Destined

By Varistic

A Shuriri Fanfic๐Ÿ–ค More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Author's Note
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
Epilogue

16

252 4 5
By Varistic

"You sure you want to do this?" Shuri looked over at Riri for extra reassurance. She was about to contact Zakari for Riri and she wanted to make sure that her girlfriend was truly ready before she pressed the bead.

Riri just nodded her head. She just wanted to make sure her family was ok so she could be able to work. "Get him on."

After that, Shuri pressed the bead and they were met with Zakari.

"Hey cousin," Zakari sat in front of the camera with an evil grin on his face. Riri wanted to slap it off his face, "I see you got your little girlfriend with you."

Shuri could see that the fact that he was taking this all as a joke was pissing Riri off even more so she connected their hands to try and calm her down.

"Listen man," Riri let out a lengthy sigh, "I ain't call you to play games or nothing. I just simply wanna see if my family is okay and get back to my shit." This made Zakari jerk his head back. Of course, Riri didn't care. She was happy to had bruised his ego, even if it was just a little bit.

Just as quick as he unraveled, he got himself  right back together.

"Wow Shuri, you really know how to pick em, don't ya?" Shuri and Riri just stood there with displeased looks on their faces.

Finally, he stopped his stupidity and opened a door. Riri heard murmurs in the background and her eyes started to tear up but she held it together. Once the camera was turned around, she saw her family sitting there with ropes on their wrists and tape on their mouths.

"Ronnie, would you please tell Riri how much you LOVE it have."  Her mother just shouted out something but of course, Riri couldn't understand it. Although if she had to guess, it sounded a lot like 'fuck you!'

While Zakari continued to make jokes, Riri took that as a chance to examine her family. From what she could see, there was no bruises or scars. That was good. Mainly for Zakari's sake.

After that, the camera was taken away and they were met with his face again.

"Well, that's enough of that little family reunion," He walked out closing the door behind him, "Cuzzo, aren't you excited for ours."

Shuri just rolled her eyes, "You're no cousin of mine." With that, she ended the call.

She looked to the side and saw Riri was just staring off into space. She pulled her into a hug and rubbed the lower part of her back. Riri hugged her back with a tight grip. "Don't worry, we're gonna get them back."

Riri pulled out of the hug and nodded her head.

"Let's go get this son of a bitch."

☆★☆

"There is no WAY on Bast's green earth, I am using that!"

Shuri was currently trying to convince M'Baku to use the new knobkerrie that she had built for him. However as always, Wakandans wanted to keep to their boring and traditional ways.

"M'Baku, we really don't have time for this today." By now, Shuri was sick and tired of hearing all the old people complain. There had been some updates she had to make today on some of the suits and after listening to Okoye's complaining, she had to go listen to the know- it-alls on the council complain about the changes she was making in the city. Now she was listening to M'Baku nag both his and her head off.

She was honestly coming to a point to where she just wanted to say fuck it, leave Wakanda, and never come back. Then, the people could run the country however they wanted. However, she knew her mother wouldn't want that.

"Just try it out, M'Baku." She was rubbing the temples on her forehead and the scientists around her could see that she was starting to get frustrated. They thought about helping him but they all knew that was a bad idea and kept quiet.

"THULA APHO ESIHOGWENI KWAYE UBAMBE I-KNOBKERRIE ENKULU!" ("SHUT THE HELL UP AND GRAB THE DAMN KNOBKERRIE!")

There was a slight echo because of how silent the lab was and M'Baku stood there with a slightly frightened look on his face.

He grabbed the knobkerrie and examined it. It didn't look too different from his usual one but then he came across a button on the side. He contemplated pressing it before asking Shuri but did it anyway.

Once he pressed it, the staff brightened up with blue markings and flew out of his hands, levitating in the air.

"Close your mouth before something flies in it," Shuri said, pushing his chin up, "Love, could you come down here please?"

Riri took off her welding helmet and set down her blow torch before descending down the steps. Her toned arms were basically shining because of all the sweat on her body and made Shuri heat up a little on the inside.

"Can you go grab one of the lasers?"

Riri nodded her head and walked over to a wall that had a good amount of weapons on it. She observed it for a good while before picking up a decent sized laser gun. She walked back over to Shuri and M'Baku. He watched as Shuri whispered something in her ear and Riri handed the weapon to him.

"Alright M'Baku, when I tell you to press that trigger, do it." She pulled up her camera on her kimoyo beads but M'Baku paid it no attention. Riri let out a quiet snicker behind them.

Shuri started the recording and gave M'Baku the go. The laser shot out and was heading straight for the knobkerrie but, it was sent right back towards him.

"Bast!" Shuri and Riri erupted in laughter as they watched M'Baku fly back onto the ground.

"It's not funny," M'Baku looked over at Shuri and her kimoyo beads, "Delete that!"

Shuri closed out the app on her beads, "Can't, it's research."

Riri shook her head slowly, walking back up the stairs. Since that visit with her dad and Natalie, working was a bit more easier. She had managed to add some more weapons to her suit with some help from Shuri so things were going well and better than before.

She had one more thing to install to her suit and then it would be complete. Luckily, this new tool just had to be installed by computer.

She started the download and just sat in her seat. All she knew was she was ready to get this over with and get her family back.

"How's it looking?" She looked behind her and spotted Shuri behind her.

Riri gave a small, relieved smile, "Awesome."

"That's good," Shuri began to rub her shoulders, "Now how about we take a trip to the 'awesome' spa and get an 'awesome' massage."

She nodded her head with no hesitation, "Once this finishes, we can go."

Shuri nodded her head and had Griot send the message.

★☆★

Shuri and Riri were now walking to the spa. Shuri was talking to the Dora Milaje that was with them while Riri stayed in silence, thinking about the relaxing treatments she was about to get.

Once they reached it and the door was opened, Riri's jaw literally dropped. She honestly didn't know why she was still so shocked by every new room she found in this castle. She should've been used to it by now.

They walked in and followed behind Shuri to a separate room. She was willing to bet that this was where they were supposed to change.

"Riri."

She turned her head over to Shuri and saw her with two robes in hand. They both had their signatures.

"There's a stall over there if you wanna change privately but if you wanna change in front of me, I wouldn't mind."

Riri rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's grin and walked over to the stall. She took off her wife beater and sweatpants, which left her in her bra and panties. She put the robe on and walked out. When she got back, Shuri was no longer there.

She decided to just walk until she found her. She walked out of the locker room into a hall and saw two more rooms.

So this spa had a makeup salon, a changing room, a nail salon, and a bar. How big was this damn room?!

She walked into the last room and in a cubicle, there was Shuri and two other women.

She walked in and the smell of lavender and vanilla instantly hit her nose. The combination was such a soothing and relaxing smell. She looked over at Shuri and saw her making a come here motion with her finger.

Riri walked over towards her and stood. Shuri brought her hands up and untied Riri's robe. She then, slowly slid it off her shoulders. She swallowed as her eyes met Riri's red bra and panties.

If it wasn't for the ladies right beside them, she would've took her right there on that massage bed.

She took off her robe and they both laid down. Once they felt hands rubbing deep into their backs, they both let out a long and relieving sigh. The tension that was in their bodies was leaving and the two had never felt nothing better.

The two laid in peace as Riri's r&b playlist in the background. Riri sang along while Shuri just listened.

Once their massage was done, Riri decided that they needed to get pedicures.

They walked into bar so they could get something to drink. Shuri made them some drinks while Riri placed an order for some food. Since Riri's been in Wakanda, she's sprinkled a little America in everybody's life. One of those things being lemon pepper wings.

This chef was her favorite chef out of the kitchen so he knew exactly how she liked them.

They went back to the nail salon and sat in the pedicure chairs. Riri was gonna get white while Shuri got clear.

In the middle of it, the food was brought out and Riri basically squealed. All she had to eat  today was a granola bar so this food was about to taste like Heaven.

"So, are you ready?"

Riri modded her head, still eating. She wasn't trying to blow her girlfriend off but she really was hungry. Although, she did feel ready and prepared.

Shuri let out a low laugh and looked back down at her feet.

She couldn't wait until this whole thing was over so they could go back to their peaceful lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 109 24
She is likely to be curious about the different customs and cultures of the other word, and may be willing to learn more about them, and may also be...
274K 7K 103
๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ญ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๏ฟฝ...
53.5K 2.9K 35
O. โ okay, okay, i can do this. i'm- in love with you. . . . wait, fuck! unsend that! โž โช male oc / michael b. jordan โซ social medi...
4.7K 73 11
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง, ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ซ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แถœแถœแตƒหขโฑแต’โฟแตƒหก แตˆสณแตƒแตแตƒ!! แฐ”แฐ”แฐ”แฐ” sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s sแด›แด€ส€ส€ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด...