𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀

By amxrxd

Book 2 - Sequel to Eros. Mania: jealousy, possessive and obsessive. ➼ "You know," I looked up at him with tea... More

Author's Note
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.

19.

426 8 2
By amxrxd

Lorenzo

Regret clouds my mind day and night, guilt suffocates me in my sleep; the vision of Amara's kidnapping makes it difficult for me to sleep at night.

I lay in bed, my brain begging for unconsciousness but insomnia haunts my nights. Here, I lay, in the comfort of my own bed, my torso wrapped with my two small arms, belonging to the purpose I live for.

Watching her face so soft, free from stress and freight, she lays next to me with no worries like she's in the safest place possible.

Yet, I'm not sure if that's true.

I can't get over the fact that Amara got kidnapped from right next to me... and I couldn't do anything about it.

I felt helpless. Me, a D'Agostino, felt... helpless?

I felt like I was stripped of my powers, of my authority, of my title. But most importantly, I felt stripped from my dignity.

I honestly don't know how I spent the past year, knowing that I couldn't do shit whilst the love of my life suffered. It enrages me, I can feel my blood boil even now, knowing how badly Luis treated my girl. To see the strongest woman I have ever met, to crumble apart so quickly, to cry her heart out like it's been broken to pieces.

My girl is the strongest I know, out of all men and women. It's what I love about her. I will protect my girl, defend her and not let anything touch her -- not even a single strand of hair on her dead. I don't care, I will die protecting her, but I swear, I will never let her get in harms way.

I smoothly chopped away, gathering the strawberries and placing them in a bowl before continuing chopping the rest.

My eyes glancing at the pancakes that were cooking, I flipped them before placing them on a plate, the last plate which I made for myself.

"The fucker's alive." I didn't react though I felt glad hearing that. Now I get to kill him, slowly and painfully.

Drizzling some syrup on my pancakes, I added my strawberries to it, grabbing some utensils before I headed over to the table to join the others.

"How'd you find out?" Grey asked Flavio as he stuffed a big bite into his mouth.

"Had some men go check out the location Ajax told us," Flavio sat opposite me, next to Grey, his face flushed.

He seemed ecstatic over the fact Luis is alive, I know Flavio has been dreaming of Luis' death for a long time now. So have I. I can't wait to see that fucker choke on his own blood.

"We need a plan." I spoke now, my head cool and calm whereas everyone else was heated, ready to find Luis and tear him apart.

I am too but when you work with a calm head and patience, you benefit more.

"Don't worry about that," Dominic sipped on his coffee. "I'll sort that out," he told us. "Give me till tomorrow, guarantee Luis is dead by Friday." And this is what I like to see, my brother actually taking something seriously and getting some work done.

"I'll sort out weapons." Grey told us and I nodded.

"And I'll look after Amara." My eyes snapped to Flavio who smirked at me, grabbing my cup of coffee as he took a sip from it, sending me a wink.

"I will tear you apart from asshole to mouth." I stared right into his eyes but Flavio isn't scared of me. Never will be.

"Do you want me to bend over?" Oh, God.

"Ew." Dominic pulled a sour look as he grabbed his empty plate. "I'm leaving." He got up.

"Me too." Grey gagged a little as he distanced himself from Flavio.

Both of them getting up and leaving and I just laughed, our humour is too much for everyone else.

"Vio, please don't flirt with my man like that." We both looked over to see Amara standing in the door way once the two men had left, leaning against the doorway, her arms crossed.

She wore an oversized t-shirt, my t-shirt, which came down to her thighs, her hair straight yet wavy and her face bare of makeup.

Her long eyelashes framing her eyes, light dark circles that I love, it makes her look so natural. Her lips plump as she just woke up, her nose and cheeks rosy as she held a bright smile.

God, I fall in love again and again.

I can feel my blood heating up in my veins, my heart beating faster against my chest, I felt my lips curl up into a smile.

"Hi, princess." I raised one arm, suggesting her to come sit on my lap but Flavio caught my eye.

His eyes on her, lost in her. I haven't failed to realise how much Amara means to him. Flavio finds it hard to maintain relationships, he never lets anyone get close to him. Dominic and I must be the only ones that are actually friends with Flavio.

"Stop staring at my girl like you're in love with her." I spoke as Amara came over, sat on my lap, very high up and I clenched my jaw.

I wrapped an arm around her and Flavio looked away, fixing his hair as he sniggered.

"Love? I barely like her." He joked and Amara smirked.

"We know you love me, Vio." She grabbed my coffee and drank it.

"Slow down, princess, we're acquaintances at best." I find it difficult to believe that these two became friends so quick, not just that, how close they became.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes, adjusting herself on my lap and I froze. Amara could touch me — even look at me — and I can feel the blood rushing down, turning me hard.

I clenched my jaw again, hoping she doesn't realise because I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. She's just come back, I want her to ease into me. To want to want me. I want her to remember how much we love each other, I want her to melt into the way we were before, I want her to be comfortable and I want her to feel safe with me.

I just want to hold her tightly, shield her from everything because she's mine. Mine to keep safe, mine to love.

"Lorenzo." She whispered in my ear, her hand now caressing the back of my head and my breathing stopped. "Why are you so tensed?" she looked at me with her big, brown eyes and even my heart's stopped beating.

My body had completely froze.

"I'll make you some pancakes, you hungry, Mara?" Flavio asked her and she snapped her head to him, happily nodding as she smiled. "Say no more." He cleared the table before he got to cooking.

"Baby?" She asked me again and I melted.

She has some sort of control over me, this power over me and I've felt it since the day my eyes met hers. God, the day I kidnapped her from the airport was the day I knew I wanted her.

Her wit, her attitude, her humour.

I want it all.

"Yes, Mar?" I looked at her, everything suddenly snapping back to how it was, my breathing slow and so was my heart.

She only scanned my eyes, her hand now on my cheek and going down my jaw. My breathe hitched at her soft touch, especially when she grabbed my chin and made me look up at her.

She spoke, her voice a whisper. "You're so hard." Fuck.

"I couldn't help it." I told her, my hands caressing her waist, going down to her bum as I gave it a nice squeeze, a smirk on her lips. "You're just too beautiful." I tilted my head to get a better view of her face.

"Don't look at me like that." She whispered, I could feel the way our bodies heated up, our hands exploring each other's bodies subtly.

"Like what?" I whispered back, my eyes not leaving hers as my hands caressed her soft thighs.

"Don't tempt me, I'll have you fuck me on this table, right now." Oh, my.

The things I would do to her. The way I'd rip her clothes off, place her on this table and I'd worship her. I'd kiss her everywhere, slowly and softly, licking the inside of her thighs, leaving peppery little kisses until her clit throbs and she's begging for my tongue on her clit.

I'd eat her out like a starving man, I'd kill for just a sweet taste of her pretty little pussy.

"Oh..." I breathed out.

I lifted her off my lap, placing her next to me and she looked disappointed, a sound of annoyance leaving her mouth.

I could feel her warm pussy on my thigh, any longer and I'd feel her dripping on me. Then I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"What?" She asked with a pout and I smiled down at her.

My lips touching hers as I gave her soft kisses, she tastes so good. I'm obsessed.

"Not right now," I whispered in her ear, still touching the inside of her thigh. "Be patient, baby," My fingers almost near her pussy and I felt so wet she was already. "I'll treat you so good tonight, I'll do what you want, I'll fuck you how you want. I'm all yours tonight." And with that I pulled away, teasing her with a smile and she sighed with a shaky breathe.

"I need coffee." She finally spoke out loud.

"I got you." Flavio appeared with a plate of fresh pancakes and a cup of coffee.

He appeared so quick, that was surprising.

"I was waiting for you two to fuck." Flavio sat opposite us. "I guess today isn't my lucky day, maybe tomorrow." He sighed as he dropped his shoulders and I kicked his leg from underneath the table. "Ow! What the—"

"—You can join, don't worry." Amara teased and I sighed, rubbing my temples.

"Really?" Flavio's mouth dropped, his eyes wide.

"No." I made a "psh" noise as Amara and I both burst out laughing, her head leaning into my chest and Flavio groaned with annoyance.

"I hate you both."

And with that, he left the dining room.

• • •

A/N: New book soon so keep an eye out...

Hint: Grey👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.3K 83
Book 1. Eros; passion, lust and pleasure -- in other words, romantic and passionate love. A passionate physical and emotional love based on aestheti...
289K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
2.2M 70.1K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...