β™ οΈπ€π‚π„β™ οΈπ‘€π‘œπ‘œπ‘ π‘Žπ‘›

Par fldded09

{ 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 πšƒ 𝙴 𝙳 } Wooyoung an angel crosses paths again with his previous one night stand demon... Plus

//0//
//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
//7//
//8//
//9// β€’Mβ€’
Not an update.
Read!!
//11//
//12//
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
//17//
//18//
//19//
//20//
//21//
//22//
//23//
*//24//*

//10//

131 0 0
Par fldded09

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

"Then can I eat 𝘺𝘰𝘶~" I asked as I was horny now.

"Wooyoung stop this. Do you seriously care for the baby!? " He asked me.

"Ofc I do. " I said pouting. How could he ask me that.

"You skipped the lunch. And now dinner too!? Is this how you care for the baby?? " He said.

"But it's already morning. " I said.

"Yea. And you're still playing with me"
He said.

"I am not pla-" I started but I cut myself in the mid knowing that he was right all the way through.

"Now go sleep. I will wake you up when the food is ready. " He said.

I nodded and did as told. Tbh I was already hungry. Now thirsty too.
Ugh. I should've listened to him.

__________

"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶. " 𝘈 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.
"𝘋𝘰 𝘪𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰. " 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.
"𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢. "
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭!? "
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰!? "
"𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘏. " 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘵.

𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴... 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴... 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳... 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮!? " 𝘈 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘥.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯.
𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

"Wooyoung. Wooyoung!? " I shot my eye open as I heard this voice again.

"Calm down. It's me. " He said.

I calmed myself at this soothing voice.
It was San.
It was all a dream. It was all a dream. I said to myself as I relaxee at his touch.

"What happened baby!? " He asked.

"I- " I couldn't bring myself to talk as I recalled what happened.
I threw myself on him and started to cry.

"Shh.... Calm down angel. It's nothing. Don't feel pressured . Alright!? " He said.

I nodded at him tho I was collapsed in his chest.

He was calming me down for some minutes gently tapping my back and reassuring it was nothing but a dream.
But it all felt too real to be just a dream.
It was too real. I said to myself as I couldn't calm down.

I began to sob louder at this point.

"Shh.... Don't cry baby. You are going to hurt both the baby and yourself. Try calming yourself down.
Will you!? "

"Now... Try eating this.... And tell me if you don't have appetite. Fine!? " He said and spooned me to eat it.

I was eating now while I was explaining him the dream and how real it felt to me. The way I felt the blood splash on me was.... Too much for me to handle.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5K 235 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
44.6K 1.9K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
13.6K 1K 39
Where Yeosang is a spoiled prince and San is the first one to tell him 'no'. Yeosang's personal guard, Wooyoung, does not like how close the two are...
64.1K 4.2K 45
An endless lifetime slaving away in Hell. Hongjoong was sick of it. He wanted to go somewhere he knew his husband and son would be safe. The realm of...