First Wife Or First Love 💕

By Nishfanfic25

When you're on a path where you had to choose between your wife whom you're forced to marry with and your lov... More

Ashi or Avneet..??
New year party.
Developing feelings.
Realisation of love.
Dream proposal.
The sweet proposal.
Cat fight 😸
Vaishu's Anger
Ashi's cunning plan.
Sid throws ashi out.
Broken souls.
Avu agrees for wedding.
Ik yaad purani hai..
Finally together ❤️
Bundle of joy 💖
Secret revealed.
Death anniversary

Heart attack.

714 97 36
By Nishfanfic25

In room,

Avu makes the baby lay down on the bed and keeps pillow on his either side making the pillow wall. She was surprised seeing Sid's room which was renovated and decorated for the welcome of baby. Also there were not only his and her's pics in room but also there was space left to put the baby's pic. She smiles seeing the room and moves towards the walk in closet where one side was filled with baby boy's clothes and toys. She then moves back to the room to see Sid walking out from the bathroom in just towel while wiping his wet hairs with another towel. Avu lean against the wall beside her with both hands cross infront of her chest. She was staring him dreamily and was drooling over him who was looking way more hot and sexy. Sid throws the towel on couch and goes towards his baby and kiss his forehead. He then stands up and turns to go towards closet when he spots Avu ogling over him shamelessly. He smirks and folds his hand across his chest and moving towards her, he stands close to her.

Sid-: Done drooling over your own husband Mrs. Siddharth Nigam...?? He asks to her while clicking his finger infront of her breaking her trance. She looks at him and standing straight she looks down embarrassingly on getting caught red handed. Sid smirks grow wider on seeing her cheeks turning dark crimson.

Avu feeling his intense gaze make a  move to go from there in hurry when in a moment Sid holds her wrist and he pinned her against the wall caging her between him and the wall without even giving her a chance to balance herself, avu holds him for support. Sid's one hand was on wall while another was on Avu's bare waist while Avu's hands were on his abs.

Sid-: now where you'll go babygirl...??

Avu-: Sid... Leave me... Someone will come...

Sid-: the most famous and favourite dialogue of every girl "koi aa jaayega"... Come on sweetheart, change the dialogues atleast... Don't act innocent when you're not... He says while Avu looks at him with frown.

Avu-: What do you mean...?? I'm not innocent...??

Sid -: you're innocent but I love my bold Avni more.... he says and pecks her lips. Avu was about to say something when sm1 knocks the door vigorously. Avu pushes Sid inside closet to change and come till the time she goes and open the door to find Reem standing there.

Reem-: where's bhai...?? She asks angrily while pushing her aside and entering inside.

Avu-: What you want from him now...??

Reem-: see I don't have time to waste with you just tell me where's bhai...?? She asks Avu while Avu was about to reply when Sid comes out while buttoning up his shirt. Reem rushes towards him. Bhai dadu got heart attack 3rd time... Abhi bhai, Jai, Aman uncle, randeep and rohan had taken him to hospital... She says shocking both of them.

Sid-: What the hell...?? He curse under his breath and rushes downstairs while Reem runs behind her and Avu too goes down after taking her baby.

Sid was about to leave for hospital when Avu stops him.

Sid-: Avu don't run on stairs... You'll fall and hurt yourself and our baby...

Avu-: I'm also coming with you...

Sid-: no you will not... You stay at home only...

Avu-: I'll not stay alone... I'll come with you... Please... She says while Sid denies but she starts requesting him.

Reem-: bhai let her come... We don't have much time... She says while Avu agrees with her and Sid too agrees unwantedly.

*************

After sometime, they reaches hospital and rushes to the OT where their grandfather was taken. Reem goes towards her mom who was crying while abhinavi was standing praying to God while others too were tensed.

Sid-: bhai... Dadu...??

Abhi-: Dr. are doing the treatment but why you brought avneetay and baby with you to hospital... Are you out of your mind Sid...??

Avu-: bhai I only requested him to let me come here... She says and before abhinavi could say something Ashi speaks.

Ashi-: Why...?? To see dadajii in pain... Just because of you he's in this state... Don't you have any shame left inside you that you came here with your baby whose face dadajii doesn't even want to see...

Sid-: SHUT UP... BE IN YOUR LIMIT...

Avu-: ignore her Sid... She's not worthy of even your anger... She says while glaring Ashi.

After sometime,

Vaishu-: can I take him in my arms...?? She asks to Avu while looking at the baby.

Avu-: there's no need to ask diii... You have more rights... She says and gives the baby to vaishu while Abhi smiles slightly at her.

Soon the doctors came out and sidshek rushes towards him and ask him about their grandfather.

Dr-: he's fine now... You can meet him... But please don't give him any kind of stress or else next time no one could save him... He says and left from there shocking everyone.

Everyone enters inside after composing themselves. Sidshek and Reem runs towards their grandfather and hugs him.

Abhi-: dadu are you oky...??

Dadu-: I'm fine... Don't worry... He says weakly while everyone meets him and asks him about his health except Avu as she was scared. She just see him from far and was about to leave when Ashi's baby starts crying loudly and listening her cries, Sidneet's baby's sleep get's disturbed and he too starts crying. Vaishu took the baby out while Avu follows her while Ashi too goes outside.

************
Next day,

At home,

Sid's grandfather get's discharge and he was in his room resting while others were in living room. Sm was taking care of Ashi's baby and was playing with her while ashi was sitting beside her smiling and Reem was trying to play with her but every time she touches her baby, she starts crying so she was sitting irritatedly while abhinavi and Sidneet were busy in Sidneet's baby.

Vaishu-: he's so cute and soft na...

Abhi-: more than a teddy bear...

Avu-: true... He's cute and soft just like  me... She says while praising herself. Abhinavi chuckles at her and Sid rolls his eyes. Reem listening them get's up from the couch and goes towards another couch where they all were sitting and playing with baby.

Reem(hesitantly)-: umm... Ab... Can I see him bhaiya...?? She asks to Sid while they four looks up at her.

Avu-: sure... Sit here... She says while standing up and making her sit between Sid and vaishu where she was sitting previously. Reem looks at the baby who was in vaishu's arm's.

Reem-: Aww he's so cute... Bhai... His cheeks are so soft and chubby... She says while touching his cheeks and smiling brightly making the rest 4 smiles at her.

Vaishu-: you want to take him in your arms...??

Reem-: can I...?? Like he's so small na... What if he fell from my hands...?? No you only hold him, I'll play with him like this only... She says being afraid of hurting the small baby.

Avu-: offcourse you can...

Reem-: but what if I hurt him accidentally...

Abhi-: you'll not... Just hold him properly...

Vaishu-: yeah... Wait let me tell you... She says and instructs Reem and make her hold the baby while Reem was having a very new and different kind of feeling while holding him. She hasn't hold any baby till now and she was always excited for sidshek's babies. While sm and ashi goes to their room making faces on all of them.

Reem-: hii baby... I'm your bua... No wait bua sounds so old... You call me reemie only or whatever you like... We'll play together and do lots of pranks and enjoy a lot together... She says to him and kisses his forehead slightly. But wait... Bhaiya, bhabhi till when we'll call him baby only... Like we should keep some name on him na... Had anyone thought any name...??

Sid-: I forget about it in all this... But no worries we'll think a nice and unique name for my son...

Vaishu-: we had to do his naming ceremony... We'll do it in a grand manner... What's say...??

Abhi-: awesome... But when we'll do...??

Avu-: umm... What about day after tomorrow...??

Sid-: no... Day after tomorrow it's dad's death anniversary... He says while Avu nod's.

Abhi-: yeah and dadu had kept Puja in our home and he had invited all relatives...

Avu-: so I think we should keep the ceremony on Sid's birthday next week... What's say...??

Reem-: perfect idea bhabhi... Isse kehte hai ek teer do nishaan... Bhai ki grand birthday party bhi ho jaayegi aur baby ka naming ceremony bhi... She says excitedly while they 4 looks at her stunnedly.

Abhi-: what you called avneetay...??

Reem-: ab... Bhabhi... She says making all of them smile while Sid's smile change into a teasing smirk and he moves towards her.

Sid-: btw someone was calling someone else bhabhi only na and was being angry upon my wife and wasn't accepting her... Now what happened.. ?? He asks her teasingly while putting his arm around her shoulder while abhinavi chuckles and Avu frowns. Reem hits him from her elbow as she was holding baby.

Avu-: kyu tumhe koi problem ho rhi hai if she's accepting me...??

Sid-: na... I don't have any problem infact I'm happy that finally my sister realised her mistake....

Reem-: bhai... For me, today also Ashi is not at full fault... She's innocent, I know... She says while Sid facepalms himself while abhinavi and Avu were looking at her disappointedly.

Sid-: nothing can happen of yours... you're a bipolar and you had just fixed it in your brain that she's (ashi) your bhabhi and you're not gonna accept my wife... Leave it... Just stay away from my wife and baby till the time you didn't remove ashi from your heart and mind and accept Avi wholeheartedly... Give my baby and play with her baby only... He says while taking no no not taking literally snatching the baby from her carefully and goes towards his room while others were startled by Sid's sudden behaviour. Avu goes behind him while reem's eye's gets teary.

*************

In Sidneet's room,

Avu-: Sid... What was the need to say all that to Reem...?? She must be feeling so hurt...

Sid-: no she's not hurt, I know her and please I really don't wanna talk on this topic so just leave it... And go and change till the time I'll order someone to bring food to our room only and then we'll sleep... You also need proper rest as you're not perfectly well and need energy...

Avu-: Why don't you listen to me...??

Sid-: because you're a kid and not so mature to understand all this so just go and change KIDDO...

Avu-: shut up... I'm not a kid anymore, I have a kid now so stop calling me kiddo....

Sid-: doesn't matter... You're never gonna grow up... Aur tumhare bachho ke bhi bacche ho jaayenge na tb bhi tum immature kiddo hi rhogi.... I can bet you... He says teasingly making her anger.

Avu-: SHUT UP YOU SPOILT BRAT.... She shouts angrily and was shouting more but Sid puts his hand on her mouth pulling her close.

Sid-: ssshhh... Slowly... Our prince is sleeping... He says making her silent, Avu pushes him and goes to change after glaring him while Sid chuckles.

Sid opens his shirt button to remove it when he gets a call from his manager. He goes towards balcony to pick up the call not disturbing the baby. After sometime, Sid was talking on mobile standing in balcony when Avu comes out after changing and seeing him in balcony she goes towards him and standing beside him she founds him talking on mobile. She looks otherside when her eyes fell down upon few girls who were standing and drooling over something or someone shamelessly and whispering with eachother and blushing themselves. She frowns and looks around to see no one present there so she follows their gaze to found it stuck on her husband, they were gawking on her hot, handsome husband's well built chest which was on display as his shirts button were undone, they were drooling over him shamelessly. Avu eyes widens and she fumes in anger. She turns towards Sid and hugs him possessively and tightly keeping her head on his bare chest while glaring the girl's from the corner of her eyes and indicating them that he's only her's, she kisses him slightly near his heart making him startled while the girls looks at her shockingly and runs from there seeing Avu's dangerous and murderous look which was indicating that she can kill them anytime. Sid frowns at first but shrugging it off, he hugs her back with a smile.

TBC...

How was the update guy's...??

I want lots of comments and motivation to post next chapter. So do dherr saare comments.

Bubbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.2K 44
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite souls have to be together for their whole li...
1.6K 84 24
"SOMETIMES PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A MOMENT, A DAY, OR A LIFETIME. IT MATTERS NOT THE TIME THEY SPENT WITH YOU BUT HOW THEY IMPACTED YOUR LIFE...
75.7K 4.8K 74
What happens when u have to sacrifice your love to save your love 💔 Love,Hate,Betrayal,Jealousy,Anger,Trust Avneet-Siddharth-Ashi W...
21.2K 1.3K 38
Siddharth and Avneet were in same college. Sid is in relationship with Rits. Because of some reasons Sidneet spent their night. Because of Avi's preg...