Biters | ʲʲᵏ

By PolarBearSnickers

ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ | »» sʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs | ___ 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀[s] - 𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒 / 10 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠... More

Information for Stories
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22

1.18

5 1 0
By PolarBearSnickers

'D-Dᴀʏ'

Present Day
January 18, 2023

"Cleo - uh, hey." he rubbed the back of his neck, his voice groggy from his nap. "Hi," she whispered, "can I come in, we need to talk." he nodded and stepped aside to let her in.

He closed the door slowly.

"So, uh, what brings you to my room?" Jungkook asks nervously as he walks to his bed with his eyes looking at the floor. Cleo fiddled with her fingers as she walked in to stand and lean against the small dresser. "Well...I wanted to talk..because I don't...uh...don't want to leave on bad terms." she sat in the chair and sat up straight.

"We're on bad terms?" Jungkook asked with fake confusion as he sat on the edge of his bed, watching her every movement. He wouldn't call it 'bad terms' per se, but it wasn't like it was a few days ago where both held a smile and laughed while listening to Seokjin tell jokes.

There was tension and you could cut it with a knife.

She nodded, "You yelled at me about leaving, Jungkook. I understand that we grew close— really close-" he scowled slightly.

"Really close? Cleo, we dry-humped...more than once, I've told you things I've only told Yoongi. I see you as one of my best friends and yeah, I grew attached and now you're leaving to go back. So forgive me for not being happy about you leaving." Jungkook stood up with vigor. She stared at him wide eyed.

"And I don't regret any of our time together, but I have to go, it's where I belong." she told him as they stood with inches between them.

"You belong here with us, plain and simple." he took a step closer.

She sighed and he just stared at her, his gaze turned soft and inviting, "who's sebastian?" he asked worriedly, his voice was soft as if he was saddened.

She smiled widely and her eyes showed it, "my dog."

He laughed and she glared at him, "what? What's so funny?" she snapped a little crossing her arms over her chest.

"I thought it was another guy or something, sorry." he smiled a bunny smile and her heart melted at the sight. "If it was a guy I wouldn't have done the things I've done with you, let alone Tyler, JK. I'm not a cheater or whatever." he raised an eyebrow.

"JK?" he quires taking another step closer to the now pouty 5'6 woman who has his heart racing with everything she does.

"Mhm, I just thought of it. I mean, you did say you saw me as a friend and so I tho-" her eyes widened when she felt soft lips against hers.

Jungkook held her waist pulling her lower half closer to his, her back arched. She squealed at the contact but soon found herself returning the kiss. Jungkook smiled in between before deepening the kiss by licking her lip and forcing his way inside.

She moaned into the kiss when he nipped her lip, licking it afterwards. Jungkook squeezed her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into her as one hand went into his hair, a small tug making him groan into her mouth.

Pulling away but not apart, Jungkook pressed his forehead to hers as he tried to catch his breath, his eyes closed. She bit her lip, her eyes closed as she inhaled and exhaled heavily, her hands now rested on his shoulders.

"Woah." she whispered with a small chuckle, Jungkook squeezed her waist smiling, "yeah, woah," he pecked her lips quickly. "Do you have to go?" he asked through short breaths.

"Sebastian is waiting for me Jungkook, I can't leave him there. Everything I have left is there and if you remember I have a hard time letting things go." he nodded hesitantly.

"Well...if you remember what I said, then you'd know I too have a problem of 'letting go'." she smiled and nodded.

Jungkook slid his hands to her back to pull her in for a hug and rested his head on her shoulders, "it's just gonna be hard and difficult for me— all of us, to have to get used to you not being here anymore."

"You'll survive." she kissed the side of his lips. "Well...since you're leaving me and we might not get to see each other ever again...do you think we should take the next level?" he asked, now looking her in the eyes.

Her eyes widened and she bit her lip to hide her smile. "You mean-"

"You...blocked door and me in between your legs." he smirked and she giggled. "Are you sure?" he nodded, "only if you are."

She nodded shyly. She didn't know why she felt nervous, she wasn't a virgin and hadn't been for the past eight months of the apocalypse. But the way that Jungkook carries himself, especially around her, makes her nervous and shy and anxious. Afraid that she might mess up, might not be enough.

Jungkook smiled, "then jump for me, baby." and without hesitation she jumped, wrapping her limbs around the tall black-haired man holding her close.

She squealed when he gripped her ass, a little squeeze and bright red on his ears. He walked to his assigned hospital bed and gently laid her down as he stood straight, pulling his shirt above his head.

She's seen him shirtless before— never naked, but every time she sees his abs she can't help but gawk and stare. She was mesmerized.

He walked to the small table with drawers and pulled out the condom Jimin found the first time they went to the west wing, a couple months back.

He turned around, nervous. What if she thinks this was his plan all along, I mean why else have a condom?

"You were prepared?" she questioned but when Jungkook looked at her, she wasn't wearing her shirt. Or bra and was laying on her back watching him with her arms over her chest.

He blushed, biting his lip as he strode closer to her. He shrugged, "Jimin found it, are you okay?" he checked just in case she changed her mind but she nodded.

He climbed on his bed, spreading her legs and laying down on top of her. "Good. I want you to be comfortable." he pecked her lips.

"I want this to be memorable." he pecked her neck then her collarbone.

"I want to take my time in cherishing you," he pecked her nose and stared into her eyes with his big doe ones, "at first." he smirked.

She looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, "at first?" she questioned and he nodded giving her a mischievous grin. "Yes, at first. Then I'm gonna fuck the good girl out of you."

She laughed wrapping her arms around his neck as he went for her neck with licks, nips, kisses and bites. "Who said I was a good girl?" she teased and he growled into her neck, thrusting into her.

"Fuck, take your pants off." he sat up and helped her unbuckle her jeans. He pulled them down and tossed them to the side, quickly doing the same to her underwear. He looked down at her, admiring her but she was feeling self-conscious.

She tried to cover her womanhood but Jungkook quickly grabbed her hands, "don't. I'm admiring." he licked his lips. "Fuck I can't wait." he began to unbuckle his belt while he stared at her, his eyes filled with lust and warmth.

With his jeans off he tore the condom wrapper with his teeth and pulled it down his cock, his eyes never leaving hers. Her eyes were glued to his shaft, never having seen it before.

He hovered over her, one hand gripping his throbbing cock while the other was on the bed by her head. He looked down at where their parts connect, rubbing the head against her clit until it became wet then produced some saliva and allowed it to drip down to her core and then slowly slid himself in, her pussy gripping him. He groaned and she moaned at the feeling both were giving each other.

"Fuck." is the only word he can say, her mouth opened as he stretched her out. He went deep until his cock was buried inside her and didn't move so she could get adjusted. It's been a few months since her last sexual encounter so she was nervous to say the least.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his breathing already labored at the feeling he hasn't felt in so long. She nodded and gave him the okay, he started slow as he locked his eyes on hers so he could watch her expressions. Her expressions only turned him on more, his groans following.

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby."

| 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥 - 20 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 |

| 𝗧𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿 |

He walked up to Jimin and tapped his shoulder, "have you seen Cleo?" with his hands in his pockets, Tyler looked down at Jimin as he read a book he found.

Jimin looked up from his book and when he saw the tall man before him, he smirked, "Jungkook's room." he spoke casually. Tyler tried his hardest to hide his jealousy, "thank you." he said with a struggle, walking away.

He walked the hallways, glancing every now and then into the rooms. Yoongi in one, asleep. Hoseok practicing dance moves for exercise.

RM and Taehyung in one playing a board game. While Jin was in what they turned into an 'office' checking all supplies and cleaning the weapons they do have.

Tyler was inching closer to Jungkook's room and he could already hear noises. Lewd and loud noises and he felt jealousy rise. A heat in his body flamed brighter than anything before.

"Right there." Cleo moaned as Jungkook thrusted his cock into her pussy, lewd sounds as he did so. He looked down at his member entering and exiting her, he was covered with her juices and he growled.

"Baby." he moaned in a growl lifting her legs onto his shoulders.

Tyler could hear everything and he clenched his fists. He heard footsteps and when he turned around he saw Taehyung with a smug look on his face.

"Hey, man!" Taehyung said with a cocky tone. Taehyung has found a new hobby in messing with Tyler, a short tempered boy who follows Cleo like a lost puppy. He didn't hate him or anything, he just found it fun to mess with him. See him get worked up a little, especially when it involved Cleo.

"Hi." Tyler replied through clenched teeth. Taehyung got closer and heard everything Tyler was hearing.

"You feel so good, baby, fuck." Jungkook thrusted and halted a few times, his hip flushed against her, his balls pressed to her ass.

"You feel so go- ahh!" Cleo grabbed his biceps, moaning as her eyes rolled back and her back arched. Jungkook pulled out to run his cock against her folds, slapping it against her wet folds, then thrusting hard back into her. She gasped, a growl from Jungkook soon followed, "take it baby, take my cock like a good girl." Jungkook growled in her ear, nipping her earlobe.

"Oh god!"

She moaned, her orgasm hitting for a second time as she squirted on Jungkook. "Shit, baby, again." he chuckled, she blushed while biting her lip before locking lips deeply with him as he continued to thrust in her. His second time coming into the condom, one more and he's done.

"Well, looks like Cleo decided to get one in before our ever so sad departure." Taehyung rested his hand on Tyler's shoulder. Tyler scowled as he stared at the door trying to shrug the older man off, "shut up." Taehyung only laughed.

"Chill out, man, she's not your girlfriend. But hey, while I'm here I just wanted to let you know I'll miss you guys." Tyler looked at Taehyung shocked.

"What?"

"Yea," Taehyung nodded looking at the door, "her more than you but all the same." he laughed again and started walking away. "You shouldn't eavesdrop, Tyler-"

"Oh, fuck, right there!" Cleo whined, her fingers dragging along Jungkook's back. "Right there? Yeah, you like that baby— fuck." Jungkook hit her g-spot on repeat, bringing his head down to suck on her areola, his tongue swirling on her nipple.

"....you'll never get the image out of your head of Jungkook fucking 'your girl'." Taehyung shouted as he turned a corner.

Tyler sighed. He couldn't wait to leave this place, no sly remarks, no Taehyung messing with him for no reason. No one to tell him what to do. No one looking at him weird.

No more Jungkook.

He walked away before he could barge in to pull Jungkook off of her. Off of the girl he's had a crush on for years.

He walked back to his room and looked around, his hospital bed made neatly as if it mattered anymore as he thought of what their lives were like pre-biters, pre-life gone to shit and most importantly for him pre-bangtan, pre-Jeon Jungkook.

The first day he saw her, he liked her. The first time he spoke to her, he liked her. The first time they hung out, he liked her. Finding out that they'd be going to the same college together, he was overjoyed.

First time having sex with her, he loved her. His love and protectiveness sky rocketed. Whenever she needed someone, he was the first person she'd run to. Every time. He bought her feminine products when it was that time of the month.

It's always been him and her, always. He calls it protectiveness others might call it possession and possibly obsession. From the looks he gives to the other members who he sees as 'getting too close for comfort' to the constancy of wanting her with him 24/7.

The guys see it, Jungkook sees, heck, his friends from college saw it but not Cleo and most certainly not Tyler himself.

He sees her as his future wife while she sees him as her best friend with benefits that she loves but not in that way. Has she told him this? Yes, absolutely, on more than one occasion. But that doesn't mean it registers in his brain. Doesn't mean he accepts the harsh truth thrown in his face respectfully.

He can't.

He's in love and blinded by it for Cleo.

He would do anything to keep her for himself, no matter who gets in the way.

| 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 |

5:45 am - Departure Day

Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi were the first to wake up. Seokjin taking a peek outside his window, he could see the sun beginning its slow ascent to rise. As he stares outside he sees a few stragglers, biters, roaming outside.

He stretches and heads to the 'office' to make sure all bags are set and stocked with the necessities along with making sure the weapons and ammo are checked and stocked.

Yoongi wakes up next, puffy face as he gets dressed and heads to Taehyung's room to wake up the younger member, then proceeds to wake up everyone else.

Namjoon wakes up last to immediately get dressed and head to the desk known as the reception desk to get the maps and check to make sure their route is okay. He's nervous for sure. So many 'what if's' swarm through his brain at the journey he's about to embark.

What if they don't make it?

What if they get separated?

What if someone dies?

What if the majority of them die?

What if they're swarmed and have to take another route that takes longer?

What if?

Sighing, he rubbed his face and went to the 'office' to give Seokjin the maps to put in each backpack for each member, Cleo and even Tyler.
"Here you go, hyung." Namjoon says handing Seokjin the maps and looking over the desk full of backpacks and weapons with the ammo. "Ah, thank you." Seokjin said distantly.

"You okay, hyung? You've been distant lately." Namjoon observed his older brother's movements, Seokjin sighed as he took a seat in the desk chair.

Leaning his head back to look at the ceiling, Seokjin bit his lip as his eyes watered. "Ah, it's nothing just... thinking of her and how I wish I could've gotten longer time with her." Namjoon pursed his lip fully aware of who he was talking about.

"I know, hyung, I know. She's in a better place now, maybe." Namjoon said trying to ease his hyung's broken heart. "I hope it wasn't as bad as what we've seen. I can't even imagine her going through that and knowing her bitch of a mother— I just hope she didn't go in a disgustingly brutal manner." Seokjin rubbed his forehead, elbows on his knees.

Namjoon heard Seokjin sniffle and saw him quickly wipe his nose then his hands on his pants, standing up abruptly. "Okay, let's go. We need to get them back home."

Namjoon was going to say something but Seokjin already left the room with four of the backpacks. Sighing to himself, Namjoon grabbed the other five.

| 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮 |

6 am - Departure Day

"Is everyone here and ready?" Namjoon asked as he puts the backpack on while watching his group go through their bags for inventory. He heard 'yes's' and nodded in acknowledgment. He sighed and stood straight looking at his group looking back at him, waiting for instructions.

He motioned with his head to the main door of the wing and the rest followed. Yoongi and Jimin walk with Cleo in between, Taehyung and Tyler side by side, and Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook walk together with Namjoon leading.

Taking the bar out from the door, Namjoon slowly opened one of the doors to peek out into the hallway for any biter stragglers only to see a dark hallway. He closed the door, took his backpack off and grabbed his flashlight, zipping his bag back up. "Get your flashlights ready, it's pretty dark out there. You all have your knives?" everyone did as they were told and turned on their flashlights just as Namjoon reopened the big door.

Namjoon whispered low enough the group could hear as they began to exit the wing.

"Bon voyage."

×××

A/N:

~ 𝒫ℴ𝓁𝒶𝓇ℬℯ𝒶𝓇𝒮𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓀ℯ𝓇𝓈🤘🕊️🖤
~ vote
~ comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 542 34
" 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭...
15.6K 1.6K 36
𝐴 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦...
188K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...
34.2K 1.2K 35
◉⁠‿⁠◉ ( COMPLETED ) ◉⁠‿⁠◉ 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝...