NO to YES

Galing kay authordahlia

♡♡ Advika Goyal, a young, modern but simple, beautiful and self-motivated girl. Belongs to a middle class fam... Higit pa

Author's Note
Character 1
Character 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Note/Announcement:

Chapter 4

74 6 3
Galing kay authordahlia

Advika's POV:

It's 9 in the morning and today the family of boy side will come with the proposal on brunch. There is too much hustle bustle in the house.

Mom making all of us work either it is papa or Kapil Bhai.

It's 11 in the morning right now and we all are sitting in the living room.

Suddenly papa get the call from the family and it will take more 10-15 minutes.

They are saying it from last half and hour and now it's annoying.

'Oye jaldi irritate hone vali ladki chup kr.
Itni jldi irritate hoyegi to tera ghar kaise basega'. Said my subconscious. '

'Ohh shut up. Tujhe harr jagh bolna jaruri hai kya or haan jo mujhe chahega vo aise hi m change nhi krne vali kabhi bhi khud ko kisi or ke liye.'

'Ye real life hai teri fictional nahi jahan tujhe 6ft tall and etc. type boy milega.'

'Shh.. chup kr bs bhot ho gya m apne fictions ke baare me kuch nhi sunungi.'

Time skip:

It's been almost one hour when they arrived.

The boy is good like...

He's good, educated, respected and...

I like him for Chitra Di.

'Tujhse kisi ne pucha?' said my subconscious.

'Aaj jyada nhi ho rha tera?'

They both are not in the living room right now because my dearest family wants them to talk to each other alone.

Like seriously alone.

Usne kuch kiya to?

Di ke saath batamiji kari to?

'Ohh please Advika apne overthinker mind ko thoda stopage de.'

I stand up and said "Main Di ko bulakr aati hu."

"Yeah beta sure" said mumma.

I went to upstairs in the room of Chitra Di to call her downstairs.

Author's POV:

When Advika gone upstairs then Mrs. Sunita Agrawal said "I want to talk to you all about something. Can I?".

Hesitatingly Mrs. Amrita Goyal said "Sure".

Because she's thinking that they must have to talk about dowry.

(Guys, your author is against dowry.)

Sunita said "Main baat ko ghumakr nahi kahungi sidha mudde pr aati hu..." she took a pause and again said "I like Chitra so much for my Abhi and I really want her to be my daughter in law. But all depends on the decision of Chitra and Abhi. Also as much as I like Chitra...." She paused for some seconds and then again said.

"I also like Advika so much and I want her for my younger son, for my Aarush. Aap ye log mt sochna ki agar aap is baat ke liye haan nahi krenge to hum rishta tod denge lekin aisa kuch nahi hai"

"If you all agree with both the proposal then I want both of the marriage soon. I really wish you all will agree for this."

Viraj and Amrita both looked each other with shock.

Amrita said "We need sometime to think about this".

Sunita said "Okay".

Meanwhile when Advika went inside Chitra's room...

Advika's POV:

When I went inside the room I saw that they both are talking with each other.

But Chitra Di's hand is in Mr. Agrawal's hand.

"Ahem ahem...".

They looked at me and di instantly left his hand and asked "What happened Advika?"

"Umm..." Taking a pause I said "Vo sab aapko niche bula rahe hai".

Saying that I left hurriedly and thinking 'Ohh what the hell?'
'From when Chitra Di like seriously Chitra Di became so comfortable with someone whom she met sometime ago.'

'Oh leave that yrr. Advika leave that. It's none of your business.' Said my subconscious.

When I came back mom asked me "Where is she?"

"Mom she is coming". I said.

Mom nodded and continued her talk with Aunty.

After few minutes Chitra Di and Mr. Agrawal came.

Sunita Aunty asked them "So, what's the decision?".

They both looked each other and then nodded together.

I squealed happily and hugged her and said "Finally".

Everyone is hugging and congratulating each other. They made eat sweets to each other as well.

"Now we have to fix the engagement date first." Said Sunita Aunty.

"Yes. I'll call the Panditji to fix the date. Meanwhile why not we'll all eat something first. Tb tk Panditji bhi aa jayenge." Said mom.

Nodding everyone went towards dining area.

When we all finished eating our brunch and going towards living area. We saw Panditji coming.

Mom tell Chitra Di and me to make Chai for everyone.

I was just like 'Why mom, why? why always me?'

I was making chai and arranging some snacks also.

After making chai and arranging it in a tray I came to living room to see that Pandit ji is finding suitable date for the engagement first and someone is here.

'Who is this man?'

'Why he's eyeing me up to down?'

'Fucking bastard. Mere ghar me aakr mujhe aise dekh raha hai.'

'Advika chup ho ja vrna agr mumma ko pta chal gya na tu aise gaali de rahi h kasam se bhot maar khayegi tu.' Said my subconscious.

I rolled my eyes.

I and Di offered Chai to everyone then I got to know that he's the younger brother of jiju.

'Jiju ka bhai hai iska mtlb ye thodi na hai ki ye unki saali ko aise dekhega.'

'Pehle tu mujhe bol rhi thi kitna bolegi aaj ab tu dekh khud ko'

'Side eye'

After sometime Panditji said "25 October ka din engagement ke liye acha hai nahi to fir agle saal ka hi acha muhrat hai."

Jiju said "Nooo... 25th will be good."

Everyone laughed on this while Di shyly smiled.

After sometime they all are all set to left but before that Sunita Aunty said something to mumma and making sure no one will listen.

Mom nodded at that.

After they all left. I went towards the couch and sit with a thud sound.

Mom said mockingly "Dekhna ise aisa to koi kaam kiya nahi hai isne jisse ye itna thakk gai. Nautanki."

Ignoring all of them I sit silently and I don't know when I slept.

Meanwhile...

Author's POV:

Viraj and Amrita both went towards their room.

Amrita said "Ladka acha hai or pariwar bhi. Chitra khush rahegi vahan."

"Sahi kaha aapne ache hai sb". Said Viraj.

After sometime again Amrita said.

"To kya socha aapne?"

"Kis baare me?" said Viraj.

"Advika ke rishte ke..."

.
.
.

To be continued...

________________________________________

Thankyou readers for reading. Hope you like the story.

Feel free to find any mistake.

Stay tuned. Take care and love yourself 💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.7K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
4.5M 360K 56
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
236K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
286K 17.7K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...