(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

By Fate-Turner72022

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... More

Trailer
Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (2/4): Going Dark
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser
Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars
A/n note
Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

Chapter 3: Blades Crossed

349 11 4
By Fate-Turner72022

(A/n: Inspired ideas from @JesterX3 Honkai Star Rail story. Go check it out, it's amazing. Also I made a slight change on the Chapter 0.)

In the Astral Express train, in Ghost's cabin. He's in an Indian-sitting position there as he meditates with his weapons beside him.

On the right is the main weapon itself while on the left is the ammo behind him are candles and in front is a blade. But this blade wasn't any kind of blade.

It has a ghostly aura emanating from its blade and around its rusty, sharp edges. It has a power that was said to create a ghostly terrifying attack on its enemies.

(A/n: Skyrim players might recognize this name or sword looks)

He breathes as the blade is showing lights from beneath the cracks and when the light is glowing even brighter, it shatters but afloat the sharded ghost blade parts. 

In parallel to what he's doing; Blade himself, one of the Stellaron Hunters is doing the same too. His Shard Sword illuminates in a golden light like the marastruck flows through his body. Afterwards, the blades shattered as the fragments of the blade floated in zero gravity.

Parallel Dreamscape

Both of their mindscapes have become the same surroundings. The weather is rain showers and the winds are hard, creating tidal waves that are slapping the rocks and sands in the island.

They're both standing on a small island with a statue of a person wielding a spear with the waters obeying the person's command.

This is the place where the legends of Xianzhou Loufu were settled in and formed centuries ago named High-Cloud Quintet.

Ghost: Hmm... The Scalegorge Waterscape... Where the legends reunited years ago... But soon became nothing more than a fragmented memory because of a grave sin that one of its members did.

Then her AR avatar, Nadleeh, breathes as she senses Blade's presence in this dreamscape. She alerts her.

Nadleeh: Looks like we're not alone here, either.

Ghost: You're right... Looks like the incarnate of the legend is here, too. The blacksmith of the legendary team who has been cursed of immortality and incarnated after being "killed" multiple times... Blade.

The man known as Blade faces her when he sees her mask removed, revealing her black painted face with her short hair. Finally different black white armors are connected and formed into armor parts.

She transforms into Gundam Nadleeh with Akwos parts made by Y/n himself.

(A/n: Without her long Blade Antennas, GN Mask Sword and Shield)

He can feel that something is familiar to her and her aura deep beneath is stoic yet it has that joyful and determined look. He summons his Shard Sword and points it at her as they walk around the statue of the Vidyadhara.

Blade: You... Baiheng... How are you alive?!

Ghost then summons her Ghost Blade from her hand and the other hand summons her GN Beam Rifle and points her invisible blade at him.

Ghost: Baiheng? I'm not her... 'But, why is my body saying sorry about your condition?'

Blade: "Of five people, three must pay a price." And you... You shouldn't be part of it, but... Your soul reminds me of her... It's making my head hurt.

Ghost: How about I prove to you that I'm not her.

Blade: If you're not her... Show me no mercy on killing me!

Blade immediately goes on to attack her, she blocked his first attack before they clashed blades with each strike and blocks faster than you can blink with your eyes.

Blade is about to attack with his Shard Sword again. When she sees his next attack, she easily parries it and uses her attack [Ghostly Presence].

Ghost: Foolishness. Is rushing in blind all you can do?

She fires her GN Beam Rifle, applying Fear at his body. Blade's body reacted to this attack as his wounds were recovering at a slow pace. He began to see images of her as she was mocking him.

He tries to attack them but it was just illusions of her as in reality she's about to attack him with her [Nova Ascension]. Inside the illusion he starts to laugh madly.

Blade: Hehehe... You really are not Baiheng... But... Your end approaches!!!

Blade's hand caressed his blades as his marastruck's power was coated to his blade activating his skill [Hellscape] and slashing through the illusion with his [Forest of Swords] by cross slashing through the illusion. 

But when he gets out of the illusion, he saw her next attack. It created a cloud of smoke and multiple sparks. The smoke fades quickly as the result is he blocked it. Blade managed to block the attack but it caused him to almost be pushed back from it.

He sinisterly smiles as his marastruck ego is slowly taking over him with his eyes had a mysterious mark on it. Their duel continues with his blade managed to slice through her Rifle leaving her with her Sword. She then grits her teeth and starts slashing him with each of her attacks blocked.

She then suddenly saw his smile and she was kicked to the torso making her cough in saliva and be stunned as she hits the wall behind her. 

He backs off as he breathes with his sword's tip now facing upward, with its flat side now seeing his marastruck side and the blade breaks creating a mara-energized sword.

He then strikes it down at the stunned Ghost. Time moves slower on his opponent but he clearly sees her muttering something. 

Ghost: Trans-Am...

She turn into a red crimson glow and dashes away as the strike touches the afterimage of the red Ghost making his strike miss.

Blade: What? Where did she go?

*cue the music*

Suddenly she saw her again while leaving afterimages of her reddish hue form and tried to slash it but it missed and another one appears on his side but it's the same result.

Blade: 'What's with her speed?!'

He then assumed where she could be and looks at her completely in red hue colors.

Blade: There!

He tried to use his Shard Sword's basic attacks but it was useless as he kept missing her. She got behind him and applied a slash to his shoulder, damaging him with her Ghost Blade that has now become a Blades of Horror because of its red color.

Blade: She got behind me?! Kh!

Blade then tries to attack her again with his Forest of Swords but it is futile as she dodges it and tries to land a blow to him but he manages to block it but the result makes him pushed back 2x further than before and he ends up sitting on the ground with his butt hitting the floor hard.

He tries to get up and he comes to his senses. As he looked at the fearsome Gundam, he saw a power that was far beyond than any long-term or short-term living beings has ever seen. A power that can even surpass the Aeon who gave him this cursed immortality, Plagues Author

*flashback*

He then receives vision of Exia in dark red colored armor with the same red hue battling against an unknown foe with dual wield of it's fiery and frozen sword together.

*flashback end*

Blade shakes his head to get back in reality as gets up and grits his teeth in annoyance and dashes behind her.

Blade: I don't know what trickery you used, Baiheng! Kill me!!

Her voice is mixed with someone else as her voice looked strange and familiar for his ears.

Ghost: Your funeral... YingXing.

Blade then tries a downward strike but she evades it and begins to slice his chest and a clean cut to his leg. She then gives a kick to his back.

Blade: Agh!!!

She then uses her Trans-Am Nadleeh signature combo: Trans Am Two-Face. Started by picking up her GN Beam Rifle and fires it at his body before throwing it away, then summoning her GN Bazooka and blasts his body burning off his clothing and crashing to the ground. She then uses her Blades of Horror and cross slashes him, she summons her GN Shield and slams the Shield to his head, stunning him. Finally, she finishes it up by throwing his weak body up and have a blast of Virtue's GN Cannons she summoned to his whole body.

*end music*

After a long time, he wakes up with a gasp of sucking cold air from their HQ in reality. He saw himself lying on the bed with Kafka just leaning on a bedpost, Silver Wolf playing the games her rivals are playing to make top 1 and payback for the humiliation she felt, Sam is filling up a cup of tea to make him calm a little bit and finally Elio who's writing another script for their next mission.

Kafka: Looks like you're awake, Bladie.

Blade then groans as he lifts himself to get up. He saw his clothing open, seeing his body wrapped in bandages and he asked Sam.

Blade: How long have I been out?

Sam: Well, 4 hours. We just saw your body leaking strange orange particles 3 hours ago. So we decided to carry you to Kafka's bed and treat your injuries.

Blade: Orange... particles?

Silver Wolf: It was strange though, those particles are almost identical to the Exia's particles.

Blade thought about it deeply and muttered.

Blade: Is this... my new found powers?

Elio: Well, not exactly. We found out that those particles are trying their best to push your marastruck persona back to keep you alive and sane. I don't know how, but perhaps the 141 have become our next point of interest.

Kafka: You're right, Elio. They just appear out of nowhere in the script we just post-made. As Y/n marked me as I marked him.

Kafka showed her left chest a little bit to where a tattoo is exposed and marked. A tattoo of Celestial Being's wings in green colors. Meanwhile, Y/n who's sleeping in his cabin room. He has a purple tattoo of a spider on his left chest.

Elio: It could be possible... Maybe we should just let their appearance be written in our shaped scripts.

Silver Wolf pauses her game and asks.

Silver Wolf: Meaning?

Elio: They'll reach the end of their story in their own way, alongside our receptacle. While us... we do what we destined to do with them... Gather their allies and fight against the Aeon of Destruction, or rather known as Setsuna's archenemy, the Ruin Author.

Meanwhile on the train, Ghost is lying down to the bed with her face exposed. But also there's something strange about her appearance. She has short white purple hair and has fox ears and a fox's tail.

Y/n: What happened?

Himeko: It would seem like when she interacts with the blade, its soul transfers to her body. We don't know who's soul it is but it seems like she's the chosen one to wield her soul and power.

March 7th: Can I keep watch on her? She looks cute even with the mask off.

Meanwhile, Dan Heng is clutching his head remembering something from a past memory of someone who looks identical to Ghost's features and her voice echoes to his mind. A voice of calling for help.

???: The starskiff won't hold much longer! High Elder, catch us before it fells apart!!

Dan Heng shakes his head and Gaz asks him.

Gaz: Is there a problem, Dan Heng?

Dan Heng: I'll just go back to my room. I need to take a minute.

Dan Heng leaves, making the 141 look confused or even worried like Welt, March and Himeko.

Soap: What... was that?

Y/n: Let me guess... Something from his past?

Welt: Well... It's more of... memory of a battle scar he held on too long.

Himeko: I hope he's alright when we get to our destination.

March is just worried about him and makes her frown as she looked to the foxian Ghost.

March: I really hope she's fine. I never thought that she would glow red when she's meditating...

Y/n think about this through.

Y/n: 'Those are effects of the Trans-Am... yet, it should be activate in actual combat not in a dreamscape... Could it be, she has a soul and memories of someone from the past?'

So many questions have been on his mind as the mysterious travels of his ancestor, Setsuna F. Seiei, left marks of his travels around this Amber Era until eventually reached further into the multiverse.

Only time will tell about his Ancestor's mysterious past travels.

Next Chapter

Chall's Will to Live On

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.4K 11
β˜…-- π™žπ™£ π™©π™π™š π™™π™–π™§π™ π™£π™šπ™¨π™¨, π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š π™žπ™¨ π™‘π™žπ™œπ™π™©. The isolated planet Γ–rΓΆkkΓ©valΓ³ has been corrupted by eternal darkness for decades due t...
9.7K 244 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
66.6K 1.7K 19
Elysia, The Founder and Co-Leader Of Thirteen Flame-Chasers... She is ranked second amongst the thirteen. Her codename is "Ego". For so long, she and...