Always by your side💞

Jahaan227

Inspired by My Fault (Culpa Mia) movie. Kim Taehyung; a rich, spoiled girl is the only child of world famous... Еще

Introduction
2. Tae being a brat 😠
3. A day at Jk's apartment 🥰
4. What is love? 🤔
5. Jeonlous 🥴
6. Kiss me till I am 18 💋
7. Confession💓
8. Night's gonna be long🤫
9. Heartbreak 💔 (M)
10. My everything 💞
11. Game over 🖤
12. Truth 💓

1. Bodyguard👊

3.5K 264 43
Jahaan227

This is not gonna be an Indian ff so there might be some things which our Indian mind won't find appropriate.

Note:- Jk's age is 25 years.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

A girl woke up from her deep slumber when her phone began ringing. She picked up the call while rubbing her eyes.

......- Hello?

......- Get up Tae. Did you forgot we have to go to the party today.

Tae immediately sat on the bed after listening about the party.

Tae- Don't you worry babe. I will reach college within few minutes and then after marking the attendance we will straightaway go to the party.

......- Okay. Byee bitch. Don't take too much time to get ready.

Tae- I ain't like you Jennie. Now hang up the call.

Tae throwed away her phone on the bed and went inside the bathroom.

After freshening up Tae got ready to leave for the college.

Tae's look

Tae walked downstairs and was about to leave from there but Mr Kim stopped her.

Mr Kim- Wait Tae; don't go alone. I have hired one bodyguard for you. He is on the way.

Tae- Dad how many times should I say I don't need any bodyguard?

Mr Kim- I won't listen anything. Let him come. You will go with him only.

Tae- I won't. I want my freedom. I don't like any guy roaming behind me as if he is my tail.

Mr Kim- Don't argue with me Tae. Do as I say. Just because I am giving you too much freedom don't take advantage of that.

Tae rolled her eyes and sat on the couch. She took out her phone and began chatting with her bestie.

The door bell rang and maid opened the door.

A well built muscular bodied man walked inside. He bowed to Mr Kim and sat on the couch.

Tae's eyes were still stuck on the phone screen that she didn't noticed the man sitting infront of her.

Mr Kim- He is your bodyguard Tae; Mr Jeon Jungkook.

Tae lifted her eyes from the phone screen and meet with the dark, alluring gaze of the man.

She rolled her eyes and again focused on her phone.

Mr Kim- She is my daughter Kim Taehyung. You have to guard her Jungkook.

Jk- I will do my work well Mr Kim.

Tae stood up and walked out from there without glancing at anyone.

Mr Kim- Please look after her.

Jk nodded his head and went behind Tae.

Tae sat inside the car at the backseat while Jk sat beside driver. She opened the window and shifted near it.

Tae removed a cigarette from her pocket and lighted it. She felt relaxed after smoking the intoxicant.

Jk frowned at the smell of cigarette and turned back.

Jk- Is it your age to smoke? Throw it out.

Tae- Excuse me; don't tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't. You are just my servant.

Jk- I am not your servant. I am your bodyguard.

Tae- You are working for me so indirectly you are my servant. Just keep your mouth shut and look in the front.

Jk clenched his jaw and diverted his gaze outside the window.

Within few minutes they reached Tae's college. She got out of the car. Jk was about to walk behind her but Tae turned facing him and stopped him by keeping hand on his chest.

Tae- Don't you dare follow me.

Jk- I ain't following you. I am protecting you.

Tae- Am I some kid who need to be protected? Get lost from here. I don't need anyone behind me.

Jk- I won't. I will do my work for what I am hired.

Tae fisted her palm and looked at Jk angrily. She took out her purse and handed some money to Jk.

Tae- Take it and go from here.

Jk looked at the money and then again looked at Tae. He took Tae's purse and kept the money back into it.

Jk- I only take the money which I earn by myself and you can't stop me from doing my work.

Tae was gonna answer back Jk but was stopped when suddenly someone hugged her from behind. She turned to look at the person.

Tae- Yaah bitch how did you reached college before me?

Jen- I have my own ways. (said by flipping her hairs)

Jen eyed Jk from top to bottom and smirked.

Jen- You got a sugar daddy, huh? (said by hitting Tae's arm)

Taekook widened their eyes at Jen's words.

Tae- Idiot; he is my bodyguard.

Jen- Ohh, btw you are quite hot Mr bodyguard. (said by winking at Jk)

Jk clenched his jaw and looked away.

Jen- Do I have any chance with you hottie? (said by tracing Jk's jaw line)

Jk grabbed Jen's hand and twisted behind her back making her hiss in pain.

Jk- Stay away from me. I am not your so called sex mate.

Tae- Aee leave my bestie's hand. Don't you dare hurt her.

Jk looked at Tae angrily and released Jen's hand.

Jen rubbed her hand which left Jk's handprint. She went towards Tae and whispered in her ear.

Jen- He is really tough to handle.

Tae- Shut up. Let's go inside.

Tae grabbed Jen's hand and walked towards he college. Jk too walked behind them. Tae stopped and turned to look at Jk.

Tae- NOW WILL YOU COME INSIDE AS WELL?

Jk- I will accompany you till the college gate.

Tae rolled her eyes and continue to walk ahead. Her eyes shined brightly when she saw a particular person walking towards their direction.

Tae rushed towards the person and climbed on him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and attached her lips with his.

Jk widen his eyes looking at the scene.

After eating their mouth for almost a minute; both pulled out from the kiss. Tae stood on the floor and hugged the person.

Tae- I missed you Nick.

Nick- I missed you too babe.

Jen went towards Jk and stood on her toes to reach upto Jk's height.

Jen- He is her boyfriend Nickolas also known as Nick. (whispered in Jk's ear)

Jk looked at Jen angrily and stood away from her.

Tae interwined her hand with Nick and signalled Jen to join them. Three of them went inside the college while Jk stood near the car.

After sometime Jk noticed Tae, Jen and Nick coming from the backside of the college. Three of them sat inside a red car and left from there.

Jk immediately went back to his seat and asked the driver to follow the red car.

All of them reached inside a hall where a grand party was organised.

Drinks, smoke, vape, dance, DJ everything was set up. Jk walked inside the hall and noticed Tae grooving to music while holding a glass of alcohol.

He walked towards Tae and grabbed her hand.

Jk- Are you mad? You bunked your college and partying here while drinking alcohol.

Tae looked at Jk angrily and pushed him away from her. She again got back to her dancing.

Jk snatched the alcohol from Tae's hand and throwed on the floor. He was about to hold Tae's hand but Nick came in between and pushed Jk away from Tae.

Nick- Stay away from her. She is my girlfriend.

Jk rolled his eyes and pushed Nick away. Nick looked at Jk angrily and forwarded his hand to punch him but Jk kicked him hard making him fall down on the floor.

Tae went towards Nick and rubbed his stomach where Jk kicked him.

Tae- Are you alright Nick?

Nick groaned in pain while trying to get up from the floor. Tae walked towards Jk and raised his hand to slap him but Jk grabbed her wrist and looked at her with his deep, alluring gaze.

Tae- Leave my hand bastard.

Jk walked towards the exit along with Tae who was trying to free her hand from Jk's hold.

Tae- Leave me. I will complaint about you to my dad.

Jk- And shall I complaint about you drinking, smoking and partying while ditching your classes?

Tae- Okay, go on. Tell him whatever I am doing. I don't care.

Saying this Tae again went inside the party hall. She joined her friends and began swaying her hips more sensually.

Jk stood at one corner guarding Tae. A girl approached him and kissed his cheek.

Jk- What the hell? Stay away from me. (said by wipping his cheek)

The girl laughed and went from there.

Three hours passed and the three were still partying. All of them were dead drunk and dropped themselves on the couch.

Jk's patience was over now. He went towards Tae and made her stand. He wrapped Tae's one hand around his shoulder and supported her body by keeping his hand on her waist. Both walked towards the exit.

Tae- Umm,..let..me..go.... (said in drunk tone)

Jk made Tae sit on the back seat and began fastening her seatbelt. Jk's cheek was closer to Tae's face. She chuckled and pecked his cheek making him widen his eyes.

Jk- This girl is really crazy.

Jk sat on the front seat and asked the driver to drive back home. Tae kept on blabbering nonsense all the way to home.

As they reached the mansion; Jk helped Tae to come out of the car and walked inside the mansion. Tae was about to fall but Jk hold her waist tightly.

When they reached near stairs Jk picked Tae in bridal style and climbed upstairs. Tae keep on blabbering while playing with Jk's earring.

Tae- You..look..like...mafia...so..hot.... and...sexy...in...black.... (said by tracing  Jk's lip piercing)

Jk- Will you keep quite for a second? From the club to home; you are continuously blabbering nonsense.

Tae- But..I..am..speaking..truth...

Saying this Tae licked Jk's cheek.

Jk- ARE YOU MAD?

Jk entered inside Tae's room and dropped her on the bed. He wiped his cheek and looked at Tae in annoyance.

Jk- What a pain in ass.

Jk removed Tae's shoes and covered her with the bedsheet. He was about to go from there but Tae hold his hand.

Tae- Don't..go... (said with eyes closed)

Jk freed his hand from Tae's hold and went out. He asked one of the maid to stay beside her.

At around 7 pm Tae woke up and groaned at the pain in her head. She slided the bedsheet away and walked downstairs. She found Jk seated on the couch.

Tae walked towards him and sat infront of him by extending her legs on the table.

Tae- Why are you still at my house? Now dad appointed you as my personal assistant or what?

Jk- Mr Kim asked me to wait till he is back home.

Tae- Ohh.

Tae eyed Jk from top to bottom and chuckled internally.

Tae- What is your name btw? Junk food?

Jk- Junk food is what girls like you eat. My name is J-u-n-g-k-o-o-k.

Tae- What a stupid name.

Jk- Yeah, just like your character.

Tae- WHAT THE HELL. (shouted while standing up from her place)

Jk- What happened? Can't take the truth?

Tae- Shut up. What do you think of yourself,  huh? Sitting at my house and showing attitude to me. I can kick you out of the house by complaining to dad about what you called me.

Jk- Go on. I don't care. (said in the same way Tae said earlier)

Tae gritted her teeth at Jk and left from there after stomping her feet on the ground.

After a while Mr Kim was back at the Mansion. He greeted Jk.

Mr Kim- Was everything alright today?

Jk- Umm, yeah Mr Kim.

Mr Kim- Thank you Jungkook. I think I can trust you with my daughter's safety. I don't want any of my enemies to hurt her by any way. Please stay beside her wherever she goes.

Jk- Don't worry Mr Kim. I will always stay by her side.

To be continued......

Hey taekookers do comment vote and follow my account if you like my stories 💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

428K 24.3K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
279K 24.1K 71
She eats so much; that's why she is fat. Don't you eat anything? You are so thin. She is as dark as charcoal. Nobody's gonna marry her? Her height i...
My brat subh_taekook

Фанфик

41.1K 3.8K 21
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
1.9M 72.4K 77
In which CEO Jungkook is in love with a student Taehyung. Jungkook is 6 years older than Taehyung and treats him like a baby. This story deals with...