well well well, if it isn't t...

By unworthy_egg

was originally from quotev, just thought it'd be fun to hv it here aswell this just works for my own bene... More

Author's Note
Unarchieved (undertale!aus) scraped
Given Anew 1.0 (undertale!aus) scraped
Given Anew 1.1
Telephones (undertale!aus) drafted
pools (underswap!papyrus/satin) drafted
Spit in My face (mafiatale!aus) scraped
affection (dreamtale!royalty au) drafted

Chit Chat (undertale!aus) drafted

0 0 0
By unworthy_egg

    part 1 of CHAPTER 1

 he's pretty sure they are nowhere close to being a skeleton, he could only see the back of their head, their hair is tousled in a little mess, giving it a grungy look.

 he tries to sit up from the floor quietly but his movement didn't go unnoticed by the human. he tried to use his magic to lock them down but failed which gave the human a chance to run towards the only open door in this basement.

 he sits up from the floor and after a few blinking seconds he realised his brother had came downstairs and is facing the human, he didn't see either of them moving as he also kept staring at the two, ready to react if anything were to happen this time.

.

 One moment Blue open his arms to hug the human and the other something flashes in Red's mind and a shriek was heard as the human was thrown across the room, dropping down to the floor as they made an impact. Red didn't know what came over him, it an involuntary action. The third wheel in the room got up in haste from the sudden sound of crashing but groaned as soon as his mind clicked to magic which caused a hard headache.

 Red is still be in a bit of a daze as he tries to contempt what had just happened. Blue was fast on his feet as he goes over to the human, kneeling down beside them with concern. The sound also made the og little brother running down the stairs in worry.

 The red caped skeleton was aiding the three who had previously been here. Blue came forth to the four of them with a human in his arms. Cyperus was esthetic upon seeing the human, almost forgetting he was helping the other brothers. Nantheless he apologies for the sudden fault and left them to their own care as they insisted they're fine and, he want to tag with Blue for the while.

.

   cracking his eyelids open, he turns his head to see the decoy of his brother staring intently at the entrance of the basement. he twist his skull to see what the hype is all about only to realise a human is at the door with nonother than the carrot sticks brother. 

 he didn't know what came over him. he reckoned it was just a trigger from when..well. his mind blanked out. they're lucky to be able to be here aren't they? heh...

 the eyelights in his sockets gave out as he kept staring into the floorboards for awhile. he flinched away when a hand is placed on his shoulder, he turns over to see who it was only to realise it was just satin looking at him with a facetious look. he gives the taller skeleton a half smirk and rolls his eyes, walking towards the basements doors.

 they have something else to worry about right now.

.

    She could feel her heart sink into her chest, losing all sensations as she felt like her entire being is being pulled apart and dragged across the multiverse mindlessly. It took her a while to realise she's on a floor after however long the aberrations lasted.

    Her hands supports her body as she got off of the floor, looking to see three pretty unconscious skeletons. She rubs the center of her chest, feeling like a crave had been dugged right out of her. It'll fade later, she guessed.

    She took in a second to adjust herself, the first thing her mind was quick to point out was the only door that will lead upstairs to her (chance of) escape and that she's in a basement. The lack of windows and messy work place really gave that one away.

    Her eyes soon lays down on the pretty knocked out looking skeletons on the floor, boldly approaching one of them. More particularly the one lathered out in deep red and gold, she'd always recognise that red skeleton. (Much like any other skeletons she had met of course.)

    The skeleton is wearing his usual get-up, furred black jet with a red turtleneck, his shark teeth with that one particular golden canine. Yeah he looks pretty disfigured and passed out alright.

    Her face leans closer to the skeleton, eyeing his facial structure like she hadn't already seen it a few hundred times before. Her ears was quick to pick up the sounds of shuffling behind her, she jumped up and saw Satin had woken up, weakly reaching out a hand to her, she got and idea of what the skeleton wanted to do and tested her lucky by bolting towards the exit door.

    Just as she opens the door, someone else has already occupied the doors space, blocking her only escape route.

    The two of them just kept staring at each other unblinking and she could've sworn little stars starts to form in the skeletons eyes, grin widening ever so slightly the longer they looked at each other.

  "HELLO HU-!"

    Before the blue caped skeleton, or rather, Cobalt, could finish his sentence, she could see a flash of red in her vision and was thrown across the room, making impact with the hard wall. All the air was pushed out of her chest and she tries to recollect her breathing, laying dead on the floor. Damn bubs...., 

    She tried to laugh but only managed to croak out unintelligible little sounds. She didn't make an effort to move and just stayed down for a while as she could hear some fast-paced footsteps making its way towards her. She just stares down at Cobalt as he gives a quick check up on her, seeing if she's still breathing and such, kinda funny to see as she's sure he's not realising her eyes are still wide open.  He hesitated at first, which she assumed is because he'safraid he might hurt her further or something.  It didn't take long for her to be picked up by the blue caped skeleton. 

    He's carrying her in his arm like she weights nothing. It'd always be both fascinating and terrifying to think about honestly. Somehow the skeleton is convinced she's actually passed out which mean she now have to act right or they'll start asking her too many things too early. She's not against answering questions and but, she got an odd little feeling in her thats something is, off.

    She purposely tilted her head away from the skeleton so she could see what she could, noticing how all three skeleton from earlier had gotten up, one of which stood a lot father from everyone else. She could feel the skeletons one piercing red eye staring back at her sharply, with a grin and all. She could feel the tinggly unease and the urge to smile back at Gray's face. 

    She got a feeling Gray knew she's not actually passed out and is just trying to make her feel discomfort. The scene is quite hilarious to think about. It's unusual for her to find not-even-a-joke thing funny. She'd consider anything 'funny' if she thinks it is. That, is both disturbing and hilarious.

    Her view is then blocked by a much taller skeleton wearing blue star themed pajamas, Cyperus seemed just as happy as the blue caped skeleton to see her but with more freedom of expression, it is somewhat sweet to see him like this again....again?    

    Without missing a beat the blue caped skeleton brought her upstairs and for safety precautions he brings her head into his chest holding it in place, he's holding onto her like he just saved a child from the inside of a burning house.

 ~~~   

    It didn't take long for her to be brought upstairs, she couldn't see most of the routes taken since the skeleton was holding onto her pretty closely to him. She's soon placed onto the comfy green couch, a pillow and a blanket thrown over to her carefully. Some more skeletons gathers into the living room, some of them are definitely not pleased to be woken up. (Couldn't blame em tho, what time is it anyways?)

 "the machine acted up again", Satin said, trying to mask the exhaustion in his voice. One of the taller skeletons, wearing a red silk pajama, or Crimson, rolls his eyes at Sat's  remark, like he's not already stating the obvious. Satin's gaze hardens for a second but he was quick to hide the tention, he's already to tired to handle this, he'd rather not deal with anything else.

 "WHO'D KNEW A HUMAN COULD COME OUT OF THAT METAL SCRAPS," the sharper, short, skeleton snarks out to the room. Mauve showing off an ugly grin as he started at her for a moment.

 "well that scrap metal is your transportation back home so i'd reckon ya fix em nicely." the old, blue jacketed skeleton, Comic, went down the stairs with another taller, purple, skeleton tailing just behind him, Haze. A bemused grin ever present on his skull. It's not hard to tell they're both very tired aswell.

    The one's closes to her the Swap brothers and Cyperus. She could feel herself being started at from somewhere, she just guesses Gray must've been eyeing down on her somewhere in the shadows. Comic went past Mauve to stand beside his younger brother, Red and Crimson a lot more skeptical of her and the weird looks are not subtle.

 "quick question tho', does anyone recognises who this is?" Comic said tiredly, rubbing the back of his neck, nothing rings to him as 'met before' as he glances between her and the other skeletons. Everyone else were silent as they stared down at her aswell. This is so ridiculously awkward...

    They don't know her huh? That's kinda funny..

 "I...I AM NOT SURE HOW TO TELL YOU BUT THERE IS THIS LITTLE FAMILIARITY I GOT OFF OF THE HUMAN." He tried to sound confident, which is convincing, but with the kinds of people in this room right now, it kinda faltered through. They didn't think they could ever hear Cobalt being unsure before.

    Cobalt's confession got him a weird look from his younger brother who he stares back at, shrugging one of his shoulders, it's not hard to see how tense his grin is. This also made Haze to look back at his older brother with a look. When Mauve turns to glare at Haze could tell his brother isn't all through with what he's signaling. He tries again, changing his glance which made Mauve's eye sockets widens ever-so-slightly as he realises what his brother is trying to tell him.

    The tall red skeleton huffs as he looks at the silent talking his lesser counterparts are doing, his gaze to his brother who is slouching beside him, Red could feel his brothers glare on him and he looks up lazily, grunting in reply. It took a little hustle to get the other to understand but they'd both soon know what they wanted to know, as funny as the struggle was. Comic looks at them communicating silently and took a glance to his own little brother, Cyperus was quick to return the gaze, shrugs his shrugs as a reply. The older skeleton give him a half smile and shrug aswell.

    The skeletons basically all had their fair share of silent eyes and gestures communication all around the room. The room grew quiet when they seemingly finished their conversations, or realising everyone else had been doing the same as them. Eyes flew all across the room, trying to figure out one another's little crypted messages.

 "guess i' also got a gist of 'her" Haze sighs out when all eyes stopped to look at him, slouching into the couch and rolling his eyelights.

    It took a second for the information to sink into their skulls, it seemed out of all the skeletons in the room only two could 'recognise' her, ahah. The room fell quiet again as they contemplate on their next action. Comics rubs his template with his hand, feeling the tiredness in his bones. Cyperus caught this and took it upon himself to cover for his brother, standing up from the couch and placing both of his hand on the older skeletons shoulders, bringing some lighter energy into the room.

 "HOW ABOUT WE DISCUSS THIS BETTER TOMORROW MORNING? IT LATE AS OF NOW AND IT'D BE MORE HELPFUL IF WE'RE ALL LESS FATIGUED AND TO HAVE THE HUMAN BE AWAKE." 

    He grins brightly, his older brother giving him a silent thank you for his help. He beams brightly, getting his brothers praise, feeling proud of himelf. Crimson shouts out at Red as he dragged him upstairs, Haze following behind Mauve as the both tail the two red brothers. Satin had already excused himself as he vanishes to his room, leaving Comic, Cyperus and Cobalt behind.

 "WOULD IT BE ALRIGHT IF I TAKE CARE OF THE HUMAN? BRING HER TO HER ROOM?"

    Cyperus looks at the blue caped skeleton and smiles, letting him do it and excuses himself as he carries his already asleep brother upstairs. Cobalt stood there for a second before turning to the human girl. He sighs and lifts her up efffortlessly, leaving the pillows on the couch as he fixes the blanket in his hold. They too went upstairs, Cobalt taking a turn as he reached the top of the stairs, his hand struggles to open the door for second but letting it slide open. 

    He went over to the bed and placed her onto it carefully. To her the room smells like an old wardrobe, which she actually likes, even the bed are ingulfed by the smell. The room is fairly decorated, the lampshades having quite pretty classical style to it, perhaps a few small plastic plants here and there. She saw a clock above some vanity mirror and it points at 4:08 in the morning, how neat. The blue cladded skeleton contemplated on whether he should tuck her in or not but finalised on doing it.

    He left the room as he felt it is unnecessary to do anything else, giving her one long last look before closing the door reluctantly. 

  "i know you're awake" a gruff voice spoke out of the dark, Gray standing right beside her bed.

_________________________________________________________________________________

    (This is from some more "recent" works I've done that included our dearly beloved character Vera, the writing was scraped cause I decided to change it's plot and it is kinda weird overall)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
243K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...
186K 2.4K 24
Just Sans X Reader No Lemon Cover by my homeslice tkdgirl222 I don't own any of the characters in these story Don't kinkshame me I know your here for...
13K 501 17
EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just before she passed away, my grandmother...