MY COLD HUSBAND 2 || KTH FF

By thvficzz

This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Y... More

Book 1
Prologue ✨
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Hello
Part 16
Part 18

Part 17

11.6K 458 116
By thvficzz

Hi as you all know i had an operation... It's Friday...I had the operation exactly 2 weeks ago...So i haven't recovered yet and having some problems...I am bearing pain cz of that dressing...Cz infection ho gya h :( lol let it be...What matters is I'm alive and ok... It's normal for the doctors but not for me...i was scared when they were taking me to OT..It was my first time...But I'm ok now...

Yes I'll post a new story of JJK ..as yk it's his album time idk I have just thought...I love Jungkook...The story would be 50% true and 50% of my imagination...50% happened in real...And I'm sure you all will like it..It would be full of love...True love amd 50% hasn't happened will happen maybe...I don't know what will happen in our future...So i imagined...Hehe...

Jungkook is our golden pop star ⭐

Ok

TOP 5 FUNNY COMMENTS WILL GET MY FOLLOW BACK!! WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS PART, BEFORE MY OPERATION...I CHECKED NY PREVIOUS SMUTS AND I SAW MANY FUNNY COMMENTS 😹 I DIDN'T TAKE SS BUT I'LL SHOW YALL ONE DAY...SO YOU LL DO COMMENT.. I'LL CHOOSE TOP 5 COMMENTS AND FB!! HEHE!!

Y'ALL WANTED THIS???????? THIS PART!!! ENJOY ~

____________________________________________

Johan- We should get back home now!

Yn- Yes, let's go! I'm so tired!

Jungkook looked at her before speaking...

Jk- Mrs Kim, you ain't going with us....

Yn hit his arm hearing Mrs Kim and asked confusedly...

Yn- I'm not going ? What does it mean !?

Jk- I've booked a hotel room for you and Taehyung...So you guys are going to stay there tonight...*smirked*

Yn widened her eyes upon his words...

Yn- No we don't need to...We will be going home....

Raha shook her head before putting her arms around Yn's shoulder...

Raha- Come on girl! Enjoy your first night....

Yn's cheeks turned into crimson red and she blushed so hard but tried hard not to show it...Meanwhile Taehyung was standing just behind them trying to suppress his laughter...

Johan- Let's go guys! Others are waiting for us in the car....

Jungkook nodded and followed him along with Raha....

Yn- YAHH!! WHAT ABOUT US ??

She shouted....

Jk- TAEHYUNG HAS KEYS OF ANOTHER CAR!!

He smirked at her before leaving...While Yn rolled her eyes a little....

Tae- Why ? Didn't you want this ??

Taehyung's deep voice made her heartbeat to skip...She was unaware of his presence there...She looked behind and spoke while stuttering....

Yn- I- no it's not lik-

Tae- *raised eyebrows* So you don't want this ??

Yn looked away and didn't speak anything making Taehyung chuckled...He came closer to her and bent down near her ears...And spoke...

Tae- So I still have the same effect on you even after 6 years, hmm ??

Yn was a blushing mess...She ignored his words and started walking towards their car...Taehyung rubbed his hairs back and followed her...They both sat and drove off to the Hotel...

The couple was welcomed and congratulated by the receptionist and staffs...Taking the keys, they headed towards their bedroom...

Both of them entered the room and the view infront of them made the atmosphere more heated...They were looking all around keeping silence...But Yn broke it speaking....

Yn- I'll go and take a shower...

Taehyung hummed....

Yn- But what about my clothes ? What will I wear ??

Tae- There must be the clothes already kept in there...Jungkook said that they have arranged everything....

Yn nodded and went to the bathroom....

Taehyung removed his tuxedo and sat on the couch while heaving a deep sigh...

Tae- I may not be able to control myself today...I missed her soo much...I fucking missed her...!!

He said and leaned back....

Meanwhile Yn took a hot shower and wrapped herself with the bathroom before walking towards the shelf...And there were some clothes kept for her...But she gasped after seeing them...

Yn- They're too much! Brats!!

She mentally bit them before wearing those clothes....As she got no other choice...She didn't bring her clothes...

After getting changed into them, she took a deep breath before coming outside...She kept her head low as she was feeling very awkward in them...After so long...

Hearing the door knob sound, Taehyung looked towards the door....His jaw dropped only to see her wife looking all sexy in the lingerie...He gulped hard as he was feeling hot all of a sudden...

( Imagine any one )

He was staring at her for god knows how long, until Yn spoke...

Yn- You won't take shower ??

Taehyung was snapped back to the reality...He coughed a little before speaking...

Tae- Umm ah I will...

He ignored eye-contact and walked to the bathroom before shutting the door....

Yn- Am I not looking hot ?? He didn't compliment though ??

She pouted before walking near the bed and sat there before taking her phone from the nightstand...And a message popped up on the screen...She opened it to see...

Eun- Enjoy your first night baby girl!!

Yn chuckled a little before putting it on the bed again...

After 10 minutes, Taehyung came outside wrapping a towel around his lower part...

Yn looked at him and he did the same...And they kept the eye-contact for a few seconds...Taehyung broke it and walked to the couch before sitting there....

Yn in mind: What's wrong ?? Doesn't he ?? I mean why did he sit there ??

Tae in mind: Umm ahm

how to start ?? It's been like almost 6 years we didn't do that...But I want it today....But she won't feel uncomfortable ?? Ah of course she won't....But it's awkward...How to start ??

Taehyung kept sitting there without uttering anything...Meanwhile Yn made an angry pout before laying on the bed, covering herself with the duvet...

Yn in mind: It's fine if he doesn't want to do anything...Let me sleep then!!

Taehyung looked at Yn's figure and frowned...

Tae in mind: Why is she ?? She wanted it today in the afternoon right ??? Ahh is she mad or what ?? Oh, let me make it up for you baby~

Taehyung chuckled a little guessing the matter and walked towards the bed before hovering over her body...She flinched but felt relaxed after seeing him...But the next moment, her hands were pinned upwards against the bed by him....

Yn- What are you doing ??

Tae- The thing you wanted in the morning...I'm doing that now...

Yn's cheeks flushed red and looked here and there trying to avoid his strong gaze...

Tae- Did you think you can sleep without letting me finish my work ??

Yn- But you didn't want it....

Tae- And who said that hmm ???

Yn- I know that....

She said in her low tone...

Tae- You know that huh ?? Don't worry...I will show you what I want today....

Taehyung said looking at her intimately....Yn didn't say anything just kept looking into his eyes or more like getting lost in them, in those deep oceans...As if his eyes were speaking a lot which even he couldn't say...

They were looking at each other with love, passion and lastly lust, maybe lust for the love...Suddenly Taehyung pressed his lips upon her catching her off guard...He started kissing her while Pouring all the love and care in it...Yn also kissed him back at instant with all the sweetness and love she could....

Taehyung moved his hand at the side of her belly and started rubbing there...She gasped when his hands squeezed there...Taking the opportunity, he inserted his tongue into her mouth and started exploring every corner of it while devouring her totally...She also tried to fight against his tongue but as usual she failed...Taehyung pulled away when he felt her getting out of breath....She started breathing heavily while he kept on adoring her face...When Yn got into her normal state, Taehyung again kissed her on her lips....His hands were traveling throughout her body while he kept eating her out...

Taehyung held her waist before sitting on the bed while keeping her on his lap...They broke the kiss and looked eachother...As if their eyes were speaking to eachother...Before he could do something, Yn attacked his neck...Well it's shocking right ?? Even Taehyung was shocked...He was unable to process but eventually chuckled internally...He isn't submissive type...He likes it when she tries to take the lead...So he did let her do anyway she wants...He can't say no to her when she's asking something after so long...

Yn started sucking his neck area and kissing there...Taehyung held her waist before laying back along with Yn...She went towards his chest and sucked there...And bit his left nipple making him groaned....

Tae- Ahh Yn...

Yn looked at him and again attacked there...He groaned again and held her before turning around...He again hovered over her...And pinned her hands...

Tae- Enough...Now it's my turn...

Yn kept staring at him innocently...

Taehyung winked at her before attacking her collarbone...She moaned...

Yn- Mmhh

Taehyung kept sucking there and bit there leaving a red mark...

Yn- Ahh Tae~

He looked at her before opening the hem of her lingerie leaving her in only her undergarments...Taehyung smiled before pecking her forehead and again came to the view...He bent down and kissed her cleavage...He put his hand underneath and unhooked her bra before removing it properly...Yn looked here and there feeling a little shy...Even though nothing was new for her...

He again moved towards her face before leaving a peck on her nose and cheeks...And again came to the same place...He massaged her boobies and kissed them smoothly...He sucked her nipples so hard making her gasp...She was scratching the bedsheet while moaning...

After Taehyung went towards her lower area and looked at her for her consent...She nodded making him smile...He slowly kissed her inner thighs...And moved towards her pvssy...He spreaded her legs and put them on his shoulder before starting his job...He rubbed her clit with the thumb and kissed there slightly...She moaned...He looked at her and again looked back at her entrance before bending down there and inserting his tongue , tasting her out...

Yn- Ahmhh

The pain and the pleasure he was giving her at the same time made her release some tears...He took out his tongue and started fingering her while putting two of his fingers at the same time...She gasped...

Tae- You like it ??

Yn didn't reply but kept looking at him...

Tae- Ah baby say!! You like it ?? Or else I'll stop...

He said stopping in the middle....

Yn- Tae, I love it...Please don't Stop...I wanna cum!!

Taehyung smirked naughtily before pulling out his fingers making her whine...

Tae- No, you can't come until I say...

Yn- Tae please ~

Tae- Not yet baby...Wait for me hm?

He said before positioning himself at her entrance and rubbed his dick in her clit before pushing it slowly...

Yn- Ahaah

Taehyung inserted himself inside slowly and let her time to adjust his size...After all they were doing it after 6 freaking years...

Yn- You can move now...

Taehyung hovered over her and started pushing in and out slowly while kissing her neck slowly, trying to make her feel good...

Tae- You know what ? I fucking missed you....

Yn- Me tooo ahmhh~

Tae- You like it ?? Hmm ahmm ??

Yn- Mh I love it...Please faster...

Taehyung chuckled before thrusting inside her more fastly....

He was literally thrusting so hard which was giving her both pleasure and pain...She didn't complain...In fact she loved it lol...

Yn- Taehyung I'm gonna cumm ~

Tae- Wait ah me tooo ~

And they cummed together...

He thrusted inside her for the last time and came out before dropping himself beside her and hugged her tightly....

Yn- I love you, Tae ~

Tae- Then should we go for another round ??

He said playfully...

Yn- Yahh, nooo!!

She replied and buried her head on his chest while he chuckled....

And the night went like this and they spent it being in eachother's arms....

They're together again ~

----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
DO VOTE & FOLLOW ME TO BE UPDATED ABOUT MY STORIES!!

THANK YOU FOR READING<3
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
❥︎ ❝ MY COLD HUSBAND 2 ❞

❥︎STORY BY ~ thvficzz ♡︎
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 3.3K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
875K 38.4K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
1.4M 47.6K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
371K 11.4K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...