know what they're in for.

~~~

"Hey Hayes, how good is everyone here?" I question the younger Grier as we walk through the gates and stand on the hotel's basketball court.
"We're all okay. I mean, we have some game." Hayes shrugs.
"Really?" I question as he nods. "Who do you think is the best?"
"Probably Cam or Taylor." He answers.
"Interesting." I mumble and we join the group.

"First thing's first, who are the captains?" Johnson questions through his excitement.
"I reckon Nash and Hayes." I suggest as everyone agrees, prompting the boys to begin choosing their team.

"Cam, you're with me." Nash begins as they bro hug.
"Taylor." Hayes calls.
"Then we get Jordan." The older Grier calls as I give a dramatic gasp.
"How dare you." I fake a cry.
"You'll get over it and live." Nash pokes his tongue out.

"I choose the Jacks" Hayes announces.
"No fair." Nash whines. "You can't choose two people at once."
"What do you mean, 'two people'?" Johnson begins.
"Yeah, we come as a package." Gilinsky finishes.

"Okay, then we get Jacob and Mahogany on our team." Nash chooses.
"Well, we get Aaron and Matt." Hayes bites back.
"And we get Carter and Shawn." Nash chooses the final two people.

"This isn't fair." Matt complains. "You guys have an extra player."
"We deserve an extra player." Cameron defends. "We have both girls."
"Hey." I call defensively. "We're standing right here." 
"Sorry girls." Taylor apologies as I pout before everyone moves to their positions. 

"Don't worry Princess, I'll go easy on you." Taylor whispers from across from me.
"Why thank you kind sir." I tease lightly, getting ready to show these boys what I've got.

"Ball up!" Aaron announces as he throws the ball in the air and Taylor knocks it away from me. The ball bounces straight towards Matt, who immediately passes it to Johnson. Johnson starts to bounce the ball and head for the hoop, when he stumbles, giving Mahogany just enough time to clumsily get a hold of the ball.

"Pass the ball Mahogany!" Hayes shouts from across the court, seeing as Nash, Shawn, and Cameron are closing in on her. Mahogany squeals in response, as she fumbles with the ball but manages to pass it to Jacob. My twin assesses my situation, Taylor, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Hayes are all circling and he still passes the ball to me.  

"Jacob are you insane!" Nash shouts. "She'll never make the shot."
"That's what you think." Jacob calls back with a smirk as I catch the ball effortlessly. I begin for our side of the court, dodging the boys that make up the other team. When I reach the hoop, I toss the ball to my twin, allowing me time to get into a better position, right before he throws it back to me and I shoot the ball. Swish.

"Oh my gosh?" Lox gapes as everyone but Jacob and I stand around gobsmacked.
"Did she just-" Shawn begins.
"Sure did." I smile sweetly. "Jacob and I were co-captains of the Mixed Basketball team, three years in a row."

"You were what?" Cameron asks in disbelief.
"Co-captains." Jac confirms.
"Well, the more you know." Taylor starts whilst joining my side and leaning to whisper in my ear. "That was very attractive." He finishes, causing me to flush in the process.  

"Thank you, but flattery won't get you anywhere." I tease as I move to stand with my team. "We're still going to kick your ass."
"Oooh" The boys react as Taylor's confident face turns to one of pure shock due to my playful threat.

"Oh, you're going down now." Taylor gloats.
"I wouldn't count on that mate." Jacob smirks.

~~~

"I can't believe they beat us." Taylor whines.
"Poor baby." I fake sympathise. "Would a kiss make it better?"
"Yes." He pouts as I give him a quick peck on the lips, resulting in a happier Taylor. "Much better."

My team cheers as they pull me into a disgustingly, sweaty embrace. "We won!" The team chants over and over again. 
"Whatever." Nash complains.
"Oh bring it in losers." Mahogany instructs as the rest of the boys happily join in.

"Hey, what time is it?" Johnson suddenly asks as we all notice how dark it has gotten.
"Ten forty-six." Carter advises once he checks his phone.
"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I have a suitcase to pack and a show to prepare for." Matt announces as we all stare at him in confusion. "You guys do remember that after the show tomorrow we're going straight to Florida, right?"

"Oh yeah, totally?" Shawn nods as we all shake our heads signifying that we didn't. 
Matt sighs. "So after tomorrow's show, we head straight for the airport." 

I turn to Taylor with a sweet smile and hold out my hand. "Want to help me pack?"
"Do I have a choice?" The brunette wonders. 
"Nope." I laugh, pulling him towards my room. 

"If I help you, then you have to help me afterwards." Taylor informs.
"Hm, maybe." I hum pushing open my door. 
"Woah." Taylor whistles at the sight. "What have you done?"

"A lot of this was in preparation for our date, so technically, this is all your fault." I tease as I walk inside.
"My fault?" Taylor questions, closing the door behind him. 
"Yep, all you." I laugh playfully.
"Is that so? Then who cares if we make it messier, seeming as it is my fault." With that, Taylor lifts me up and places me on the bed.

"Still think it's my fault?" My boyfriend asks whilst hovering above me.
I nod my head.
"Well then, you're screwed!" He shouts as he starts tickling me.

"Hey!" I call between fits of giggles. "This is unfair."
"No, no. I think it's pretty fair." He teases as he continues to torture me.
"Taylor, please." I manage through my laughter.

"Ugh fine." He stops his attack as he moves his arms just enough for me to push him onto the bed beside me. We laugh together as I finally catch my breath. 

"What are you thinking about?" Taylor asks as he studies my face. I reach up to move some hair out of his eyes.
"Just about how lucky I am to have you, even before we started dating, you were always there. I appreciate you so much." I smile knowingly.
"Do you want to know a secret?" He asks as he laces our hands together as I nod.

"Ever since the day I met you, I knew that I wanted to be the one to hold you up when you were down, to be your shoulder to cry on." He admits as I squeeze his hand.
"I-uh, really?" I ask shyly.
"Yes." Taylor smiles. "And now I'm here with the girl of my dreams."

TAYLOR'S POV

I watch as Jordan's cheeks flush; that was definitely cheesy of me, but so worth it to see her happy.

"It's almost eleven thirty." Jords whispers. "I'm going to take a shower."
"Okay Princess." I smile towards her. "I'll be here, attempting to clean some of this stuff up."
"Good luck with that." She laughs as she enters the bathroom, closing the door behind her. 

"Okay Taylor, let's get started." I mumble to myself as I look around the room to see the contents of Jordan's luggage everywhere but in her suitcase. I hear the water begin to run and I start to organise her belongings into piles.

Ring! Ring!

"Oh thank goodness." I praise as I pick up Jordan's phone and answer the phone call she is receiving from her mum.

"Hello Mrs. Whitesides, it's Taylor." I answer.
"Taylor, how many times do I have to tell you all to just call me Becky?" She sighs.
"Sorry, hello Becky." I correct myself as we both laugh.

"It's quite fortunate for me that you picked my call because I hear that my daughter asked you to be her boyfriend." She speaks and I start to internally freak out.
"Oh yeah, that. Is it okay?" I ask nervously.
"Of course!" She laughs and I feel my body relax.
"That's good." I release a breath I didn't realise I was holding as I hear Jordan turn the water off.

"I was watching how you two were with each other when we visited. I just knew that something was going to happen soon, and I was right. You two are just so adorable, and I know that you will be good for her." The twin's mum praises.
"Thank you Becky." I smile to myself. "I promise to stay by her side through everything."
"You better keep your promises Mr. Caniff." Becky warns as the bathroom door swings open and my girlfriend comes into view, wearing pyjama shorts and a baggy jumper, my jumper.

"I always do Becky." I smile at Jordan as she looks at me questionably. "Do you want to speak with Jordan?"
"Yes, of course!" She practically shouts into the phone as I put her on loudspeaker and Jordan joins me on the bed.

"Hi mum." Jordan beams. "How are you?"
"How am I?" Becky questions as if it was the last thing she expected her daughter to ask. "How am I? How are you darling? You got went on your first date with Taylor, had your first kiss, and now you have a boyfriend, and you ask how I'm doing?"
"Mum." Jordan tries to warn.

"I'm so happy for you darling. He seems like a real gentleman and he's very attractive, and both of the boys like him, especially Logan." Becky continues.
"Mum." She tries to warn again.
"What? Aren't you happy?" Jordan's mum asks in concern.

"Of course I'm happy mum, but I just-" Jordan tries again and I hide a laugh.
"Oh-" Becky pauses. "Taylor's still there, isn't he?"
"Yes." Jordan laughs.
"Hi again." I add, letting Becky hear my voice.

"Well Jordan, with all of that said, Taylor is a keeper, so keep him." Becky advises through the phone and I make eye contact with Jordan.
"Don't worry mum, I plan to." She replies as we share a smile. 

"Mum, is that Jordan?" A voice calls from the background and proves to be getting closer. "Jordan, is that you? Hello?"
She laughs. "Hey Squirt."
"Is Taylor there too?" Logan asks through the phone.
"Yes, I am." I reply. 

"Taylor." Logan begins.
"Yeah buddy?" I ask, uncertain of what is about to be said.
"Don't you dare do anything to hurt my sister. She's too important and she means everything to us, so if you hurt her, then we'll hurt you." The youngest Whitesides threatens with love and I have to hold in a laugh.

"I promise to never hurt her Logan." I smile fondly at the phone. "She's too important to me too."
"Good man." Logan praises. "Good man."
"Thank you." I laugh.

"Good." Logan concludes, ending his brotherly chat. "I miss you Jords."
"I miss you too Squirt." Jordan replies with a slight tear in her eye, and I reach over and pull her into my chest.
"Taylor?" Logan calls.
"I'm hugging her right now buddy." I advise as I feel Jordan laughing into my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 330 51
Lauren grier Twin Best friend What happens when lauren discovers what her brothers are doing on the internet? Is she joining them or is she not
3.7K 130 27
13 year old Autumn Samuels lives in Ohio and is in love with her favorite musically star Jacob Sartorius. One day her mom tells her that she got her...
1.5K 143 41
Sophie is 17, she's actually originally from Britain but an unsteady life made her get as far away from 'home' as she could. With the little inherit...
177K 2.5K 37
Can one plane journey really change it all for a 21 year old girl from London.