The king's little adventure

By King-Xoverg

The omni-king also known as zeno is the supreme god and creator of all existing things had now grown really b... More

BIO
Ch.1 - The beginning of King's journey
Ch.2 - Guiding a little sun
Ch.3 - Rising of a new sun
Ch.4 - Enter the hashira
Ch.5 - The king's proposal
Ch.7 - The final preparations
Ch.8 - Our shining bright future
Ch.9 - Welcome to azur lane.
Ch.10 - Meeting and rematch under the beautiful cheery blossom.

Ch.6 - The ultimate martial arts

238 6 0
By King-Xoverg

~~~Demon slayer universe~~~

{Train station}

Right after having a not so peaceful conversation with the demon slayers the king set out on his journey and now is currently standing at the train station, Alongside him stood sumire who was disguised as a human by the king's power.

"Sumire do you feel that" Alexi ask the former upper moon who nods her head.

"Yes my king, This whole train itself is a demon. Given it's presence it must be a lower moon" (Sumire)

"There are no more lower moons left except for the lower 1" (Alexi)

"Oh, Then it must be enmu. That guy's a total creep" Sumire says as she slightly shivers in disgust.

"Wow, You seem to hate this guy a lot. Any special reason" (Alexi)

"He's a total bastard, Not only does have weird fantasies but he's also a obsessive lunatic over muzan" (Sumire)

"I see" (Alexi)

"Yes, Anyways my king shall i dispose of him" (Sumire)

"No, Let me just erase the guy from existence. If you went to kill him then you'll cause some damage to the train itself and then our meeting with akaza will totally get interrupted" (Alexi)

"I understand..." Sumire replied without becoming surprised as the king had already told her beforehand as which uppermoon they're gonna encounter, Though one question bothered her now.

"Um...My king" (Sumire)

"Yes sumire" (Alexi)

"I know you are powerful and all but...Could you really erase an entity so casually just like whenever you feel...?" The female moon asks nervously and the kind sweatdrops.

"Sumire...Are you for real, Y'know that i'm the omni king right! All life in this omniverse first originated from me so erasing and creating them is nothing for me" (Alexi)

"I-i see...Please forgive me for asking such a stupid question..." Sumire says while bowing her head.

"It's alright so don't be so formal, Anyways.."

*SNAP*

The king snaps his finger and enmu a.k.a lower moon 1 gets completely erased from existence.

"There we go, Now come. Let us enjoy our ride" Alexi says boarding the train along with sumire, The duo starts looking for their seats but when they finds it they saw someone completely unexpected sitting there.

{A.N. - Replace tanjiro and zenitsu with alexi and sumire}

"UMAI!! UMAI!! UMAI!!" Shouted enthusiastically the flame hashira, Kyojuro rengoku who continue to repeate the word UMAI after eating each spoon from his bento box.

Seeing the hashira sitting on their front seat sumire becomes a little surprised but not the king who due to his infinite knowledge discovers that kagaya has sent him here to not only eliminate the demons but also observe his fights.

'So that's how that man wants to play huh, This will be fun' The king thoughts approaching his seat.

As kyojuro sees alexi he stops eating and greets the man, The king returns the greeting but when sumire sits beside the omni ruler the hashira gains a serious expression and becomes a little nervous.

Seeing this expression on kyojuro's face the king let's out a sigh.

"We have talked this over just the other day but you hashiras still seem to have some issue with my colleague's presence" (Alexi)

"Can't help it y'know, After all she is an upper-ranking demon" (Kyojuro)

"I know but she's under my care, Thus she'my responsible so stop poking your nose in our buisness!!" The king says in a little irritated tone.

"...Fine" Kyojuro says diverting his attention from the duo and resuming to eat his bento.

{Timeskip - 30 min's later}

Once the train started moving the journey of the trio went quite peacefully as none exchanged a word, Alexi just keep on enjoying the outside view through the train's window whereas sumire quietly read her light novel which she bought earlier at the train station.

Kyojuro on the other hand just closed his eyes and rested himself but still open them a few times and take some slight glances at the duo.

Anyway once the train reaches a specific location alexi stands up and so does sumire, Kyojuro looks at them curiously but before he could ask them anything they both jumps off the train.

The hashira looks a little surprised but doesn't think too much and follows behind the duo, When kyojuro catches up he sees the duo standing in a big field just side of the railway tracks.

"Man you sure are following us, Don't you have a job of your own to do" (Alexi)

"At the moment i do not and as you said last time there's a high possibility of an uppermoon appearing here so i just couldn't resist the urge to join!! After all it's very rare opportunity for us to encounter one of the twelve kizuki, Especially an upper-ranking demon!" (Kyojuro)

"Hm true, Alright you can stay" Alexi says and kyojuro smiles.

"Thank you!!" (Kyojuro)

"My king...He's here" (Sumire)

"Yes sumire i know" As the king says that a explosion suddenly causes in the distance, They all look and saw a demon with golden eyes and crimson hair. Moreover he has some blue lined tattoos painted over his body.

"Those eyes! He's upper 3" Kyojuro says immediately getting on his guard and taking out his red nichirin katana.

Alexi however remains unfazed and just looks at the demon casually who in return closely inspects each of them but as he sees sumire he narrowed his eyes at her, Clearly showing displeasure on his face.

??? - "Sumire..."

"Akaza, It has been a while" Sumire says to the upper demon now known as akaza.

"It sure has, The last time we saw each other was 113 years ago. I never have expected someone so loyal like you to turn a traitor" (Akaza)

"Time brings great change akaza and i simply decided to embrace that change" (Sumire)

"You are making a really wrong decision sumire, Master is quite enraged with your betrayal but he still ordered me to bring you back alive so surrender right now" (Akaza)

"What if don't, Will you use force..." Sumire asks knowing full well akaza's weird nature of never hurting or eating women.

"Y'know how i operate but it's a direct order from him so i wouldn't hesitate this time" (Akaza)

"Try doing your worst akaza but i won't ever serve that bastard again!! I'll rather die" (Sumire)

"I see, Fine i'll just bring your head back to him but before that i shall dispose of these insects" Akaza says looking at both alexi and kyojuro.

As he closely inspects the duo akaza sees alexi's fighting spirit to be completely nonexistent which suprised the demon as he never encountered a human with no drop of fighting spirit before but when he takes a look at kyojuro akaza's eyes widen in great interest.

"Amazing! You're fighting spirit has been tempered like quality steel, Your name demon slayer" (Akaza)

"I'm the flame hashira, Kyojuro rengoku" Kyojuro introduces himself.

-Alexi pov-

As i watch kyojuro and akaza exchanging words i couldn't help but feel that i have been completely left out from my own supposed fight against this uppermoon.

Akaza acknowledge kyojuro's strength but also declared that it's still inferior to his, To be honest he's kinda right though. These demon slayes have only scratched the very surface of their true power, I hope they take my words into consideration and start training for their marks.

"Become a demon Kyojuro, Doing so will allow to better yourself for another 100...No 200 years" Akaza offered but kyojuro obviously declined it and in return told the demon as how growing old and dying makes human lives beautiful.

'He's a over enthusiastic loud mouth but he sure has a pure and kind soul, Just like tanjiro' I thought.

I then look back and see the duo started fighting, Akaza activated his blood demon art and dash straight at kyojuro. Now while they fought i just silently observed the whole brawl from the sidelines along with sumire who stood right next to me.

Kyojuro displayed some remarkable sword techniques but they still weren't enough as akaza kept on regenerating his severed limbs at an incredible speed.

{A few moments later}

The fight has now 75% concluded but it wasn't in kyojuro's favour at all, He was on the edge and heavily injured. His left eye and right limb in particular sustained heavy damage but despite all that he did not show any signs of giving up nor asked for our help.

'This man is incredible' I thought but then i saw kyojuro taking another stance and gathering all his power for this attack.

"My king he's not gonna make it...Even with that attack, Akaza's compass needle will detect it before he could even get the chance to behead him..." (Sumire)

"Yes sumire i know" I said calmly.

'Seems like my moment to intervene has finally arrived'

-Pov end-

"Flame breathing : 9th form - Rengoku!!" Kyojuro in a extremely high-speed dashes towards akaza while unleashing a singular devestating slash.

This technique was so powerful that the ground beneath kyojuro was carved out completely in it's wake.

Anyways as the incoming flame attack collides with akaza's own respective attack a huge explosion occurs but as the dust clouds starts to fade away the eyes of both fighters widen in shock.

Alexi stood inbetween them and had hold of akaza's arm which was just an inch apart of making a donut hole in kyojuro's stomach.

"W-What are you doing here...!?" (Kyojuro)

"Can't you see, I'm saving your ass idiot" Alexi says before turning his gaze to akaza.

'What in the---How did he, I didn't detect him approaching at all...?' Akaza thought before trying to release his arm but to his shock no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get himself freed, 'T-the hell...His grip is just unbelievable...' (Akaza)

Suddenly the king kicks akaza in the stomach who goes crashing several hundreds of meters away, Seeing this kyojuro's eyes widen in shock.

"Y-you...H-how did you---" (Kyojuro)

"We'll talk about it later, For now go with sumire and get those wounds treated at once!" (Alexi)

Sumire comes and lends kyojuro a helping hand who hesitantly takes it and goes with her to a safe distance, Now while sumire treat kyojuro's wounds alexi walks upto akaza who stoods back up and looks back at the king unbelievably.

'No way....His fighting spirit is completely nonexistent so how'd he---Wait a minute...That face, It's him!! The slayer master muzan warned me about...' Akaza thought while looking at alexi who stood before him in a short distance away.

"Hey you, What is your name..." (Akaza)

"I am alexi drake foxter callahan, A please to meet you upper 3" Alexi says casually with a smile which makes akaza curiously raise his eyebrows.

"You look awfully relaxed, Even though you are standing right infront of an uppermoon demon like me" (Akaza)

"Well akaza what can i say, You demons aren't simply just strong enough like everyone says you are, Thus there's no reason to be afraid of you" (Alexi)

The king's statement enrages akaza greatly, The demon suddenly disappears from his spot and appears before alexi with his fist prepared to smash right through his skull but before akaza could do that something unexpected happened.

{Sorry i could find a gif}

Not only just alexi vanishes right before akaza's eyes in a flash but also cuts his hand off effortlessly however this wasn't the suprised to him. What really shocked the demon is that neither he could see nor sense the attack coming.

Before akaza could understand anything alexi walks past him casually and the king's presence this time completely overwhelms the demon who now starts treambling in fear.

"In your fight again kyojuro i spot many flaws and openings in your technique akaza, Moreover i came to realise that if i completely shut off my fighting spirit like i have right now then killing you is child's play" (Alexi)

Frightened, Akaza's body instinctively moves to defend itself and punches alexi on the chest however when his fist makes contact with him it didn't fazes the king one bit.

'What the---His skin is like diamond covered in dust...W-What kind of human is he' Akaza thought as he quickly jumps back and prepares his next attack.

"Destructive death - Air type!!!" Akaza launches a volly of air punches towards the king who doesn't move from his spot and let the incoming projectiles hit him but to everyones shock even they couldn't put a scratch on him.

Akaza seeing this now has his jaw dropped on the ground, The demon couldn't comprehend as what's happening right now is really the cruel reality or just some hellish nightmare.

On the other hand kyojuro has the same look and thought as akaza while looking at alexi with disbelieving eyes.

"N-no way...I barely managed to block those air strikes but he isn't even trying...Is he even fighting seriously" Kyojuro whispers.

"Of course not" Sumire says gaining kyojuro's attention, "My king is so strong that even muzan is no match to him, Thus in comparison to that akaza doesn't stand a slightest chance" (Sumire)

"Unbelievable..." Kyojuro says looking back at the fight in which akaza desperately tries to land a blow on alexi who just keep on swiftly dodging them out of fun or blocks them effortlessly.

As the king do all this akaza's rage hits his boiling point and bursts forth.

"RAAAAAAAHHHH!!! YOU DAMN BASTARD!! THAT'S IT, I HAD IT WITH YOUR STUPID GAMES!!!" Akaza shouts before activating his ultimate technique.

"Destructive death - Final form : Blue silver chaotic afterglow!!" Akaza unleashes an omni-directional barrage of countless thin and sharp shockwaves that deliver a hundred blows to alexi coming from everywhere almost at the same time.

{A.N. - Like this and ignore giyu and tanjiro}

This atttack causes major destruction in the most area and some shockwaves even gets launched towards both sumire and kyojuro, The hashira who was still in no condition to move his body properly gets saved by the female demon who opens up a portal and sends akaza's attack elsewhere.

"T-thank you..." (Kyojuro)

"Don't mention it" (Sumire)

The duo then looks back and see akaza who now let's out a sigh and starts matching towards them.

"Now that he's been dealth with, You 2 are next" (Akaza)

"You sure, Look behind you" Sumire says while points her finger behind akaza who immediately stops and slowly turns backs, As he does his eyes were instantly widen in absolute shock of disbelief.

Stood behind him the king who was literally unfazed by his ultimate destructive technique.

"I-impossible...W-What in the hell are y-you..." (Akaza)

"You really have disappointed me akaza, Despite living for over 200 years you only managed to get this far....Pathetic. I have known some early human monks who just after 20-30 years of training reached a higher plain of enlightenment" (Alexi)

"Are you suggesting that i'm weak..." (Akaza)

"I'm not suggesting it but boldly stating it on your face, You are weak akaza. Try whatever method or technique you wish but the bottom line is you can never defeat me" Alexi says and akaza grits his teeth in anger.

"YOU BASTARD STOP BEING SO COCKY JUST BECAUSE YOU SOMEHOW WITHSTOOD MY DESTRUCTIVE ATTACKS!!! YOU ARE STILL MERELY A WEAK HUMAN WITH A BODY THAT IS SURE TO TIRE OUT SOONER OR LATER IF NOT BROKEN APART!!! BUT I ON THE OTHER HAND WILL KEEP REGENERATING SO IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU INFLICT UPON ME!!!" (Akaza)

"Ugh again with this bullshit, It would seem i really need to show you as what the actual peak of martial arts looks like" (Alexi)

Suddenly a very bright multicolored light emitts from alexi's whole body which blinds everyone temporarily but as it dies down they all see the teen beyond surprise because now both his hair and eyes have turned completely silver, Moreover his entire body radiated some unknown intense heat which left everyone dry.

Before anyone could comprehend or understand anything the king lightly punches the air but billions of deadly strikes are produced from that single blow which instantaneously destroys akaza's whole body and leaves the demon into a bloody pulp.

Seeing this maddening destruction of akaza both kyojuro and sumire were left completely frozen in shock yet disgusted.

"I-i-impossible....W-what did he just do..?" Kyojuro asks frightened after witnessing alexi's unknown power.

"I-i'm not entirely sure but...M-my king seems to had launched a type of air cannon....Similar to akaza's but...His is more advanced as it multiplied into an uncountable number of deadly blows..." Sumire explains while slightly sweating in some fear herself.

'Now i'm very glad i joined with him otherwise it could have also happened to me...' (Sumire)

Back into the fight alexi doesn't moves and just quietly looks at akaza whose body starts reforming back into shape but very slowly.

-Akaza pov-

What's happening....Where am i, I can't feel anything and it is so dark in here....Wait a minute! The fight, What happened!? A-am i dead...N-no, It can't be possible!!!

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DIE!! I CAN NEVER ALLOW MYSELF TO LOSE, I NEED TO BECOME THE STRONGEST IF I EVER WERE TO REACH THE SUPREME TERRITORY!!!

Ugh but this pain surging through my body is just absolutely unbearable, No matter!!! I won't stop and kill that bastard!!

I thought getting back up, I then saw a light in the distance and started walking towards it but as i walked someone suddenly put their hand over my shoulder.

??? - "You have done quite well but there's no reason to continue this meaningless fight anymore, Come with us...Hakuji"

The voice of a unknown man speaks into my ear from behind, I immediately make a fist and punches him however my fist hits nothing but empty air, I look back and sees no one...What in the hell is happening to me.

I wonder but then i shove that useless thoughts away and step through the light gateway, As i walk past it my vision clears and i saw that human teen whose hair and eyes for some unknown reason had turned completely silver.

Moreover the unknown heat which is radiating from his body...I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it's something really powerful yet so tranquil, Also for some strange reason i cannot sense his fighting spirit at all.

Ugh how troublesome! Whatever i'll just use everything in my arsenal to end this guy and then get sumire, The dawn is quite near.

I thought before suddenly charging at this teen human.

-Pov end-

"Destructive death - Eigth-layered demon core!!!" Akaza unleashes eight powerful punches, each strike creating large shockwaves however the king effortlessly redirects all 8 of those powerful strikes back to akaza whose body gets destroyed by it yet again but this time by his own attack.

Akaza quickly regenerates himself and rushes back at the king, This time the demon uses some leg techniques but even turn out to be completely futile as before they could even make contact some unknown invisible force around alexi's body completely destroyed the demon's limbs which took him much longer to heal.

Their fight kept going but it was meaningless at this point, No matter what akaza threw at the king it didn't affected him. Seeing this little by little akaza started to realise his own powerlessness.

(A few min's later)

Akaza had become exhausted and is now panting quite heavily, The demon in his centuries of existence had never tried so hard or become this exhausted.

"N-no....T-this Shouldn't be possible, H-how in the hell--No matter what i throw on this guy he just wouldn't budge..." Akaza whispers to himself irritated before looking back up at the king.

But then his gaze falls on the near horizon where the sun has slowly started to risen, This frightened the demon and he decides to make a run for his life however before akaza could alexi suddenly appears before him.

"You are quite strong....Hakuji" Alexi says and akaza glares at him.

"My name is akaza! Not hakuji" (Akaza)

"I can't blame you for not remembering your own true identity, After all to create effective and powerful pawns like you muzan sure needs to first brainwash you all" (Alexi)

"Stop talking nonsense!! I am not a pawn but a faithful servant for my master!!" (Akaza)

"Whoes name you can't even speak, Huh it's quite comical" Alexi says and akaza growls in anger.

"Tell me how...How does a human like you become so strong, I spent centuries mastering all my technique yet i still couldn't beat you. WHY IS THAT!!!" (Akaza)

"It's simple, That's because i have people precious to me in this world who i wish to protect with everything i got" (Alexi)

"What...!? Protect something precious to become strong, Are you joking!!" (Akaza)

"I'm not but that's the only justification which differentiates our strengths, I fight to protect others but you fight for nothing. Hakuji no matter how much you better yourself in fighting if you don't have anything precious to protect then all your strength is meaningless" (Alexi)

"..........." Akaza at this says nothing in response and just thinks deeply over everything which the king had spoken to him.

As the demon was busy wondering the king notices the sun whose bright rays had almost approched near akaza, Now before they could finally shine over him and burn the upper demon to death the king snaps his fingers and gives akaza all of his memories back which muzan cells were suppressing it in him.

Getting all his memories back akaza immediately grabs his head and scream out in pain for a few seconds before finally settling down.

"F-father...Koyuki, Keizo-sensei. What have i done...Please forgive me" (Akaza)

"There's no need to apologize, They were never mad with you to begin with..." (Alexi)

"How would y'know!!! I failed to get the medicine for my father in time, I then tainted my master's precious soryuu style with the blood of the innocent...And i couldn't even keep my word to my koyuki...Damn it!!" (Akaza)

"Self loathing won't get you anywhere hakuji, If you wish to redeem yourself for what you've done then this is the moment" The king says turning his head towards the rising sun.

Hakuji (Akaza) looks as well and instantly understand the meaning behind the man's words, Without saying anything the demon stands back up on his feet and bows to the king.

"Even though i never stood a chance against you it was a really wonderful battle, Thank you" (Hakuji)

"No problem kid, Now go and confront your past" (Alexi)

Finally the bright rays of the sun now falls upon akaza (Hakuji) and his body starts to disintegrate into dust but instead of screaming out in pain the demon goes out with a smile on his face.

Once he vanishes away alexi let's out a sigh and walks back upto his comrades, Sumire congratulates his king whereas Kyojuro just looks at him with a unbelievable expression.

"U-unreal...You defeated the upper 3 without any effort...H-how" (Kyojuro)

"Through tough ass training duh" Alexi says and kyojuro blankly stares at the king before letting out a small chuckle.

"You are full of surprises, Anyway like everyone else at first i had my doubts about your strength but now everything is clear to me, You really are strong" (Kyojuro)

"Thanks pal but you could be too if you master the proper way to breath, Anyway you seem fine now" (Alexi)

"Yes indeed!! It's all thanks to sumire-san here, Her healing ability is simply astounding!!" Kyojuro says while looking at the female demon with a smile.

Sumire smiles back at kyojuro and happily accepts the flame hashira's praise.

"I'm really glad to see you guys bonding, Anyway let's us return to the HQ now" Alexi says and the duo nods.

{Timeskip - A few days later}

{Ubuyashiki estate}

"With that i conclude my report master!!" Kyojuro finishes and everyone in the meeting was left absolutely speechless.

"I-i see...Quite an unreal yet wonderful news my child, Thank you and please sent word to alexi-san to come and see me. I wish to speak with him" (Kagaya)

"Of course!! Master" (Kyojuro)

"He defeated the upper 3 demon without ever using his breathing style, I must say he's one mysteriously flashy guy✨" (Uzui)

'Sugoi! Nii-san way is more amazing than i thought' Tanjiro thoughts impressed and happy.

"Tch! Even though rengoku claims it i find this whole tale to be completely ridiculous!!" Sanemi says in his usual angry tone.

"Same here, Changing his hair and eye color. What nonsense" (Iguro)

"I understand your feelings my children and thruthfully it's hard for me to believe in it as well but we all know rengoku will never lie to us about something like that" (Kagaya)

"....Yes master, We apologize" The duo says.

"It's alright~Now uzui, Tanjiro please tell us all as whet happened during your mission" Kagaya asks and the duo started explaining everything.

They told everyone as how they went to the said kyogoku prostitution house in the entertainment district where they encounter the warabihime oiran who actually turned out to be uppermoon 6 but in order to not have any casualties they waited for the night time and ambushed the female demon then who very easily gets overwhelmed by their combined power.

Out of desperation she immediately calls out to her brother who emerges from within her sister's body, The brother demon was explained to be way more crazier than his sister. Anyways while both the hashiras clashed against the demon siblings they seperated them from each other.

Tanjiro takes on gyutaro whereas uzui fights daki.

Moreover thanks to alexi's given intel their respective fights go without any struggle as they knew everything about their blood demon arts so not long after fighting and overwhelming them they very easily beheads both the siblings simultaneously.

After giving the full report about their successful mission kagaya smiles at the duo.

"A very splendid job~Uzui, Tanjiro" Kagaya praises.

"Thank you master!!" The duo says together before looking at each other with a chucking.

"The demon slayers are making swift progress ever since alexi-san showed up" Gyomei pointed out.

"Yes gyomei, I couldn't agree more. Anyway speaking of him where is alexi-san...?" (Kagaya)

"Oh nii-san is resting in the butterfly mansion with sumire-san right now" Tanjiro says and shinobu becomes a little worried.

"I see, Then let him rest. He has already done way more enough for our cause" (Kagaya)

"Yes master" , 'I wonder what's nii-san is doing right now...' (Tanjiro)

{Scene change - Butterfly mansion}

Right now our omni ruler sat over the rooftop of the enormous mansion which belonged to the insect pillar, Shinobu kocho.

The king is currently sitting in a mediation position and slightly hovering above the ground, He had both his eyes closed but was actually looking into another universe with his all seeing omni eyes.

{A.N. - This is his omni eye, Could see everywhere in the omniverse at once}

'So this is the dragon ball verse huh, Interesting and so peaceful'

'And that's the bleach verse, Looks like the 1000 year blood war is about to loose out, Hm what in the hell is happening in that universe...'

{After a few min's of observation}

'Man these shinobis sure are a troublesome existence, So much hate and conflict. Damn that hagoromo!! He never should have given them chakra' Alexi thought.

The king was about to look a little more but suddenly his mediation was disturbed by a light tap over his shoulder, He open his eyes and sees sumire who was holding a tray which has some food on it.

"I thought you might me hungry...Have i come at a bad time my king" (Sumire)

"No, Not at all. Thank you for your concern sumire but as a omnipotent deity i never get hungry or thirsty" (Alexi)

"O-oh...I see" Sumire gains a sad expression which the king didn't likes, He then sees her memory and realises that all the food is handmade by her after 200 years.

'Even though i'm not feeling hungry i guess i could still take a few bites to respect her efforts' The king thinks and stops sumire who was just leaving.

"Yes my king" (Sumire)

"Bring it here sumire, It looks good" Alexi says and a light smile spreads on the demon women's face.

Sumire brings the food and alexi eats a few bites, To his surprise the food was actually really delicious that he started eating it joyfully. Seeing this sumire feels really happy inside.

A few short moment later the king empties everything on the tray and let's out a small burp.

"That was amazing! Thanks sumire" (Alexi)

"A pleasure my king, Anyway might i ask as what you were doing earlier" (Sumire)

"Oh i was looking into the other universes to decide which one i shall visit next" Alexi says and sumire raises her eyebrows in confusion.

"Other universes...? Are there more universes than just one my king..." (Sumire)

"Of course! There are a total of 12 universes in existence, Each one hand crafted by yours truly" Alexi says and sumire was left shocked.

"U-unbelievable...I thought you were the supreme ruler of this 1 universe only..." (Sumire)

"~Giggle~I don't blame you for thinking like that, Mortal minds and bodies have both been limited upon so they wouldn't get too outstretched" (Alexi)

"I see, Um...My king might i ask something" (Sumire)

"By all means, Go ahead" Alexi says already fully knowing what she's gonna ask.

"You possess the almighty power to erase anything from existence then why don't you use it to erase muzan already....?" (Sumire)

"Sumire that's because if i did that then i'll be spitting over the efforts and sacrifices of countless demon slayers who died over the years" (Alexi)

"P-pardon...I don't understand" (Sumire)

"Over the course of 1000 years muzan and his demons have ruined a lot of human lives but the demon slayers always kept them on the edge even though they aren't officially recognised, A life of the demon slayer is never easy. They train, suffer, bleed, fough and die, So in contrast to all their sufferings i who possess everything kills muzan without sacrificing anything will be throwing an great insult to their deaths and the dreams which they had passed on for their future generations" Alexi explains.

"I see" (Sumire)

"Hm, Something has changed in your emotions. You seem...Comfortable" (Alexi)

"That's because i am and i had to say my king you truly have a really pure heart" (Sumire)

"What, A Heart...?" (Alexi)

"Yes, At first when i learn that you're a supreme god i couldn't help but feel afraid of you but now knowing that you understand the pain of others...It makes me feel comfortable" Sumire says smiling.

"R-really...To be honest I'm not really good in understanding mortal feelings even with the power of my infinite knowledge..." (Alexi)

"~Giggle~Maybe not now but soon you will and i fully believe in you...My king" Sumire says while lightly rubbing the king's cheek.

The women then stands up and wishes her king a goodnight sleep before disappearing, Once sumire leaves alexi now sits alone and thinks over deeply about what sumire said to him.

"Mortals...What a simple yet wonderful existence" The king says before looking up into the stars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{A.N. - Not really sure what was i thinking when write this chapter but i hope you still like it, Anyways in the next upcoming 1-2 chapters i'll conclude the demon slayer Universe. Till next time now, JA NE}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
721K 11.2K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...
18K 598 11
After the unfortunate accident, Y/n L/n is now reincarnated into another world with the Ten Shadows cursed technique. The journey in another world wi...
34.7K 1.4K 200
Yo! (Y/N) is back! And we're ready to kick off the Summer!! Man, I can't believe what's in store! I was updated about all of this from our Narrator...