subway girl || « sulljin » ✔️

Por ayodawgg

Yoona would always see this girl with her cold expression and white shinny headphones whenever she gets home... Más

subway girl [ TEASER ]
ADVERTISEMENT !
part I - who are you?
part II - you'd never believe what happened
part III - it's you again
part IV - stalking
part VI - secret
part VII - panicked
part VIII - an escape
some news 🗞️
part IX - his plan
🎂
part X - police
‼️ important ‼️
part XI - know about me
part XII - stalker
🎂 2
part XIII - paranoid
WOAH !!!
part XIV - threatened
part XV - surprise holiday
part XVI - kyujin, you okay?
part XVII - i don't believe you + 🎂3
part XVIII - she was right
part XIX - not in the mood
part XX - onigiri
part XXI - disaster
part XXII - kiss
part XXIII - 😱
part XXIV - the end?

part V - don't run away

152 13 4
Por ayodawgg

« 💛 »

third person pov:

Haewon grabbed her phone out and aggressively tapped it a few times before showing the phone screen to everyone.

" With Kyu's help, we've found Yunjin's INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT! " Haewon yelled, " With the help of the insta account, I think we can use this and find even more info! "

" You idiots... " Yoona sighed as she rubbed her forehead, " Why are you so interested about her? She's just a normal human being. "

" Normal human being? " Jiwoo chuckled, " Why would you kiss her then? "

" Yoona kissed her?! " Jinsol shouted in shocked.

" No I did not! " Yoona said, " What did you tell them?! " Yoona angrily turned to Haewon and Kyujin with a scary gaze.

" Okay, maybe what I said was fake news but it was something similar to that! " Haewon confessed, " Don't kill me, okay? "

" Although Yoona unnie didn't kiss her, we all know they're perfect for each other. " Kyujin said as she received a hard smack from Haewon.

" Stop adding on to it! " Haewon whispered.

" Shut up! Just shut up! " Yoona shouted, she paused for a moment. Yoona had placed her fingers on her forehead and closing her eyes as she sighed again, "So what if I almost kissed her? I'm tired of you idiots talking about her! "

The angered brunette stood up abruptly, making her seat slide back and stormed out of the cafeteria.

" And what did I say about this stupid idea? " Lily sighed, " That's right. I said it was a TERRIBLE idea! "

" She's pissed pissed. " Kyujin said as she was still watching Yoona walk away, " She doesn't usually shout like that. Actually, she doesn't even shout normally! "

All of them reflected back on what happened and figured that it's better not to stalk Yunjin—

" So we're not stalking Yunjin anymore..? "

—except for Jinsol.

" We're not. "

——

Yoona took a deep breath as she looked into the bathroom mirror. She had just finished washing her face as she turned on the tap as she washed her hands until she heard a door open beside her. The curious latter looked beside her to see,

Subway girl?

" Hey you! " Yoona tried to point towards Yunjin, but ended up splashing her with water, " Oh shit— Sorry! "

The shocked latter ran out of the bathroom as fast as she could, even thought Yoona didn't know why Yunjin keeps running away from her, she followed the run away girl to find out why.

" Hey! I'm sorry! " Yunjin ran across the hallway as Yunjin was following her behind, " Come back! Why are you even running? "

The older's shouts were getting the student's attention as they all looked at the both of them. And in the mist of all the students, the other 5 girls were there too. Looking at the two girls chasing each other.

" Hey, isn't that Yoona? " Jiwoo questioned, " Oh my god- It is! "

" And that's Yunjin! " Haewon pointed at the two running, " We should follow them! "

" No. " Lily glared at Haewon, " We've talked about this, if Yoona doesn't want us stalking Yunjin, then we shouldn't. Why are we even stalking other people anyways? "

" Lily unnie's right. " Kyujin said, " I can't believe you guys are older than me, and I'm still the more mature one. "

——

Yunjin looked behind her to see Yoona still following behind her, she ran faster and faster, trying to avoid her. But Yoona just wouldn't stop following her.

She was getting really paranoid now and thoughts were getting clogged up in her mind—

oof!

" Ouchh... " Yunjin fell down and nearly face planted on the floor, leaving scratches on her arm.

She slowly sat up as she remembered that Yoona was still following her. She turned around to see Yoona slowing down and sitting beside her.

" Are you okay? " Yoona approached Yunjin, " Uh, right. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Yoona, and I suppose your name is Yunjin? "

Yunjin replied with a simple nod, she just couldn't find the words to form a sentence right now. She was flustered. Hearing Yoona say her name was too much for her.

" I'm really sorry, I just wanted to thank you for last Friday but you kept running away, " Yoona eyes couldn't meet Yunjin as her eyes kept looking down, " Oh- yeah, and I'm also sorry for k-kissing you? Almost kissing you? No— "

Yunjin nodded again, " A-Ah, " Yunjin couldn't stop herself from blushing as she thought about that day, " It's okay. And like, just to make it clear, I ran away from you because I was shy... "

Yoona chuckled, " Well that explains it, I've always thought that you hated me or something. "

" N-No! Of course not, why would anyone hate you? You're so pretty... Ah— Sorry. " Yunjin hid behind her palms in embarrassment. Yoona could still see how red she was behind her palms and laughed at her.

" Um, would you like to come eat with my friends? " Yoona asked, " If you aren't busy. "

" N-No sorry, I can't. "

" Oh. " Yoona sighed in disappointment, " Next time? "

" Okay. See you sometime later. " Yunjin quickly stood up and ran away.

——

It was after school time now and the students have already begin to walk home.

Yunjin would have gotten home right now but it's been raining insanely hard since the last period and it just would stop raining. Without her umbrella, it looks like Yunjin would have to just wait out the rain.

The pouring rain had always scared her a bit since she was a kid, Yunjin never told anyone about it since she thought it would be embarrassing and weird to be scared of the rain. So as a distraction, she grabbed her headphones from her bag and put it on her head to play music.

Yunjin then felt her phone buzz.

For a second she had thought that it was her mom who texted her which was weird since, she's dead already. Yunjin remembers the time when her mom would always ask if she's okay after school.

That buzz helps Yunjin connect to her good memories with her mom, so each time she feels the buzz, the thought of her mom texting her would always pop up. Yunjin turned off her phone with disappointment to know that it was just a notification from Instagram. She was standing just outside the school building where there was a tiny roof to block her from the pouring rain.

She checked the time and it was getting late. A tiny flashback happened as she remembered what her stepdad said last night.

'If you don't get home by 6, you're going to meet some big consequences, Choi Yunjin.'

The flashback made her shiver in terror thinking about how she was hit by her stepfather. Her stepdad would always say that each and every time before Yunjin went to bed, but last night, it sounded a lot more harsher.

There was barely anyone at school now since school had already ended and time was ticking. So with out any options, she decided to run through the heavy rain and hope that she'll be alright.

Was it better if she just kept dry and waited for the consequences?

Yes.

But is getting hit better then getting scared?

No.

As soon as her black shoes stepped into the rain, she began running as fast as she could. Everything inside her back could be wet right now and all her work would be ruined.

It was about a 15 minute walk from the school to the subway station so her bag was definitely going to get soaked in water, and the fact that the haunting memory of her dead mom kept replaying in her head as the rain came pouring down on her clothes. With that thought, Yunjin was running even faster until she slipped, making her headphones slide down to her neck.

" Fuck. " Yunjin muttered, " Not again. "

She was sitting on the rocky floor with her bag on the floor too, the rain was getting everything wet and the pain she got from the fall wasn't helping as well.

Yunjin looked at her right palm to see a large scratch that was dripping with blood and the sound of the rain just getting louder and louder. Looking at how messed up she is right now, she had no to think about what to do about her injuries. She just had to stand up and run back home.

As the latter tried to stand up, she felt a sharp pain in her right ankle.

" OW! "

She couldn't stand back up so she just fell back down on the rocky sidewalk.

But then, the rain suddenly stopped. Yunjin looked up to see none other than Yoona holding an umbrella above her.

" Y-Yoona... "

Suddenly all her worries and fears disappeared.

" Yunjin! " Her voice never gets old, " Are you okay? I heard you scream. " Yoona said with a worried expression.

" What are you doing here? "

" I had after school detention. " Yoona explained, " Did you stay out of the rain for an hour? "

" Maybe... "

" Okay, which leg does it hurt? "

" The right one... "

Yoona grabbed Yunjin left arm while holding her umbrella on her other arm. She pulled Yunjin up as she told her to use her left leg as support.

" Do you want to go to the hospital to get it checked first? " Yoona asked.

" It isn't that painful, " Yunjin didn't want her stepfather to be involved, and besides, she wants to get back home first. " I think I'll be fine. "

" Yeah okay... If you need help, I'll be here. "

Yunjin nodded as she bit her cheeks to keep herself from smiling. She was definitely flustered from Yoona's heartwarming words, and her heart was starting to melt.

The sight of Yoona made Yunjin able to ignore the rain and focus on her instead. Yoona was beginning to start her walk to the subway station, she grabbed Yunjin's hand and held it as they walked together.

The flustered latter didn't want Yoona to worry about her so she tried her best not to limp as she walked, but the older who saw this became even more concerned and sighed at the stubborn latter.

But Yoona kept on walking and ignored Yunjin.

After a few minutes of walking in silence, Yunjin was tired from trying not to limp and just hopped around.

" If it hurts too much, tell me. " Yoona stopped walking and stared at Yunjin. Yoona was serious about her injury and didn't want to cause any more harm to it, " You know what? We're going to the hospital. "

" What?! " Yunjin said, " I didn't agree to this! "

" What is it so scary about the doctors? "

Yunjin looked around as her eyes were shaking.

" I-I don't know, just scary I guess. "

" Not a valid excuse, Yunjin. " Though Yoona was angry at Yunjin for being a stubborn child, Yunjin hearing her saying her name for the third time today was the best thing that could happen. " I'm forcing you. "

" No way! " Yunjin pulled away from Yoona who as holding her but accidentally made herself fall again, " WooaAH! "

Yoona used her hand as a cushion for Yunjin's back as she quickly pulled her back up and into a hug. The clueless Yunjin quickly pulled back from the hug and looked at Sullyoon, confused.

" Fine, if you're not going to the hospital, it's okay! " Yoona huffed in disappointment, " You're the most stubborn child ever. "

——

" Thanks for walking me back. " Yunjin said while walking back to her house with Yoona.

" No problem. " Yoona smiled.

They both arrived back at their neighbourhood and stood in front of Yunjin's house.

Yunjin's grabbed her phone out and checked the time.

6:57 PM

Her heart started to beat faster.

" Um, I suppose you can go now. " Yunjin said nervously. She knew her stepfather was going to be furious with her and she didn't want Yoona to see her like that.

" What? I need to know if you don't fall while trying to walk. " Yoona chuckled.

" N-No Yoona I think you definitely go. " Yunjin stuttered. The worried latter looked into her house to see her stepfather walking furiously to the front door, " Uh— Shit... "

The door suddenly opened quickly with lots of force as it made both of them flinch. The door revealed a tall and big muscular man who looked like he was about to kill someone.

" Choi. Yunjin. " The man said with a pause in each of the words. He was about to say something else until he saw Yoona staring at him, terrified, " Oh, Hello my wonderful daughter! Welcome home. It looks like you've brought a friend? "

" Y-Yes. "

" Hello there! I'm Yunjin's father, sorry about this but she's a bit late for something. " The man glared at Yunjin as he smirked, " Okay, goodbye now. "

The man dragged Yunjin inside the house before he slammed the door shut.

Yoona was left confused and scared outside the house.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

452K 21.1K 43
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟭 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 ❛𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘❜ 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦. ✿𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘈𝘶✿ With pleasant music in her ears...
288K 7.7K 56
"Leave me alone!" She yelled boldly despite her voice shaking a little. "Sorry sweetheart, but you're far too precious and we have been searching for...
1K 21 31
Before Y/n was adopted, she had a happy life until her best friend/ childhood friend hung out with another friend whom Y/n didn't recognize. She was...
4.6K 352 15
A puppy that Bae found in an alley have make her feel like her old, cheerful self. She was very happy for getting to own an adorable little pet and...