Mr.Sazuki (Omori x Mafia Male...

By Uzamaki-nii-chan

"Oh God... James... what are you doing here?" Asked my mother as she stared at me, as Mari, and her friends s... More

Chapter 1: Family huh?
Chapter 2: Catching Up and Business
Chapter 3: Moving In.

Jason Sazuki Bio

61 0 0
By Uzamaki-nii-chan

Jason Sazuki, youngest executive to the Port Mafia besides his teacher has decided to come home after a few years of not receiving letters from his family after 4 years.
Age: 15 (flashback age will be 11.)
Occupation: Executive to the Port Mafia, assassin, business owner.
Nicknames: The Demon Child, Boss, Jayjay, The One Eyed Reaper.
Looks:

(No piercings.)

(Body Type.)

(Suits.)

Weapons:

(On him at all times.)

(Stays in Impala.)

Vehicle:

Attitude: Cold, aggressive, can be loving towards his older sister and older brother, untrusting, calculating, carries himself well, always on edge, never drops his guard.
Likes: His older sister, his older brother, can barely stand his mother, on the fence with his old friends, his jobs, his teacher, cigarettes, alcohol.
Dislikes: His Father, Hero's and Mari's speeches, the Hooligans, running out of cigarettes, when people say Sunny won't wake up, his boss, arrogant people, oblivious people, ignorant people, himself.
Love interest: Aubrey

(Yes this will have slight BSD references so you guys know.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 76 20
Two months have passed since Sunny moved to the city with his mother. Things have been going well. He started attending school again, going to therap...
23.5K 561 34
This is a suntan story :DDDD bc we need to have more of those TW for suicide and self-harm topics be warned Sunny is not surprised after his friends...
56 6 7
A world of his own, trapped in his own mind. its been 4 years since Sunny almost became a murderer. hiding in his own home hasn't made his life any b...
9.3K 200 29
Name inspired by 0neiric with his Omori animation called RABBIT. A Sunburn angst with some sad parts first before the fluff. I hope you enjoy! Aubre...