Princess Of The Montoya's

By Valxf1lvr

Valeria Montoya, or as she is famously called by her family, social media , and the press "The Princess of Th... More

author's note
Prologue
Maybe Unknown Characters
The Princess
Same person, different gender
A... Curious Flight
Just Adele? We'll see that

Shopping and Pretty Boys: The Perfect Combination

23 0 0
By Valxf1lvr

I was getting ready to leave, and Sebas was waiting for me in the car. When he told me we were going shopping I got excited, I'm just a normal person who loves wasting money. I know what to wear to go shopping, probably an Adidas sweatshirt. Yes, I'm obsessed with Adidas and don't accept criticism. I was born because of my mother and I'll die when I can't buy Adidas clothing. As I predicted, I wore a purple Adidas sweatshirt with withe Adidas socks and my favourite Adidas Superstar, black and white if you want to know, because I have every possible colour of it. I just love any Adidas Superstar, there's a new style and I need to have it.

I started looking for accessories before doing my hair, if I didn't I would forget and I don't like going out without earrings, rings or a necklace, I think it is because of my mother's influence, she used to tell me to wear earrings because if not I looked like a boy, I always forgot using them until I grew up a bit and started feeling ugly if I'm not wearing them, from that time to today, I feel the same, I look ugly without earrings and necklaces, and with a ponytail, and with glasses, and without makeup, and... well, if I continue it'll last forever, so I just look ugly if I'm not hours getting ready. And it couldn't miss, the necklace with the initial letter of my name.

The day that I went hiking with Sebas he was moved to a room in the HQ, so he couldn't knock aggressively on my door while I was getting ready, I miss it. Seconds later, I discovered he is so ingenious and creative, and he started calling me every 2 minutes to find out what I was doing and if he had already done it. Of course, it's easier for him because he doesn't put on makeup, he combs his hair in 30 seconds or puts on a cap, puts on his watch and that's it. For him everything is easy, on the other hand, I am complicating my life with everything I do to go out. After having 16 missed calls from Sebas, I finally ended my makeup and called him back.

"I'm in front of the hotel door, come here or I'll leave you" I heard through the phone. I ran to grab my things and go out because I hate making people wait for me. It's annoying.

"On the elevator" I responded to let him know I was going down to meet him. I went quickly to the hotel's principal door and looked for the Bugatti, it wasn't hard to find it, my brother loves showing it off, so he started making the car sound to 'help me find it'. It's funny, many people knows him and still wants to attract attention. I got into the car and greeted Sebas. I looked at him with puppy eyes expecting him to ask what was going on.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a disgusted face.

"My dear and beloved brother, bestie, esteemed." I started with a soft voice and an innocent gaze.

"Go on, what do you want?" He said harshly.

"Would you let me drive your car?" I said hoping he would even think it.

"No I won't" He immediately responded.

"Why? You never let me and I've asked you many times, don't you get tired of saying no?" I said frowning.

"Because I don't want to, I'll let you when you start dating any of our rivals. And no, I don't get tired of saying it" He said with a smirk. I puked but immediately changed the gesture to a mischievous smile.

"So then, you'll let me drive your car when the season starts right?" I said cockily. Now, he was the one frowning.

"What do you mean?" He said with a rough tone, looking for the keys. He loses many things even if he had them 2 seconds ago.

"I mean that we have such crazily hot rivals" I said with a voice that would make someone believe I really meant it. My acting lessons really worked. He frowned even more and looked at me while he started the car, probably to see if I had something else to say, thinking what to answer, analyzing my moves... He finally talked, and I was afraid of what he would say.

"F1 Academy has crazily hot girls too, don't you think? I should get a Prema girl or a McLaren one or both! Prema and McLaren " He said in revenge. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't even know any of that girl's name, how can you give your opinion?" I said annoyed. I know I started, but I've got no patience. And he knows it, I also know that he hasn't too. We don't have self-control.

"What are you talking about? I know that Philippine girl, Ferrari Driver Academy but now to McLaren, Prema Racing and an incredible driver, Bianca Bustamante" He said so proud of himself.

"Oh my God! You really studied her!" I said mockingly.

"Yes I did" He replied defensively with a cocky smile.

"Since it's not Daniela I'm fine with any girl you like" I said on top of my patience. He pouted and put on a serious face frowning slightly.

"Centre MK, right?" He asked stopping the car in front of a big mall. "Let's go baby!" I finally said so excited to notice we hadn't even parked the car.

We got into the parking lot, Sebas parked and we got out of the car. While we got into the principal entrance, I saw a Starbucks. I'm not into it as I am with Adidas, but it has something special that makes me buy without thinking. I asked Sebas if we could go to buy some. I asked for a Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino and told Sebas this time I'll pay for what we ordered. He invited me to go shopping so I should reward him with some Starbucks. I told him I didn't want to get tired before starting shopping so we went to look for some seats. And we found it, but, there was a beautiful and comfortable armchair out of 10, the other 9 had obviously been occupied, and next to it, a wooden seat in which no one sat. What an unbalanced place. We looked at each other and as if eyes talked we started playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who would sit on the armchair, the one who wins sits there. I won. Actually, I've been waiting for this moment for way too long, waiting for the moment we play rock, paper, scissors. I've even studied his moves and most common selections. So I won, he likes being different so I chose scissors. Yes, he played with paper.

I sat on the comfy chair and stuck out my tongue to make fun of him. I started drinking my Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino and closed my eyes to relax a little, but something woke up my nose. An aroma of different types of expensive perfumes, all mixed in one place. It was like heaven to turn my head and find out where the smell came from. Six boys, they were all really hot. Two blondes, three brown-haired and one that especially caught my attention, jet-black hair, medium brown skin, eyes as dark as night but, sometimes they seemed hazel and tall, really tall. I've seen him before, I can't assure you that but I feel it. I think he felt my stare because he looked in my direction. The group of boys slowed down their walk until they stopped not far from me to lose my sight. They started talking. Four of the boys stood with their backs to me, one of the blondes and THAT boy were facing me. Talking about the blond, I think I know him too, I like his nose.

Going out of my thoughts, I looked up because this time, I was the one feeling a heavy gaze on me. It was the eyes of the two boys facing me from distance. The dark-haired boy elbowed the blond one asking for attention. Let's give them names, for the blond one, pineapple. For the black-haired, grape. Okay, so I saw that Grape told something to Pineapple and pointed in my direction, I reddened a bit, what were they talking about? Me? Fuck I'm not the centre of the universe, why would they talk about me? I have to stop thinking I'm so outstanding. Pineapple and Grape didn't stop looking at me, Pineapple said something back to Grape and they laughed. I think they told their friends because without any discretion, the boys who were standing with their backs to me, turned around abruptly, looking for something, or someone, I think me, because when my eyes met theirs, they turned around again as fast as they could. They talked a bit more as if they were really excited and decided to leave, but, when they started walking, Grape and Pineapple turned delicately their faces to me and winked me flirty, I think I started skipping heartbeats, and their smiles? I think I'm passing out. I couldn't let myself redden, I'd feel vulnerated, so I winked back with a flirtatious smile as an immediate reaction to hide I was dying. If I didn't I'll be looking like a tomato.

"Can you stop drooling? It's disgusting" Sebas said making me react and look at him. I was really mesmerized by the situation.

"I'm not drooling!" I answered quickly getting nervous and red.

"Yes, you are" He said looking at me with a surprised gesture.

"No, why should I?" I said, trying to calm down and unred my face.

"Those boys winked at you, isn't it obvious? I saw it all" He said, whispering the last part. "It looks like we've seen them before right?" He added.

"Yeah right? The brunette looks very familiar" I responded happy to know he thought the same.

"Isn't he goalkeep-" He tried to say, but was abruptly interrupted by me.

"I've finished my drink, let's go" I said as fast as I could, why? I don't really know. Maybe I don't really know who he is.

I ran to investigate each store I could find near there. I found H&M, my childhood. It was the very first store in which I could buy clothes that I really liked by myself, and, with that, I mean without my Daddy's money. I looked at Sebas asking for approval to get in the store, he looked at me and let me know there were many better options, but I insisted and he finally approved it. So I got in to investigate, I found a skirt, it was really good-looking so I grabbed it and went to look for a top to combine it. I paid and went to Sebas to show him my election. He analysed it and said it was ok. I frowned, he had to say it was incredible! But I frowned even more trying to guess what were those people at the back doing. Why were there many people enclosing something because of the circle of people they were doing? What was there that many people wanted to see it? It's getting scandalous. I didn't expect that what I was going to see. Those boys, the hot group we saw some minutes before, and I think, I finally knew who were those wink boys. I passed through the multitude walking as if I were on a catwalk. I really wanted to be noticed, it's just, a need. I saw how the brunette followed me smoothly with his eyes, and I enjoyed it. And it happened every time we went to any store I wanted. The hot group. When we were close to finishing our fantastic shopping day, it changed. I couldn't miss Adidas since it is my favourite store, so we went there and I spent as much as I could in the time we had and I literally bought half of the store, I'm their best customer!

I went to the dressing room to model for my brother the clothes I chose as I always do when we go shopping. When I was going for the first outfit Sebas was in a call and made a gesture to tell me he liked it, some meters behind Sebas, I saw the pretty boys, but there was a missing boy. The brunette. The second time I went out to Sebas, with another outfit, I didn't find him near there until I saw him a little far still on the call, he waved to me. I didn't want to wait anymore so I went out of the little room and went to the big mirror to model for myself.

"You're still an Adidas lover, am I right?" I heard a voice behind me. I jumped a little, but with that voice, those simple words, the fact that he knew, the tone, I recognised THE boy.

"Daddy! You know me!" I said sarcastically knowing he hates it when I call him that.

"You know I hate when you call me that" He said with a sleepy voice.

"But you are the same person with a different last name!" I said jokingly.

"Anyways, how are you doing these days? You're prettier than before..." He said analysing every part of my body. I rolled my eyes trying to hide I was starting to blush. Fuck, I blush with anything.

"You're so fine too... Jp" I answered to that boy I know since I was 13. I felt how he was getting closer to my back.

"Being a professional footballer helps a little, I heard that now you work for Red Bull with your brother, right? He said still behind me, looking in my eyes through the mirror in front of us.

"Sure! I forgot you're the goalkeeper of my cousin's team, that's why you're so tall." I said raising an eyebrow. " How is he doing? Is he a good midfielder?" I said in a mix of joy and worry. He giggled a little.

"He is, he has been doing so good on our team, but you have to give me some credit too! I'm an incredible goalkeeper." He said so proud of himself. I laughed and turned around to face him. We talked a little more and I saw my brother going back to the dressing room, so I asked Jp for his number and he gave it to me. I pecked his cheek when he was about to leave, it was my way to say bye. It was funny, talking with him is funny. I ended my modelling session and bought everything I saw, especially caps. I love caps.

Now, you know who Grape is, but, if it isn't clear, Grape is Jp, Juan Pablo Sirosi. He is a friend of my cousin who studied with him but also trained in the same team and was signed for the same professional team. Crazy right? Things friendship does. Now they play for one of the best teams in Europe. I had a big crush on Jp even if I had a boyfriend and he was prohibited because he was my cousin's friend, after Juan Diego cheated on me, Jp helped me to move on and we ended up in a secret relationship but it ended because he was too young for me (I was 2 years older) and everywhere we went we were in risk of being caught, he was so busy with studying and training so we stopped seeing each other and we broke up. It's a really short story. Then I met...

"Niña ya nos vamos" Girl, we are leaving. My brother said. I complained. I was tired and sleepy, but I didn't want to leave the mall, so I convinced him to eat there, I knew what I wanted to eat. We went to KFC. I ate 3 boxes of 12 hot wings and a Big Box for Sebas and me. Sebas ate the same as me. We were full, and probably we spent the double of my salary, but I didn't have to worry because it was half of Sebas' salary. We finally went back to our places, he took me to the hotel, and he left to the HQ. I felt sad when Sebas left. He is part of my soul I can't be far from him. I think I am a bit emotionally attached to my family, especially when they are boys and almost the same age as me. In the hotel room, I remembered I had to prepare my outfits for tomorrow and text my cousin. Jp told me that they had a match tomorrow so I have to wish him good luck.

Exótico💓🥶

Val: Suerte en tu partido enano 🫶🏻

(Good Luck in your match shortie)

Exótico: Enano? Enana usted que mide medio metro. Pero gracias primita.

(Shortie? You are half a meter tall, but thank you girl 🫶🏻)

My conversations with my cousin are incredible. I love talking to him. The next time I'm free I'll go to one of his matches, I'm his biggest fan. I have every model of his team shirts since he became a professional and I never miss contracting him for his performance. I went out of bed and opened one of the bags which had a short marine blue dress. It was perfect. It had silver glitter at the edges where it ends, on the line before my legs are seen and the one that goes a few centimetres below my neck. I prepared a Red Bull shirt too, white baggy pants and a golden belt. I have to work tomorrow, I need to be Red Bull-styled. I set the alarm for tomorrow and went to my suitcase to grab another pyjama. I took a picture in front of the room's mirror and uploaded it on my Instagram story with the quote 'Ready for sleeping... as always' Then, made my skincare routine and brushed my hair a hundred times as I ever do, I made myself 3 braids because I don't want it to tangle and went bed, hoping tomorrow will be a good day as today's.

Note: Thanks for reading this, I hope you like it and sorry for taking so long to upload it, I'm in exams week so I have to study a lot and school is my priority.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 5.3K 16
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
214K 1.1K 199
Mature content
200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
135K 4.9K 24
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !