Better half

By annaljck

Warning this book contains Mature language ,sexual situations,drugs etc More

Info
Intro
~2~
~3~

~1~

160 4 1
By annaljck

At Beth's

I got out the car and walked into the house. "Beth.... Annie.....ruby" I called "in the kitchen"
ruby replied. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed that manny, and his friends . "Hey baby" I say "hello ma" he says . I went over to manny and gave him a hug . I turned to see the girls with a scared but shocked look
On their faces .

Beth's pov

"ZAMARI" is  say " yea" she replied with a confused look on her face . "What are you doing"
Zamari turned around and hugged the man again
Then said " hugging my friend" as she finished her sentence the man chuckled and said "
You friend huh, that's nice to know." Zamari pulled a chair next to me ruby and Annie ,took a deep breath and said " Beth,Annie,ruby" met rio my boyfriend and the father of my baby". I didn't know how to react , my baby sister messing with a criminal. That wasn't right they had absolutely nothing in common she's Ms goodie two shoes and he was a gangster a horrible bad person.

3rd pov

Thanks for the introduction babe Rio said.
Anytime zamari says as she gets up to go look in the fridge. Back to my question Rio says "where's my money"he says in a very deep dark voice.  I told you we can give you it back ruby says great Rio said as he jumps on the counter top. well most of it  Annie said ,all four girls look at her "what your acting like you didn't spend any of it"
We didn't ruby says with anger .

Zamaris pov

Well yall have fun with this I'm going home , this baby's making me tired I  says as i gets up from the chair . Wait we need your help ruby says . Rio looks at ruby and says nah yall don't need her help yall gotta fix your mistakes without her. I walk to Rio give him a hug and kiss and head out . I got into my jeep and start to contemplate whether I should help the girls and go behind rios back or let them do it them selves........

To be continued
Didn't spell check

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
594K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
220K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...