Lethal Web of Mafia's Revenge...

Da Authorgoldenrose

This book is not a stand-alone. "WALK ON IT, NOW!" he barked an order. With widened eyes, she looked between... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 72
chapter 77

Chapter 10

1.1K 36 17
Da Authorgoldenrose

After giving Ayzel one day of the break he was returned to where she was kept. Her dark cage.

"Miss me? Ugly creature." Zain taunted her.

She had been missing him for the last five years and ten months. It was now Lord had listened to her.

"Yes, very much." She replied. Her body was still aching due to his last time anger.

"I will ask you again, Miss Ayzel, where is Sameer?" His attitude was like a police investigator.

"I have already told you.." before Ayzel could complete, Zain cut her.

"Na, Na, Na, Let me complete first. If you fail to answer me then you have to face my punishment. I won't tell you about it. But you have to endure it by hook or crook. Even if you tell me where he is. Now think and tell me where is your boyfriend?" His voice was still like a stranger. He was playing bad or worse cop with her.

Ayzel inhaled a breath of anger.

"Zain Skinder. First of all, he is not my boyfriend. My answer will remain the same today and in the future. I. Don't.know.where. Is .he.rotting." Zain saw blazes in her eyes.

"But you won't believe me. So start your punishment." She finalized the situation for her.

"As you say." Zain shrugged his shoulder. On his call, his men started to place burning coals in a path-like arrangement. Ayzel did not have a good feeling about it. She was sure these coals were not here for barbeque. But they can be used to grill her.

Was going to grill her?

"Miss Ayzel have you ever touched burning coal? No? Believe me, it hurts." Zain clicked his tongue and winked at her.

"Walk on them. That's your punishment." He simply ordered.

A memory hit her.

Flash Back

Ayzel was cooking in the kitchen and Zain was watching her sitting on the chair. When she put some frying items in the hot burning oil, a tiny splash of oil burnt her finger. She hissed.

Zain instantly rushed and examined her finger. It was a bit red. The madness and anger appeared in his eyes. He started to apply ointment to it.

"How many times I have told you to not work around the stove when there are many helpers? But why do you care? You just love to hurt yourself and me. Now see!" Zain scolded her while applying the ointment.

"Zain you are overreacting. It's just a small burn. And I was cooking for you." Ayzel chuckled. But it added fuel to his anger. He threw the ointment in anger.

"Then stop cooking for me. I can starve myself but won't eat the food made by your hands." He was serious.

And true to his words, he did not eat anything for the next two days. Until Ayzel swore that she would take the help of others in the kitchen.

Flashback ends.

"WALK ON IT, NOW!" he barked an order. With widened eyes, she looked between him and the path of burning coals in front of her.

Did he seriously want her to walk on it? He was the same person who could not tolerate a single scar of burning oil on her. But long ago that time was gone.

She did not have any other option as well. He won't believe her even if she says a million times that she does say where is Sameer.

She took a deep breath and raised her wrist to muffle her mouth with the sleeve's fabric. It confused Zain. What was she up to?

The next moment was unbelievable for Zain. She placed her right foot on the burning coal. He could hear her muffled screams. Her whole face turned red. She was taking fast breaths. He clenched his fist. He was wishing that she would step out of it any moment.

Then she placed her left foot too. She was in great pain. Inside he knew how he was stopping himself. His manly ego was not allowing him to stop that madness.

He was expecting Ayzel to beg on his feet for mercy and tell him where was Sameet.  But he did not expect her to walk on these burning coals.

She could stand any longer there and fell to her knees, on the coals, burning them as well.  Before her face could touch the coals, a hand was placed below her cheek to prevent her further fall. It was Zain. But she had already lost consciousness.

                               ******

Ayzel was gaining her consciousness now. With great struggle, she opened her eyes.

After gaining her senses back she found herself in fresh clothes. She was lying on a hospital bed, in a small clinical room. She found her feet and knees wrapped in bandages.

She sat up on the bed with difficulty and leaned her back. She closed her eyes.

"You survived, Lizard. My bad." Zain expressed his defeat. The squirrel was replaced by the lizard. Ayzel opened her eyes. She was unaware of his existence.

"I did not ask you to save me. You should have left me on burning coals," she replied in a bitter voice.

"Then how would have I revenge? Hmm? I suffered for a long time and you will suffer for two days only. No miss Ayzel, this deal is not good. After all, I am a businessman." He mocked her. She turned her head to the side. She was too tired to face his shit.

"Get well soon, ugly creature, and prepare yourself for the new punishments. Coming on the way." Zain sang the last part.

The nurses took great care of her. But they were not allowed to talk with her. She could not put any pressure on her feet. Depending on these strange nurses was not liked by her.

After her much insist, one nurse told her the day. She estimated that it had been three weeks since she was here.
For three weeks her children and Saliha would be thinking about her. Or they had already considered her dead?

She was now able to walk with little limping. The nurse removed her bandages and prescribed the ointment for her burnt marks with some other instructions.

But why she was telling her these to Ayzel? Was not she supposed to be here?

"You are leaving today." The nurse ended her curiosity. It sounded like a bell of freedom to the prisoner.

Leaving?

But where?

Is Zain releasing her?

But it would be too much fool of her to think that. After all, he was Zain Skidnder, who could stop living but not leave his enemies.

Was he going to send her back to that dark cell?

"Are you done?" Zain's voice broke her chain of thoughts. He was asking the nurse. The nurse nodded and left. Zain told Ayzel to follow her.

After three weeks she breathed fresh air. She saw the moon, stars, and sky. A smile appeared on her lips. A few years ago, she also escaped from a prison in the nighttime. But there was a difference between that night and this night.

"Sit in the car," Zain ordered her.

"Zain where are we going?" she asked him. She was afraid of being imprisoned again. Anyone could sense the fear and weakness in her voice. At that moment she was ready to die but not imprisoned.

"Well, I am going to my home, my mansion and you are going to your new hell in that place. It's going to be great fun." Zain answered her.

She was going to his home.

She was going to his mansion.

Would Dadi Jaan, Zikria's uncle, Burhan, Warda, and Asma Khala be there as well?

How would she face them?

Were they going to be part of her hell as well? Would they torture her as well?

Her son. Her Arham. Would he be there too?

When these thoughts she sat in the car. Zain did not sit with her. He sat in another car. A row of cars started to run on the road.

With every passing second her anxiety was increasing. About One thing she was sure that they were not going to the old mansion where fate united and destroyed them. As that mansion was in another city.

Their birth city. The birth city of her children as well. A city where a part of her is buried somewhere, unknown to her.

After a drive of almost two hours, they were there. The appearance of a gigantic mansion in her eyes told her, that they had reached their destination. For a second Ayzel forgot to blink her eyes. The previous mansion was not less. But this mansion was beyond her imagination. It felt out of the world but a part of Paradies. In the night, the mansion was more glorifying.

Ayzel wondered about the interior of the mansion.

But soon she would forget the glorification of the exterior and interior of the mansion when she would step inside it.

Many other surprises and hell were waiting for her inside.

Please I am super excited about your comments and views.

Vote and comment. Please readers.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

24.5K 1.6K 31
women who cheated by her bf the day she want to say she is pregnant. After this she just dispear.....he cheated or it was misunderstanding.? ...
3.5K 237 28
first of all before I say anything I want you to know that if you are here to give hate to Ryle you can go. I am just a writer who is in love with hi...
561K 14.4K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
11.7K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...