Transforming to the Sixties t...

Por MarygraceDumasis

The first time Zhu An met Ren Jianchen was in the orphanage. She was eight years old that year. She was bulli... Más

1-2 page
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
43-44
45-46
47-48
short novel

41-42

548 5 0
Por MarygraceDumasis

Having mentioned it, it must be certain. So Zhu An was not polite.
  "You're welcome." Ren Guoyong said.
  "As for my job, I wonder if the army is recruiting people?" Zhu An still refused to give up and returned to this issue. Although a bit cheeky, sometimes being cheeky is necessary.
  "Then I'll keep an eye on you later." Seeing that she still insisted on working, Ren Guoyong said nothing more. After all, he is not an elder of Zhu An's family, so it would be inappropriate to say more. If Zhu An insists on looking for a job and the army is recruiting people, then it is indeed appropriate to introduce her. Judging from Zhu An's situation, being a teacher is quite suitable. "Do you have any requirements for work?"
  Zhu An thought for a while: "Except for physical work, I can do anything else. By the way, if the army has a medical clinic, I can go there. I know some about Chinese and Western medicine. I think I know better than the average nurse."
  Ren Guoyong naturally knew that the Zhu family was the barefoot doctor in the brigade, and both his father and mother knew medicine. Zhu's mother prefers traditional Chinese medicine, while Zhu's father is also familiar with Western medicine. So it's not surprising to him that Zhu An understands the doctor. But Zhuan said he knew better than the nurse, which made him feel strange. very confident.
  Frankly speaking, if Zhu An really has this ability, it would be appropriate to introduce him to the military health department. There is a huge demand for medical talents in the army. It’s just that: “The medical staff of our army’s Ministry of Health will go on missions with the army. Normally, medical staff are safe because they will be in a safe logistics zone when they go on missions. But other situations cannot be ruled out. Of course
  . , in addition to the Ministry of Health of the Army, you can also go to other hospitals. The doctors and nurses in the hospital will not be like this."
  When Zhu An heard about the situation of going on missions with the army, she didn't think about it. Nothing else, she was really afraid of death. Not only to take care of Xiaochen and her eldest brother, but she herself was also afraid of death. She respects those who fight for the country, but she cannot do such a noble thing. So she said honestly: "Forget it, I won't go to the military health department. If there is a shortage of nurses in the hospital or other positions in the army, please help me pay attention to it."
  "No problem, what do you think of the teacher?" Ren Guoyong asked, "If you make up your mind not to go to college, you can still take the college entrance examination. High school students competing for teachers are still different from college students who have not gone to school competing for teachers. Yes. You have been admitted to university, even if you have not gone to school, in the eyes of many people, you are still a college student, which is an advantage." Chapter 39 ◎ Let’s go to the guest house to sleep together ◎

Ren
  Guoyong
  ’s words naturally make sense, admitted to university Even if you don't study it, in the minds of people of this era, you can still be regarded as a college student. The gap between college students and high school students goes without saying. The difference is so big in later generations, let alone this era.
  However, even if she was not looking for a job, she decided to take the exam seriously. This was a responsibility to herself and the Zhu family. At least when I go to the grave, I can tell Father Zhu and Mother Zhu that she has been admitted to college.
  "What Brother Yong said is that I also want to take the college entrance examination." Zhu An did not explain too much, but agreed with Ren Guoyong's words.
  The two of them chatted about this issue, and it was time for dinner. So, they went to a state-owned restaurant to eat.
  Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen had both eaten at state-owned restaurants before, but this time they were still very happy and curious. They were probably "children" and kept their childlike innocence no matter where they went.
  When they went there, the state-owned restaurant had just opened and there were a lot of dishes inside. The state-owned restaurants in the county town have average business in the evening, but business is particularly good at noon.
  Ordinary people like to chat when eating, but Zhu An and Ren Guoyong are not familiar with each other after all, so they talked about everything they should talk about in the afternoon. So when eating, everyone concentrates on cooking.
  However, Ren Jianchen and Zhu Dabao had more families, so they commented on the food while eating.
  "Xiao Chen, this is delicious."
  "Well, uncle, this is also delicious."
  "Xiao Chen, I want to talk about it tomorrow."
  "Maybe not tomorrow. When I make money in the future, I will bring uncle to eat."
  "Oh well."

  The two of them exchanged words with each other, and the conversation was very lively.
  Ren Guoyong was listening to their chat seriously. He wanted to know more about his son, so he didn't want to miss anything about his son.
  After dinner, Ren Guoyong suddenly mentioned something: "Xiao Chen, would you like to go to the guest house to sleep with dad tonight?" He did not force it, but discussed it with his son.
  Ren Jianchen was stunned and had not thought about this. He subconsciously looked at Zhu An and saw that Zhu An was also looking at him, as if to say, you make the decision yourself.
  Ren Jianchen hesitated and looked forward to it. He hesitated because he had never slept with his father before. He didn't know what to do. The expectation is that every child wants to sleep with his parents. If he lives in someone else's house, it will always be someone else's house. Even though he has lived with Zhu An and Zhu Dabao for more than a month, it has only been more than a month. He has no choice. I regard the place where I have lived for more than a month as my own home. But if he is with his father, even a kennel in the countryside can be regarded as his own home.
  Ren Jianchen just thought for a while and then looked at Zhu An: "Auntie, I went to the guest house to sleep with dad at night." In fact, there was not even a moment. Between dad and others, Ren Jianchen naturally knew what was going on. Chosen.
  "Okay." Zhu An said with a smile, "Then go back to our house to get a change of clothes. If you don't get used to sleeping at night, let your father take you back, okay?" "Yeah." Ren Jianchen showed a bright
  smile smile. │This│Work│Work│by│Si│Rabbit│on│Online│Read│Read│Network│Friends│Organize│Organize│Up│Publish│Zhu An was still happy when he saw his smile
  . She hoped that his childhood would always be innocent, that he would have smooth sailing as he grew up, and that he would forget all the hardships he had in his childhood. But while she doesn't want him to suffer, she still hopes that he can grow up like he did in his previous life, not as successful and successful as he did in his previous life, but as strong and unyielding as he did in his previous life.
  They returned to the alley and went to the room to pack Ren Jianchen's clothes.
  Compared with the first two sets of clothes, Ren Jianchen now has a few more sets of clothes, but they are not purchased. Zhu An has no more tickets. So Ren Jianchen's extra clothes were all modified from Zhu Dabao's childhood clothes.
  The Zhu family only has one son, Zhu Dabao. In addition, the Zhu family's conditions are good, so Zhu Dabao is quick to expand. Therefore, he has a lot of clothes from his childhood. Later, when he moved to the countryside, Zhu Dabao was already old, so these childhood clothes were kept in the county town and were not brought back. Zhu An also found them when he was tidying up. These clothes were changed into long pants and short sleeves, and then washed clean. They were very suitable for Xiao Chen to wear.
  Ren Guoyong watched his son put away his clothes, and looked at the wardrobe in the room that belonged to him alone. There were several sets of clothes in the wardrobe, from socks, underwear to vests, all matched with several sets. Once again, I realized Zhu An's care for his son, and his heart was touched again.
  While packing these clothes, Ren Jianchen suddenly started crying for some reason. At first, no one noticed it, but they were shocked when they found out he was choking and crying.
  "Xiao Chen, what's wrong with you?" Ren Guoyong was more sensitive due to his career. He was the first to notice that his son was crying. So he strode forward, squatted down and hugged his son, "What's wrong?" The tough-minded man couldn't help but become nervous.
  Ren Jianchen shook his head. He just looked at these little clothes, and suddenly thought of his days at Ren's house, and felt uncomfortable.
  Ren Guoyong didn't know what his son was thinking, thinking that he was reluctant to leave here, and comforted him: "We'd better go to the guest house tonight. If you don't like it there, you can come back tomorrow." Although he was comforting like this, he was also concerned in his heart. If his son is reluctant to leave here, how will he take him to the army? It would definitely be aggrieved to let him adapt to the life of the army alone. Even if there are other children in the family home, it takes time to get familiar with them. Moreover, he was the only one to get acquainted with her. After all, the only time he could accompany him was at night, and he had to work during the day.
  In this case, how should the son arrange it? He must be brought with him, but no matter how hard he spares time to accompany him, he still needs time to become familiar with her.
  "Xiao Chen, are you taking your clothes to take a shower? Our hot water hasn't been heated yet." At this moment, Zhu Dabao spoke.
  At that moment, the atmosphere suddenly changed. What was originally a bit sad suddenly became a bit lively.
  Ren Jianchen also recovered from the sadness just now. He wiped his eyes and said, "Uncle, I want to go to the guest house to sleep with dad. I won't sleep with you today."

  Zhu Dabao blinked his eyes. Just when Zhu An thought he would cry, he unexpectedly opened his wardrobe and said, "Xiao Chen, I'll go with you." Zhu An: "..."
  Zhu
  Dabao : "..."
  Ren Jianchen was happy: "Really? Uncle, you are so kind."
  Three people, three expressions. Xiao Chen was happy, Zhu An was dumbfounded, and Ren Guoyong was a little surprised.
  "Yes, we have to sleep together at night. You will cry alone." Zhu Dabao said innocently. In fact, only he knew that in the beginning, he would hear Xiaochen crying at night, but he did not tell others, because children all know that crying cannot be known by others, which is very embarrassing.
  Suddenly, Zhu Dabao covered his mouth. He didn't say this on purpose, and he didn't mean to embarrass Xiao Chen. Worried that Xiao Chen would be angry, he quickly opened his mouth and explained: "Xiao Chen, don't be angry. I didn't mean to tell you about your crying at night. I didn't even tell my sister." Ren Jianchen didn't expect that his uncle knew about this.
  If In the past, he might be embarrassed, but not now, because his father is back, so he said: "Uncle, I'm not angry."
  Zhu Dabao: "Really?" If he cried, Xiaochen told If others say anything, he will definitely be angry, at least for a while, and he won't be angry when he goes to sleep. So Xiaochen is so nice that she is not angry with him.
  When Zhu An heard Zhu Dabao's words, he immediately knew why Xiao Chen cried. A little child who suddenly comes to a stranger's home will be nervous, scared, and cry. That's why she arranged for Zhu Dabao to sleep with him. But he didn't expect that he would still cry behind his back. It was because I was careless and didn't comfort him immediately.
  Ren Guoyong felt distressed again after hearing this. Even though he didn't know the real reason why his son was crying, he knew that the responsibility lay with him. If it hadn't been for him, his son wouldn't have been bullied and wouldn't have to rely on others. How could he cry in the middle of the night?
  For this, he blamed himself even more.
  Similarly, he was also determined about one thing. No matter what, if Zhu An really didn't want to go to college, he would use all his connections to arrange for Zhu An to work in the army. In this way, Zhu Dabao would be able to accompany his son. , my son will not be lonely anymore.
  "Then let's go to the guest house to sleep together." Hearing Xiao Chen say that he was not angry, Zhu Dabao was in high spirits and kept chattering, "I haven't been to the guest house yet, Xiao Chen, what is the guest house like?
  Ren Jianchen: "...Uncle, when we went to the hospital to see my father, didn't we stay in a guest house?" Why didn't you go there ?
  Zhu Dabao blinked and seemed to have forgotten about it. But when Xiaochen mentioned it, he seemed to think again: "You are not a guest house here, you are a guest house somewhere else." Not to mention, what he said was
  really clear and logical.
  When Ren Guoyong heard what he said, he had to admit that he was really interesting. It seemed like just listening to him talk would make me feel more relaxed. "Then let's go together. Xiaochen will be happy with you. Dabao, thank you for accompanying Xiaochen." Ren Guoyong did not regard Zhu Dabao as a person with IQ problems. In his heart, Zhu Dabao was his son first. My benefactor, let’s talk about another child.
  "You're welcome." Zhu Dabao became even more happy when Ren Guoyong thanked him. Because he knew that he was thanked, which meant that he was a good boy.
  When Zhu An saw this, he also laughed.

He said: "Then let's go together, big brother and Xiao Chen. Big brother, Xiao Chen, you are a family, you have to take care of each other even outside, and discuss with each other if you have any problems, you know?" "I know, sister (aunt
  ) )."

Chapter 40
  ◎The captain comes to the door◎
  The next day
  Early in the morning, Granny Qin went to the market to buy vegetables and saw a bullock cart parked in front of Zhu An's house, with a middle-aged man and an old man squatting next to it. Grandma Qin was confused. She seemed to have seen this middle-aged man somewhere. I just couldn't remember it for the moment. But when she saw the two squatting at the door of Zhu An's house, she was a little worried about Zhu An, so she said loudly: "Who are you? What are you doing squatting here?" Her voice was a little defensive.
  Seeing Grandma Qin standing in front of them, the two squatting men raised their heads. When they heard Grandma Qin's words, one of the middle-aged men said: "Hello, aunt, I am a fellow villager of Zhu An. They moved here that day, and I gave them Do you remember the bullock cart?"
  It turned out to be the captain and his son Qian Dafu.
  After listening to Qian Dafu's words, Grandma Qin remembered that such a thing did exist. No wonder she felt that this middle-aged man looked very familiar, but she couldn't remember it. It turned out that she had met Zhu An when he came back from moving that day. "Yes, yes, I remembered. But why are you squatting here? Why don't you go in if you are looking for Zhu An?"
  Qian Dafu said with a smile: "We came to see Zhu An, but we came early, thinking that Zhu An might still be there I haven't gotten up yet, so I'll wait."
  Didn't you come early? Yesterday afternoon, police officers from the police station came to the Ren family to arrest people. They said it was because Ren Guoyong reported that the Ren family abused military family members. Suddenly, the entire production brigade was alarmed. Although everyone knew that Ren's family was bullying Ren Jianchen, they never thought of calling the police for such a thing.
  Ren's family refused to admit it at first, but the police had a certificate from the hospital. The certificate was issued on the third day after Zhu An adopted Ren Jianchen. The doctor's certificate clearly stated that the injury was not a new one but an old one. The injury, that is to say, was not caused by Zhu An. Since it's not Zhu An, it's the Ren family.
  And, in addition to this, the police also investigated among the villagers. How dare they, ordinary people, deceive the police? When the police investigate, of course they honestly tell everything they see and hear.
  As a result, both witnesses and physical evidence were available, and the adults of the Ren family were all arrested. Then, Ren Da's son called Ren Da's wife's natal family and kept making trouble at his house.
  The captain's grandfather had no choice and didn't know where to find Ren Guoyong. After much deliberation, he found that Ren Jianchen was adopted by Zhu An. Zhu An might know where Ren Guoyong was, so he came early this morning.   "Then if you have something to do, you should knock on the door. It would be bad if it delays the matter." Grandma Qin said enthusiastically, "Anyway, things don't happen every day. Zhu An will definitely understand." She went to buy groceries, so she got up. It's so early, most people really haven't gotten up yet.   "What you said is, knock on the door later." Qian Dafu said with a smile, still a little cautious.   Grandma Qin didn't say much, just nagged a few words and left.   After Granny Qin left, Dadi Zhang and Qian Dafu looked at each other for a while. Qian Dafu said: "Dad, why don't you knock on the door? If we squat like this, others will think of us as bad guys." The   captain thought for a while: "Then knock on the door... You can knock on it."   Qian Dafu said "Dad, you got so scared when you arrived at the county seat that you didn't even dare to knock on the door."   The captain heard this and kicked him over. "There is so much nonsense. If you are asked to knock on the door, just knock on the door."   Qian Dafu knew that his father was getting angry, so he gave his father the face to stop talking and knocked on the door. "Zhu An, are you at home? I am Qian Dafu." When he knocked on the door, he did not forget to announce his door with a loud voice, for fear of scaring other girls.   Bang bang bang...   Zhu An is still sleeping. She was at home alone yesterday and was late in reviewing her homework. After all, it has been several years since she took the college entrance examination. She has indeed forgotten some knowledge points, so she read it a little late yesterday. . But it was only after five o'clock, and it was really early to get up. So Zhu An didn't go to bed that late, nor did he get up that early.

  Hearing the knock on the door, Zhu An lay on the bed for a while before getting dressed and getting up. The alleys are located in the center of the county, so security issues are still guaranteed. Therefore, when she heard the knock on the door, she thought it was her eldest brother and Xiao Chen who had returned, and she murmured in her heart that Ren Guoyong was too unreliable to get up with his children so early and knock on the door.

  But when she walked out of the room and heard the noise outside, she realized that she had misunderstood. The person knocking on the door was Qian Dafu. Zhu An opened the door and said, "Is it Uncle Dafu?"
  "It's me, Zhu An, my father and I are here." Qian Dafu became happy when he heard Zhu An's voice.
  Zhu An was surprised when he heard that the captain was also here. Why was the captain here? But soon, she thought that it might be something related to the Ren family.
  Zhu An opened the door: "Grandpa Captain, Uncle Dafu, we are really rare guests. Please come inside and have a cup of tea first. I'll go wash up." "
  Hey, Zhu An, you go and do your work first." The captain observed the room while observing the room. , while saying.
  Zhu An washed up quickly. After she washed up, she returned to the kitchen and saw that the captain and Qian Dafu had drank all the water in their bowls. The two of them drove the cattle cart from the brigade and waited outside for a while. They were indeed thirsty.
  Zhu An hurriedly gave the two of them more cold drinks: "Grandpa Captain, Uncle Dafu, I just got up. If you don't mind, can we eat some together while I make breakfast?" She didn't ask the two of them if they had eaten. ░This ░work░░ is provided by ░si░Rabbit░网░░░online░░read░read░ "Don't do it to us, we'll
  eat it all." The captain said.
  "That's right, Zhu An, there's no need to prepare anything for us. We came here with full stomachs, and we can't eat anything now." Qian Dafu agreed.
  Zhu An also knows that these days, who can have a full stomach? It’s good if you can eat until you’re six to seven cents full. Zhu An smiled and didn't say much. She cooked rice porridge, cut two sweet potatoes into it, and let the pot light up. "Grandpa Captain and Uncle Dafu came to see me early in the morning. What's the matter?"
  The captain was also observing Zhu An and found that she was a little different from the weak girl in his impression. This difference is also reflected in appearance. In the past, Zhu An looked as if he would collapse if the wind blew. He was very sick and had no energy. At this moment, Zhu An was very energetic and seemed to have an idea.
  The captain will not mince words with a little girl like Zhu An. In his eyes, he is the elder and Zhu An is the junior. There is a big gap in generation between the two, so he, a grandfather, can speak directly to the little girl. Just say it. So he said directly: "Zhu An, you know that Ren Guoyong is back, right?"
  Upon hearing this, Zhu An found out that the captain was here for the Ren family's affairs. She said: "I know, it seems that he came back the night before yesterday. He came to my house early yesterday morning and borrowed a bicycle. He didn't come back until yesterday afternoon. He also invited me and my eldest brother to have dinner. I picked up Xiaochen last night. Hearing
  this, the captain quickly asked: "Did he come back? Or did he leave and go back to the army?"
  Zhu An said: "My eldest brother also left with Xiao Chen last night, so he must be back today. Grandpa, the captain, can wait here." After a pause, she pretended not to know and asked, "Grandpa, the captain, has something to do with him? If you can't wait, I can send a message when I get here." "Yes, yes
  . Well, let me wait for him here." The captain said. After thinking for a while, he told Zhu An about Ren Guoyong calling the police, "Zhu An, if Ren Guoyong comes back, why don't you try to persuade him? Isn't it too big to bring this matter to the police station?" Although the Ren family did It was done, but they were a family after all, so the captain still didn't agree with calling the police. What's more, Ren's family had been making trouble at their house yesterday, and he had one head and two heads. There was no choice but to come to Ren Guoyong.
  After hearing this, Zhu An couldn't help but said: "Grandpa Captain, I can't dissuade you from this matter. In Xiaochen's situation, if I hadn't adopted him, he would have been sold by Ren's family. Whose parents can tolerate their own family?" His child was sold? Isn’t this a turtle? Even a turtle probably can’t bear this tone. Moreover, this is a private matter of the Ren family, and I will not meddle in the Ren family’s business. Besides, Comrade Ren Guoyong is an officer, he must He knows better than us, so why do we need to preach?" Zhu An's voice was soft because he was still young, but his words were clear and unambiguous.
  After hearing this, the captain seemed to think that Zhu An was saying that he was nosy. But he felt that he was overthinking it. "Zhu An, you are still young and don't understand. After all, this is a family. Now the police comrades have arrested all the adults of Ren's family. The remaining few children and Ren's wife's family have been making trouble in my house. This is not There’s a way.”
  Zhu An couldn't completely reject the captain. After all, the captain had taken good care of her since she traveled through time. She thought for a while and said: "In my opinion, the children of the Ren family are also bad. They didn't show any mercy when they bullied Xiao Chen, so it is a good thing that there are no adults in the Ren family. As for Ren The eldest daughter-in-law’s family, don’t worry at all. See if they can make trouble at your house for a few days. Don’t you have to go to work? Also, if you are really annoyed, go to the police station to call the police and scare them. Just say that they are gathering around you. There was trouble at home, and grandma Qian was so scared that she had a heart attack."
  The captain finally heard it, and Zhu An was also hoping that something would happen to Ren's family. "Forget it, I'll wait until Ren Guoyong comes." He felt that it didn't make sense to talk to the little girl. After all, the Ren family had nothing to do with Zhu An, so it might be different with Ren Guoyong.

  "Then sit down for a while." Zhu An also wanted to hear what Ren Guoyong would say then, but she didn't know when Ren Guoyong would come over.
  So, while Zhu An was making sweet potato and rice porridge, the team leader and Qian Dafu were sitting in the kitchen waiting. Later, the two of them felt that it was not good to sit in the kitchen, so they went to the yard and sat under the eaves to wait.
  However, the captain and Qian Dafu did not wait too long. Around 6:30, Ren Guoyong came back with Ren Jianchen and Zhu Dabao, and Zhu Dabao still had breakfast in his hand.
  "Guoyong..." The captain's eyes lit up when he saw the three people coming in.

Chapter 41
  ◎Go to the police station◎
  Ren Guoyong was a little surprised to see the captain here, but he was not too surprised. He was not surprised that the captain came to see him, but he was surprised that the captain came to Zhu An's house.
  "Grandpa." Ren Guoyong called out and gave the steamed buns and soy milk to Zhu Dabao, "Dabao, take it in and have breakfast with your sister Xiaochen first." "Hey."
  Zhu Dabao took the stuff quickly and returned it. She said loudly to Zhu An in the kitchen, "Sister, Brother Yong bought meat buns and soy milk, let's have breakfast."
  Zhu An also heard the noise outside, and she came out of the kitchen: "Why are you here so early? ?"
  "They got up early." Ren Guoyong said, "You eat first, I'll talk to the captain."
  Zhu An nodded and said nothing more, but waved to Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen: "Brother, Xiao Chen , let’s eat first.”
  “Come here…”
  “Sister, eat meat buns.”
  “And sweet potato rice porridge.”
  The kitchen was bustling, and the three people in the yard looked at each other. Ren Guoyong asked: "Grandpa came to see me for Ren's family, right?" He said it bluntly, and he knew this kind of thing without even thinking about it.
  The captain of the brigade said: "Yes, the police comrades from the police station came to the brigade yesterday afternoon, asked about Ren's family, and then arrested your father, your eldest brother, sister-in-law, and second brother and sister-in-law. There are only a few children left at home. Later, Mr. Ren's children went to call all his maternal uncles, and the Zhang family made a big fuss in my yard. Guoyong, what do you think of this matter..." Ren Guoyong said calmly
  . "Of course it's in accordance with the laws of the country. It will be dealt with as the police station handles it."
  The captain thought that Ren Guoyong must still have feelings for the Ren family, but listening to what he said now and seeing his indifferent expression, he felt worried in his heart. ideas. "The police comrades said that the evidence for this matter is complete, and they... will go to jail

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.5K 1.3K 36
绑定商城系统后穿到七零新婚夜 作者:米彩豆 Not my Story
29.1K 187 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...
22.8K 258 8
Su Yue took the supermarket space from the end of the world to the 1970s, when she was short of food and clothing, and became the daughter of the ric...
308K 7K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...