Mr.Sazuki (Omori x Mafia Male...

Von Uzamaki-nii-chan

"Oh God... James... what are you doing here?" Asked my mother as she stared at me, as Mari, and her friends s... Mehr

Jason Sazuki Bio
Chapter 1: Family huh?
Chapter 3: Moving In.

Chapter 2: Catching Up and Business

41 0 0
Von Uzamaki-nii-chan

It's been thirty minutes of catching up on recent events, and I smiled softly never wanting this to end. Hero was just in town for the Summer since he was in college now. Mari, she's been doing college on her laptop since she never leaves Sunny's side, or sleeping. Mom said this will be the last time she'd be able to visit Sunny for a while, since she's living in an apartment in a different city, and her job requires her to relocate. Kel, as he said earlier is now on the basketball team and plans to play football too, as well as visiting Sunny whenever he can. Basil, well he's recently opened the flower shop I stopped by earlier today with his caretaker, and is in the theater club at school. Aubrey is staying with Mari at the family house, since her mother never gave a shit to begin with, as well as staying in school, but what concerns me is that she's became the leader of a wanna be gang called The Hooligans, apparently they like to cause trouble but also keep other gangs out of Faraway Town.
"Well Jayjay, it's your turn, how about you go ahead." Mari said, as the others smile at me, as I sigh taking the cigarettes out of my mouth, and putting it behind my right ear.
"Well before that, guys this is Miko, Miko meet my family." I said trying to buy myself some time as I think.
"Oh hello Miko, it's nice to finally know the name of the stranger standing by the door." Mari said, as Miko smiles and walks forward shaking her hand.
"It's nice to finally meet the older sister to this little guy, he talked about you all a lot." Miko said with a smile, as Mari smiles as well.
"Well boss, I'm gonna go call the movers and figure some things out about the office, make sure everything is up to standard." Miko said turning to me with a smile, as I smile a bit as well and nod.
"You better get to it then, and take Yuu and Sanzu with you, I'll call you if I need you." I said, getting her to nod as she walks by patting my head as she leaves.
"She calls you Boss? I thought y'all were business partners." Aubrey said narrowing her eyes, causing me to sigh as I sit down by Mari on the small couch.
"Do I have some things to tell you guys, well it was about after a few months four years ago, when the school I was attending stopped receiving money from you and dad." I said looking to mom, who sighed and rubbed her temples as she looked away.
"And with no contact from my family, the school tried to get in contact with dad or mom about sending me home, but still nothing. So after that, they sent me to an orphanage for foreign children, and I became a street rat for a little bit. After about a year of basically living on the streets, I pickpocket a man in a suit, and he chased me for a few hours around the city before he snagged me up with his men. But instead of beating me and belittling me, he took me in, cleaned me up, raised me back to health. Only later did I find out that this guy was part of the Port Mafia." I said, getting mixed reactions, Mari and mom gasped, Aubrey frowned and looked out the window, Basil was crying, Hero had his down and sighed, and Kel was shocked.
"After a few weeks, the guy started to..." My voice started to crack, my body started to shake as Mari puts her hand on mine.
"Jayjay...what happened?" Mari asked, causing me to gulp and wipe my eye from tears.
"...He...He raped me..." I said, getting the whole room to go quiet, Mari slowly pulled me into a hug as tears started to stream down her face as mom kneeled in front of me, and kissed my forehead, Aubrey's eyes where shadowed by her hair as some tears rolled down his face, along with Basil, Hero was angry, his whole body was shaking in rage, and Kel was crying softly.
"But then he found me... My teacher... My... Savior. Dazai-sensei, he's a bit strange but he took me away who was that I found out, the big boss of the Port Mafia. He taught me a lot... Well... A lot of illegal and naughty things. But then after the years went by I forgave Mori, and I told him to his face, which I think shocked him but I later became an executive... Where bring me to now. I own multiple companies and businesses around the world now, along with my own group of men and women who I would kill for, and happily die for." I said, causing Hero to speak up.
"But you're home now, so you can quit right? You can leave the Mafia and come home right?" Hero asked, as the others look to me with hope, causing me to sigh and shake my head.
"It's not that simple, and to be honest this is all I know now, I work all the time to make sure my men and women can feed there families. But I did get all my people here in the States, so I can talk to them on becoming our own group, but I haven't talked to them about it yet."
"Well I'm just happy you're home Jayjay." Mari said hugging me tightly, causing me to sigh contently and hug back.
"Me too sissy... Me too." I said, before the door opened again and Miko walked in.
"Excuse me Boss, but we have to get going soon it's already 2, and Sanzu wants to beat the traffic." Miko said, getting me to sigh, before turning to the others.
"Wanna come with me? See what I do day to day?" I asked, getting Aubrey to jump up, along with Kel.
"Hell yeah!" Aubrey and Kel said, as Hero shrugged.
"Well I can't go sorry guys, my break is almost over and I gotta get back to the store." Basil said.
"Oh I don't know, I think-"
"Mari, go be with your brother and your friends, I'll stay with Sunny until you get back." Mom said, interrupting Mari who looked shocked and hesitant.
"Please Mari, we can stop and get food." I said, getting Mari to smile softly and nod.
"Okay James, sure I'll go." Mari said, as she stood up putting on her denim jacket.
"Bye mom, I'll talk to you later." I said walking towards the door, as Miko frowned at me, causing me to sigh and turn around to face mom.
"And I... Love you." I said hesitantly, causing mom to smile a bit as she walked over to me, and kissed my cheek.
"And I love you James, now, go be the Boss you are and handle your business." Mom said fixing my tie, and collar.
Turning to Miko who nods and puts her wrist up to her mouth, calls the armored limo to be pulled up to the hospital as we walk outside the hospital room, me leading the group again.
"Sir, the limo is close ETA 1 Mike." Miko said, as I nod in approval as Sanzu lights the cigarette in my mouth.
"You really shouldn't be smoking Jayjay." Mari said, causing me to look at her as I narrow my right eye a bit.
"And you should be taking care of yourself better, but yet here we are." I said, as I face the street again causing Mari to wince a bit, before shortly after the limo arrives.

One of my men get out of the limo and hands the keys to Sanzu who nodded in thanks, as Yuu opened the back door allowing us to enter with me going in last and sitting next to Mari, who wrapped an arm around me protectively.
"Mari, after today you will be working in my office to distract you from Sunny, and every morning and night we will come and check on him." I said, causing to look at me shocked.
"Excuse me? Who are you to tell your older sister what to do?" Mari asked, an edge in her voice as I narrow my lone eye at her.
"Me, the youngest sibling who is going to have to take care of his older sister until she's mentally stable again, that's who I am." I said with a sigh, as Mari sighed and nodded.
"I... I'm sorry Jayjay, I just -"
"Just shut up, I already forgive you idiot, but seriously we need to get you on a good sleep and eating schedule." I said, getting Mari to nod as the others stayed quiet while listening to the conversation.
"Excuse me my king, but are we getting food before or after the meeting?" Sanzu asked, as I looked at my pocket watched and hummed.
"Are y'all gonna last until my meeting is over?" I asked the other's, who shrugged and nodded.
"Okay then, we'll be getting food after the meeting, but after you guys drop us off, Yuu and Sanzu run and grab them some snacks to hold them over." I said getting the two to nod, as my old friend group smiles in thanks, as I nod.
Pulling into the front of City Hall, Yuu opened my door as I climbed out, as the other follow, with Miko taking the rear holding an iPad in her hands, before catching up to me and leading me to a conference room.
Entering the conference room with the Mayor and his associates waiting for me, I sit down at the opposite head of the table as Miko sits to my right, and puts the iPad on the table.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I am James Sazuki, the Port Mafia executive that you will be dealing with for now on, let's get this meeting over with." I said, as I light a cigar this time and interlocking my fingers in front of me as I rest my elbows on the table and lean forward a bit.
"You? You're just a brat, why should I even allow you punks into this office." The Mayor said, as the fat man narrowed his eyes at me, as Miko was about to stand and defend my honor, I put my hand up to stop her.
"You have two children and a beautiful wife, it'd be a shame if your family found out you where sleeping with your secretary, wouldn't it?" I said with a smirk, causing the man to pale a bit the secretary to sweat, and the others of the mans group to look disgusted.
"You're bluffing, you have to be." The fat man said, causing me to chuckle a bit before I grab the iPad from Miko and show the man an explicit video of the man, railing his secretary from behind on his desk, and the messages of him to her about her raise that she asked for.
"Care to continue sir?" I asked with a tilt of my head, as I pull out my phone, and show the man's wife's number on my screen with messages ready to be sent.
"Now...Do I have your attention?" I asked, getting the man to nod.
"Excellent! I can't wait to work with you, now I have a couple ideas for the city to make it better, as well my office and business locations." I said, my attitude doing a complete 180, causing Miko to sigh in relief and shakes her head.
After an hour talking over ideas, the man was actually liking my intelligence and ideas, and my business will bring more business to his city, along with buying old wearhouses and ports.
"Well ladies and gentlemen, I believe it's time I leave, I'm greatful for your time and I'm happy we where able to come to an agreement without anyone dying, oh and Mayor?" I said getting the man's attention.
"Yes my boy?" The man asked, causing me to grin sadistically.
"This city, is now mine... Tahtah!" I said waving over my shoulder with a smirk on my face, as the man became completely pale.
"Was that really necessary James?" Hero asked as we walk down the hall, causing me to nod.
"Yup sure was, now why was that necessary? It's quite simple really, he was a stubborn old dog who needed to be reminded that a new player is on the board, and this king has never lost once." I said with a grin, as the group looks concerned as Miko smiles at them as they stopped, as she leaned down at the waist and tilted her head.
"Isn't he so smart? Come along you five, it's time to go eat." Miko said before turning around and following after her master.
"That woman is a bit obsessed with my little brother." Mari said, narrowing her eyes at the woman's back, as Aubrey's eye's narrow as well.
"This is too much guys, he just got back today and made the mayor of the city just now to him, James is now in complete control of most of the income that will be coming into the city, the Mayor has no other choice but to accept his help, or Faraway's economy will crumble." Hero said nervously, as Kel pats his back in a helpful manor.
"Ahh don't worry Hero, it's James we're talking about, he'll make sure everything goes over smoothly." Kel said as the group started to walk again.

"Well now, let's find something worth eating in this city." Miko said pulling out her phone, as she searches for near by expensive restaurants, as the group walks outside.
"Hmm, how about a good steak sir? There's a new steak house that recently opened nearby." Miko said, as I nodded in agreement.
"Sure, that sounds excellent, good job Miko." I said as I pat her head, causing her to blush, as Mari and Aubrey to growl a bit.
The limo pulls around, as the group enters spotting plastic bags of chips and soda in the car, as the group got in the car and deciding on what they want.
"James, aren't you going to pick something?" Mari asked, causing me to shake my head.
"No, this is for you guys. Take what you want." I said as I continue to smoke the last of my cigar from the meeting, and take a drink from my flask that I pulled my from my inside coat pocket.
"You drink too? What the hell happened to you James?" Hero asked, his eyes narrowed as I look up at him.
"I've already answered that Henry, don't make me repeat myself." I said coldly narrowing my lone eye, as his face drops a bit and sighs.
"Right... Sorry." Hero said as backs off, as Mari grabs my hand.
"James let's calm down, huh?" Mari asked, causing me sigh and nod before the limo stops as we pull up to the steak house.
"When we enter, anything you want is on me, and no arguments." I said as Yuu opened the door and I stepped out, taking a look around, spotting multiple of my men and women staring at me, some mid bite.
"As you were guys, please eat." I said with a soft smile, getting multiple nods, smiles and blushes.
As we enter the restaurant, the hostess blushes a bit spotting me, as I stepped forward sticking out my hand.
"Hello, I'm James Shizuki, my group and I will take the empty bar, and I will be paying for all the men's, women's, and families meals here." I said with a soft smile as she takes my hand, as I gently bend down kissing her soft hand, causing her to blush deeply as she stutters, before grabbing a few menus and leading them to a large booth in a U shape in the bar area.
"Can I get you guys started with something to drink?" The hostess asked, as everyone gave there drinks I pulled out my phone and started to check my recent stocks, might as well make more money while I'm sitting here.
"Uhm James, have you seen the prices?" Mari asked, getting me to look up at her and smile.
"It's fine Mari, don't worry about it, eat what you want." James said as he put his phone down, as he opened the menu and looked over it's contents.
"James you said anything right?" Kel asked, as I look over to him and nod smiling softly.
"Of course Kel, eat until you're full." I said, as the hostess comes back with our drinks as I take my Dr.Pepper and taking a sip before sighing in content.
"Miko, Yuu, Sanzu, have you three picked what you want?" I asked looking over the menu, as the three nodded simultaneously while I look up at Sanzu.
"Sanzu, are you comfortable eating with us? If not I understand." I said looking into her eyes, as she eye smiled and nodded.
"Yes my king, I believe I'll be fine." Sanzu said, as she lowered her face mask to reveal a scar from under her nose to her right cheek.
"There she is, I prefer seeing your face more then that mask Sanzu, but we'll work on it hmm?"
"Of course sir." Sanzu replied with a soft blush on her face, as she took a drink from her cup.
"Now that we're not looking for what we want to eat while we wait for the waiter or waitress, I have a proposal for you guys." I said as I look at my friends and sister, who looked at at with an eyebrow raised.
"Mari, I heard mother wants to move you and herself away from here, is that what you want?" I asked, as Mari looked at the table and thought about it for a second.
"No, I don't want to leave without Sunny." She said, as I smile and nod before turning to Aubrey.
"I understand you're staying with Mari for now on?" I asked, as she huffed and nodded, crossing her arms under her breasts.
"Well I'll be frank, since I was told mom planed on the selling the house, I bought it." I said with a smile getting Mari's and Aubrey's eyes to widen in disbelief, as the other three's jaws dropped.
"H-how? When?" Mari asked in shock.
"When mom told me she planned on selling the house, I made a few hand signs to Miko who understood what I was wanting to do, so she took care of the proceedings, so next is go get the keys from mom." I said with a smile, as Mari pulled me into a tight hug as she cried a bit and whispered her thanks over and over.
"Now hold on Mari, I have a to get to point." I said hugging her back and wiping her tears away, as she nodded and smiled.
"Aubrey, Mari, Hero, Kel, Basil how would you like to work for me?" I dropped the bomb on them, as they looked at each other before looking back at me.
"What would you have us do?" Hero asked as he narrows his eyes a bit, causing me to smirk a bit.
"Simple, you're just my eyes and ears on the streets, letting me know if another gang is trying to make it's way into our city, or if you have a preference that's fine as well. You don't have to decide right away." I said as Aubrey looked into my eyes.
"I'll work for you, but I want to only work for you, my group of trouble makers won't mind but they will want to be paid as well, and if I'm not with them I want to be by you." Aubrey said as I nodded and smiled.
"Done." I said as look to the others, waiting for there response.
"Well I'm mostly good with numbers, so if you have anything with money management and business dealings, I can do that." Hero said with a shrug, as I thought about it for a bit before turning to Miko.
"Miko, when is our first company supposed to be up and running here in Faraway?" I asked, as she made a thinking face while she pulled out her phone.
"I think it's within a few months." Miko said as she looked through her phone before nodding.
"Ah yes, it'll be three months." Miko said as I nod and point at Hero, running a company will be your job Hero, congratulations, don't fuck it up." I said happily, as I narrowed my eye at the last bit.
"Well, I don't think I'll be much help with my sports and stuff." Kel said with a sad sigh, as I smile.
"Don't worry about it Kel, you just focus on your school and sports." I said as he smiled and nodded.
"Well I'll be working with Ms.Polly or at school, so I'm not sure but I'll think about it." Basil said as I nod and turn to Mari, who was thinking about it.
"Well Mari, do have any preference?" I asked, as she looked up.
"Well as long as I get to work under you and only you, I don't care." Mari said as I smiled and nodded, before pulling out my phone and handing it to Mari with Google pulled up.
"Look up the type of car you want, and I'll see what we can do." I said as Mari slowly took my phone before thinking about it.
She stared at my phone for a second before she slowly takes it from my hand, and types the type of vehicle she wants, and shows it to me.
"A black Hellcat, with cherry red interior huh? It'll take a few days, but I'll see what I can do sis." I said as the waitress comes to take our orders, before my phone started to ring, as I see it was Dazai again, causing me to sigh, unintentionally getting everyone's attention.
"Hey Sensei, what's up?" I asked, getting Miko to roll her eyes.
"James! Listen I know I called you earlier, but I was wondering if I could use the condo for a few days?" Dazai asked, getting my eyes to widen in horror.
"Absolutely not, no, no, no. Hell no. You better not go in there Dazai." I growled into the phone.
"Awe come on James, it's not like you have clothes all over the place from you and a certain right hand lady." Dazai said causing me to blush brightly.
"You're already in my condo aren't you?" I asked, getting Miko to blush brightly as well.
"Yup! Me and your older brother are here." He replied, causing me to sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.
"Tell Tiger boy or the Emo I said hi, but don't destroy my place." I said before hanging up the phone quickly, as Miko and I make eye contact, causing us both to blush brightly.
"Is there something going on between you two?" Kel suddenly asked, causing our blush to deepen, as Hero smacked the back of his head, as Aubrey stomped on his toes.
"OW! What the hell guys?!" Kel cried out holding his head, as Mari narrows her eyes at me.
"James? Can I talk to you outside? Now." Mari said standing up, grabbing my wrist, and pulls me through a side door leading outside.
"Are you having sex with that woman?" Mari asked me, putting her left hand in a fist then on her hip, as she uses her right thumb to point over her shoulder.
"Yes?" I said it like a question, causing her eyes to widen and grab my shoulders, before she began to shake me back and forth.
"Are! You! Stupid?! I'm to young to be an aunt, and you're definitely to young to be a father!" She yelled while shaking me roughly, obvious anger and confusion in her eyes, I noticed as she stopped shaking me.
"Please, big sis, stop shaking me." I begged as my vision was blurry and I looked a bit green.
"Ugh, I can't believe my little brother lost his virginity before me." Mari grumbled as she let me go, as I fall on my butt.
"Look James, you're my little brother, so yes I'll get a bit concerned, but I don't think you're ready for kids, and-"
"Wait you think I'm having sex to have kids? Ha! You really are a virgin." I interrupted her, causing to sputter and blush brightly.
"A- I- Uh- S-so what?!" Mari yelled out embarrassedly, causing me to crack up.
"Come on, let's go eat." I said fixing my coat, as she huffs and follows me back into the restaurant.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13 0 12
Hero is missing. It's been 4 years since Kel, or anyone for that matter, last saw his brother. It's been 20 minutes since he found the numerically or...
11.1K 327 52
An AU of the Omori universe where Mari is only in a coma instead of dead, hence the name "COMAri" but I could also put the emphasis like this: "coMAR...
3.5K 90 27
(COMPLETE) The bad ending aftermath, from the perspective of Sunny's friends. Now that this has happened twice, how will they react? This was made wh...
2.1K 76 20
Two months have passed since Sunny moved to the city with his mother. Things have been going well. He started attending school again, going to therap...