๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ แดทแดฎ

By Prodigalchxckmonae

you always have the stories where the bully becomes your bestfriend right? well in this story the bestfriend... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Take๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
008.
09
010.
11
12
13
Monolog
14
omg๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
15
16
17
18
A/N
Q&A
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚
19
20
21
22
2 yearss
Q&A
23
6.18.23
24
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
A/N
25
26
Yall ๐Ÿ˜ญ
alsooo
27
28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ
29
A/N
30
31
32
33
34
35
One year๐Ÿ’”
HBD๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸคŽ

36- Final Chapterโ™ก

148 5 3
By Prodigalchxckmonae

December 25, 2017

Chanel

I felt the heat from the sun burning on my left cheek, making my eyes flutter open. I stayed layed on the bed for a second, looking around me then sat up and rubbed my eye. I looked to my side seeing Kirs was still asleep beside me.

I smiled down at him then slowly slid out the bed so I wouldn't wake him up. Once I was completely out the bed, I slipped my feet into my pink house shoes then walked into the hallway that led into the living room.

As I walked into the living room, I eyed the Christmas tree that had all the gifts under it. Everyone's coming over here for Christmas today so we ain't opening the gifts until their all here.

I walked into the kitchen to check on the Ham and the cheesecake. I put the ham on around 6 in the morning, it's 10:30 so it should be done by now.

We decided on Ham, Turkey, Yams, Macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs, and potato salad for dinner tonight. We was just gon do the ham but Armani protested against cause she wanted Turkey along wit Lingo, Air, and Domingo. So I just said screw it and let's do both because I didn't wanna argue wit nobody over no food.

We asked Takes mom to cook the turkey, my mama making the deviled eggs, Ashlianna making the Macaroni and cheese and Armani making the yams and potato salad while, obviously, I got put in charge of cooking the ham.

I made my way over to the stove and opened the oven, eyeing the ham inside. It looked like it needed about 10 more minutes so I just closed the oven back and let it cook a little more while I checked on the cheesecake in the fridge.

I felt the vibration of my phone in the pockets of my sweatpants, well these ain't mine there Kirs' but so what, what's mines is his and what's his is mines. I pulled my phone from my pocket, watching as Ash's name flashed upon the screen.

I swiped the green button and put the phone on speaker then sat it down since my lazy a•s don't feel like holding it. "Helloooo" I sung into the phone, listening for her response.

"Morninggg boo" She said through the phone, I chuckled. "Morning cousin of mine, wsp?" I responded, sitting on the kitchen island. "Nun, I was just calling to let you know that I'm on my way but I gotta pick Roy up from the apartment first" She said.

I nodded as if she could see me. "Okay, oh yea make sure you tell her to keep that stank a•s attitude at the apartment" I half Joked. That girl attitude get worse everyday, luckily it's just cause she pregnant and hormonal.

Ash just laughed over the phone before responding. "Chileee" She said, dragging the e. I laughed at her. "I'm serious, she better not bring that attitude over here, not today she gon get thrown out" I said, laughing some more.

"Btc, you know you ain't gon throw her pregnant a•s out" She replied. I rolled my eyes playfully "wanna bet?" I said. All she did was laugh once again. I just chuckled and shook my head. "Alright girl, I'll be there in about 20 minutes" She said.

I replied "okay". We said our "love yous" and byes, then I hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom where I spotted Kirs still asleep on the bed. Usually his a•s is up at like 7 in the morning, so I knew he had to of been tired as hell because he never sleep this long.

I walked over to his side of the bed and began placing kisses on his cheek, attempting to wake him up. He just groaned and turned the other way. I smacked my lips and laughed.

"Babeee, get up" I said, kissing his other cheek. He just opened one eye and looked at me. "What girl" He said, in his sleepy voice. Lord this man is just all types of fine.

"It's Christmas boy wake uppp" I said, pushing his shoulder gently. "Nahh man, I'm tired let me sleep" He said, closing his eyes back. I just smacked my lips again.

"Kirsnick get up pleaseeee" I pleaded, shoving his shoulder gently once again. He didn't speak or move. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Khari, if you don't wake tf up imma pour some cold a•s water on you now come on baee get upp" I whined like a little baby.

He just groaned and turned over. "Baby I'm tryna sleep, now if it was me tryna wake yo a•s up you would've went in on my a•s" He complained. I just rolled my eyes.

"That's different" I said. He just glared at me. "How the hell is that different?" He asked. "Because you don't be having a reason to wake me up, I have a reason to wake you up" I stated.

He just stared up at me for a few seconds. Then he smacked his lips and mumbled something under his breath while he sat up straight on the bed. I just giggle at his annoyance.

"Thank you, now give me a kiss" I said, leaning to kiss him but he dodged it, making my mouth fall open. He then stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I just laughed while in disbelief. I then followed behind him to the bathroom. "You mad?" I questioned, looking up at him. All he did was glare at me, making me chuckle.

"Aww babe don't be mad pleasee, I'm sorryyy" I said, cupping his face with my hand. He pulled his face away then leaned down, placing a kiss on my lips before grabbing his face towel. He then began washing his face, I just stared at him with a smile on my face.

"Stop looking at me like that man" He said, shaking his head. I just laughed and wrapped my arms around him then kissed his cheek. "I love you" I told, kissing his cheek 2 more times.

"I love you too big head" He said, kissing my lips again. I smiled then walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen to turn the Ham off. After I did that, I walked back into the living room just when a knock was placed on the front door.

I went to the door and looked out the peekhole to see Ash, Roy, Set, Cardi, Armani, and Ash's boyfriend Marcus. They been together for about 2 months now.

I smiled then unlocked the door and twisted the nob to open it. "Merry Christmas btchesss!!!!!!" Cardi loud a•s shouted as she pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged her back. "Heyy ya'll, merry Christmas" I said as I gave everyone else hugs.

"Hey bookie wookie" Mani said, kissing my cheek. "Hey boo, where's Air?" I questioned, looking out the door for her. "She riding wit Qua and nem" Set said as he sat the bags of gifts he had down in front of the tree.

Qua was released from the hospital the 30th of September. He's doing fine he just has to walk with crutches and take meds for now. But other than that, he's his normal self. Annoying, loud, crazy a•s Qua lol.

"Oh okay" I said, helping him with the bags. "Aye stop tryna peak at shi Chanel" He said, nudging my head gently. "Boy hush" I replied rolling my eyes at him."here we got wit the eye rolling" He Joked, shaking his head.

"Silence boy" I said, laughing. He just laughed and shook his head. "Babeeee, our people are hereeeeee" I shouted so Kirs could hear me. After 5 minutes, he walked out and greeted everybody thats here.

"Sup my nikka" Set said as they did their handshake. "Not shi" Take replied. I smiled at them then turned my attention to Ashlianna, who was calling my name.

"Hm?" I hummed, looking at her. "Come help me wit thisss" She whined, referring to the pan of Mac and Cheese in her hands. I just laughed and followed her into the kitchen.

Takeoff

I'm up in the game room wit Qua,Set and nem. We just chilling playing 2k, smoking and shi. We waiting on the girls to tell us when they ready to open the gifts and shi. Ion know why but they said wait so that's what we doing.

"I'm on yo a•s nikka! You needa step yo game up!" I said to Qua. This Nikka was loosing bad and that's shocking cause dis nikka never slacking on shi. He glared at me then flicked me off.

I just laughed at his a•s then put my attention back on the game. Ion even play the game like dat frl and I still beat they a•ses everytime. That just shows a nikka multi-talented. It aint shi I can't do.

"Yo a•s is cheating nikka!" Qua shouted, this goofy almost fell out the da•n chair. I wasnt gon help his dumba•s up either. "Nikka shut the hell up, nobody cheating you just slacking like hell" I stated.

"Nah mtf you cheating and you know it-" Qua said just when Chanel walked in questioning shi. "Cheating? who cheatin on who?" She questioned looking dead at me. I just smacked my lips and glared. "Bae, we talkin bout the da•n game guh"

I told her. "O-oh" She said, lookin embarrassed. I just laughed at her and motioned for her to come here. She did as told and came and stood in front of me. I pulled her down on my lap then kissed her lips. "You know I'm all bout chu so don't even get to thinking a nikka cheating" I told her. She smiled then kissed my lips again.

"Mmm, I love you" She mumbled against my lips. "If ya'll nikkas don't get a room I swear imma throw tf up right on this white a•s carpet" Rich complained.

I looked at him wit my face twisted. "Nikka don't hate cause yo btc cut chu off and no tf you not gon throw up on my shi, imma f•k around and kick yo a•s" I shot back. He just smacked his lips and waved me off.

I just bought that da•n carpet last week and it was a thousand da•n dollars, I mean it like I'm broke or nun but still. Ain't no way I'm finna let a nikka f•k my shi up, hell nah. I got 2 rules, you dirty up sum shi, clean it tf up and if you f•k sum up or break sum you replacing that shi, simple.

Chanel just shook her head. "A'ight imma go back in there with them" She said, giving me one last kiss. "Ight" I said, watching her walk out the room.

I turned my attention back to the game. Me n Qua played about 2 more rounds, I won the last one then I ended up versing Set and I beat his a•s in all 3 rounds.

"What ya'll nikkas finna do after dis shi?" Domingo asked, smoking on his bl•nt. "Shii, I'm finna just chill at home, ain't shi else to do" Set said.

"Nikka, you staying in the house anyway, it's Christmas you know da•n well them girls ain't letting us go no where" Marcus said. I chuckled, he ain't lying tho. We finna be stuck in the crib with them all day.

"Shii, I'll leave if I want to, her a•s aint gone keep me in the house all da•n day df" Set scoffed. I just laughed and shook my head. This Nikka know he lying. Cardi don't play bout shi and he know that, why his a•s be tryna act all tough and shi. He know Cardi a beat his a•s for even thinking he controlled shi.

"Nikka quit lying, we know who wear the pants in the relationship and it ain't chu" Lingo said, making me laugh somemore.. "on God, yo a•s don't run shi" Qua chimed in. I just chuckled at they a•ses.

These nikkas is sum else on my mama. They my boys tho, although they a•ses ignorant as f•k, I still can't see life without em. "Shut yo crippled a•s up nikka" Set shot back at Qua.

That shi wasn't funny frl but I couldn't help but laugh my a•s off. Ion een know why but that shi just had me. Qua just glared at us before flicking us off. I shook my head and laugh again.

"Ya'll ain't shi" He mumbled. We just continued laughing at his a•s. "If we ain't shi, ya mama ain't- Oh shi wait hold on" Rich spoke, but stopped once he realized what he said. Me, Qua, and Set glared at his a•s.

"Shiii, my fault, I forgot yo mama his grandma" He said, shaking his head. "Yea, you betta think before you speak nikka" I warned him. I was really finna f•k him up to if he had finished that sentence.

"My bad cuz" He held his hands up in defense. I just shook my head while Marcus and nem was laughing and shi. "Nikka dats my Auntie don't get f•ked up" Set said. "Ight bro I said my bad" Rich responded.

Ion play bout my mama nor my grandmama, Ion give a da-n if you joking or not I will kick yo a•s, family or nah. "Mhm, I'm just warning yo goofy a•s" Set replied then focusing on his phone.

"Aye bro, we finna finish dis game or wha" He asked, looking up at me. I forgot I was even playing dis da•n game, shi. I shook my head no. "Nah, I'm Good" I said, standing up.

I'm tired of sitting in that da•n chair and a nikka hungry asf. I walked out the game room and made my way passed the living room and to the kitchen to check the food. I lifted the luminom foil off the Macaroni and cheese just when my mama started yelling.

"Boy! Get yo greedy a•s out that food!" She shouted. I just smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "Ma, the food been done and we still can't eat?" I questioned, looking her way

"Not til after we open the gifts babe" Chanel chimed in. I just shook my head and walked out the kitchen.

I wanna know why the hell we even waiting, we was pos to do that shi the minute everyone got here any way. I just shook my head and walked out the kitchen.

"Well let's open em now da•n, I'm hungry" I said, walking the living room wit them. "No you just greedy and fat asf" Royal said. I know this girl ain't talking why she look bigger den my whole da•n mansion.

"Girl shut yo beluga whale lookin a•s up! Ain't nobody ask you too speak" I shot back. Her mouth fell open and she just stared at me then tears started falling down her face. I just smacked my lips.

"I really look like a beluga?!" She questioned while crying. I just watched her in disbelief, her hormones are sum serious shi my nikka... "Oh lord, Blu stop allat crying" Chanel mama said. Ashlianna chuckled and shook her head.

"Roy I was just playing" I told her. She kept on crying. I shook my head and walked back to the game room before she start throwing shi at a nikka.

"What's going on out there?" Qua asked, smacking on sum candy. This Nikka 25 and still eat like he 2, da•n shame. "Roy told me I was greedy so I called ha a beluga and now she crying" I said, shaking my head as I sat down.

They all just busted out laughing, I looked at all of em and shook my head. "Dat girl so da•n sensitive bruh" Set said. "On god, nikka you should've known not to say that shi and she pregnant, her hormones ain't no joke" Domingo said, laughing.

I chuckled cause I said the same shi in my head. "Tell me bout it nikka, lil mama threw a hammer at my a•s the other day cause I ate a bag of chips I ain een know was hers" Durel said. Again, I just shook my head.

"Crazy as hell" Marcus said. "On god" everybody else, including myself, replied. I laughed and reached over to my TV Stan and grabbed my tray off it. I ain't smoked all day, which is surprising asf. But a nikka need a bl-nt now so im finna roll one up and just chill wit these fools until them crazy a•s girl decides they wanna open the gifts.

Chanel

Everyone is currently sitting in the living room, looking at the tree that stands against the wall while we're getting ready to open the gifts up. I don't know why we didn't open them the minute everybody showed up but it was Ashlianna's idea to wait. Her and Cardi got sum going on so they asked us to wait a little while.

I'm honestly ready to get it over with tho. Not that I'm not in the mood or anything, I'm just hungry and really wanna take a nap since I kept having to wake up on and off to check the food. I was released from my thoughts by the sound of the front door slamming shut. Kirs and Set were walking in with a few more bags.

These boy know they know how to spend a bag, especially when it come to us, they gone buy the whole store. It's so many boxes and bags under the tree already, I'm pretty sure it's finna take atleast 2 hours to open all dese presents.

"Ight, ya'll ready?" Kirs asked as he came and sat next to me, then kissed my cheek. I gave him a smile then layed my head on his shoulder, making him chuckle. "Hell yea, shi I'm hungry and anxious to see what ya'll bought me" Royal said.

I chuckled at her a little bit as well as everyone else. "Bet, ya'll motherf•ers betta had of got me sum nice too" Set, just when we all heard a loud clap fill the room. Mama huncho had just slapped him in the back of his head which made me burst into laughter. "Ow, what was dat fa?" He questioned, rubbing his head.

"For cussing, watch yo mouth" She said. Making me giggle at Set along wit Marcus and Take. "Royal cussed and ya'll ain't do nun" He pointed. "First of all, I'm pregnant so can't nobody hit me, second of all hell ain't a cuss word, it's where yo black self gon be in about 2 minutes if you don't keep my name out yo mouth" Roy responded.

Everyone laughed except our mamas. I just know we get on they nerves. "Oh shut yo fat a•s up, you ain't bout shi!" Set shot back. I shook my head at them. Only Set and Roy gon argue on a day of celebration. "Boy, what I just tell you!" Mama hunch said. I just chuckled and shook my head.

Set just smacked his lips. "Now, if ya'll done acting like ya'll 5, can we open the gifts?" Armani questioned, standing to her feet. "Yes!" We all spoke in unison. Mani said "good" then shortly we all started handing gifts to one another.

"Here babe, dis yours" Take said, handing me a large pink gift bag. I cheesed and took it into my hands then kissed his cheek. "Thank you" I said as I began to look through the bag. There were two black boxes inside, some perfumes and the Chanel purse that I've been wanting for a while now. That made my heart smile because I never even mentioned the purse and he already knew I wanted it.

"Oh my freaking Goddddd" I said, dragging the d as I pulled the purse from the bag. I held it up so I could admire it more. It was a beautiful black and white bag and the chain was golden. The first time I seen it, it immediately caught my eye.

I looked over at take and pulled him into my arms then kissed all over his face. "Thank youuuuu, how did you know I wanted thiss" I said, looking back at the purse. He chuckled before responding. "I seen you eyeing it at the stoe and I know you better than you think" He responded, smirking at me.

I just chuckled and kissed his lips then continued looking through the bag. I pulled out one of the velvet black boxes, opening it only to see a beautiful golden Chanel necklace inside. I smiled at it and fanned away my fake tears. I'm always this dramatic. "Oooo shi, girls that cute as hellll" Cardi said, admiring the chain.

"I know righttt, like who knew my man was this good at Christmas shopping" I said, making them all chuckle a bit. I chuckled along with them then opened the other box which contained another chain with diamonds of different colors and the pendant was my nickname in pink diamonds. "Cece". This time, I actually had tears in my eyes.

"Aww babeeee, thank youu" I said as tears began to fall. I then gave him a hug. "Aw shi, you welcome ma, don't get to crying nie" He said, rubbing my back. I just chuckled at him and gave him a kiss. I love this man so much.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Who's is this?" Ash questioned, holding up a large Louis Vuitton bag. "The one you holding is Roy's and the other 2 is You and Mani's" Take said, cheesing. I just laughed. Ash smiled and handed the bag to Roy, then grabbed Mani's and gave it to her then grabbed her own.

All 3 of them opened them together and had shocked expressions on their faces. "Oh my god, now this is too f•king cuteeee" Roy beamed as she opened the box that was inside the bag. She had some cute red and brown Louis Vuitton boots along with a matching bag, Mani got a pair of red Gucci boots also with a matching bag and Ash got a pair of white and gold Versace boots with a bag to match as well.

"I picked out yours Ash, Take picked out Mani's and Lingo picked out Roy's" Set said, smiling. They all looked up at him and smiled. "Thank ya'lllll" they said as they sat their bags back down and each gave the boys a hug.

Cardi, Takes mom, my mom and Qua's mom were now opening a few of their gifts. "Oh woww" Mama Cho said as she admired the gifts she recieved from us. I got her a cute pair of orange Gucci boots, Take bought her a silver diamond heart necklace, Quavo bought her a diamond watch along with a pink diamond ring. She got sum from everyone but it's too much to name.

Cardi recieved a black YSL bag from Set along with a cute blue fur coat, a diamond rose gold watch and a few more things from him. I bought her the pair of white and black Chanel boots she's been wanting for a while now, I also got her a Gucci outfit. Take gave her a few stacks of cash and a new Dior bag. She recieved more but it's too much to name.

Takes mom recieved some money, a diamond heart necklace, some heart shaped earrings and a few more things from everyone. My mom recieved a denim Jean jacket, a brown fur coat, a diamond necklace, etc.

"Ight, here these is for all of ya'll" Domingo said as the boys handed us all small black boxes. We all opened them at the same time and smiles instantly spread across our faces. We each had rings with diamonds shaped like hearts.

"Omfg ya'll didn'ttttt" Air beamed as she slid her ring on her finger. The boys all chuckled. "Ya'll welcome" Qua said, still chuckling at us. "Thank ya'll" We said in unison.

"Okay, it's ya'll turn to open ya'll gifts" I said to the boys. I know they didn't really care if they got anything, as long as we were happy they're happy too. But they spend nearly a million dollars on us all the time so it's time we spend some in return.

Air handed the boys their gifts and we watched as they opened them up. "Awwe shi, who got me dese?!" Set spoke as he opened the shoe box. I raised my hand up with a smile on my face. "Ya bestie and your welcome" I said, playfully rolling my eyes with a smile. He chuckled and walked over to hug me. "Thank ya" He said before sitting back down.

He opened the rest of his gifts from everyone else and Take was now opening his. "Wait, open this one first" I told him, pointing to the Icebox gift. He nodded and grabbed that one, opening it up. Once he layed eyes on what was Inside, he immediately smiled and looked my way.

"Ain't no f•king way" He said, still looking at me. I just chuckled at his reaction. "Hell naw, look at this" He said, holding up the solar system chain. "Da•nnnnn, sis went crazy" Durel said, admiring the chain. Take smiled again then kissed my cheek. "Thank you ma" He said, kissing me again.

"Your welcome" I said, kissing him back. We watched as Qua, Domingo, durel and everyone else finished opening their gifts. Soon everyone was done opening their presents and we are now sitting around waiting for Cardi and Ash to announce whatever it is they need to tell us.

"Is ya'll lightskinned a•ses just gon stand there or say whatever ya'll tryna tell us?" Royal's pregnant a•s complained. When I tell ya'll she is so impatient about everything, I mean pregnant Roy is the worst. "Girl shut up complaining da•n" Armani said, slapping Roy's knee.

"You shut up and keep yo da•n hands off me" Roy shot back. "Ight, both of ya'll ignorant a•ses shut up!" Ash shouted over them which made us all look her way.

"Okay.....ya'll sure ya'll ready for this?" Cardi questioned. I gave her a look basically saying "duhh" and everybody else just yelled "yea". "Btc, get on with it cause I'm hungry" Royal once again complained. I just shook my head.

"Okay okay da•n" Ash said holding her hands up in defense. I laughed along with Air and mama Take. Both Cardi and Ash walked over and grabbed the giant rectangle shaped gift in the corner.

Finally cause I sure was wondering what the hell that was all day. They brung it to the center of the living room, kicking all the other boxes and shi away. "Ight, on three" Cardi said, we all nodded watching as they counted down.

Once they got to 1, they began tearing the paper off which took about 5 minutes. When they were done, it was only a sign but it took me a minute or two to realize what is said.

"Suprise!!! We're pregnant!!!!" The both of them shouted in excitement which made my eyes grow wide as well as Mani's, Air and the mamas. It was nothing but complete silence for a few seconds until eventually the room erupted in screams and cheers.

I literally had tears in my eyes while hugging onto both of them. Marcus and Set were sitting back smiling like they done won a game or something.

"Congratulationssssss mamasssss" I said to the both of them then to Set and Marcus. "Yess! Finally I'm not the only pregnant woman anymore!!" Royal beamed, making us all laugh.

I couldn't even believe it, like what are the odds both of these btces is pregnant at the same da•n time. "Awl shi, now we gotta deal with they hormones" Zeakie dumba•s pouted, gaining a slap on the head from Ash.

"Shut up you f•king fool" She retorted. I just shook my head and laughed. I'm happy for them tho, Ash a•s been talking about having a family since we was kids. I use to tell her she was crazy tho cause her a•s would say she wanted 10 kids lmao.

Cardi ain't talk much about wanting to be a mom and shi but I can tell from by the way she treat Set's other kids that she gone be a good mom. "Yo that nikka Set finna have like a hunnit kids" Quavo teased, shaking his head.

"Nikka shut yo a•s up crippled muthafu•ker" Set replied making us all laugh. The crippled comment was rude asf but hell it was still funny.

After a while, everybody was done cheering and clapping about the pregnancies and we were all now sitting at the dinner table getting ready to eat.

At the moment, mama take, mama huncho and my mom were making everybody plates while we sat at the dinner table waiting. "So have either of ya'll thought of baby names yet?" Armani asked. I looked up from my phone and to her then to Ash and Cardi.

"Well I got a few names but I don't think I'll use em so" Ash replied. I had like 30 different names in mind for her but I doubt she'll like half of em, wit her picky a•s. "How about Andrea Marie? If it's a girl" I suggested. "That's cute" Cardi approved.

"That was supposed to be my name" She told us, I already knew that though. "I know, that's why I said it" I responded. She just stared at me for a moment. "I don't know, for a girl I was thinking Kulture for me, but if it's a boy I'm thinking King" Cardi said, I nodded my head agreeing with the names

"You know what, speaking of babies....When you and Take gon have a few?" Air questioned, pointing her finger at me and take.

Our eyes widened while everybody else said "oop-". "Not for a long long time!" I said, making Take glare at me which meant he ain't agree with my answer, but oh well. "Whatchu mean a long long time?" He asked. I just laughed at his face before responding.

"I mean not for atleast 4 to 5 years" I tell him and judging by his face, he still ain't agree. "Girl, you better give that man a baby or two" Cardi shouted making me roll my eyes. "And I will, in 4 to 5 years" I retort, making Ash and everybody else laugh.

"Alright, ya'll plates is ready! Come get em!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I sat my phone down in my chair and stood then walked into the kitchen with everybody else.

After everybody got they plates we all went back to the table and now we waiting one somebody to say grace. In this family, you can't eat shi until you say grace first.

"Alright, who leading the prayer?" Mama G asked. I stood up from my chair cause I usually do it anyway and nobody else was finna do it so.. We all grabbed each other's hands then bowed our heads.

"Dear lord, as we sit down to enjoy this meal together, we give thanks to you for this food and for your many blessings in our lives, we thank you for this family and asks you to continue to bless us all together, In Jesus name we pray, Amen"

"Amen!"

After the prayer, we all started eating and having a few small conversations. If I had to say, this has been the only elegant moment we've had all year, especially with all the shi we done been through.. we deserved this.

I rose from my chair again and began tapping a knife against my wine glass, making everybody look up at me. "I just wanna make a toast, I'm not too good with speeches but this is worth a shot so-" I began and dusted my dress off.

"I wanna say that, I am beyond grateful for everyone sitting at this table right now and I admire every last one of you. We have been put through so much in the last four months and somehow we made it through it all, we've made it through the heartbreaks, the losses, the hospital beds and the times where we felt like giving up. This year has brought us so much pain and depression but you know what it also brought....love, new friends who have now became family, it brought us the love and unbreakable bond of this family and that is why this will forever be one of the most memorable years of my life. I love you all so much and I thank God everyday for blessing me with you. So, here's to family!" I held up my glass and wiped a tear that fell.

Everybody else smiled and held up they glasses too. "To family!" We cheered and downed our drinks before laughing.

This year really has been the most memorable, I'm thankful for every part of it because although we've endured so much shi throughout it, we still managed to wear smiles on our faces and make peaceful memories.

I got blessed with the love of my life, my bestfrjends and soon, my nieces or nephews. I couldn't ask for anything more because everything and everyone I need, is right here.

Thank you God, for everything

_________________________________________

We made it!!!! Lord, I am so thankful for all off you who have supported this book since the beginning and I love you all.

I started this book in April and I gotta admit, when I published the first chapter, I had no idea anyone would actually read it and I honestly never thought I'd finish it but here we are! Lol.

We made it to the end with almost 7k views and nearly 300 votes♥️♥️ I just wanna thank all of you for supporting me through this whole journey and for your comments and votes. It all means a lot to me to see that people actually enjoyed this story, and I know I could've done a little better on this final chapter but as always, I hope you all enjoyed it.

I love you guys, and thanks again for reading♥️♥️♥️💕💕

See ya'll in book 2!!💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 418 27
Y/n and takeoff story: It was supposed to be a simple arrangement. she would be his wife and he would buy her freedom. little did they know, this sim...
676 29 9
Tiara has had a crush on her best friend Kirsnick for years but when he suddenly confesses a long-kept secret her world is turned upside down. He has...
41.8K 1.6K 48
After a near death experience Quavo and India are back and ready to start a fresh NEW life! But will that last long when old enemies comeback around?
95.5K 3K 52
Loni is a hard working woman trying to achieve her dreams but when she's hired to be a assistant for the rap trio Migos she starts to fall hard for T...