𝐇𝐒𝐬 π“πžπœπ‘ π–π’πŸπž

By storiesbyroy

π€ππ‡πˆπŒπ€ππ˜π” π‘π€πˆπ‚π‡π€ππƒ 𝐱 π“π‘πˆπƒπ‡π€ 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐏𝐔𝐓 " Just leave me alone , abandon me like ever... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 ~ Meet Them
Chapter 2 ~ Will She Able To Find?
Chapter 3 ~ The Culprit
Chapter 4 ~ Business Trip
Chapter 5 ~ New York
Chapter 6 ~ Insta Post
NEW CHARACTERS
Chapter 7 ~ Abhimanyu came back
Chapter 8 ~ Picnic
Chapter 9 ~ Shocking Decision
Chapter 10 ~ Court Marriage
Chapter 11 ~ Ignored him
Chapter 12 ~ He Cares?
Chapter 13 ~ Reception Party
Chapter 14. She saved his reputation
Chapter 15 ~ Shock for Tridha
Chapter 16 ~ Breakdown
Chapter 17 ~ Can we be friends again ?
Chapter 18 ~ Jaipur and Wedding Functions
Chapter 19 ~ First Kiss !
Chapter 20 ~ Wedding
Chapter 21 ~ Let's make it real
Chapter 22 ~ Tridha's Past
Chapter 23 ~ Their First Diwali
Chapter 25 ~ Them in Greece
Chapter 26 ~ Birthday Gift.
**Another New Story**
Chapter 27 ~ How are you Son !?
Chapter 28 ~ Raichand's Truth
Chapter 29 ~ How many babies do you want !?
Chapter 30 ~ The unfortunate accident
Chapter 31 ~ His anger Her pain
Chapter 32 ~ 3 years later ( part 1 )
Chapter 33 ~ 3 years later ( part 2 )
Chapter 34 ~ Hidden Man
Chapter 35 ~ They met again
Chapter 36 ~ Condition
Chapter 37 ~ Persistent
Chapter 38 ~ Lust and Outburst
Chapter 39 ~ His guilt
Chapter 40 ~ Chipkali
Chapter 41 ~ They returned back
Chapter 42 ~ Haunting past
Chapter 43 ~ Attack
Chapter 44 ~ Will he survive?
Chapter 45 ~ Love Confession
πŽπ“π‡π„π‘ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐁𝐘 πŒπ„
Chapter 46 ~ Meant to be
Chapter 47 ~ Functions
Chapter 48 ~ Wedding & Night
Chapter 49 ~ Morning Session
Chapter 50 ~ Yes She Is !
Chapter 51 ~ NO ! Not Again
Chapter 52 ~ She is safe
Chapter 53 ~ Flirting
Chapter 54 ~ Water Broke
Chapter 55 ~ Rudra ki Amma!
Chapter 56 ~ Bunty Rudy
Chapter 57 ~ Heavy Sleeper
Chapter 58 - Surprise!
Chapter 59 - Labor
Epilogue 1 - I LOVE YOU (OFFICIAL END)
Epilogue 2 - BOOM!
Epilogue 3 - Bonus Chapter
Acknowledgement

Chapter 24 ~ Care

15.5K 944 14
By storiesbyroy

Abhimanyu is working in his cabin when Aniket comes and sits in front of him. Looking at Aniket, it was clear that he was mentally disturbed in a good sense though , that is why he had come, but Abhimanyu ignored him because he knew that Aniket would himself tell everything .

"Can't you see that I am sitting here?" Aniket finally spoke after tolerating ignorance for 5 minutes.

"Sorry Mr. Maheshwari, I did not see you" Abhimanyu said with a smile because he knew Aniket very well.

"Then you need glasses Mr. Raichand" Aniket also said irritated.

"Yaar, Kiara's periods have started, how will I survive for a week now?"

"Wow, Tridha's too. There is a very close friendship between the two, that's why their periods also started together." Abhimanyu said.

"Shut up my friend, I am not saying that. Kiara is so attractive, I know how I have controlled  myself last night..."

"Shut up Ani, I have no interest in hearing your love making."

"Listen and you also apply. How long will you remain a virgin?"

"Neither I nor Tridha are ready for all this, so go away from here, take chocolates and ice cream on the way home," Abhimanyu said and Aniket also left.

"By the way, where is Tridha? Earlier, her period cramps used to give a lot of pain. She could not even come to school, I should check on my wife right ?" Obviously Abhimanyu she is your wife only ." he said to himself. 

 Abhimanyu went to Tridha's cabin but Tridha was sitting cross-legged with a head down position. He went to Tridha and placed his hand on her head.

" What happened why are you sitting like that ?" He asked but she didn't answered 

" Heyy , Does it still hurt like that? " Abhimanyu again asked her and now she nodded . 

"Let's go home, you don't need to come here for a week. Tridha you need rest let's go" Abhimanyu wakes up Tridha with great difficulty and Tridha is crying. Abhimanyu felt pain in his heart seeing her crying.

He cupped her face and said "Shhh don't cry let's go home" then he took her in a bridal style and left office . Driver was riding the car and they were seated in the back seat . 

I too was feeling pain seeing Tridha in such pain.

"Let's go to the doctor." I said but she denied

"So take pain killer" again she denied 

"So should I do something?" and now again she denied . wow!! She rejected my offers. Stubborn, even though she is in pain, she still has to show stubbornness.

"You go do your work, just bring me the hot water bag." she said and I ran to get the hot water bag.

I looked up on Google how to keep girls calm and happy during their periods, so I did as they said and brought for Tridha her favorite ice creams, different types of chocolates, cakes, very sweet things and also pads because I had to  as i don't know if she have enough pads or not. But I had forgotten that she had ordered a hot water bag an hour before from me and in the midst of all this, I forgot to give it to her.

As soon as i entered my room

"Where were you? What were you doing so long?" She stopped a bit, perhaps the cramps had come back, she took a deep breath and said, "I have been waiting for you for so long." She looked at me angrily.

"I had gone to bring all this, that's why I got late, sorry" I said showing all the chocolates and ice creams and she hugged me hard.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had come to bring all this." She said and I kissed her forehead, she looked at me and kissed me, that too on the lips.

Oh my God am I dreaming? Tridha kissed me and that too on her own initiative. God forbid she always has such cramps and I do such things for her and she kisses me. Shut up Abhimanyu Raichand how can you even think that girls feel pain because of cramps you stupid. I quickly took back your words from the God . 

"Why didn't you kiss me?" she asked me and I remembered that I forgot to reciprocate in my excitement.

"Jaan ." I was about to speak when Tridha said, "You don't love me, that's why you didn't kiss me." She said and she started crying.

Oh god periods and its mood swings. I pacified Tridha with great difficulty and now she had ice cream.

It was night, we both were at home since afternoon. Both I and Tridha are working, Tridha was also working on the laptop while sitting in bed . 

"What will you eat for dinner?" I asked and she looked at me

" Sorry, I forgot. It is very late, I will cook food now. " She was about to get up from the bed, I stopped her.

"Today we will order from outside and eat. Now tell me, what will you eat?"

"But you don't eat outside food, you want to eat your own healthy food."

"Don't worry about me, I'll order something healthy."

I ordered Chinese for her and my simple diet food for me. And it came within half an hour inside. Both of us stayed in my penthouse because it was at some distance from the office.

"Try it and you will love  this, I am sure, then you can eat all these green leaves ." She said, I also saw it but I also loved my body, that is why I disagreed. But this girl was tempting me again and again.

"Tri, don't show me greed and eat it your food , an......" My words remained in my mouth as Tridha put the noodles in my mouth. I closed my eyes in satisfaction as it was hell delicious .

"This is so tasty, why have I never eaten food like this before? I don't know when I last ate something like this in my childhood, this is very good," I said and she fed me back.

After the delicious dinner , we both were watching a movie because Tridha was not sleeping and neither was I, then Aniket's video call comes.

"How are you friends?" Aniket asked 

"He is calling at 12:20 in the night and asking?" tridha asked and I chuckled 

"Give me the phone, Ani, I need to talk." Kiara said over the phone and snatch it from aniket 

"Prof madam, don't you want to go to college tomorrow?" Tridha asked Kiara 

"Why did we disturb you at this moment?" Kiara said in a teasing tone and My wife glared at her 

"Okay Never mind, I was thinking why didn't all four of us go out somewhere, it's been a long time since we went anywhere."Kiara said 

"But you have returned from honeymoon only 2 months ago. Where are you going now?" Tridha said 

"Yes, but you both haven't gone anywhere, please friend, don't worry." Aniket said this time though he was barely visible .

"Okay then where to go?" now I asked them 

"Let's go to Greece, what do you say everyone?" Aniket suggested 

"Okay, so we are going to Greece, when and on which day we will discuss all this later. Now, Goodnight, you also spend time with your wife and give me some peace too, Tata - bye bye ." Saying this I disconnected the phone,

"But how can we leave the company here now?" Tridha said with concern 

"come'on Tri ,  sab jaate hai , we can also go and Kiara has rightly said that we did not go anywhere after the marriage, our marriage was also not done with much fanfare, so it is true."

She was about to say something when I said, "No but wut,we are going to finish the movie now "

By the time the movie was over, Tridha fell asleep in my arms, I kissed her forehead and held her carefully so that her sleep would not be disturbed, I massaged her waist well so that she could get some rest, then I put her back in my arms. Filled it up and we both fell asleep.

I wake up because of my alarm, but today I woke up because of Sun's anger, and as soon as I opened my eyes, my handsome husband's face was in front of my mouth. Oh God I just love this, now I have got into the habit of always sleeping in his arms, if ever he is late or sleeps late then I can't sleep. I always wanted him, I never knew that the man I loved in childhood would someday be my husband and would care so much for me. I did not get love since childhood, so what happened but now God is giving me everything, thank you so much God for him, thank you so much for sending Abhimanyu back into my life. I am always proud of what he did yesterday and yesterday he finally ate Chinese, that is why I will make Chinese for him even today. My lovely handsome hunk, I love you. I kissed his forehead and got off the bed, now I am not feeling pain. I freshened up, we were staying in a penthouse, that is why I called in the morning to inquire about Grandfather's health, he is currently out of India and has gone with his friends.

I made a tasty Chinese breakfast for him but he hasn't woken up yet? Strange, he did not wake up even for the his gym his first love .

I was arranging food on the table when someone hugged me from behind and it was none other than my handsome husband. He kissed my neck and the touch of his lips sent an electrical shock through my entire body.

"Good morning babe, I love the effect I have on you." he said with a smirked and I turned as red as a tomato as usual.

"Good morning, now sit and eat, by the way you did not even exercise today."

"I slept late last night , that's why I didn't get up in the morning."

"I'm really sorry you couldn't sleep because of me, I'm sorry" I said and he made me sit in his lap and said "Why are you saying sorry, you don't know Tridha, how I control myself when you are near me." hearing this my eyes widen automatically because i didn't expect this ans from him . 

He laughed seeing my expression and looked at the table and said " Babe don't you love your husband's six pack and muscular body ?" He said and I looked at him with confusion like why wouldn't I like it, he is so handsome and I love waking up in his arms and every girl desire of such a handsome husband .

"Then why do you want to make me fat by feeding all this?" He said and I chuckled seeing his innocent face , i would have kiss him hard for his cute questions . 

"Abhimanyu Raichand , do you understand that no one becomes fat by eating all this for a day or two? Now eat quietly. Then we have to go to Aniket's house. Kiara had called." I said and he nodded we both completed my breakfast and now we are ready to leave . 

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Raichand" Aniket said while welcoming us.

"Thank you so much for inviting that Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari" Abhimanyu also said in the same way. They both laughed and hugged each other .  Kiara brought 4 cups of coffee and snacks and placed them on the table and said

"Guys! I have checked everything, we can go the day after tomorrow or next week , now all three of you see your time till then and when, I have no work right now, I am free."

"Umm... I think we should go after a week" Abhimanyu said looking at Aniket, did not actually say but hinted at something. But our poor husbands don't know that we are smarter than them. Kiara and I took a look and understood that they were waiting for our periods to end to that we can also that time at fullest .

"Yes no problem, we will finish shopping then" she said and winked and giggled.

"So, okay, I will book the tickets and we both will make the rest of the arrangements. Now both of you ladies can do whatever you want in this one week." Aniket said and winked at us .

"Fine, Tri, we will go shopping tomorrow." she said and I nodded . 

Next Day ,

I and Kiara were sitting in the car. Today, after a long time, we both went out alone for shopping. It's a mini girls' day out.

"Tridha Raichand what did you think about your relationship?" she asked me . 

"What to think? Abhimanyu and I have decided that we will give this relationship a chance."

"Okay, so how far has this chance of both of you reached?" She said and I understood what she was talking about.

"First you tell me, you are newly married."

"Oh please Tri, we both are newly married and as far as I can guess, your lips are no longer virgin, but your body is."

"Shut up, you too have become shameless by living with Aniket." I said and she chuckled  

"You shut up Tridha, don't you think you are punishing Abhimanyu? Maybe he wants to talk to you about all this but your marriage is not done in a good condition and moreover you two are best friends that is why he is not saying anything thinking that it will make you uncomfortable? But this is wrong, isn't it? And I'm sure you would have never kissed him by  yourself."

"That we kissed only once, and that too when I told her about my past." I told her 

"God knows, Abhimanyu is so gentle and his best friend is completely opposite to him, but he has always thought about my comfort, but I have decided that I will give him all the rights in this vacation." saying this she blushed hard . 

"Ok ok Mrs. Kiara Aniket Maheshwari, keep these unholy thoughts of yours to yourself ." I said and she rolled her eyes . 

By the way, Kiara's words are also not wrong, we never kissed each other in that way though I want to kiss him and unofficially we are going on our honeymoon for the first time. We did a lot of shopping and Kiara has also bought some dresses for me and her which you will see in the upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 378 15
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...
239K 10K 85
"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show your face to me." he said looking at me...
109K 7.3K 43
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
906K 47.8K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...