MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue

Break Up

558 17 1
By moonlight_stars96

After she spoke to jungkook, she cut the call and put the phone on the table, then she look at us with a serious face.

We gluped.

Few minutes later the door burst open, and we all turn and look at the entrance, then we saw my brothers get inside the class without care of anything, My body started to shiver.

jin oppa went mrs.park table and asked her my phone. 

jin: give me her phone. "he ask a commanding tone."

then she took my phone on her table and gave to him.

jungkook come to my place and look at me angrily. I tried my best to hide my fear in front of them.

jungkook: pack your things and come with us. "he said angry tone."

Mrs.park: she is in my class jungkook, you can't take her with you like this.

he turn and give her death glare, so she immediately shout her mouth, then he turn to me and said.

jungkook: I said pack your things y/n. "he yelled at me."

I started to pack my things, when I look at soobin, he look at me worriedly, and my brothers look at us angrily.

After I finish my packing, he grabbed my hand harshly and dragged me out of the class, others followed us.

y/n: oppa!! Let it go of my hand, you're hurting me. "I said tears eyes, but he ignored my tears and his grip become tighten than before, I feel a strong pain in my hand.

When we reach car, he push me into the car, and then drive to home. I sit beside yoongi oppa, and I look at my hand, it has dark purple fingerprint mark.

I was silently sobbing, then suddenly jimin oppa shout at me.

jimin: can you please shut your f*cking mouth for minute, it's irritating me. "he said cold tone."

But I ignore his words, and crying silently look at my lap, they don't even care about my tears.

once we reach home, I run to my room and locked the door, and started cry harder.

few min later I heard someone knocking my door. 

y/n: who is this? "I ask cracking voice."

ms.joy: Miss y/n, it's me ms.joy.

y/n: what you want ms.joy? I want to be alone. "I said while sobbing."

ms.joy: But Miss y/n, your brothers want to meet you.

y/n: I said I want some time alone, and I don't want see anyone f*cking face now, so get out here. "I yelled at her."

ms.joy: Miss y/n please!! Come with me, or else they'll punish me.

I don't want be others punished because of me, so I decided to go with her.

y/n: give me a 5 min, I will come with you. " I said wipe my tears and went to my closet and change my clothes."

once i changed my clothes, i open the door. I saw ms.joy standing in front my door worriedly.

y/n: where are they? "I asked her plain tone."

ms.joy: they're in meeting room, Come with me miss, I'll take you to them.

I nodded and followed her, when we reach meeting room, she was about to open it but I stopped her. She turn and look at me confused face.

Y/n: you don't need to do that, I'll go myself. you may go now. "She bowed to me and leave me alone there."

Now I'm standing in front of meeting room, and lot of questions popped into my mind. Did they find out I had a boyfriend? What would be their reaction if they found out that? I don't want yeonjun and others get hurt because of me, I will protect them no matter what happened.

I took deap breath and open the door and went inside the room, as I entered the room I saw that my brothers were sitting there. Everyone look at me with their cold eyes.upon seeing them like this, I started to panic. 

The awkward silence spread in all over the room, I was standing in front them like a statue, then namjoon oppa break the silence.

Namjoon: come and sit here y/n, we want to talk to you. "He said cold tone." 

I nodded my head and walk to the table and try to sit for away from them, but tae oppa hold my hand and made me sit beside him, now I'm sitting with maknae's, the most dangerous devil's in this group. 

Y/N POV

Wow y/n!! What a wonderful place are you sitting now....my left side V and right side jungkook, jimin sit beside jungkook. I think their sharp gaze will kill me. Time pass no one talk to me, they just glared at me, so I decided to break the silence.

Y/n: h...hmmm.... m..may I.. know why I'm here? "I try to not shuttering but I failed." 

Jimin: do you want to know why are you here....huh? "He yelled."

I immediately close my eyes because of fear and tears rolled down my eyes.

Namjoon: jimin!!! I told you control your anger. "He yelled back."

Jimin: now you're controlling me hyung, what about her, she always breaking our rules and we always forgive her,  but this time she must be punished.

Jin: enough jimin..We're not here to  punished her, before she get punished, we need hear her explanation too.

Jimin: whatever...

Namjoon: y/n....listen, we won't hurt you, so you don't need to scared of us, but we want  know the truth. "He said calm and cold tone."

I just nodded.

Suga: I just hope you won't lie to us this time. "He said black face."

Then they all started to ask questions.

J-hope: who are they?

Y/n: I already told you oppa, they're my childhood friends, we're studied together in US, there is nothing else between us.

Jungkook: oh!! Really!! Then what is this? He placed my phone in front me.

I look at my phone and I saw me and yeonjun 1st date pictures, after see that pictures my eyes are winded.

Jungkook: But this pictures doesn't shows like you both are just friends.

V: we're not dump y/n, after seeing this pictures, do you really think, we'll believe in that the two of you are only just friends.

J-hope: we just want to know the truth y/n, So Don't try to lie to us again. Who is he?

I want answer his question but no words come out from my mouth because of the fear.

Jin: don't make us angry y/n, just answer our question.

I gather my all strength and answer his question.

Y/n: h...he i..is my b.. boyfriend oppa. "I said low voice."

Bts: WHAT!! BOYFRIEND!! "They said angrily."

Suga: you said you don't have any boyfriend right?  "He said and try to control his anger."

Y/n: y.. yes, because I was afraid you would do something to him, which why I lied.

Jimin: you promised us, you never lie to us, aren't you?  but you break your promise y/n.

V: you're not only break the promise, you break our trust too. 

J-hope: I can't believe this you did this, we trusted you y/n, but you break that and now I really disappointed in you.

I was crying without saying anything. Then jin oppa said something, that made me shocked.

Jin: break up with him. "He said serious tone."

Y/n: WHAT!!! "I look him winded eyes."

Namjoon: end this relationship here y/n, We don't want him to be your boyfriend. 

Y/n: but love him oppa, why can't you see that.
When you all have a girlfriend, why can't I have a boyfriend?

They remained silent without saying anything.

Y/n: answer my questions oppa.

J-hope: because he not suitable for our family and for you. 

Y/n: Are you saying this because he belongs to the average family? 

Jin:  just shut up y/n.....the only thing you need to know is, you are not allowed to have a boyfriend.

Y/n: what if I want to?

They started to laugh evilly.

Suga: Do you want his life to end soon... doll? "He ask arrogant tone."

Jin: And, trust me princess, don't test our Patience, do what we said.  "He said commanding tone." 

Y/n mind: i started to feel I'm all alone in this room surrounded with strangers, yesterday I thought I was luckiest person in this world because of my brothers, but now very thing is changed, they started to threatened me again, I feel surrounded by controlling freaks.

Jimin: I think you don't want him to see him alive. "He said while smirking."

Y/n: stay away from him.

V: if you really want us to stay away from him, then break up with him.

my tears dropped my eyes continuously, I just feel helpless infront of them, I don't want they hurt yeonjun and others, so I made up my mind and agreed to obey them.

Y/n: I do, but please don't hurt them

They look me with a creepy smile on their face. Then tae oppa placed my phone infront me. I look my phone blankly for a second, and then I took it with my shaky hand.

I called yeonjun, after few rings he pick up my call, and spoke to me happily.

Yeonjun: hey baby, why did you call me in this time? Everything is okay there? 

After hear his voice, my heart started beat fast and tears forming in my eyes. I collect all my strength and said.

Y/n: y... yeonjun-ah...l.. let's b.. break up. 

Yeonjun: b..baby!! Y/n!! What happened to you? Please stop playing like this. "He said cracked voice."

I couldn't control my tears. I started to cry silently, I try my best to hide my sobbing from him.

Y/n: I'm sorry yeonjun, I can't stay with you, we're not made for eachother. So I end this relationship here.

Yeonjun: y/n!! Why are you saying like this? Please don't do this to me, I can't live without you, because I really love you, I know you love me too, Something has happened and that's why you saying like this, just tell me what is it? We'll solve together.

Y/n: nothing is happened, I just don't want to continue relationship with you, we're over yeonjun, so just accepted the truth and move on, and don't wait for me, I'll never come back to you.

I immediately cut the call before I lost control on my words and hurt him more. 

I put the phone on the table and started to cry, my heart hurt so badly to hear his cracking voice. I'm so cruel. I hurt my love, who always beside me and support me everytime, I just hate my fate.

I was crying without caring anyone then I feel someone hand on my shoulder, I look at the person, it was Suga oppa, he is standing beside me. I look at him with my red puffy eyes. my eyes filled with full of angry and disappointment.

He was about say something but I cut his words.

Y/n: don't you dare to touch me oppa. "I removed his hand from my shoulder and get up from my place, then I look at them all angrily and said."  

Y/n: I think you all love me, but I was wrong, you guys are only love yourself, you never care about my happiness, you only think how to control me, but one thing I reminded you oppa,  I'm not your toy to control every time, I'm a human too, I'm also have a feeling, why can't you understand that? "I lost my control and started to yelled at them."

Y/n: I truly regrets to burn in this family. I don't know why I'm still alive? Why didn't I die on that day with mom? If I had died with my mom on that day, I wouldn't have to face this now. If mom still alive, she will definitely understand my feelings.

Y/n: I always wondered, what I had done wrong to face all this pain, now I found my answer, because I born in kim family, the most popular and wealthiest family in this country, because of that I lost my all freedom. 

Y/n: since in my childhood you all always lock me in this house, never let me go anywhere, after mom death I get some freedom in my life, but that's also end when dad married mrs.kong.

Y/n: y.. yeonjun... "I said painful tone." He is the only happiness I had in my life but you have separate him from me too. Are you now happy to see me in pain? I just hate my life, and I hate you all too. 

Seeing their face my anger increased every second so i decided to leave from there.  I walk to the entrence and slammed the door by my behind and left the room. 

BTS POV

After she left the room, jungkook slammed the table and get up from his place.

Jungkook: how dare she say like this?  we're doing this for her own good, why can't she understands that? "He said angrily."

Namjoon: just calm down jungkook.

Jungkook: how can i calm down hyung? didn't you hear what she said ?

Namjoon: I can understand her words hurt you so much, infact We're all hurt by her words but you have to understand one thing, she didn't know about yeonjun really identity.

Jimin: I just fucking hate that fact, we can't tell her that yeonjun guys is son of our enemy, and he just using her to get ride of us.

V: I'll kill him hyung, He seeks to separate her from us.

Jin: Don't do any kind of stupid thing tae... We will find the solution for this problem. 

V: The only solution to this problem is his death.

Jungkook: I agree with taehyung hyung.

Jimin: me too.

Jin: can you guys stop this nonsense. we can't kill him now. "He shout at them."

J-hope: why not hyung.

Jin: are you dump? she loves him, if we kill him now, She will doubt us and leave us forever. Do you want that to happen?

Suga: what if he try to harm her? 

Namjoon: don't worry hyung, I won't let that happen, We will protect her no matter what, and we need to find his true intention, before we decide to do anything. 

As a leader he know how to control the situation. Everyone agree with him and walk out the meeting room.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV

I was sleeping then I feel someone shaking my body continuously and called my name. I open my eyes slowly and look at the person, it was ms.joy.

Ms.joy: miss y/n... wake up..you're getting late for school.

Y/n: okay... okay..I'm awake.. please stop shouting my name."I said sleep tone."

Ms.joy: But Miss y/n why are you sleeping here?  "she ask me concern tone."

Y/n: what do you mean? Where I'm sleeping. "I rubbed my eyes and looked at the place, then the reality hit my head, I'm sleeping on the rooftop."

Yesterday night after I argued with my brothers, I came rooftop to clam myself, and without knowing I asleep here.

But why didn't I get cold last night, Then I looked around me and my body was covered with blanket.

Y/n: who did this? "I asked ms.joy."

Ms.joy: I don't know miss y/n, probably young master hoseok, because I saw him come to rooftop last night, and also he is the one who told me you here.

I sigh and removed the blanket from my boby and left the rooftop, then I directly went to my room to do my morning routine.

Once I finish my routine, I went downstairs and there I meet my brothers, i ignored them and we all went to the car.

I rested my head against the window and try to calm myself, the ride was pretty much silent, then our car stopped in traffic signal. 

I look at the window and saw 2 kids playing with their parents in park, the park located few metres distance away from our car, so I can see them clearly, l just look that family and smiled.

Y/n mind: what a happy family, Why don't I have a family like this? "I think into myself and smiled painfully."

Then the traffic single is released and the car started move again, l kept looking at them until they disappeared from my view, once we crossed the park, I close my eyes and try to forget everything. 

the car came to stop when we reached a parking lot.  Everyone got out, and I tried to walk to school, but namjoon oppa hold my arm and stopped me.

I look at them confused face.

Y/n: what you want oppa? "I ask firmly."

Namjoon: listen y/n....just stay away from them, and don't try to do any stupid things to makes our anger worse.

Suga: If you really want they shouldn't get hurt by us, then listen to us.

I didn't want to waste my time arguing with them so I nodded my hand and quietly left the place.

Jimin: aish... this girl, I can't tolerate her attitude hyung. she is lucky, she is my sister or else...

Jungkook: or else what hyung, did you forget that, how she beat that guys in club, I don't want you to end up in hospital. "He said teasingly and started to laugh."

Jimin: yahhh... what you said. "He said and about to punch him but jin stopped them."

Jin: enough kids.. now everyone go to your class before bell rings.

Then they all went to their way.

TIME SKIP

I was walking through the hallway to reach auditorium, then someone called my name from my behind, so I turn and look at the person, it was TXT except yeonjun. They're walk towards me angrily.

Y/n: hey soobin... "Before I could finish my words ne slapped me hardly, and I fell on the floor."

I hold my cheeks with my palm, and look him with my tears eyes.

Y/n: soobin!!! Why did you slapped me? " I yelled."

Soobin: Just shut up you b*cth. after what you done to yeonjun hyung, you deserve this slap. I thought you're a nice girl and different from others, but you proved me wrong. 

Taehyun: after you come back to korea, you change lot y/n, you never contact us again, whenever we tried to called you, you didn't pick up our calls, we thought you were busy, but now we realise you tried to avoiding us all the time.

Kai: You're mother married the richest man in this country, so we don't need you now, that's why you avoid us.... right?

Y/n: No!! It's not like as you think.

Beomgyu: oh please...y/n....Stop your lies. yeonjun hyung loves you so much, after you left US, he just live without soul, he always watching your pictures and find his happiness in it, but what you did? without caring about his feelings you broke his heart.

Kai: Answer us.. Why did you do this y/n?

I don't know what to answer for their question. If I say the truth, they'll started to fight with my brothers, it makes situation worst than before, so I decided to stay silent. I just look at the ground and cry.

Then soobin bend my level and grabbed my hair harshly. 

Y/n: s...soobin, leave my hair, it's hurt. "I started to scream because of the pain.'

Soobin: This pain is nothing compared to the pain you gave my brother. And you know what my brother doesn't need slut like you. "He said and tightened his grip."

I was crying because of my mental and physical pain they all giving me. Then suddenly someone shout at him.

???: SOOBIN!! LEAVE HER!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
10.8K 379 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
7.6K 155 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen 💜❤️❤️ Story hehe H...
60.9K 1.6K 32
This is a story about a girl (y/n) she has 4 sisters which has same terrible past as y/n. They lost their father at very early age and lived with the...