Mia Halstead

By 123xxlivvyxx

Mia Halstead is the younger sister aged 16 years old of Will and Jay Halstead, who has cared for most her lif... More

Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

123 4 0
By 123xxlivvyxx

Mia's PoV

I woke up by me hearing my alarm to get ready for school.

I push the bottom on the alarm to go back to sleep but just in the moment I hear foot steps.

"Mia hurry up get ready. I'm not gonna knock on the door in five minutes when I do I expect you dressed and ready for school. Do you hear me?" Jay Halstead shouts through the door to his little sister.

"Fine." I shout out and starts to get ready not wanting Jay to knock and come in if I'm not dressed.

"Jay babe leave her she's a girl it might take longer than five go drink the coffee I made you and I'll check up in her she's a 16 year old babe." Hailey Upton tells her husband.

"Fine. You go I'll go have my coffee" he says before he walks away.

After five minutes Hailey knocks on the door just as she doesn't hear anything she goes to open the door but before she does the door opens and I came out of the bedroom door.

"Morning baby girl. I like your jumper" Hailey says.

"Morning Hailes. Thanks." I said giving Hailey a hug.

Me and Hailey walked into the kitchen as we did Jay turned around hearing our steps.

"Morning." I said to Jay.

"Morning come and sit down and I'll give you your breakfast." Jay says and I sat down at the kitchen counter.

Just as Jay turns his back a piece of toast came out of the toaster. He buttered it then placed it on the plate then brought it over to me.

"Here you go. Make sure you've got all your stuff before school me and Hailey will drop you off then we'll go to the district 21. Then we'll pick you up after school." Jay says.

"Ok but after school Ive got volleyball practice it ends at 5:00 PM.

"Okay then at 5:00 someone will pick you up either me, Hailey, Will or Natalie or if not us maybe someone else I will message you who. Ok?" Jay says.

"Yeah that works." I sat then start to eat my breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast I go and get my bag quickly make sure all my stuff is in my bags; homework, books and lunch.

"I need my lunch is it in the fridge?" I ask them.

"Yeah and get a bottle of water." Hailey says.

I go and get the lunch and water before putting it in my rucksack.

"Get your shoes in then we'll go. Now make sure you behave you hear me Mia." Jay says strictly.

"Yes bro I know." I say making Hailey and me laugh.

__________________
No PoV

Hailey and Jay sat in the front of their squad car whilst Mia Halstead sat in the back driving down the road to get to Kaufmann High School.

"Here we are at Kaufmann High School. We'll see you at 5:00 tonight okay Mia." Jay says as he stops the car parking it up.

"Yeah see you later." Mia says as Jay opens the car door and Mia gets out.

__________________
Mia Halstead gets in to Kaufmann High School and went to go to her locker.

Just as she gets to her locker she sees three people who are her best friends; Ella Severide, George Adler and Lucas Sanderson.

"Hey Mia." Ella says giving her best friend a hug.

"Morning how was your weekend?" Mia says.

"Yeah it was good bit boring my brother made me do my homework at fire station what about you?" Ella asks Mia.

"Nothing much but good thanks." Mia says.

The school bell rang and all high school children went to class.

__________________
All the students took their seats. Mia Halstead and Ella Severide next to each other and their two boyfriends at another seats.

"Listen up students I want SILENCE" the teacher Mr Dean said shouting to get the class to be silent.

The class all went quiet for the teacher to speak.

"Since last week you took your test I took the time to mark them so I am going to give them out." Mr Dean says sternly.

The class all stayed silent waiting to receive their results.

As he went round the class he said little comments.

"Not good enough" Grade D.

"Improved but revise." Grade C.

Then he came up to Lucas. "Good enough" Grade B.

Next he went to George. " George we'll done." Grade A

"Try harder Severide" he told Ella. Grade D.

Mr Dean walked over to Mia Halstead and said nothing and carried on to his desk and sat down.

"Halstead visit me at the end of the day." He said to Mia.

Wow Halstead was confused his brothers are going to kill her if she failed but Mia knows she revised so hard last night and also knows that she got the stuff right in the test.
__________________
District 21

Jay and Hank are in Voight's office.

"You ok?" Voight asked Jay.

"I'm fine just I always think about Mia. In this world it's so dangerous and scary for her.

"I know but she's got a family her big brothers sister in laws, save school even Chief Boden's wife works at the high school remember." Hank says.

"Yeah true it's just not being able to see her worrying she will have some boyfriend even though she's not allowed to." Jay says making Hank laugh.

"You remind me of me and Erin" Hank Voight says to Jay.

"We'll I don't need to worry about her til 5PM since she's going be at Volleyball practice so let's do some work." Jay says.

"Good idea." Hank says and the two of them walk out of Hank Voight's office.
__________________
After school

"Hey you sure you don't want to talk to coach about the situation." Ella Severide asking even though she knows Jay and Will Halstead will punish Mia.

"Ella go tell Coach Lopez I'll be late talking to a teacher." MI says and Ella nods her head.

After Ella left Mia walked down to her maths class to find out what was wrong.

Mia knocks on the door just like she does as she's told with Jay and will.

"Come in... good Mia come take a seat.

"Ok. Why am I hear sir?" She asks Mr Dean.

"Mia because I believe your struggling since I graded your maths test and you got an F which was the lowest in the class. Last term you graded very highly but since coming back you got an F. Is there something going on at home?" The teacher asks weirdly. Starting to get close to Mia at the table moving away from his desk.

"What are you doing?" Mia shouts moving off her school choirs standing back from the maths teacher.

"I was thinking if you want to get good grades since your struggling why don't we do a secret between us. Maybe come after school pretend your at a volleyball practice like I know you do that with Ella Severide but really you'll be with me in here every kiss and touching I'll grade you higher."

"Stop get off me." She says running to the door but pulled back by Mr Dean.

"You can leave but if you tell Mia Halstead anyone like your big brothers or friends I'll grade you an F every test result. You are dismissed." He said smugly.
__________________

Mia Halstead walk down to her locker to see her phone.

Jay: " Hey remember 5:00"

She stares at the phone and looks at the next message.

EllaS: hurry up babes where are you!!" Xx

Mia just stares at the messages.

What is she going to do?"

Mia quickly makes her way to the sports hall and gets dressed but whist getting dressed she feels dirty for being touched by her teacher whist consent.

After getting ready she goes and plays volleyball hoping to forget it.

__________________
5:05 PM

Jay: Haileys outside waiting in the car. Hope your days been good tell us about everything.

This made Mia think that he knew he couldn't have found out.

Just before leaving Mia and Ella walk out side and both see Hailey and Stella in their cars.

"See you tomorrow Halstead." Ella says.

"Bye E. see you." Mia says to Ella.

As Ella goes and Mia walks round Hailey Upton can already feel the difference since the morning to the evening in one day. Is something going on with Mia? She thinks.

__________________

As they get to the station they go upstairs sergeant platt looked at Mia seeing her different.

"Hey Mia," Adam says and Mia walks in to Jay and hugs him.

"What's going on baby you ok?"

"I... need to.. talk to you something happened.." Mia stutters.

"What happened?" Jay asked worried.

"Can me you and Hailey talk?" Mia Mia asks.

"Yeah." He says.

Jay Hailey and Mia got to the office room Hank gave them.

"Ok take your time ok how ever long." Jay says.

"Today in a lesson we were finding out our grades from the test ... I revised that you know about it... but the teacher went round the class telling us the grade till he got to me and didn't tell me..

"Why not?" Jay asks kindly.

"He say he's talk to me at the end of the school day and when I got their....

"Take your time Mia." Hailey said kindly.

"He told me I got an F but that's not the worse part he.... Said if I keep it a secret he'll grade me without actually marking by going to his office and everyone else will think I'm in volleyball practice." Mia say crying her balls out.

" Did he touch you?" Jay said angrily but not towards Mia.

Jay how's over to hug Mia but she pulls away.

Mia nods and pulls in towards Hailey to hug her.

"Mia we need to get you to hospital for a test kit." Jay tells his only sister and his wife nods.

Mia begins to cry and Hailey holds her tightly.

__________________

Chapter 1: What did you think of my first chapter of Chicago of story?

Tell me on the notes live from Livvy xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...