Fall In Love With Brother's E...

By CrazyKitten4

When you fall for the person who turns out your beloved Brother's campus enemy. What will happen when your b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Family Back ground
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Amusement park
Chapter 8 - Sister's marriage
Chapter 9 - care
Chapter 11 - Graduation day pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10 - Graduation day

140 2 1
By CrazyKitten4

Author pov:

After 3 days [In Tae home]

"Tae just eat little more" his mom said.

"enough I am full. mom I getting late. My friends waiting for me and reach there at 11 am as graduation ceremony start at the time." he said and left with holding the tie didn't have the time for it to do.

He reach the university their is lots of students with their parents and friends to celebrate the moment.

When his spot Sara doing tie for Jimin so he move to reach them.

"Hi Tae. You also didn't tie your tie" Jimin asked as Sara who done to tie of jimin turned to Taehyung.

"I was hurry so I didn't" he replied.

"Give it to me" just when she try to hold it one voice bring the trio to look at the person.

"Jiminee Oppa" you shout at when you saw him standing little distance form there as you didn't saw tae cause his back was facing you and sara is behind him.

You reach him to see sara and Taehyung also standing with him.

"Hi Jimin oppa., Taehyung and sara unnie you also here." you said with bunny smile.

"Sweety! What are you doing here?" Jimin asked

"Oh Oppa I was come with kookie." you said.

Sara clear her Thorat as you looked at her.

"Unnie how are you?" you asked and hugged her.

"I am fine Y/n and how are you?" sara pat your back then break the hug.

"I am good unnie" you beamed at her makes her smile.

Just then her phone rings she excused

You turned to look at Taehyung who was staring at you from a long ago. Y notice a tie in his hand

"Can I?" you asked

"huh?" he asked dumbfounded

"Can I help you with tie?" You pointed at his hand.

"Thanks" he says with hands you tie.

You take it in your hand and guestures him to bend a little as you are little short as he leans down a little so you start to tie it. He was staring at you face after you are done.

You look up at him as your eyes are locked

"Beautiful" he whispers looking straight in your eye makes your cheeks heat. Your little sweet moment disturb when a click of photo sound. You two snap your heads at the direction and step backwards and stood at one feet distance with Tae. Jimin holding the phone and smirking at the photo of you two standing close staring into eachother soul.

Taehyung glaring at Jimin.

"Sweety it's time for ceremony to start go inside." Jimin said as You nodded to left the place.

"Stop calling her that" Tae coldly said to jimin.

"why., I always calling her like that since she was kid and I won't stop it. Omo omo are you jealous" Jimin said.

"Shut up before I break your leg" Tae said with dark eyes.

Jimin gulps but suddenly mischievously smiled and shows the picture to tae "what do you think what will be Jungkook reaction when he see this picture?"

Taehyung tries to catch the phone but jimin dodge it.

"I won't easily loose my trump card bro" he shakes his phone then left to inside.

You went inside the auditorium to sit at your place beside your mom when the host start the ceremony. As First start with Gold medalist,Rank holders of University then overall best students award.

It's Taehyung who won the Gold medalist. You started to clap when you heard his name.

As every one comes to collect there medal and degree certificate it's been one hour and it's ends with overall best student award.

Jungkook is the one who won the overall best student award. When he comes down the stage you runs to him engulfs him with hug.

"Congratulations kookie" then you handed him bouquet.

Everyone started to takes pictures with their friends and family. You also take pictures with Jungkook and his friends. At the same time you and your brother eyes are searching for the particular persons for themselves.

Jungkook spoted Sara as he excused himself and takes a one bouquet went towards her.

Just when you also spot that person who is standing little apart form you with one couple who is in their late 40's.

You went towards him just when one girl went to him with a bouquet who is wearing a black ceremony coat probably his classmate who you think. She handed the bouquet to him which is he received politely with stright face.

You realised that you are empty handed atleast you have to wish him with some flowers so you hurriedly looks around when you spot your brother holding a flower bouquet you fastly run to him and snatch that.

"Sorry oppa" without listening his shouts you left the place running to meet him.

Jungkook pov:

I was searching sara as I informed her when I come here that after receiving the certificate wait for me.

When I was taking photos with my friends I find sara was standing with our clss girls so I went towards her.

"Baby can I get your time?" I asked her that girls left with giggling as everyone in this university knows we are dating.

Sara turns to me damn her face makes me forget my surrounding and takes me to my fantasy.

"Congratulations" I said then forward the flowers which I specially pick for her but before her hands reach for it someone snatch it from me.

"sorry oppa" a voice said then run from this place as me and sara shocked.

I just process what happened with confused face then turns my face to the direction to that person who steal my flowers, its non other then my devil sister.

"YAHHH ITS MINE YOU BRAT. I WILL KILL YOU. JUST STOP THERE." I tried to run but a soft hand hold me.

I heard her laughing sound then I lowered my head.

"Sorry baby I bought it for you" she cup my face with her little hands softly smiled at me.

"Its ok" I hummed

"I won't spare her that little brat how dare she" I spat with little anger and pouted to her.

"sorry baby I don't have any flowers for you" I said with low tone.

She smiles and peak my lip then said "its ok I just have you it's enough for me and she is kid leave her. Don't shout at her"

That little peak shook my world as she didn't start this kind of  thinks it's always me peak her and kiss her.

And realised the words of her makes me feels butterflies in my stomach. I hug her wants to feel her warmth also felt her hands circles me to pulling me close to her.

We broke the hug when we heard the clicking sound to see jimin is holding camera.

He saw us looking at him as nervously smiles "Sorry my lovebirds I just captured some memories and sweet moments" with that he left the place.

I holds sara hand she turns to me and smiles "come I will introduce you to grandma"

I smiles but I feel nervous. Will she like me? I thought these thinks and went to her.

"Grandma" she calls her who was speaking with other students parents turns to us with smile.

"Sara where did you went"

"I just went to meet my friend and Grandma He is Jungkook my classmates" she said to her but I felt little hurt as she introduce me as her just classmate but my sad face turns suprised one after her next words

"...also my boyfriend" she finishes I smiled widely and bow to her grandma who just looks at me straight face which makes to hella nervous.

"Hello Grandma I am Jeon Jungkook. it's my pleasure to you" I didn't left my head it's still down.

"Hello Jungkook" she pat my shoulder i then left my face to see her smiling face.

"I remember you. You are the boy who visite our shop daily so my granddaughter is the reason for it." she spoke which makes me shy and I scratch my back neck.

"And take care of her well if you dare to break her heart I will definitely break your bones" she said the last words with scary tone.

"I will never do that Grandma. You will trust me" I said with placing my right hand on my heart.

She smiled softly and pat my shoulder
"We should have dinner someday come home when you're free"

"I am always be there for my loved once so I am ok with anytime" I replied to grandma laughed loudly

"Aygoo I get a lovely grand son in law." She said make me shy and look at my side to see a flustered sara with that we continued to speak.

On the other side:

Author pov:

I was talking picture with my parents when y/n come with bouquet and extended it to me

"Congratulations for your graduation tae" she said with smile makes his heart melt.

"Thank you y/n ah" he take the bouquet and thanked her.

"Y/n turn this side and stand beside him" jimin said while holding camera then she stand his left side smiling widely posing to camera.

When she hug his left arm his breath stop for a second then turn her side to see her angle face with his reddened face.

Jimin giggles seeing this sight then click the pictures.

"Jimin ah is this a girl who tae likes?" mrs.kim asked jimin who standing beside him.

Jimin turns to her side asked with shock face "mom how do you know?"

Mrs.kim scoffed "I know my son better then anyone. I observed him lately his behaviour are looks like lovesick guyn in home."

"yeah mom he likes her but this dump ass didn't accept it" Jimin answered her.

His mom smile while looking at his son "Jimin ah you know his cold ass make him realise his feelings,help him na and my daughter in law looks so beautiful"

Jimin laughs "mom what's with daughter in law hehe.your son still now didn't asking her out then how will she become your daughter in law. In this state I don't think he will make her his girlfriend."

Mrs.kim smack his head "yahh my son not that much coward if he loves her truly he will make her his at anyhow. But what.. it take little bit time"

Jimin rubs his head while nodding " I think he will take too much time"

Mrs.kim and jimin looks at the couple.

Saying goodbye to your friends it's the most hardest one in your life but we did it in our school and College life.

Let me know about the characters I made give your thoughts about it.

Everyone having that friend just like jimin in school or college who always capture everything in camera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 161 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii
777K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
148K 5K 25
Taehyung is heartbroken after seeing Jungkook cheat on him. Things get worse when he sees someone he never wanted to see again.
3.6K 148 10
When you accidentally send Taehyung's snaps to his best friend Jungkook. You thought, being the badboy of college, he would call you out for your sec...