Stupidity // Miles-42 X Fem!R...

Par TearsinHeart

"So you're the prowler?" I nervously stepped back from Miles, afraid of what he could do. He let out a low ch... Plus

Introduction
Terrible Day / A Stupid Party
Embarrassment.
Office Visit.
Third Time
Awkward Dinner/Another Party.
The Mall.
The Prowler.
Study Session / Snack Run.
Chips.
Breakfast Date (ish)
Rivalry.
Attack / She's back.
Skipping Class
Janitors closet
Stalker / Groceries.
Newfound abilities
Couch
Absent / Normal
Together / Suit
Sick
No Moments Alone
Shoot
Improving
Unwanted Company.
Long Conversation.

Test

5.8K 159 362
Par TearsinHeart

"Jackson or María???" Was all I could think about while I was trying to sleep.

Maybe it'll come to me in a dream... I hope.

So when I woke up the next morning, I made my decision.

I did my morning routine and headed out the door, seeing as though my mom was gone.

As I was walking to school, I noticed that everyone was quieter than usual. Which was... odd.

"Y/N!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Jackson. Hm.

"Yeah?" I stopped walking and waited for him to catch up to me. When he did, we walked slowly beside each other.

He let out a big sigh, a sad expression on his face. "Y/N, I'm only telling you this because I didn't want her telling you herself."

At that point, I got a little worried. Why was he suddenly all serious?

"What is it?" I hesitantly asked him. I'm not sure if I really wanted to know what he was going to say, but it'd kill me if I didn't know.

"Katrina and Miles are back together."

"WHAT."

-

My leg bobbed up and down as I bit my lip. Are you fucking serious?

Adding onto the new 'Spiderman' thing, this news made me even more stressed.

The worst thing is, since Katrina took my old spot, they sit next to each other, being all cuddly! If I could go back in time and let that bitch know she doesn't belong in my spot, I would.

So, during class, while I was focusing the best I could and taking notes, Katrina raised her hand and went to the bathroom.

I quickly glanced over to Miles-only then seeing that he was looking right back at me.

Miles.

Y/N, I need to talk to you
Not delivered

Did you block me??
Not delivered

Right now, I think I might just lay my head down and sleep. I can't handle this school anymore, especially this class.

I REALLY CANT HANDLE MILES, EITHER.

But you know what I want? Foam party... I don't know what it was, but it was so good.

I guess the oyster oil really made it taste that good.

RIIIINNGGG

I guess I just zoned out through the rest of class... hooray..

I got up out of my chair and put my things in my backpack, trying to avoid eye contact from anyone in the room.

As I put on my backpack, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Me, (expecting it to be Jackson) turned around with a small smile on my face... but it was Miles.

"Oh. What do you want? " I mumbled at him. He had a nervous smile on his face, his hands in his pockets.

"I wanted to talk to you about Jackson. Can we? For just a moment?"

I stood in silence for a moment. "There's nothing to talk about? I'm.. busy right now." I wasn't

That small smile on his face faded as he huffed out some air and walked out of the classroom.

It's not like it makes me happy when I don't talk to him. It doesn't, really. But maybe if he wasn't a lying son of a bitch (Sorry Rio) I might've actually stayed and heard him out.

So I slowly walked to my next class, not wanting to go at all. I maybe considered skipping, but I didn't want to risk getting caught.

That is until I saw the person I decided on.

"Hey! Wait!" I yelled out. I caught up to the person and stood there. "María, I need your help."

She looked me up and down before crossing her arms. "What is it?"

"Uhm... okay, it's really private. Do you mind skipping the next period with me?" I shifted from each foot a little nervously.

"If you need like a pad or tampon, then I'll give it to you now. You don't need to skip for that." She scoffed out. She moved her bag to the front and began to dig through it.

"No, it's not that. Just.. it's really hard to explain. Please." I looked at her with pleading eyes... oh my God I can't believe I'm begging her.

"Uugghhhh, fine." She groaned.

"Thank you!"

-

María and I walked side-by-side in silence as I took her to the spot Miles showed me that one day.

Lucky enough, Miles nor Katrina were in there, so it was just me and her.

"Uhm, this place is gross. Y/N... why??" She eyed the tiny stairwell down, looking at all the dust and cobwebs. Though, the stairs were a little cleaner than the rest.

"God.. okay, take a seat so I can try and explain this the best way." I bit my lip as I watched her hesitantly step onto the stairs and sit down. She had a small look of disgust on her face.

"Spit it out, now." Was all she said. Part of me wanted to apologize, but I still don't like her.

I took a deep breath and began to speak, "I know that.. we've had our differences. But I'm telling you this because I feel like you might know what to do... MJ."

"Don't call me MJ. I don't trust you enough for that." She cut in. I nodded and sat down next to her.

"Okay, so, you know that superhero Spiderman?" I popped my fingers as I watched her face, making sure she didn't laugh at me or anything.

"What about him?"

"You're gonna think I'm weird." I whined. I took another deep breath. "I think... I might be like... the next Spiderman?"

"..."

María stifled a few laughs before clearing her throat. "Oh, really? You sure you didn't imagine it in a dream or something?"

"No, no, no, it swear it's true!" I felt a little silly at that point because I could 100 percent sound like I'm making it up.

"Y/N, just tell me if you're fucking with me." She rolled her eyes. I thought of a quick way to prove it, but I didn't know how.

But then again, there were millions of other reasons why I had a tingly feeling in my head, or why I stuck to the stall wall, or why I grew just a little taller.

"I... I don't know anymore.." I mumbled. I groaned and leaned back on the staircase.

María then sighed. "Okay, well, if you really think you're the 'next Spiderman,' then we can find a way to prove it." She crossed her arms and looked back at me.

"Really? Thank you." I sat back up, a smile now apparent on my face.

All she did was roll her eyes. She then stood up. "Might as well do it now."

"Oh- uh, is there like a list or anything? I haven't done any research like that." I bit my lip as I thought she would get angry at me for not doing research.

"You could just look it up online, no big deal." María pulled out her phone and began typing.

She walked closer to me and showed me a list. It was short, but it had long words.

"So what first?" I looked up from her phone when all of a sudden her fist was sailing toward my face.

I moved to the left and grabbed her hand, looking at her as if she were crazy. "What the hell?!"

"First test done." She pulled her hand away and glared at me. "But I totally meant that."

"How was that even a test??" I stood up, grabbing her hand and looking at the list.

SPIDERMANS ABILITIES

-Super-human reflexes

"Oh. Never mind, I guess." I let go of her phone and sighed. "But that could've been a coincidence."

María rolled her eyes. "Seriously? Okay, fine, we'll test another one." She took another quick glance at the list and smiled. "This one seems fun."

I tilted my head slightly to the side, confused on which one she chose.

"Okay, I want you to climb on that wall." She pointed to the top of the stairwell, which was just a plain and empty wall.

"I don't think I can do that on command-"

"Just fucking do it!" She yelled. I got up and ran to the top of the stairs, colliding with the wall.

I couldn't stick, no matter how hard I tried. I was about to turn around and go back downstairs until I heard the door open.

I ducked down, that small tingly feeling in my head making me do so.

"MJ, what are you doing here?" It was Katrina.

"Oh, I was just skipping class. What about you?" I heard both of them shuffle downstairs. I felt the urge to get up and leave.

"I just forgot my lipgloss." She laughed before inhaling. "Can you believe it? That Miles was stupid enough to get back with me?"

I peeked over the corner, getting a glimpse at the pig-tailed girl. I saw María nod her head. "I know, right? How'd you do it?"

Katrina laughed again, sitting down on the steps. "Told him shit about that Y/N girl. He was gullible enough to believe it."

"Oh, really? What'd you say. Tell me evvveerrything." María sat down next to Katrina, smirking at her.

"I told him I found her and Jackson making out. It was funny, his reaction." She laughed and got up. "But anyway, I'm going to leave. I'll see you later~"

María stood up, too, waving goodbye to her best friend. Once I knew for sure that she was gone, I came out of hiding.

"Wow." I said. María turned to me and shrugged. "You just said that shit with me here?"

"What else was I to do, Y/N? Say something like, "Oh my God, don't look now, but Y/N is right there!! At the top of the stairs!!" Like??" María scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay." I slowly walked down the stairs, keeping my eye contact with her. "So what now? I didn't stick to that wall."

"You might work better under pressure. But for now, I don't know what else to do." She turned around and walked to the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" I walked after her.

"I'm going to class." María bluntly stated and walked out- leaving me alone in the stairwell.

"Better under pressure, huh?" I thought. What does that even mean? There are so many different types of pressure.

I sat down on the stairs and thought about it. If there was some way I could potentially put myself in an immense amount of pressure, how would I do it?

"Hmmm," I said aloud. "Uugghhhh." This is stupid. There's so many things I could do, but I would never know how.

So I just decided that I would figure it out another day. But... I have Katrina in that class. But there's also Jackson.

So maybe if I walk in as quietly as I can, the teacher wouldn't notice me. Yeah, that might work.

-

"Y/N! Why were you skipping my class again!" My English teacher, Mr. Perkins, usually wasn't a mean teacher. He was chill, but he was having a particularly bad day today, I guess.

I bit my tongue as I slowly entered the classroom, receiving the stares from everyone in the room.

I heard Katrina laugh a little, in which I shot a glare to her that shut her up.

"I'm sorry, sir. I was feeling sick." I lied. Mr. Perkins rolled his eyes and sat back down.

Jackson waved me to my seat, and when I sat down, he scooted closer.

"What's the real reason you were gone, Y/N?" He whispered to me. All I did in response was shrug.

Jackson squinted his eyes for a moment, checking me out. "You're lying to me. Tell meee" He begged.

I turned to Jackson and frowned at him. "I wasn't feeling well. I'm being honest." I lied.

"Since someone wanted to rudely interrupt us, we are working in pairs. But since I'm not evil, you get to choose your partners." Mr. Perkins practically screamed out

Jackson turned to me and smiled, about to ask me to be his partner. That is until Katrina cut in between us.

"Y/N! I would love for you to be my partner! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a separate table- one that was away from Jackson.

She basically threw me down onto the seat and plopped herself right next to me. Her arms were crossed, and she was smirking at me.

"How does it feel, Y/N?" She looked at me and laughed. "Seriously, I'm dying to know."

I rolled my eyes and side-eyed her. "What do you mean by that, huh?"

"I mean, how does it feel for me to take Miles away from you. Aren't you mad?" She changed her tone of voice, that of a baby one-basically mocking me.

"Why the hell would I be mad about that? I didn't even like him." I was lying so much today.

Katrina scoffed and snickered. "Please, I'm not dumb. Anyone could see through your puny lies."

"Yeah? Well, so can I. You won't make your way through this school telling everyone that you caught Jackson and I making out when I know you have pictures of Miles on your wall." I blurted out. Luckily, not many people heard me (which is sort of a shame)

"And so what if I do? You have an issue with me putting pictures of my boyfriend on my wall?" She leaned forward and mugged me, looking me up and down.

I slowly grit my teeth, knowing that she was completely in the right since they were dating. I was this close to beating her.

"Oh, but didn't I warn you? So I'm not the bad guy since I told you beforehand, hm?" She laughed, her eyes burning holes into my own.

"Aren't you the one spreading rumours, though?" You know, at that time, I thought it was a mean clapback.

"That you were making out with Jackson? I mean... I heard you two kissed, so it's technically true." She laughed even more.

"You don't even know the full fucking story!" I balled my fists up and glared at her, however, she only laughed in return.

"You're really funny. If I didn't hate you, I would've totally tried to be your friend." She calmed down and pulled out a piece of paper.

Only then is when she began to work, leaving me to sit there. Occasionally, she would glance at me and stink-face me, but then she would go back to what she was doing.

She even sat her phone down on the table just so I could see when Miles texted her.

Husbandd 💞😍

Was the contact name. In all seriousness, that made me cringe so fucking bad.

She opened her messages and texted him quickly back, and I remember getting a quick little glance.

Husbandd 💞😍

I miss u baee 😪😪
Read

Mhm
Read

😘😘
Read

I chuckled a little. Miles doesn't even seem interested in her, and he never texted me like that.

Speaking of which, I blocked him on impulse... maybe I should unblock him?

Who knows... God, this day has been stressful.

~~~

erm... i don't think I like this chapter 😭

but i think the next chapter will be in Miles' POV so we get to know what happened on his side

ya'll if I'm being completely honest I might drop this book 😭 like, i feel like I'm getting no where with it. so if things speed up then maybe that's why 😥

wc: 2466

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.3K 1.1K 30
"𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬..." "𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞." ______________________________________...
6.8K 224 30
This story is requested by @sarah33145. This plot was made by her❤️ Being the daughter of Stephan Strange is not easy. Yeah, you can get whatever you...
30.3K 848 25
A little boy walked up to the small girl, looking down. "Hi..." He felt a little embarrassed. "Hello!" the girl said with a bubbly smile, "do you wa...
352 1 26
In this beautiful love story... We have Peter Parker and Y/N. Peter Parker is Spiderman and he lives in the Avengers House (Building) and Tony Stark...