THE PATRIOT (Assassination Cl...

Oleh KiryuFan

In the world of assassinations, one name stands out against the rest... a name forever etched in history rega... Lebih Banyak

CHARACTER BIO
First day at class
Professor Bitch
Grown up Time
Science and assembly
Time for some new weapons
Time for Midterms
A̴̖̽R̷̨̀Ĉ̷͎H̵̞̓Ḯ̵̪V̴͚̄E̶̯͋ ̶̺̎0̴͔̏0̷̜͊1̴̳̔
Back to Kyoto!
An end...?

PROLOGUE

108 2 1
Oleh KiryuFan

It was a stormy night at the city of kyoto... we see the rain pour down as thunder and lightning are seen in the distance. In an alley way we see a man running seemingly trying to get away from something... or someone...

man : i got to get out of here... t-there is something back there. i got to ge-

before the man could finish his sentence, a hooking anchor grabbed the man by his leg as his face filled with fear as he was getting dragged back to the darkness of the alleyway...

man : n-no.. no NO PLEASE! SPARE ME ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING PLEASE... YOU WANT MONEY? I-I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY...

the man pleaded with whoever grabbed him trying to get away... but we see a pair of red eyes in the darkness staring at the man... as the man was dragged into the alleyway screaming in fear as we hear a small gunshot... before blood dripped and slid across the rainy floor. The patriot had gotten another kill...

Patriot POV

Patriot : hmm... it seems i have gotten my target... a business man for $100 000, the contractor from America really wanted him dead... well now i have to hide the body somewhere...

The patriot then grabbed the body and disappeared into the stormy night... the body of the man he killed he took with him to hide so that no one could find the body... only leaving the blood at the kill scene...

2 days later...

We now see the patriot or his real name, uji at his house... he is currently watching some soccer... that is when he heard a ringing voice from his phone and stood up to grab the phone to answer said call...

Uji : ... hello? who is this

??? : hello Uji, or should i say the patriot...

Uji : who are you?! how do you know my alias?

??? : well you see... i am part of the Japanese government and i have a proposal for you...

Uji : ok... go on? tell me more...

??? : i want you to join class 3e of kunigigaoka junior highschool... to help assassinate their teacher with the other students.

Uji : ... excuse me? help the students assassinate their own teacher? why would they even do that?!

??? : well because their teacher is no normal teacher... it is an alien who will destroy the earth by graduation next year... so will you agree?

Uji : hmm... fine i'll agree... thats all i will say... but tell me the details of their teacher will you?

??? : hmm ok... their teacher is a massive yellow octopus creature named "koro sensei"... he has a top speed of mach 20 and is only damageable with specially designed "anti sensei bullets"... they are bbs that are specially designed which are harmless to humans but are very dangerous and the only thing we have currently able to damage the creature...

Uji : so thats all the info you have huh? k ill come tomorrow... and ill see what creature it is by myself!

??? : thank you... patriot...

the call ends as uji looks at the phone in confusion at the conversation he had with the man... he then went to the kitchen to cook some food as he is currently hungry... and 20 minutes later he has some food...

Uji : now this looks like a very good meal... :D

Uji : welp time to dig in...

after eating his food, uji then went to his room to check on all his weapons... and as he enters the room he clicks a button as the wall behind his bed opens a small hole revealing a keypad and a camera... uji then input a secret code and let it scan his face and fingerprint... as it confirmed his identity the wall splits open revealing a very high tech armory with all his weapons and armor... it is also filled with all bullets including some anti sensei bbs which he was able to get through both illegal and legal means... Uji then grabbed one of the bbs as he looks at it closely...

Uji : so this is what they are talking about huh? i really don't believe if this can really harm him... but what is the problem with trying huh?...

Uji then went to his phone seeing he has some more assassination missions... being the best assassin means u have continuous work to do... and that means u have very little free time... but it also means that you can get a lot of money everyday...

Uji : hmm... some contracts huh? i guess it is time the patriot comes out once again...

He then went to the armory and grabbed his armor... and chose the nebula claws instead of the hooking anchors... he also got the retractable chain blades and grabbed nautilus and molten monarch as his 2 weapons... he also grabbed Deep Abyss as his melee weapon for the day... as he prepares to leave the house... he grabbed his phone then jumped from roof top to roof top to hunt his kills once more...

8 hours later

At night we see uji grabbing a man by his neck and using deep abyss to slice him in half... completing another contract. He then glances around him seeing around 12 dead guards all shot by his sniper rifle nautilus... and as he crouches down he grabs the wallet of the target looking through it grabbing the cash for some extra money... Uji then jumped to the roof top overlooking the city as he looks and sees the massive kunigigaoka junior highschool... the highschool he will join the next day...

Uji : so thats the school huh? thats the school the creature teaches in? well lets see how it goes the next day... and let it unfold. welp ill just get one more kill and i think i can kill him by sniping from here...

Uji then grabbed nautilus out using one hand to grab the handle and the other to hold his katana... uji is a special assassin being a minority of most pro assassins that are able to hold an extremely heavy sniper rifle and shoot accurately with only a single hand... while using the other hand to hold another sniper rifle... Uji then aimed down the scope seeing the target... and as he held his breath... he shot... as he looks through the scope he sees the now dead target... it seems another one has fell to the ferocity and deadliness of the patriot...

the next day...

We see uji in bed when the alarm rang and he woke up... he then stopped the alarm as he looked at the time before going out of bed... Uji then went to the cupboard grabbing a red and black hoodie and a black and red shirt with jeans as he places it on and looks at himself in the window looking at the reflection of his figure in the mirror...

Uji : heh looking good arent we? i really dont know if they have a uniform code but do i care? hell no... i really dont care so ill use this instead :D

Uji then went to the wall and opened the armory... he then grabbed a big black gun case... as he places multiple weapons in it, which include his 2 snipers zealot and divine void, his assault rifle molten monarch and his dual pistols calamity... he then closed the case as he grabbed both of his hidden chain blades and equips it on both his hands hidden by the hoodie. Uji then looked out the window at the school in curiosity thinking about his mission...

Uji : so this is the first day at the school huh? welp lets get this over with and see what this monster really is, as that man is very shady with all the info he gave me...

He then walked down grabbing a pair of red shoes and used some black gloves as he grabbed a red bike and started to cycle very quickly to the school while doing some tricks and cutting through some houses and parks to reach the area faster... and as he arrived infront of the school... he looked at his phone getting his student id with his name but luckily not his alias... he then looked at the mountain near the school being informed he has to climb the mountain to get to class 3e

Uji : who in their right mind places a class on a freaking mountain when the building is right here?! well ill just climb it... lets see how fast i can go...

Uji then sped and leaped through the mountain with insane speeds arriving at the tip of the mountain looking at the building... as he walked there he knew... this was the start of his longest mission as an assassin ever...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.1K 615 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
3.6K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
251K 11.8K 62
Karma Akabane can't help but to grow bored of his mundane life. From causing ruckus on campus and out, he can't seem to catch a break. One day, a new...
54.5K 1K 30
To everyone my name is Aika Tora. To one, I'm Hime. I'm in class 3-E, also known as the End class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. 70% of the moon...