limerence; a daminette fic<\3

By sona_xo

daminette story damian does not believe in soulmates. so, why does taking up a silly online quiz about his s... More

a/n | playlist | aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (m)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (m)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (m)
chapter twenty two (m)
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five (m)
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
epilogue | insta wars | the end

chapter nine

1.1K 32 4
By sona_xo

Marinette was embarrassed rather than being flustered. She knew she had confidence but she always had to be overconfident! She was giving her head soft beatings while cursing out her boldness in school.

But Damian was not uncomfortable? He also gave me a kiss on the cheek!

Right now Marinette was on her bed while clutching her soft plushy as she rolled on the bed while giggling.

She was daydreaming when suddenly she realised, Damian was going to come today-in 2 hours!

She quickly, stood up and stared cleaning her apartment, she started with her room first and then the small kitchen- which was combined with a small dining for at most two people. She also had a balcony, which opened from her apartment.

The thing was, her apartment was small but cozy.

Marinette swiftly did the cleaning in one and half hour but the main problem started from here- what should she were?

•••

Damian had informed Alfred beforehand, about the date he was about to have. So,that nobody could be suspicious about it.

He also called Jon- telling him his plan where apparently he will be hanging out with him the whole day.

Jon happily agreed to his friend's plan- because why not?

Since Marinette, said that it was going to be a 'home date'- he should wear something comfortable and Damian was more than happy to do so.

He decided to wear his black joggers, with a black t-shirt. Nothing too much and nothing too less.

He then, quickly grabbed his bike keys-were the small black cat keychain hung. He made his way outside his room, when he saw Alfred approaching him.

"Master, if you decide to stay with your madam, please let me know."

Damian simply nodded. He turned around ready to move his ass out of this house.

"And please wear protection." The last part was mumbled and Damian pretended not to here it, which was not helping since his ears were red.

•••

Okay, it wasn't Marinette's fault. Like at all. She just wants to impress her boyfriend! But was the outfit okay? She turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

She was not able to ask for second opinions today since the kwamis decided to do there weekly meetings (parties).

A sudden 'ting' sound made its way to Marinette's ears. She silently hoped everything goes okay.

•••

Damian ring the bell. He was standing in the front of Marinette's apartment door. This time his hands were occupied with pink roses and some white glitter on them to give the sparkle effect.

The door opened and his nose was hit by the soft strawberry fragrance. And he looked up.

His stomach did a flip. There she was. His girlfriend. His Marinette standing, looking like a goddess.

He could see her soft curvy figure, perfectly and her white milky thighs- on the display. Her hair open today. He cleared his throat and slowly bend down to hug her. She hugged him back and then wordlessly he handed the flowers to her. She took them.

He grabbed her hand and very delicately pecked her hand. A tender blush formed on Marinette's cheek.

She gestured him to come in.

"I hope there were no problems, while coming here?" She asked while Damian entered and closed the door behind- while locking it.

"No, there were no problems, it was all peaceful." He said while removing his shoes at the corner.

Looking at this Marinette exclaimed. "I have slippers! Just your size!"

She bend down and opened a pink box. As she opened it she revealed 2 identical pairs of slipper. To be precise bunny slippers with the only difference being was- the size.

"Actually I bought them, while I came to Gotham- they were on sale and I loved the bunny design!"

Damian, only nodded as he was busy admiring his girlfriend. He wore them. Marinette softly grabbed his hand and made their way towards the kitchen. She kept the flowers in a flower vase, which was on her dining table.

"So, how have you planned today's day?" Damian asked while washing his hands with the strawberry scented hand soap.

"Well, I've not planned that much, but I was thinking of you know just playing some games, getting to know each other and then we can watch a movie!"

Damian did not like talking about himself and he did not watch movies but he wanted to spend time with her and he immediately agreed to it, as a (whipped) boyfriend.

"Before, that tell me what do you usually drink tea , coffee or juice?"

"Tea."

"Ohhhhhh classy."

She took out the packet of tea and ripped open it. While Marinette made tea, Damian's eyes were on her back. His eyes roamed from her legs to her neck and then suddenly to her waist.

He got up, confidence bustling out of him. And then gently circled his arms around her tiny waist. He could hear the extremely small gasp emitted out from her lips and a little tremble her legs did, when he purposely touched his large hand on her soft exposed thigh. He gently kissed her neck.

And he could hear the sweet hum, she did.

"Let me, make you tea and then I can give you lots of attention, baby."

Damian stood there, hugging her from the back as a good puppy, waiting for his treat.

As she was done, Damian took the tray which was prepared beforehand. The tray contained brownies, vanilla latte for Marinette, tea for Damian and some heart-shaped cookies to munch on.

Damian noticed that the girl's apartment was filled with strawberry related products and scent. He made a mental note of it, for future purposes.

As they, entered the room Damian kept the tray on the table.

"Oh I left my phone on the counter! Give me a minute sugar."

As she sprinted from her room, Damian's eyes looked around her room. Her room was mostly pink and white giving off the soft, tender vibe from her. Her bed constrained a lot of fluffy stuff?

Her bedroom wall was also decorated with the posters of k-pop artists.(don't ask him why and how he knew it as Jon crushes on some of the idols:) and also it keeps on changing time to time, so he has to listen to his imaginary stories)

Marinette entered and closed the door.

"You like k-pop."

"OMG! Yes!! Do you like K-pop too?"

"I don't listen to the songs but I do know them because of Jon." He pointed out.

For next fifteen minutes, Marinette kept on babbling about the music and the depth of the music and the meaningful messages.

"What kind of music do you like?" She asked while munching on the cookies.

"I mostly prefer jazz, soft music but sometimes I do hear other songs too. But I also love listening to my native music too."

"Should we listen? I'm so excited to hear your native music."

•••

Now it was past 6pm and both Damian and Marinette were sitting on the bed completing the art work they stared 1 hour ago. In the background- 'Habibi' music was being played.

Damian was out of his focus, when he saw Marinette stretching herself on the bed completely like a jellyfish.

His lips tugged up.

"Let's stop here, and do something else." Damian said, while he assembled all the art products which were scattered on the bed.

Marinette lazily nodded her head. As she stood up from the bed she felt dizzy and was about to fall down, when Damian luckily grabbed her hand and forcefully made there direction towards the bed.

A small 'poof' was heard through out the room and as Damian opened his eyes, he could feel his head on something extremely soft, he wanted to nuzzle and it was more soft than the pillow. A small moan emitted from Marinette's lips and as he looked up he saw Marinette rubbing her head, because of the impact.

Oh fuck
Oh shit
Oh no
Oh yes!
His head was on her chest!
The soft thing was his girlfriend's breasts!

•••

Uhmmmm yeah!
This chapter was fun to right<3
So, now some freebies!

•••

Marinette's outfit
•••

Bunny slippers

Marinette be like

•••

charlesss
9/10/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 25
Marinette and Jason grew up together on the streets. When something happens to Jason, Marinette gets taken away. When they are reunited, they finally...
24.6K 562 18
Same as my other one but without photos by request of @daminette-fangirl Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it...
1.1K 49 5
She was a prisoner. Damian wasn't supposed to be drawn to her. ...But he couldn't imagine her without the beautiful life that made her absolutely br...
127K 3.2K 31
It's what the title says. Just so you know, most of them are tied together because I said so.