Back To Amphibia

By CrazyDragon03

After 10 years, the Calamity Trio make their way back to Amphibia and the reunited gang is ready to face a my... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Temporary Hiatus
???
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Note Before I Start

139 3 0
By CrazyDragon03

Hi! Before I start, I would like to mention a few things. This is my first time writing something, so please take it easy on me in the comments (I am open to writing tips and suggestions tho). I will probably update this very irregularly. Some things mentioned in this will also be my interpretation on things that happened in the canon universe, so look out for that (I will post a page listing my thoughts on Amphibia later, especially my theories). This is also pretty obvious, but MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD for people who haven't finished watching Amphibia. If you have read through all this, ty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 428 22
The last time Marcy was in town, six months ago for Anne's 23rd birthday, the trio almost revealed everything. Thank Frog, it was just for a week. Bu...
863 48 15
Anne was in shock. The Resistance had failed to stop Andrias, Marcy was possessed by something called the Core, and the Invasion of Earth was only mo...
7.5K 243 43
-Anne? What...what was that?- Anne turns to Marcy, sees the fear in their wide opened eyes. What did she do? The last blue spark fades on her palms...
3.5K 68 28
Set after the events of my previous Amphibia fanfiction, Amphibia The Calamity Gods (If you haven't read it yet then you should). The people of Earth...