ꜱᴛᴀʀɢɪʀʟ | 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘊�...

By obrowne21

ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒 More

STARGIRL
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜
001. ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
002. ꜱʟɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴍꜱ
003. ʟɪᴠᴇ
004. ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
005. ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ
006. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
007. 4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. ʜᴀᴋᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
010. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
012. ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
014. ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
015. ʜᴏᴍᴇ
016. ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
019. ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 'ᴇxᴇꜱ'
020. ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
021. ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
100k Reads
023. ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ
024. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
025. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3
027. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
028. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 💔
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ ꜱᴜ
030. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
031. ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
032. ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴡ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
035. ꜱʟɪᴘ ᴜᴘ
036. ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
038. ᴍɪʟᴏ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

022. ᴍᴜᴋʙᴀɴɢ

6.3K 209 102
By obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"No, he's a faithful British man."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"NO!"

Valentina cried bringing her hand to her head disappointingly. Yet again, Raising Kanes forgot her food. She was being a bit dramatic seeing as she still had her chicken tenders and fries but they forgot her Texas toast. That was literally the whole reason she wanted Kanes in the first place.

Oakley chuckled at her dispair and brought a piece of his own Texas toast to his mouth. He took a bite before bringing the rest to his girlfriends mouth. "Here, you can have a bite of mine."

The emphasis on "bite" was made very clear so she wouldn't eat the whole thing. He watched as she took a tiny bite with her perfect teeth before grasping his hand so she could take a couple more.

"Alright." He tried to pull away but she didn't let go. "Goddamn hungry ass."

"Broke ass, you didn't even pay for it." She laughed with her mouthful.

His eyes widened and looked to the camera that she had set up on their kitchen counter. The couple themselves sitting across from it with their food displayed on the counter.

"You better cut that out."

WITH HIS ARM WRAPPED AROUND HER SHOULDER Oakley kissed her cheek as she did her little intro.

"What's up fuckers-" Oakley hid his face into her neck so he could hide his laugh as she greeted her fans.

"I'm here with..." she trailed off waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Central Cee." He said with his head down acting all shy. Cheeks all red from the attention him.

Val gave him short applause before squishing his cheeks together and looking to the camera. She could feel him smile in her hands. "Look at you being all shy. I can get used to this."

Cut to the Q&A!

"Did Central Cee cheat?" Val read the question aloud from her phone.

"Oh my gosh, man." Oakley smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

Val tried not to laugh as she rubbed his back soothingly. "No, he's a faithful British man. Can I tell them what happened?"

"Go ahead, sweetheart."

"So basically what had happened was his crazy ass ex-" Val started.

Oakley shook his head. "She's not even my ex. We never dated."

"You tell him." Val gave him a proud look before continuing. "Anyways, basically she, who must not be named, lied about the whole thing. The text were taken way out of context, the photos were hella old."

"Some of them weren't even real. And yes I did meet up with her but it was to end things with her. She's a psychopath and won't take no for an answer so it got to the point where I had to physically meet up with her and tell her that I don't want her." Oakley explained his shyness long gone.

Nodding in agreement Val gave a shameful look to the camera. "The whole us taking a break thing was my bad cause I kind of blocked him on everything so he couldn't reach me. I definitely overreacted-"

"It's okay baby." He understood her reaction. Was he mad that she didn't hear him out? Yes, but he knew that Val had a past and her reaction was completely valid.

That rewarded him with a few loving kisses on his bony cheek.

Next Question!

"What's is your guys' love language?"

They shared a small looked knowing exactly what the other one was thinking. Val took a sip of her drink before setting it down. "What's mine?"

"Easy." Oakley confidently said. "Physical touch. In a good way, you're very clingy. Funny story, yesterday we were laying in bed right? I was cuddling her, you know being the big spoon and all that. Tell me why when I turned over to set my phone down, this girl-"

"Hold on now-" Val tried to cut in to explain herself.

"This girl gave me a five minute lecture on how rude it was and that I don't love her."

Laughing Val rolled her eyes. "I thought you didn't want to cuddle me anymore."

"I was coming back. I didn't even get the chance to turn back around." He finished laughing.

"Okay, moving on. Yours is words of affirmation." Val removed the attention from her onto him.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked. "Why's that?"

"Boy you know you liked to be gassed up. Like I swear you love when people compliment you. Your cheeks get all red and you can't help but smile."

Shrugging he focused back on his food. "That's true."

Last Question!

This time, Oakley scrolled through the questions before choosing one. "Is there possibly more songs with both of you? Maybe even a tour since y'all are dating?"

"That's fucking genius!" Val moved closer, her head on his shoulder as she searched for the person who asked that.

He smiled at her excitement rubbing the back of her head lovingly. "We never really thought about that. Too caught up in our own bubble."

His mind drifted to the ring that was stashed away in one of his jackets hidden away in his closet. He kind of wanted to ask her soon and if they went on tour then that would be the perfect opportunity.

"We'll see."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮✔️

Liked by champagnepapi, santandave, kaicenat and 5,987,765 others

Centralcee proud of you always ❤️

Tagged - valcastro

Comments⤵️

kaicenat y'all locked in 🤩

User134 I don't know who I want to be more

User137 NOT CENCH BEING SHYYYYY

User138 MANIFESTING A VOAKLEY TOUR 🤞🏼

User135 let me find someone who'll let me take a bite of their food 🙏

user137 when is it my turn

User138 YALL HAD US WORRIED FOR A SEC THERE

User139 the way he looks at her😍
↪️user142 I felt like I was interrupting 😭

User140 omg I've missed Val's yt vids so bad

user141 it's not a want it's a need

User143 I'm not jealous you are ☹️

User148 it's so sexy when she insults us in her intros 😍
↪️ user149 right like insult me anytime you want bbg

User144 YAY WE GOT RID OF MS SUNDOWN TOWN
Liked by 5 million others

User145 Val is perfect
Liked by centralcee

User146 OUUU SHE GETTING THAT DICK EVERYDAY

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• oh I just know Central Cee loves it when people compliment him
• ALSO I'm glad people are finally seeing that Madeline isn't this perfect girl that everybody should look up to ITS NOT HATING JUST THE TRUTH
• Anyways, how are you guys doing? Any thing you want to see in this book in the future?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.4K 34
𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
21.3K 246 8
Central Cee imagines for black girls🤍 Contains smut...
376K 8.7K 52
𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝚂𝙷 𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 -"𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙" ~ 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝚈𝚂 𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽...
163K 2.5K 63
⚡️hp, next generation Instagram n stuff.