not the hero hunter now (opm...

By ManLikeETO

after garou taught saitama 'the reversal of causality' he should've have died from god taking away his powers... More

not from here
a new friend
first day of UA
Fateful Encounter: Genos and Blast
first day teaching
confronting the past
unexpected bonds
The mysterious servant
unexpected Arrivals
your power, your life
(A/N)
the battle field awaits
Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm
City in Chaos: Heroes vs Villains
awakened garou: cosmic fear mode
the fallen lines
garou vs the servants
(A/N)
Bitter Rain: Farewell to a Fallen wolf
saitama vs god
saitama vs god pt 2
the fist that helped god
the end

where am i

999 16 1
By ManLikeETO

BANG!!

Saitama's fist landed straight in the middle of Cosmic Fear Garou's galaxy seeing face. One that the average person could look into and fear for ar eternity due to the raw power radiating from him, not to mention the beautiful spectacle which would constantly spiral around and move like none other. The fist that turned against God slammed into Garou and in a flash of light, took them both down from space and landing right where the battle started. A full circle of you would.

The impact could be seen from space as Garou's face shattered from the force... he knew that he had been bested. Saitama's power was on a different level, no matter what he would try he would lose every time. There was zero possibility that he could ever win in any timeline in any way He lost. That's the short and sweet version of it... but what now? Would he be finished and left to die how all monsters would? A few seconds passed between them as the recently naked Saitama looked around them while holding the core that Garou had ripped out of Genos.

saitama- "Oh, this is right where we were before... Were you actually aiming for this place...?" Saitama didn't truly expect a proper answer, he was more so questioning it to himself as Garou spat out some blood.

garou- "Ghah... What's wrong... Do it. Why aren't you killing me?"

Garou didn't want to be given a second chance to reform, he knew he wouldn't and he knew that he'd lose to Saitama once more. It didn't matter how much he trained... Saitama simply wasn't human. Besides from that though, Garou wanted a satisfying ending. An ending which fit the disaster level God monster like himself... yet
Satama wasn't even giving him that.
A long silence passed between the two as Saitama recalled why he wasn't destroying Garou right now for what he did to everyone...

saitama- "Compared to people like you with your quick costume changes or King, I really hate the fact that I'm not cut out for this at all. But it's because I'm a hero."

An answer Garou was satisfied with... ish. He had been bested by a true hero in hero fashion.
Although he didn't want to admit it... his heart was at ease knowing that someone like Saitama was around.

saitama- "Not to mention, it was also that kid's final request that I stop you without killing you."

It chilled Garou to the core what Saitama said.. surely he didn't mean Tareo...? And what did he mean?

garou- "Fi... Final request...?'

Garou turned his head to the right with all the strength he could muster, his heart sinking as every second passed... he was dreading the worst... and the worst is what came to fruition. As Garou's eyes laid themselves upon the body of a small child facing downwards about twenty meters
from the duo... he cursed himself. Was this because he was too weak to allow himself to be in control?

garou- "TA-U-UAAAAAAAAAH!"

Immediately, strength started to come back to him as Garou limped up with all the remaining strength he had.

garou- "АААААААААННН!!"

A pained scream from Garou... he couldn't believe it. This was all his fault.

garou- "IT'S MY FAULT... I WAS TOO CLOSE TO YOU...!! I WAS... gah!"

His strength failed him as he tripped over... truly in a sorrowful state as tears were escaping his eyes. He skidded across the floor as he didn't even bother trying to get back up, he knew that he deserved all of this... plus whatever fate or
even God may have in store for him.

garou- "Huff... Huff... Tareo... That's right... I'm... I'm...
That ominous future, huh..

There had been a change in Garou for a little bit now... while his humanity was steadily coming back from this surge of emotion, even Saitama could notice it.

saitama- "You've been acting really weird ever since you fell down from the sky. Are you sure some weirdo didn't do something to you?"

As tears continued to bawl out of Garou's eyes, he recalled he encounter he had with God before these powers were given to him...

garou- "If they did... It's because my spirit was too weak.
It's laughable. If I can't beat you, I can't become absolute evil. And then the hero that takes me down... Says 'I'm not cut out to be a hero'..? You could at least act like one. If you could've just killed me with a smug look on your face, waving around your crazy idea of justice... I could've gone out like true evil... Now, the one I wanted to save first by changing the world... Because of me, he's..."

Saitama was for once listening, the one foe in his life who have rivaled his strength, as short as it may have been... Yet Saitama knew Garou was lying.

saitama- "You wanted to save him? You weren't just clinging to him for support...?"

Something triggered in Garou as he finally started to get up, now on his hands and knees as he felt like what had just been said was an attack against
him.

garou- "Clinging... Me? What would you kno-"

As Garou started to give Saitama a vengeful look... he realized who he was talking to. His look softening as he saw what Saitama was holding in his hand... the thing that had made him fight Garou with one hand. Genos' core.

garou- ". Is that what you're doing too...?'

He thought to himself, letting his own mind admit that he was clinging to Tareo for support that he so desperately needed.

garou POV- 'There's no way a person with that level of power can keep in their right mind."

Garou was shellshocked at the realization, Saitama was likely more broken then he was. As Garou started to sit up, Saitama interrupted him from his thoughts.

saitama- "What are you gonna do now?"

A simple question... yet it made Garou's mind go through oh so many layers. Was there anything he wanted to do now? Absolute evil was unachievable so long as Saitama existed he had realized... so what now? And that's when it clicked.

garou- " I have a favor to ask."

saitama- "Copy"

It was a questioning thing to hear, especially for someone at Saitama's IQ level..

saitama- "So you say you want me to copy your copycat martial arts?"

Saitama questioned back, not even trying to insult him but trying to make sense of what had been asked. Garou had gained infinite knowledge after all, and that was infinitely more then Saitama would ever have.

garou- "Watch your mouth."

Garou threw back at Saitama, not bothered by possibly pissing him off. He didn't really care much for his life at this point anyways. Especially if this played out how he thought it would.

garou- "You should be able to copy my techniques and surpass them even further. I'm going to pass on to you the most powerful ultimate technique of
'my fist' as I envisioned it, which I haven't even managed to pull off myself, even after stealing God's powers. You should be grateful."

While the last part was mostly a joke, he also threw it in there to satisfy his pride. Of course Saitama was giving a look that started to question if he even wanted to do this due to how Garou presented it.

saitama- "I don't really care, honestly."

He came out with, the same stoic expression plastered onto his face in a humorous manner.

saitama- "What will that even accomplish now, anyway?"
saitama asked

garou- "Try it and find out!"

A look of seriousness, mixed with determination and ambition was filling Garou's eyes as they stared into Saitama's. It took a few seconds of contemplation from the Caped Baldy, however he seemed to be convinced.

saitama- "... Fine, alright. Guess I'll take whatever I can get, then."

As he said this, Garou started to put his arms and hands into a circle formation around his core, a huge glow of energy evident from them as he was showing them to Saitama. showing them to Saitama.

garou- "Jumping straight into leaning the ultimate secrets, that's fitting for a guy like you! Now, watch closely!"

Energy began to spiral inside the gap between his arms, said energy reaching all the way to Saitama who stood a few meters in front of him.

garou- "If anyone can master the power of God without taking God's hand, it's you.

As soon as that statement of treason was said, a voice filled both their heads.

GOD- "SILENCE. I AM TAKING THEM BACK"

Salt started to rapidly cover Garou's feet, he didn't have much time left. As Saitama was rapidly trying to copy what Garou was doing, some salt from Garou got into his mouth.

saitama- 'Salt...?'

When he next looked over to Garou, all the way up to his middle part of his chest was covered in that salt like substance.

garou- "Hey!". "CONCENTRATE!" garou said

Garou shouted out, knowing he only had a few seconds... if he couldn't do this, then there was no chance of Saitama setting things right for him. A look of seriousness came across Saitama's face as he seemed to achieve it.

The two of them were imagining their own inner universes. Particles and anti-particles... Generated in pairs by Garou's intense cosmic rays. As each subatomic particle began moving in opposite directions. They began to imitate each others movements.

garou- "Now Saitama, get going and defeat it!"

Saitama started to get pulled back by a mysterious force as he looked at Garou (who was covered in salt up to his neck) who continued to explain while images of Tareo's lifeless body filled his mind.

garou- "You of all people can do it... What you've got to defeat is... That ominous future!"

And with that... Garou fully turned into stone, perishing at that very moment while Saitama perfected his fist and went back in time.

That is where his story should end... but it isn't.
While Saitama perfected it and managed to go back in time to the right timeline, Garou also pulled it off... yet it was incomplete. He went back in time... but not in his universe. Reverting from his Cosmic Fear mode... to his fully monster form, to his half monster form.... finally turning into his white haired, 18 year old self. It was painful, going through a transformation which reverted him to his previous self. No where near as much as when through a transformation which reverted him to his previous self. No where near as much as when God possessed him, but it was still a bitch. He had no time to question it though... why?
He was falling out the fucking sky!
To be more exact, he was roughly ? miles high... free falling into the city below. It looked similar to most cities like City Z and Q... but different in a way he couldn't describe. While this normally wouldn't be a threat, since he's just a human currently, this would likely hurt no matter how he landed. All he could do was land in the most comfortable way possible. There was an issue though... all of his muscles hurt from the battle with Saitama, he couldn't even move.

Shi-"

SMASH

garou wakes up in a forest feeling the pain from his battle with saitama

garou- "did it work.. is he.. wait, where the hell am i"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 354 12
in this story, izuku was born as a hybrid saiyan and his parents are inko midoriya and son goku. he was diagnosed as being quirkless, but due to the...
9.7K 158 16
After Vaccine Man was defeated by Saitama, two heroes witnessed him killed Vaccine Man. The two random heroes reported this to the Hero Association...
4.6K 159 10
Everybody wants to be strong. But what happens if, one day, your wish comes true? Through a series of unforeseen events, y/n gains the strength he's...
33.3K 733 21
Saitama, a hero who can beat anyone in one punch, is lazing around in his apartment. He wanted to have a worthy opponent. And so, he has encountered...