Transforming to the Sixties t...

By MarygraceDumasis

The first time Zhu An met Ren Jianchen was in the orphanage. She was eight years old that year. She was bulli... More

1-2 page
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
short novel

35-36

550 9 0
By MarygraceDumasis

Can you make a kitten on my clothes? "
  Okay." Of course Zhu An would be satisfied with this simple satisfaction, "But I have a condition."
  " What are the conditions? " "Zhu Dabao asked expectantly.
  Zhu An was sorting out Zhu's father and mother's sweaters at the moment. When they moved before, and these few times when they returned home, almost all the things in the countryside were moved here except some daily necessities. She While she was free, she sorted out Zhu's father and mother's things, especially the sweaters. She wanted to take apart their sweaters and take out the wool so that she could knit sweaters and scarves for Zhu Dabao. She also planned to wait until the sweaters were finished. , she also cut the good clothes of Zhu's father and mother into fabric, and then they could be made into new clothes and trousers.
  As for giving them away or selling them, she had never thought about it. What if someone had some skin problems after buying them? It's obviously not a problem with the clothes, but it's hard to tell if she's here to touch porcelain.
  "You have to help me take out the wool from this sweater. After you take apart one piece, I'll embroider a kitten for you." "Ju An said.
  "Okay then. "Zhu Dabao readily agreed. He was used to doing a lot of work in the countryside. He didn't have to work in the county during this time, and he felt bored. "Sister, Xiaochen also wants a kitten. "Zhu Dabao saw his nephew standing next to him, who was not as high as the window.
  Zhu An: "Then Xiaochen will also unpack the sweater with you. Similarly, after unpacking each sweater, he will embroider a kitten for you. If I take out the wool from all the sweaters, I will make a small schoolbag for each of you. "She saw a military green coat among Father Zhu's clothes. The clothes were still new and had no patches. They just took them apart to make two small schoolbags. Military green satchels are popular now. In fact, it is a waste to take apart these good clothes
  . Yes, but who told the eldest brother to be too tall? He couldn't fit into Father Zhu's clothes.
  When they heard the small schoolbag, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen's eyes widened.
  "Auntie, is it a small schoolbag for school? ? "Ren Jianchen couldn't help but ask, with excitement in his tone.
  "That's right. Zhu An smiled and said, "I will send you to school in September. There will be many children in the school by then. Are you happy?" "
  "What about uncle?" Ren Jianchen was naturally happy, but he went to school, what should he do with his uncle? Over the past half month, he has become accustomed to doing everything with his uncle.
  "Sister, can I go to school too?" Zhu Dabao looked at his sister expectantly. In fact, he had no idea about going to school, but he heard that Xiaochen was going to school, so he also wanted to go to school.
  "Of course, the eldest brother also has to go to school." Zhu An said. She thinks that her eldest brother can go to school. Although he only has the IQ of a four or five-year-old, there is no problem in going to kindergarten. At least there is no problem in accepting the knowledge that babies in kindergarten can learn. I just don’t know if the kindergarten is willing to accept him. If she didn't want to, she would think of other ways. For example, she went to a kindergarten to be a teacher for free and asked her eldest brother to study in the kindergarten. In this way, she could take care of both her eldest brother and Xiao Chen.
  If that doesn't work, send Xiaochen to kindergarten and she will teach her eldest brother at home.
  ...Wait a minute, I’m thinking too much. I don’t know what Ren Guoyong thinks about Xiao Chen’s arrangement.
  "That's great, Xiaochen, we can go to school together." Zhu Dabao was so happy.
  "Yes." Ren Jianchen also had a smile on his lips, he was also very happy.
  So, the older friends and the younger children sat in the yard and unpacked their sweaters for the kitten and the little school bag. One of them unwraps the sweater, and the other curls the yarn. Although the movements are slow, they work together harmoniously.
  Zhu An occasionally glanced at them and felt satisfied in his heart.
  When Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen took apart their sweaters for the first time, they naturally moved slowly. By the time they had dinner, they had only taken apart half of the sweater.
  After dinner, the family rested for a while, played basketball for a while, then took a shower and went to bed. Zhu An didn't know that while she was sleeping in the room, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen were working on it, and they continued to unwrap the sweater.
  "Xiao Chen, I'm so tired and want to sleep." After taking apart two sweaters, Zhu Dabao stretched and yawned several times.
  Ren Jianchen rubbed his eyes: "Uncle, do we still have to go to the market to buy meat?"
  Zhu Dabao was alert and remembered that he went to the market today and didn't buy any meat. He sniffed. Although he was very sleepy, he endured it for the sake of meat: "I'm going. Xiaochen, but I'm very sleepy. Why?" What to do?"
  Ren Jianchen thought for a while: "Uncle, you sleep for a while, I won't sleep anymore, I will call you when it gets dark."
  Zhu Dabao shook his head: "That won't work, I am an adult and you are a child, you go to sleep Come on, I won't sleep." Zhu Dabao still has the consciousness of an adult.
  Ren Jianchen blinked, as if he didn't want to agree.
  Zhu Dabao said again: "Xiao Chen, you are a child, and children must be obedient."
  Although Ren Jianchen knew that Zhu Dabao's brain was burned out, Zhu Dabao was an adult after all, so in many cases, he still treated Zhu Dabao As an adult. Hearing Zhu Dabao say this, he pursed his lips and couldn't bear it anymore, so he lay down obediently and went to sleep. Before going to bed, he also told Zhu Dabao: "Uncle, wake me up when you want to sleep." "
  Yes, I will." Zhu Dabao readily agreed.
  the next day

  When Ren Jianchen woke up, he was at a loss because he saw through the window that the sky outside was already bright, so bright that light could penetrate through any crack. Zhu Dabao beside him was still sleeping soundly, barely snoring.
  In an instant, Ren Jianchen was completely awake. He quickly shook Zhu Dabao: "Uncle, wake up, it's dawn...Uncle..."
  "Xiao Chen..." Zhu Dabao opened his eyes tiredly, "Xiao Chen, what's wrong?" "
  Uncle, look it's dawn outside. , why didn't you call me when you were sleeping?" Ren Jianchen was helpless and anxious. His uncle was an adult and his words didn't count.
  Zhu Dabao looked outside, a little confused. His reaction was slower than that of a normal person, and it took him a while to come to his senses: "Rou♪Rou..." He stood up from the bed, then got out of bed and ran out without even wearing shoes, "Sister, wake up. ...Sister..."
  Zhu Dabao opened the door and saw that the kitchen door was open and his sister was in the kitchen. He ran over again: "Sister, I forgot to get up. Our meat is gone."
  Zhu An had just done it. Good breakfast: "I've already bought it. I'll make braised pork for you at noon. You and Xiaochen can have breakfast after washing up. And brother, you can't get out of bed without wearing shoes. Do you understand?" At this time, he was already dressed
  . Ren Jianchen, who was wearing shoes, also ran over. When he heard Zhu An's words, Ren Jianchen hurriedly said: "Auntie, I'm wearing shoes." He was wearing white homespun shoes, which were handmade shoes that Zhu An bought from the black market. Of course, Zhu An also bought him shoes from the department store, but he treasured them so much that he was reluctant to wear them. He only wore shoes that Zhu An bought from the black market because handmade shoes were cheap.
  While Zhu An praised Xiao Chen, he told his eldest brother: "Xiao Chen is so good. Big brother should learn from Xiao Chen, you know?" "
  I understand, sister." ◇Provide◇online◇online◇read◇read◇
  The child who was praised blushed.
  Zhu Dabao went back to the room and put on his shoes. When he came out, he was carrying a basket containing the wool they had unpacked last night: "Sister, Xiaochen and I unpacked two sweaters." Two sweaters were unpacked. Several balls of yarn came out.
  Zhu An looked at the yarn in the basket and finally understood why the two people who usually got up very early got up late today. It turned out that they had "worked overtime" last night. "Okay, when the weather gets hot, can I make two short-sleeved shirts for you two, with two kittens and cats embroidered on them?" "
  Okay sister."
  "Thank you, aunt."
  After breakfast, Zhu An I put the wool in the basket into the box. After all the sweaters are taken apart, the wool will need to be boiled and straightened before I can knit the sweater. However, the second use of wool is not as much as the first use, so the wool from these two sweaters cannot be used to knit a sweater for Big Brother, but it is still possible to knit a vest for Big Brother and Xiao Chen.
  "Uncle Dabao, Xiaochen..."
  For the small school bag, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen prepared to unpack other sweaters in the afternoon.
  "Who is it?" Zhu Dabao asked in a loud voice.
  "It's me." A boy of seven or eight years old walked into the yard, "Uncle Dabao, Xiaochen, are you playing with glass balls today?" It turned out to be the
  boy who played with glass balls with Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen last time.
  Zhu Dabao was a little excited when children came to play. But he had been taught since childhood to listen to his sister, so now that he had promised his sister to take off her sweater, he was a little hesitant.
  "We don't want to play, we want to take apart the sweaters." Ren Jianchen said.
  "That's it..." The boy was a little disappointed. Today was Sunday. He came to see Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen specifically. The purpose was not to play with the glass ball, but to lend them the glass ball and eat their candy. But when he heard that they were not playing, his hopes were dashed.
  Zhu An was opening her senior year books in the room. When she heard the noise outside, she walked out of the room and said, "Brother, Xiao Chen, you can play for a while, for example, in the morning and then unwrap the yarn in the afternoon."

  "Really, sister?" Zhu Dabao stopped curling the yarn.
  "Of course." Zhu An didn't want her eldest brother and Xiao Chen to lose the opportunity to make friends. It was rare for someone to play with them, and she was quite happy. "But we have basketball at home. Big brother Xiaochen, please invite your friends to play at our house."
  As soon as Zhu An said this, Zhu Dabao was moved: "Zhou Youyi, do you want to play basketball?"
  Zhou Youyou was born in the county town and As a first grader who grew up in the county, of course he knows what basketball is. He immediately widened his eyes and asked, "Do you have a basketball at home?"
  "Yes." Zhu Dabao said, "Just wait." He put down the wool and went back to the room to get the basketball.
  Ren Jianchen collected the sweaters and wool and put them into the basket, then put them aside and pointed to the basketball hoop: "That's a basketball hoop, used for shooting." Zhou Youyou then noticed that he was
  happy He stepped forward to look and saw that Zhu Dabao had already come out with the basketball in his arms. He gave the basketball to Ren Jianchen and said, "Xiaochen, you play first." He also remembered that he was an adult and wanted his nephew to play first.

Chapter 34
  ◎First update◎
  "Wow, Uncle Dabao is so awesome, he can make every ball." Zhou Youwang praised while clapping his hands.
  "Well, uncle is very powerful." Ren Jianchen agreed.
  Zhu Dabao's chest was straight, as if he was about to push out two big buns.
  Zhu An watched secretly, unable to suppress the smile on her lips. She felt that her eldest brother thought he could go to heaven because of the rainbow farts of the two children.
  However, she was really happy to see these three people playing together in harmony. Regardless of whether it is the eldest brother or Xiao Chen, she hopes that they can make friends instead of just trying to keep each other warm. She hopes that Xiaochen can live happily and do whatever he wants in this life. I hope that my eldest brother can always be this carefree in his life.
  "Hopefully...hopefully..." Several more children came arm-in-arm.
  Zhou hoped that it was true. He had agreed to ask Uncle Dabao and Xiaochen to play with glass balls, but he never came back. Several children have been waiting for a long time and just came here to find it.
  Then... "Wow, are you playing basketball?" Seeing the scene in the yard, the children's eyes dropped and they entered the yard one after another.
  I have to say that the kids in the county are knowledgeable enough to know that this is basketball.
  "Well, I'm playing basketball." Zhou Youzhi said without looking back, "We won't play with glass balls today." "
  Zhou Youzhi, can we play?" There were three children who came, and one of the more outgoing children asked. Zhou Youyou has always been the king of children among them, so he subconsciously asked him.
  Zhou Youwang said: "This is uncle Dabao and Xiaochen's basketball. You have to ask them." Although Zhou Youwang is young, he is very smart.
  "Uncle Dabao, Xiaochen, can we play basketball together?" The child immediately asked Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen.
  Zhu Dabao heard the other party say this

He said that he wanted to agree immediately. When he was in the country, he looked forward to children playing with him, so as long as there were children playing with him, he was willing to share his things. But now he had a friend to play with, so he didn't agree directly, but looked at Ren Jianchen, "I don't know, I will agree if Xiaochen agrees." Hearing his uncle mention him, Ren Jianchen thought for a while and said, "You
  can Play together, but you have to line up like us and don't quarrel."
  "I definitely won't quarrel."
  "I will listen to you."
  "I will line up."
  The three children expressed their opinions one after another.
  In the yard, the voices and laughter of children blended together and echoed in the yard, adding a lot of life atmosphere to this quiet afternoon.
  Inside the house, Zhu An is reviewing his homework. Although these are all knowledge she has learned before, she wants to face the college entrance examination seriously.
  After watching for a while, Zhu An got up and moved his body, and then went to the kitchen. Seeing the children having fun, she decided to cook some mung bean soup for everyone. In the afternoon of May, the weather is getting hotter and it is very comfortable to drink a bowl of mung bean soup.
  While cooking mung bean soup, Zhu An simply took the book to the kitchen to read. She sat next to the stove, occasionally paying attention to the firewood. When the firewood was about to burn out, she would add a handful.
  "Auntie, are you making dinner? I'll light the fire for you." Ren Jianchen appeared in the kitchen at some point. The small figure stood at the door, with his back to the sun, looking a little hazy.
  Zhu An smiled and said: "I haven't made dinner yet. I'll make some mung bean soup and entertain your friends later. You go and play. I will call you if you need help." This child is so attentive that it makes people feel heartbroken. .

  "Well, my aunt called me when it's time to light the fire." Ren Jianchen said crisply.
  Zhu An: "Yes, we will definitely not forget our Xiaochen."
  Ren Jianchen felt relieved and went to join the children again.
  Zhu Anxin thought that after a while, Xiaochen would become more and more relaxed.
  Cooking mung bean soup is very fast, it only takes an hour. The children were still playing basketball, so she took out the mung bean soup and poured it into the bucket. This reminded Zhu An of ice. It will be hot soon. There is no refrigerator at home, so we can’t store anything. We have to make some ice ourselves. With ice, whether it is mung bean soup or red bean soup, we can make popsicles. , Big Brother and Xiao Chen will definitely like it.
  Therefore, you have to prepare more saltpeter. Even though saltpeter can be used repeatedly, a lot of saltpeter is needed to freeze it.
  The mung bean soup was soaked in cold water for an hour before it warmed down. When she saw that the temperature was about the same, she shouted outside: "Brother, Xiao Chen, the mung bean soup is ready. Invite your friends to drink it together." She hoped that after drinking the mung bean soup, the children could play better with her eldest brother and Xiao Chen. . In fact, they just use some snacks to bribe the children. In this era of shortage of supplies and poverty, some snacks are still very useful.
  "Want mung bean soup?"
  Several people playing basketball in the yard stopped. However, it was the first time for the children to play here, so they did not dare to take the initiative to enter the kitchen. Instead, they all looked at Zhu Dabao. After all, in everyone's eyes, even if Zhu Dabao is different from a normal adult, the children still think he is an adult, so they wait for him to make up his mind.
  Zhu Dabao didn't even know that his sister was cooking mung bean soup. He thought about it carefully and realized that he had forgotten what mung bean soup tasted like. But it doesn't affect his love of eating. So: "Here comes sister." He said to his friends again, "Everyone has to queue up to drink mung bean soup." Their family always queues up for meals, and he is used to it now.
  "Thank you, Uncle Dabao."
  "Uncle Dabao, you are so kind."
  As long as there is something to eat, the children's mouths will be as sweet as candy.
  When Zhu Dabao heard his friends praising him, he grinned silly. However, he did not forget to put Ren Jianchen at the front of the queue. "Xiao Chen, let's go have mung bean soup."
  "Hey."
  A group of people lined up and walked into the kitchen. A few children were a little embarrassed, but they still called out obediently: "Hello, aunt."
  "Thank you, aunt."

  Zhu An: "..." The wind was messy.
  "It's aunt, not aunt." Ren Jianchen hurriedly explained, "Aunt is uncle's sister." He knew that only his uncle's daughter-in-law could be called aunt.
  "Yes, this is my sister, not my wife." Zhu Dabao also knows what daughter-in-law means. A daughter-in-law is a mother, and a mother is his father's wife.

  The child immediately corrected him: "Hello, Auntie."
  "I'm sorry, Auntie, we called you the wrong one."
  In the children's minds, calling them the wrong ones is a normal thing, so they don't feel embarrassed at all.
  "It doesn't matter." Zhu An said, "Come on, bring the mung bean soup and drink it." She had already filled small bowls of it.
  Ren Jianchen was at the front of the queue and served a bowl first. After receiving it, he did not walk away, but waited for everyone to join. Grabbing Dabao was second in line. Seeing that everything on the table was full of small bowls, he asked: "Sister, where's mine?" Read ¤
  Zhu An said: "It's on the table."
  Zhu Dabao was a little anxious: "Sister, these are not mine, this bowl is too small."
  Zhu An then remembered that his eldest brother used a soup bowl when eating, which was smaller than usual. The rice bowl for eating should be larger and smaller than those big soup bowls. Zhu An really couldn't laugh or cry: "Then you go get the bowl and let the kids behind you
  take it first." "Yeah." Zhu Dabao went to get his own bowl. When he came back with the bowl, the children had already received their own bowls of mung beans. Soup.
  Everyone served their own mung bean soup and then took it outside to drink. It seems that people of this era like this and like to eat and drink soup in the yard.
  No. 1 Middle School
  Today is Monday. Teacher Zhang thought Zhu An would come to ask questions, but from the morning until the end of school, Zhu An was nowhere to be seen. So Teacher Zhang took out his notebook, looked up the address of Zhu An's home, and decided to visit Zhu An's home.
  In the alley, while Zhu An was boiling bath water, he boiled a few more pots of hot water, washed the wool that his eldest brother and Xiao Chen had taken out in the past two days, and then hung it in the yard to dry like noodles. Halfway through, she heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice: "Classmate Zhu An?"
  Zhu An turned around: "Teacher Zhang..." She was shocked, "Why are you here? Come and sit at home."
  Teacher Zhang walked into the yard. , while looking around, it was clean inside. Besides Zhu An, there was a man and a child here. The man looks decent, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, but his eyes are clear. Teacher Zhang thought to himself that this should be Zhu An’s eldest brother. She sighed, what a pity. Otherwise, as a county citizen and tall and big, it would be easy to find a wife.
  As for this child, Teacher Zhang didn't pay much attention, thinking he was a child from a relative or neighbor of the Zhu family.
  "Teacher Zhang, please have tea." Zhu An took Teacher Zhang to his room, and then went to the kitchen to pour a cup of boiling water. The water in the kettle was boiled in the morning and is now warm, with sugar added.
  Teacher Zhang: "You're welcome, Zhu An." As she said that, she picked up the bowl and took a sip of water, which tasted sweet. For her, a high school teacher, drinking sugar water was nothing unusual. After all, her own salary is not low, and the men in her family are also workers. But Zhu An entertained her with sugar water, which made her more satisfied with Zhu An's behavior. This student is not only good at studying, but also a good person. And she also tidied the house. Even the desk is full of books, which shows that she has been reading at home, very consciously.
  Teacher Zhang put down the bowl and continued: "Classmate Zhu An, actually, the teacher came here today to discuss something with you. Last time you said you were not going to go to college. After thinking about it, the teacher thought that if you have good grades, you will definitely have no problem getting into college. , it would be a pity if you don't go to college like this. And if your parents are alive in heaven, they will definitely hope that you can enter college. Besides, your parents have raised you to high school, so they must have this plan. To take a step back, college students will have a greater future. After you graduate from college, you will have more capital to take care of yourself and your elder brother."

  Zhu An did not expect Teacher Zhang to come for this matter and was grateful. This shows that Teacher Zhang is a responsible teacher. "Thank you, teacher, I will consider it carefully."
  Upon seeing this, Teacher Zhang added: "Teacher knows that you are worried about your elder brother. What if the teacher has a way to solve your elder brother's problem?" Chapter 35◎Second Update

,
  Third Update◎
  Hearing Teacher Zhang say that he could solve his eldest brother's problem, Zhu An couldn't help but be curious: "Teacher, what solution can I use to solve it?" Teacher Zhang
  said: "I can find a partner for your eldest brother. Although your eldest brother is in this situation, you are a high school student. , there will definitely be a future, and besides, you are from the county. It may be difficult for your eldest brother to find a partner from a good family, but it is possible to find a girl from a poor family, but hard-working and simple." Zhu An thought that was how to solve it
  . , she really didn’t expect to solve it in this way. But Zhu An disagreed. "Thank you, teacher, but this method doesn't work."
  Teacher Zhang was puzzled: "Find a girl with a conscience who will think about your family and treat your elder brother well. Why can't it work?"
  Zhu An explained: "My elder brother Just like four or five-year-old children, there is no idea of ​​starting a family in their minds. At the same time, if a four- or five-year-old child is allowed to eat, clothe, live, and sleep with strangers, he will definitely be scared and worry about whether he will be rejected by his family. It's not okay to abandon him." In her heart, the eldest brother is just like a child, and she doesn't want him to experience this kind of fear. Now the eldest brother has grown up in a healthy body and mind. Once she finds a wife for him and lets him live with a strange woman, he will definitely be on tenterhooks.
  Moreover, she doesn't trust others. After all, the eldest brother's situation is not a matter of one day or two. She does not believe that others can tolerate the simple and naive eldest brother for a lifetime.
  this……
  Teacher Zhang didn't think so much. Although what Zhu An said makes sense, Teacher Zhang doesn't think this is a problem. Who and who are not from stranger to familiar. And you can let them get along first, and then get married after they get to know each other well. But of course she wouldn't say anything like this. After all, it was a private matter. She proposed to find a partner for Zhu An's eldest brother. She was just meddling in other people's business. Saying this kind of thing once is enough. Saying it twice will make people annoying. .
  "In this case, it would be a pity for you to give up college, but you still have to take the college entrance examination well. If your scores in the college entrance examination are high, you can then consider whether to go to college. Or, if conditions permit, you can take your eldest brother with you. Go to school and find a nanny at home." Teacher Zhang sighed. It’s not easy to find a nanny these days, and no one is rich.
  "Thank you, teacher, I will take this matter seriously." Zhu An said. Teacher Zhang was also kind and she was very grateful. She must take the college entrance examination seriously. Whether she goes to college or not, the college entrance examination is a sacred matter and she will face it seriously. As for the nanny, she had never thought about it because she was not going to go to college and had to take care of her eldest brother by herself.
  "Then think about it carefully and carefully. The teacher will go home first. If you have any difficulties, you can discuss it with the teacher." Teacher Zhang stood up.
  "Thank you, teacher, I will do it." Zhu An escorted Teacher Zhang to the entrance of the courtyard.
  When Teacher Zhang left, he took another look at Zhu Dabao in the yard and saw that he and the little boy were still drying wool, good-looking and honest.
  Zhu An escorted Teacher Zhang to the entrance of the courtyard and looked away when he saw her walking out of the alley. She looked at her eldest brother. She didn't know if this arrangement was right. As for her eldest brother's brain, Zhu's father and Zhu's mother took him to a big hospital to see it, but they were never optimistic about it. If the medical skills of this era were not yet developed, then Uncle Ren must have taken him to the hospital in later generations, but it was still the same. So there is a high probability that the elder brother's brain will not recover. Because of this, Zhu An never thought of leaving him to others to take care of. She will love him like a child and respect him like an older brother.
  Feeling that his sister was looking at him, Zhu Dabao looked at her and smiled before saying anything. He showed a silly smile: "Sister?"
  Zhu An showed a smile: "Brother and Xiaochen, thank you for your hard work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 32.7K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
23.2K 230 8
Head Zhou brought back a soft and stunning beauty, everyone on the island didn't like it, after all, life here is too hard, and to marry a daughter-i...
22.6K 221 12
Back to 90s before the demolition (重回九零拆迁前) Author: crispy chestnut https://m.shubaow.net/242/242796/ When Li Shuxin was hospitalized, she recalled...
68.4K 879 30
Author: Ran Ran An Type: Time Travel Rebirth Status: Completed Introduction: Because her parents divorced, An Ran lived with her grandmother since...