Is It Wrong For An Orca To Be...

OrerionAki द्वारा

A soul of a boy who has amnesia wakes up in the body of a Girl after meeting a deity Updates: Whenever Best R... अधिक

Ch 1: Get Strong
Ch 2:Access to the Dungeon
Ch 3: Bathwater
Ch 4: Not Into Socializing
Ch 5: That's what she said
Ch 6: I'm not Human
Ch 7: wouldn't mind do you?
Ch 8: Fanning the Flames
Ch9: Alive?
Ch10: In Trouble
Ch11: An Illusion
Ch12:Anomalies
Ch13: Famous
Ch14: Waterless Dance of the Shattered Maelstrom
Ch15: The Champion
Ch16: Leave
Ch17: A Monster like no other
Ch18: Miss Shining
Ch19: Tears of pain or nightmares
Ch20: Slept with a man
Ch21: Weeping girl
Ch22: Two Separate Souls
Ch23: Irkalla
Ch24: Conquer This World
Ch25: A Goddess of Magic
Ch26: Ishar'Mla
Ch27: Affection
Ch29: Memories
Epilogue

Ch28: Crumbling

567 23 7
OrerionAki द्वारा

"And now~!!!"

Materializing a blackboard and a meter stick, She changed into a 'Hot school Teacher' outfit.

"Let the 'Personality Class' Commence!!"

Sitting Beside Skadi, Irkalla clapped with a smile.

'Clap?'

"Pachi Pachi. . . ?"

Tilting her head, She just paid attention to Ishtar.

"The reason we are talking about this is because we've learnt of something!"

Pointing the stick at Skadi, Ishtar put a frown at her face.

"You don't have any sense of defense when it comes to men!"

Irkalla could hear an Imaginary lightning strike from behind Skadi.

"Other than that, I'm also curious about your type~"

Skadi stayed quiet. 

Irkalla looked with interest. Skadi doesn't really understand what they meant.

"Type?"

Irkalla chuckled whilst Ishtar just let out a full on laughter.

"Let's See. Your big sister had been shipped by so many people from a different world with different people. A guy named 'Lin Ye', Her Captain 'Ulpian', The 'Dokutah', Your friend 'Specter' . . . . There are so many people who are paired with her!"

Skadi doesn't understand once more.

"Oh, and also. . ."

Having a grin on her face, Ishtar looks at Skadi.

"Your big sister had a friend who could pass as a best friend."

Continuing to be vague, Irkalla gets mad.

"CAN'T YOU PLEASE GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT?!?!"

"I-I'm trying to imply that maybe Our little Skadi swings the other way from the norms. . ."

Skadi flinched.

Ishtar never failed to notice it  so she giggled.

"Did I hit a mark?"

Irkalla noticed it and began to hold Skadi tightly.

"NOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T LET ANYONE TAKE HER FROM MEEEE!!!~~~"

"Other. . .way?"

Skadi's cheeks turned red.

"Yes, The other way."

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Alright, Shall I continue?"

Irkalla, after much persistence from her sister, Released Skadi with dismay.

"I'm thinking of something that might get us punished."

"Are you trying to kill me?"

Irkalla frowns with concern.

"No, It's for Skadi's sake."

"GET TO IT ALREADY!"

Just hearing her name already caused Irkalla to change her stance.

"I plan on asking Hecate for a favor."

Irkalla frowned. 

These favors are things that their kind take seriously. Gods and Goddesses don't just make favors for each other so easily. There will always be a catch to it.

"Are you sure?"

The weight of this topic might be heavy, but they were ready to pay the price if it's for this child's life. They've already made a blunder once. . . well, Irkalla did. It's better to double down than give up.

"It's just a simple request. I'm sure it won't be rough."

"So? what's that favor?"

Ishtar grinned.

"As you've known. . . Skadi has a friend named. . . 'Grani'."

-_-_-_-_-_-

"TO YOUR LEFT!!!"

"MOVE!!!"

Dodging another attack from Ishar'mla, The whole group started to prepare more attacks.

"Shining! Deploy [Creed Field]!!"

"Yes, Dokutah!"

"Angelina, Little help here?!"

"On it Dokutah!"

Recieving a gravity decrease, The dokutah dodged as another appendage slammed on the spot he was on. Shining's [Creed Field] took effect as now everyone had multiple yellow-orange hexagonal shaped shield protecting them.

The swordsmen of the group cut down more of the appendages that were sent at them, Trying to tire Ishar'mla out by forcing it to heal more wounds.

""[Rea Laevateinn]!!"" 

With Lefiya and Riveria providing ranged support in the form of bombardment, They were slowly wittling down the stamina and health of Ishar'mla.

"Haaah!!!"

Skadi Prepared to deal an Overhead blow to the head of Ishar'mla after jumping high enough that her airborne time could increase the force of her attack.

"[Waterless Dance of the Shattered Maelstrom]!!!"

The help Gladiia gave Skadi was enough to stop Ishar'mla from moving.

*KSHHHUKKKKK*

Skadi's Attack landed as Ishar'mla started to wail in pain.

*GROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK*

Wriggling, trying to lose Skadi from its head, It shook repeatedly.

"Be careful!"

"It's Coming!!!"

Hearing the warning of the two Abyssal Hunters with them, They raised their arms to cover their faces.

*SCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH*

A strong shockwave erupted from Ishar'mla, Launching Skadi back as the others get pushed back. The trees nearby as well as the water from the lake get sent flying away from Its position.

"Gahk!!!"

Hitting a tree, Skadi Falls onto the ground.

Specter and Gladiia ran over to check up on Skadi as the others watch Ishar'mla do what it needed.

It began to turn black, slowly but surely confusing them.

The body of Ishar'mla began crumbling to dust as they kept their guard up.

As it's body continued to decay, The Familia Members had their eyes wide open.

Where Ishar'mla stood, was Skadi wearing something they've never seen before.

"A. . . New Outfit??"

A wave of gas spread through their battlefield as the loose soil from the ground sublimated into a light fog, spreading up to their knees.

Skadi began to sing a hymn which attacked them.

"Get away! It'll hurt you more than you think!!!"

Heeding the words of Gladiia, Everybody retreated into a safer distance.

"We'll have to wait this out for 30 seconds, Else her True Damage gets us and becomes a pain in the ass." 

Looking at specter, They waited for further Elaboration.

"Skadi's Magic, [The Tide Surges, The Tide Recedes], Deals True Damage at the cost of her health. Though it Drains her, It would still deal more damage to us than her."

"True Damage?"

"Something that can't be considered damage from physical, or arts. which in this case, should be regarded as magic."

Lefiya finally understood.

At the cost of Skadi's life, Ishar'mla was trying to deal as much damage so that It could take control of Skadi's body a lot easier.

Thirty seconds have passed and the attack stops. 

"We have to continue dealing massive damage. Since Ishar'mla was forced to turn into that body, It meant that It was about to lose control of Skadi."

The Dokutah then turned to the Operators and the Familia.

"I trust everyone to please listen to my plan."

-_-_-_-_-_-

Whilst Ishar'mla used Skadi's body to recover some stamina, Bete suddenly appeared behind her.

"[Hati]!!!!"

Turning around, Ishar'mla blocks the attack with her arms as she was sent flying towards where they agreed to bring her.

"All yours!!"

Bete's magic stopped Ishar'mla from recovering much and was instead drained of it.

Clicking its tongue, It tried to slow down by letting Skadi's legs skid through the ground.

"Like Hell we'll let you rest!"

Specter, with the help of Shining then hit Ishar'Mla up into the sky as Gladiia used her skill to trap Ishar'Mla up in the sky.

"[Hail Dust]!!!!"

"[Vas Windheim]!!!"

With Lefiya immobilizing it even further to help Riveria deal a massive amount of damage, They wait for the smoke to dissipate as the others with range attacks readied their skills.

A/n:

Sorry for the long wait. I had to focus on Preliminary Exams and couldn't update the story. now that it is over, I can finally get back to updating.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

580K 34K 136
Started On May 3 ,2022 Status : Ongoing About . Abhira off tracks stories * Viraha (completed) * Akshu's Accident (completed) * Chotu Sherni (OS)...
8.5K 390 17
"𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺." ⤅in which l/n y/n finally meets the guy who keeps appearing in her dreams- a literal guy of her...
23.6K 1K 26
What if a young man from Earth suddenly found himself transported into the world of Danmachi with his favorite book, the Necronomicon? This is the st...
224K 10.1K 120
ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɪᴊɪ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ, ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴘɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ, ɪꜱ ᴛʜʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴍᴍᴇɴꜱᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴀꜰᴛᴇ...