New year party.

After sometime,

Sid-: Dadu you had promised me that you will not tell anyone about my and that girl's (ashi) marriage to anyone...

Dadu-: I remember son but I think you're being very close to Avneet which is not good... She should understand that now you're married so she should stay away from you but she's going against all of us...

Sid-: only for me dadu, I already told you she's my love and I love her more than my life... I can't forget her at any cost, she loves me more than anyone can love someone... Dadu please try to understand our love is not of just some, months, weeks or years but it's for eternity... On your saying I had marry ashi but please don't say to forget my love... Please dadu... He says while his dadu sighs frustratedly as Sid was not ready to forget avneet and move on in his life. He was helpless, it's not that he doesn't like Avu, he loves her as his granddaughter but he was bounded with a promise Sid's late father had made with Ashi's father of marrying both the kids (sidashi) and he can't do anything in it as it was Sid's father's last wish. Sid's grandfather, Avu's dad and whole family knows that Siddharth and Avneet loves eachother back to the moon and they are inseparable but they all can't do anything. Sm and Reem doesn't like Avu as she's not perfect according to them. They just want a housewife not an independent working modern, free bird girl like Avneet. They want a simple, obeying, sweet girl who will listen every single thing they will say and will not argue. And will live happily with their family and keep her son happy without thinking of working outside and earning. They Know that Vaishneet are sisters but they are fully opposite.

It was 11:45, when everyone were busy with themselves and sidneet in their own world talking to each other, laughing, smiling and teasing eachother while whole time Reem and ashi's eye's were on Sidneet who were standing very close to eachother with Sid's hand around her waist. They were not liking their closeness and were just standing staring them when an idea pops up in Reem's mind and she without discussing it with ashi directly goes to the middle of hall.

The lights get's dimmed and a song started playing gaining everyone's attention.

we all gettin' crazy
ajj ki raat thoRi amazing
turn up the lights and the sound
get aloud shout it out
cause we all gettin' crazy,

She pulls Sid to the middle and gestures him to dance. Reem winks at Ashi while Sid denies but she forces him so he agreed and start dancing, abhi and Jai too joins him and the boy's start dancing while everyone were enjoying, vaishu and Reem too joins them.

Sid was in middle of all of them when he moves towards ashi while Reem notices it and smirks while ashi was feeling butterfly inside her stomach thinking that he's gonna take her for dance but how she can think that he can come close to her when he have a more better and extremely gorgeous girl than her and to her disappointment Sid pulls Avu to the dance floor who was standing behind Ashi. Reem's plan again backfires and she facepalms herself mentally. They both and Abhinavi, Jai starts dancing.

mauka hai, mausam hai
mehfil mein jawaaniyan
deewaani dhaRkan ki
dhak-dhak si kahaaniyaan
ye raat hai do pal ki
isey haathon se tu na jaane de

it's a real deal party with kishore & RD sir
come on everybody say gili gili akkhaan

ye jawaani hai deewani
haah meri raani, ruk jaao raani
dekh zara peechhe muR ke
chali kahaan aise uR ke, hey hey
gili gili ankkhaan
gili gili ankkhaan
gili gili ankkhaan bili bili bili bili