The Girl Who Survived

By xoxomilliee

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything th... More

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท
It All Started With One Phone Call
The Beginning Of Everything
I Hate My Life
Collinswood
Should I Not Have Come?
New Friend
Why Is He Like That?
Little Hunting Trip
Jane
Finally
Alec
Meeting
Movie Night
Mission
Secrets Secrets
Home Sweet Home
Did You Miss Me?
Back In The Days
Runaway
Maybe In Another Life
Wicked Game
Standing In The Cold Rain
Haunting Memories
Pieces Of The Life I Had Before
Dark Shadows
Black Velvet
Wedding Bells
Day After Day
Missing Piece
When Love And Death Embrace
Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever
Butterflies And Hurricanes
Enchanted
In These Arms
Red As Wine
The Devil In Disguise
The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips
Your Blood Like Ice
Sacrifice
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ
Back To Bourbon Street
When Angels Cry Blood
Yesterdays
Cats In The Cradle
Dusk Till Dawn
In Joy And Sorrow
Wildflowers

Storytime

2.9K 59 3
By xoxomilliee

                       ༺♡༻༺♡༻

"I met Carlisle in 1915. He taught me nursing and a couple of years later we met Edward in hospital, who was dying of the Spanish flu. Carlisle changed Edward and explained to him all about his lifestyle and being a vampire."

"Carlisle tried to get me to drink animal blood too but I wouldn't go for it. When I met Carlisle I had to explain to him why my eyes are blue. He too had heard of other kind of vampires, but it was my heartbeat that surprised me the most."

That's one thing I don't like, I don't want others to know about me. It's one of the bad things if I happen to meet another vampire who notices my little heartbeat and blue eyes, they usually think I'm human, until they notice my strenght.

So if I met a vampire I did a spell to make my heartbeat stop and my eyes turn red so no one else would know what I am.

"Two years later Edward and I had gotten to know each other better, Carlisle met Esme and they got married. It wasn't long before Edward and I got married too. At first it was great, but something was missing. Carlisle found more vampires to join his family. They were the only ones I told about what I am. And just to be sure, I learned a spell to block their minds, Especially when Carlisle told me about Aro Volturi. If he happens to read them, he won't see me in their minds."

"Ooh that's why Aro didn't ask about you when Edward first came here." Demetri said.

"In 1935 I was looking for something to eat. when I met a familiar person, I had not seen him since 1864."

"Damon?" He turned to look at me. "Madilyn?" His blue eyes locked on mine.
I don't know what I felt, in 1864 I played with both brothers, but Damon was the one I liked.

"Their father took me there to live. He had two sons, Stefan and Damon. Both of them fell for me right away. I had fun with both brothers." I saw how Demetri grinned.

Jane and Alec had come into our field of vision but remained further away reading their books. It was as if I had seen Alec looking at me, but I brushed the thought from my mind and continued with the story.

"I managed to stay there for three months.
The night I found out their father was hunting vampires, there were two in the village besides me. Their father suspected me of being a vampire and thought I turned his sons into monsters too. Everything escalated quickly, he had taken both brothers and I went after them."

"I stopped the cart and saw Stefan and Damon lying there covered in blood. Then I felt someone stab me, I held my stomach, which started to bleed, my eyes darkened and I looked up at the man who was standing in front of me with a fearful expression on his face. My expression darkened and I attacked him, striking his neck hard with my teeth."

I pulled Stefan and Damon out, and I held Damon in my arms.

"What happened then?" Demetri asked. "I changed them, and disappeared."

I stroked his hair. "I guess you really love him?" The person behind me spoke. I glanced over my shoulder and looked at Stefan and then Damon who was on my lap.

"I love Damon but I have to get out of here." I looked at the person who was now next to me. "You think they won't be looking for you when they wake up, they must have a lot of questions?"

"They're definitely looking, but I've given Damon a lot of hints so they'll figure it out between themselves...and after a while they give up and thinking I must have died tonight."

I kissed Damon and then Stefan. I stood up and took one last look at them. "Let's go." I said to the person standing next to me and then we disappeared.

I came back to reality when Felix started talking. "Wow you changed them and just disappeared?"

"Yeah there was a reason for that but then, I met Damon years later."

"Damon." I said. Damon's expression says it all, he has a lot of questions. We walked for a while and I explained to him what happened that evening. I was sure that Damon would be angry but on the contrary. I told him what I've been up to since meeting Carlisle and marrying Edward. He was surprised that I got married. I asked where Stefan was and Damon said he hadn't seen him in years. After while talking, we ended our meeting and I knew we would meet again soon.

"In 1945. I was getting bored with the Cullens. There was something missing in my life. Edward noticed that my attitude had changed and that's why we argued a lot. I went out a lot and met Damon again. We had fun and we talked about how it would be cool to travel the world. I also met my friend Kol a few times. I told him how boring my life feels and I need an adventure like before I met Carlisle. Kol asked if I love Edward, After a moment's thought. Not like that. I know Edward loves me but not like that, it was a quick decision to get married and when the others showed up as couples. Edward and I still decided to stay together because we were the only ones alone without a soul mate."

"Take the joy out of life." Kol's words were in my mind.

"A couple of years later. I decided. We argued that night. When I told Edward that I was going to leave, that I needed a change and that my life here was boring. We decided to stay married anyway and I said that I would come home sometimes. I took my suitcase and closed the door behind me."

"You made the right decision." Kol stood waiting for me. "They weren't happy, but I can't take this anymore." I said. "You still have the ring." Kol said looking at my left hand. "Yeah, we still decided to stay married."

"In 1947 I left. That's where it started, Kol and I had fun all over America for many years. In 1955. I went to Europe with Damon. We returned in 1965. I went to see the Cullens and told them all about Europe and what was being done. Nothing had changed for them. The 1970s were fun drinking whiskey in bars. In 1973, Damon came to me telling that a new Camping area was opening in England."

"What?" I laughed looking at him. Damon dropped a brochure in front of me, "The same place you were burned." I looked up at Damon and he had a wickedly happy smile on his face. I grinned back.

"shall we go visit?"

"We went to England and signed up for the camp as instructors. One night we heard a teenagers telling a story that a witch was burned in this place and Damon and I started scaring the teenagers. A few may have gone missing and their bodies were never found."

Felix burst out laughing and Demetri snorted. Jane looked up from her book and looked at us.

I'm pretty sure I saw a small smile on her face that she tried to hide. And Alec kept his eyes on his book, expressionless. Little did I know they were listening.

"You guys are really weird." Felix shouted with a laugh. "How did this whole camping thing happen?" Felix asked.

"I don't know someone had decided to set up a campsite there and Damon had a hand in the game. He had suggested my last name as its name."

"In 1975. I had been with the Cullens for a couple of years. That year I left Edward and left for good. Damon and I went to see Stefan and he was mad that we didn't tell him sooner. The things with Stefan escalated so we left with Damon. We went to Chicago and from there to New York.
In 1985 Damon and I decided to return to England for one summer to have fun. This time I signed up for the camp myself and Damon became one of the instructors. You probably know the 80s, there were a lot of horror movies and especially Friday the 13th. Oh, what horror stories there were. Rumor said that twelve years ago some teenagers disappeared in the camp and their bodies were never found. Someone said it was a serial killer stalking the campers. The next one mentioned a witch who was burned in this place so that her ghost would haunt the campers."

"So what, more teenagers disappeared and they really tought it was a ghost." Felix laughed.

"Or some serial killer, like Jason guy in the Friday 13th movies." Demetri laughed.

"The case remained an eternal mystery." I said with a big grin on my face.

"Aand in the early 1990s, I moved permanently to New Orleans. Damon went his separate ways but I saw him occasionally."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 7.3K 42
This is the story of Vanessa Cullen. She is 719 years old. She is Best Friends with Stefan Salvatore and Lexi Branson and Klaus Mikealson but is also...
1M 28K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards โ€ข " butterflies ca...
14.8K 322 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
677K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...