Revenge | A Kim Taehyung Fanf...

By TaestheticMe

(completed) "Why? Why'd you kill her when you loved her?!" "Some things are just never meant to be, No matte... More

Important Note
Prologue
Cast
Friends and Enemies
Requests
IronLady
Something's Wrong
Love
Goodbye Sis
Trip
Lying Game
Caught in a Lie
Love on Hiatus
Tears and Memories
Danger
Save Me
Reunion
Blame Game
Mission
Goodbye Love
Just a Friend
Marriage
Bring the Trouble, Make it Double
Deal!
Great Expectations
Smarter than I thought
Get into hiding!
Sneak in
Realisation
Heart shattering
Unveil the story
Rescuer
Do you need help babygirl?
Deals and confessions
Long lost enemies
Let's play a game, Shall we?
Epilogue
Afterword

Finale

139 5 3
By TaestheticMe

"You are trapped in your own game."

Just as these words were said, Sehun dropped his weapons and pretended to surrender.

As soon as the officer went close to handcuff him he kicked him in the groin and snatched the gun.

He held the officer by his neck, choking him. He pointed the gun to his head threatening.

"Officer we're eager to die are we?" He smirked before he pulled the officer with him preventing any other cop to shoot him.

He dragged the officer to a dark corner and hit his head with the base of the gun. He fell unconscious while Sehun ran to the basement room where Seoyeon was kept.

~

"It's a secret room or some attic! Yoongi!"  Taehyung exclaimed.

"The basement!" Yoongi whispered in realisation.
"C'mon Tae, we have the last five minutes."

They both ran to save the girls but where was the door to the basement?

"DAMN IT! WE DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING TIME! WHERE'S THE FUCKING DOOR?!" Taehyung screamed.

He held is head in his hand in despair while Yoongi tried connecting the dots. Time was ticking, the oxygen supply was running out and so were the lungs out of air of the girls.

"He's too smart. The door is hidden behind something." Yoongi said.

"Check all the picture frames, shelves, and cupboards."

Just when they were looking around the hallway, Taehyung realised something strange.

"His cupboard. There was a handle inside his cupboard which I thought was a locker." Taehyung said.

"That's it Taehyung we got it!"Yoongi said and they rushed before a second thought.

~

Meanwhile Sehun used the garage door to enter the basement. He untied Seoyeon who was coughing due to lack of oxygen.

Taehyung opened the hidden door and rushed in.

He could hear Seoyeon screaming. "Why are you doing this Sehun" she cried.

"Seoyeon!" Taehyung exclaimed while he opened the door to the room.

Just as he did Sehun pulled her harshly and ran out from the garage door, locking it on his way out.

"SEHUN! STOP YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He shouted but to his ill-fate the door was already locked.

"SOMI!" Yoongi screamed as he spotted an unconscious girl which he identified as Somi.

"Hey wake up!" He lightly slapped her cheeks but realised she wouldn't wake up.

Taehyung tried waking her up but Yoongi stopped him.

"I'll take care of her. Save Seoyeon!" Just as these words left Yoongi's mouth, Taehyung rushed from the stairs not before picking up the gun Sehun dropped in his way out.

By the time Taehyung could reach the garage, Sehun had already taken Seoyeon and driven away to god knows where.

"FUCK!" Taehyung cursed as he ran to his car.

This did not go unnoticed by Jimin and he spoke in his earphone.

"Sehun has run away with Seoyeon at his gun point I reckon and Taehyung is chasing after them. Backup required immediately."

The officers including Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin who were indulged in handling Sehun's men were conscious about the situation and rushed with their weapons to Taehyung.

Meanwhile Yoongi had called Jungkook and they took care of Somi but Yoongi tried his best to keep in contact with either Jimin or Taehyung.

~

The car drove at 120km/hr speed, with a gun pointed at Seoyeon.

"FASTER!" Sehun gritted and Seoyeon sped up more.

Flashback~

Jungkook had come after the cops to help Jimin but noticed a shiny black Maserati in the garage. Of course it was Sehun's.

"What if he tries to run away?" He thought and went ahead to cut some wires.

"Bastard thinks he's witty." He laughed and left.

Present~

Taehyung got a call from Sehun.

"I didn't expect you to be so fast on catching up. The speed is no joke" he laughed sarcastically.

"SLOW DOWN MOTHERFUCKER!" Taehyung growled.

"Tae!" Seoyeon was in tears after listening to his voice.

"Seoyeon! Seoyeon are you okay?!" He shouted.

"Taehyung!" Seoyeon cried.

That's when she noticed that the brakes were not working.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! The brakes." She said as she looked down at them.

"What about the brakes?!" Sehun inquired.

"They're not working!" She exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Both Taehyung and Sehun shouted.

"Listen Seo! Don't slow down. Drive and don't press the brakes anymore." Taehyung said as he geared up.

As if by telepathy Seoyeon understood what Taehyung was planning to do.
"You are not doing anything like that Taehyung."

"I have no other option love." He said.

Seoyeon couldn't let him do that.

"Shoot his car." She commanded Sehun.

"WHAT?!" They both screamed.

Seoyeon immediately cut the call.

"Seoyeon?! SEOYEON?!!!" He screamed but it was in vain.

"Are you out of your mind?" Sehun inquired.

"Yes." She said calmly while focusing on the road.

Sehun pointed out his gun toward Taehyung and shot his car glass due to which he slowed down.

"DAMN IT SEO!"

Sehun took this opportunity and shot the tires and Taehyung halted.

"So fucking fine." Seoyeon laughed whole Sehun looked at him in confusion.

"It is heart breaking that you don't know there's a cliff ahead. If Taehyung would have overtaken us then our car would have stopped and he would have fallen down the cliff."

The realisation dawned on Sehun that now his end was here.

"If I die, I will make sure to take you with me brother."

"You're gonna kill me?"

"No brother, I will take you to the grave with me." She smirked and sped up more.

"What are you doing??!!" Sehun exclaimed.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR!" He shouted.

"Well we both know I can't." Seoyeon was calm.

Taehyung tried calling them again.

"Seoyeon why the hell did you do this?! Where are you headed to?!" He shouted.

"I am sorry Taehyung but your sister just got her brother back. I cannot let you die here for me. Me who has nothing left. No parents, no brother, no friends, no love. It's only good that I die-" before she could finish her sentence Taehyung interrupted.

"I will die alive without you." He spoke. His voice broke.

"Please don't make it hard for me Taehyung." Tears made their way down her face.

"I love you Seoyeon. Please don't do this to me please. I beg you. Please don't leave. Me I only have you." He unknowingly sobbed hard.

Seoyeon cut the call and wiped her tears.

The cops followed the car. Taehyung got in when they stopped for him.

Seoyeon looked at Sehun one last time as she saw the cliff end approaching from a distance.

"Goodbye Sehun!" She said as she took her final decision.

She took off her seat belt and opened the door. In just one second she jumped off and rolled down the road while Sehun along with his car fell down the end.

Within minutes the car exploded with Sehun inside it.

Taehyung saw this as they approached and immediately stopped the car and got out.

He rushed to Seoyeon who was heavily bleeding.

"SEOYEON!" He shouted as he took her head in his hand and tried waking her up.

Seokjin brought water and tried making her drink it and splash it on her face but nothing happened.

"SEOYEON PLEASE!" Taehyung hugged her as he cried.

Everyone had tears in their eyes and looked at Taehyung.

"We didn't get time, baby please wake up!" He sobbed harder.

"I cannot live with the fact that you died while saving me!" Tears flowed rapidly down his cheeks.

The heavens poured as he held her lifeless body in his hands.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5K 23
Highest Rank: 405 in Fanfiction
35.5K 1.2K 20
•Two strangers who heal each others pain. • •He hated her as much as she hated him. • •He was cold and heartbroken •She was sad and lonely • •Two br...
125K 6.2K 44
"All the time, I was running away from you. Not knowing, you were the one I wanted" • • • • • • • • In which Taehyung's dad decides to arrange him to...
125K 5.4K 49
"so are you ready for the punishment miss yoon??" taehyung asked smirking and walking closer. her back hit the wall. He trapped her with his huge mus...