One fell. One Found.

By in_sanctity

All is happy, life is serene but when you have demons of the worst kind that are just at bay, how can anythin... More

🪔 Welcome! 🪔
Navya Singhania
Ayaan Singh Rajvanshi
🪷Prologue🪷
1. Country Calls
2. Padharo Mhare Des
3. Who are you in such a hurry for?
4. Lost in her
6. Death at first sight
7. Where were you all my life?
8. Dil hai bekarar
9. My Angel
10. Fall for me
11. The First Kiss
12. Heaven to my Hell
13. Welcome to Hell
13.5. Ranveer and Ekantika

5. Robot with emotions

206 11 3
By in_sanctity

————————————————————————

The sun had now completely set and both the brothers were on their way back home. The driver drove past the gates of their Haveli and rushed out to open their doors as they stopped right in front of the main door. Both of them walked in and servants form all sides rushed to take their bags and jackets from them. They served them water.

Ayaan was lying down on the couch but Arjun had other plans. He pulled out his phone and started chatting on the family group, fully knowing that Ayaan had muted it because of their relentless nonsense.

People I tolerate

Arjun: Guys, you know what happened today?
Aryan: Please, not another story of how amazing of a deal you signed today! Main kerele kha loon woh bhi apki stories se better hai.

Arjun removed Aryan from the group
Ritika added Aryan to the group

Arjun: Seriously? Are you even my wife?
Ritika: 💋😋🥰😘
Aryan: Get a room

Ritika removed Aryan from the group

Arjun: Thank you! Now as I was saying that a miracle happened today.

Arjun narrated the entire incident with masala and tadka to spice up the story as well because what is gossip if not manipulated?

Roop: Shut up! Seriously? Ayaan Bhai did that?
Riya: Honestly, I am not surprised. Even the guys in our books are all cold hearted and ' look at me wrong and I'll kill you ' vibes but when it comes to their girl, they are literal candies.

Arjun: What kinda books do you'll read exactly? I need to monitor you'll.
Roop: Bhabhi reads them too. The day you muster the courage to ask her to stop, we'll stop as well. Try, try. Go on.

*silence*

Riya: Checkmate?
Arjun: Touché. Anyway, so bottom line is that our robot has started to show human emotions so we need to tease him. Okay? Clear? See you at the dining table then?
Ritika and 5 others reacted '👍'

Roop: Bhai, is Ayaan Bhai not reading our chats?

Arjun looked up to see Ayaan peacefully sleeping now.

Arjun: He is asleep on the sofa and has muted the group. His loss. Don't tell Aryan this. Let him learn his lesson.
Roop reacted with '🤬'

Roop: I am am reading, asshole. ~ Aryan
Roop: He came to room and took my phone away. I couldn't do anything. ~ Roop
Dadi: Keep the curse words off the chat
Niharika: Wrong group Aryan.
Arjun: Okay, enough everybody! Kitni charcha karte ho. Abhi ke liye bas. Milte hai ek chote se break ke baad. And dads, read the chats once you find your phones.

"Abey, hat na yaha se. Jab dekho yahan aa jata hai." Roop, my sister shrieked when I barged into her room again. Most of the time I have no business. It's just fun to see her annoyed and all riled up. But today, I actually have work. Bhai removed me from the group just because I said the truth. They really need to use their room more. I can't even count the number of times I have caught them in inappropriate positions.

Laaj sharam toh hai hi nahi aur phir galati meri? Kyunki beech corridor toh bohot hi secluded area hai na. Wahan kon hi jaata hai? Bas hum sabke rooms same route mein hai. Actually no, the fault is mine. Mujhe mere room mein udke jaana chahiye tha.

Buffoons, a bunch of them. All of them just like the one in front of me right now.

" Meri hobby nahi hai yahan aana. Bhai removed me from the group so I had to come here. Phone de apna."

She gave me a stink eye and I knew that I would have to resort to alternative and less peaceful methods to get her phone. I started tickling her and snatched the phone from her hand before it could fall on the floor when she fell from the bed and rolled down, laughing. She was wheezing and snorting and sounded like a pig. I frowned while keeping my eyes on the phone. She rubbed her head and arms but I knew she wasn't hurt. She has experience. I've done this quite a lot of times.

"I know I am funny but there is no need for you to laugh like a pig." I said with a smirk while unlocking her phone. She, Riya and I are very close and know practically everything about each other.

She had picked herself up from the floor sand was now staring at me with her arms crossed on her chest and her eyebrows raised in question.

" What?" I asked out of irritation.

" Main gir gayi bed se and you saved the phone? Main zyada pyari hoon ki phone? " She asked like she had a doubt in her mind. Why would I save her? Did she not know me at all?

" Naya kon hai? Tu ya phone? Tu toh purani, tujhe bachake mera kya." I said and returned to reading the chats. Here this headache and there Arjun Bhai. I am literally the only sane person in this family warna inka kya hota? She tackled me to the floor and I did the same to defend my dignity and we continued this until dinner time.

She won...only because I'm a gentleman.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Dinner Table Set-Up (Though a little Indian)

————————————————————————

At the dinner table:

Everyone was seated at the table. Ayaan Bhai's eyes were fixated on his phone so he could not see the sign game the entire family was playing. We were pointing fingers at each other asking the other one to raise the topic and we're trying to stop Roop and Riya from laughing.

" Aap sabko ko jo puchna hai, puch lo. This game is getting boring now. You'll have been pointing fingers at each other since the last 10 minutes." Ayaan Bhai said not even lifting his gaze from his phone simultaneously munching on his papad.

All of us went silent and the only sound echoing the huge room was his papad. It was in the spotlight.

" So, how was office today, Ayaan?" Mom finally broke the silence.

"Good." Was the only reply Ayaan Bhai gave, still distracted. What is he doing?

" Good? Not very good?" Asked Bhabhi inquisitively. Stop beating around the bush and get to the point.

" Arre, of course very good. She heard the best song today. He liked it so much that he stopped breathing for a minute. Right, Ayaan? " Said Arjun Bhai enthusiastically. Now we're getting somewhere.

He just hummed in response and this was now greeting on my nerves. I don't think he's even listening to us otherwise he would never have agreed.

I snatched the phone out of his hand and saw an Instagram profile open. It was a girl's. I knew her. Navya?

" Bhai, the girl, that you are talking about is her name by any chance Navya Singhania?" I asked stressing in my memory. I got the name right, right.

This finally got Ayaan Bhai's attention and my goodness. I have never seen him look so eager to know something. His eyes were twinkling with happiness and glimmering with curiosity.

"Hold up. How do you know which girl?" I realised that revealed that Arjun Bhai has already told us. He understood that too and looked at Bhai and shook his head in disappointment but, sannu ki?

"Yes, but how do you know?" Asked Arjun Bhai.

" One, because while we were talking, our dear Bhaiya was stalking her." I flipped his phone to show the entire family her profile. The youngsters started hooting whereas the oldies smiled and suddenly, the floor seemed liked a very interesting thing for Ayaan Bhai to stare at. God! Is he a teenager? He should've come to me, the love guru for advice.

" And two, because we were in the same grade. In fact, I had taken her best friend to our grade 10 farewell. It was such a nice day. She is very pretty and sweet and clearly out of Bhai's league. I clearly remember that day she and I got along very well. I even danced with her for sometime. In fact, I clearly remember the date as well, 24th Octob-"

Arjun Bhai interrupted me in the middle of my ramble.

"Bas!" He said. My usual jokester of a brother said in a deadly tone and my smile disappeared. I realised my mistake. I apologetically looked at everyone and they gave me a reassuring nod. I finally looked at Ayaan Bhai. He was lost in his thoughts but his eyes spoke for him regardless. He was hurt. The only time he actually gives an actual reaction is when anybody talks about that day.

That dreadful day that snatched him away from himself and from us.

24th October...

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 50K 34
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
207K 16K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
275K 32.8K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
700K 72.7K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...