PokeTrix || Ben 10 Story

By UnmatchedPictures

Kamari Davis is the best friend and big brother figure of Ben Tennyson, he's there when they go on their trip... More

Bio
1x1: And Then There Where 10
1x2: Washington B.C.
1x4: Permanent Retirement
1x5: Hunted
1x6: Last Laugh
1x7: Kevin 11
1x8: Tourist Trap
1x9: The Alliance
1x10: Lucky Girl
1x11: A Small Problem
1x12: Side Effects
1x13: Secrets/S1 Finale

1x3: The Krakken

490 9 1
By UnmatchedPictures

A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed.

Ben: Cannonball!

He Jumps into the lake, making a large splash.
Ben pops up back to the surface.

Ben: (Imitating a sports commentator.) "Judges score... yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! (Imitates crowd woo-ing.) The crowd loves him!"

Gwen: (Watching, unimpressed from the end of a pier, with a shining torch on hand.) "A perfect dweeb" is more like it.

Ben: Come on, dive in!

Gwen: ...Please! Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering around in there.

Gwen shines a torch around the lake's surface to illustrate her point, landing the torch on Ben.

Gwen: I rest my case.

?: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

A head plops out of the water.

Squirtle: She got yo ass there bro.

Ben: What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?

Ben splashes the water from the lake onto Gwen.

Gwen: (Gasps.) Knock it off midget!

Gwen walks away back to the Rust Bucket, but as she does Ben begins to violently splash around in the water.

Ben: Hey! (Coughing.) What's -- Happen--? (Getting sucked under the surface.)

Gwen: Very funny Ben... I'm not falling for it. (Walking back over to shine a light on where Ben went under.) ...Ben? Mari can you check on him!

Squirtle: Gimme a second.

Squirtle swims down toward Ben only seeing him transform into Four Arms and motion for Kamari to shut up.

The water bubbles and a giant green swamp-creature lurches out of it towards Gwen, growling at her.

Gwen screams in fright, falling over and dropping the torch, which rolls on the ground to shine on the creature, revealing it to be Ben's Four Arms transformation covered in seaweed.

Gwen: (Annoyed.) Ben?

Four Arms: You should have seen the look on your face! (Chuckling.) Ah, priceless!

Squirtle Leaps out and glows turning back into Kamari.

Gwen: (Getting up to go back to the RV.) You are so busted when I tell Grandpa!

Four Arms: (Laughing to himself as he takes the seaweed off.) I can't believe she fell for it! A monster in the lake! How dumb can you be?

Kamari rolls his eyes and walks into the RV, The water bubbles and splashes behind Ben, causing him to turn and see a gigantic silhouette of a monster rising out of the water behind him, shocking him greatly!

Four Arms looks up towards the monstrous silhouette lurching above him. A tendril from the figure shoots out at him, grabbing and launching him across the lake.

Ben pops back out of the water and looks around him for the monster. As he does, something latches onto him and drags him under. While underwater Ben gets a look at the monster's giant eye.

Ben gasps and manages to break free of the tendrils to get back to the surface and the Rust Bucket.

Four Arms: (Bursting into the Rust Bucket waking Max, Kamari, and Gwen, out of breath.) I was just attacked by a giant lake monster!

Gwen: (Lazily throws pillow at Ben's face.) Hello? Current events? You already got me with that one.

Four Arms: But I'm not kidding this time!

Max: Come on champ, joke's over.

Four Arms: ...But I--

Max: Get some sleep, remember we have an early day tomorrow for our fishing trip.

Ben times out, transforming back into his human form, lying starfish-positioned on the ground.
Ben, Kamari, Gwen, and Max walk along the coast, Max with a fishing rod in hand.

Ben: No, really! It was humongous with these red glowing eyes--!

Max: I'm sure it was just some kind of big fish, that's all.

Gwen: Yeah, so give the mega-fish story a rest, will you "Captain Dweeb"?

Ben wonders ahead, coming across a bucket of wriggling worms.

Gwen: (Ben shoves a handful of worms up to Gwen's face.) Ah!

Ben: Breakfast?

Gwen: Eugh- Ben, gross... What's with the bucket of slimies?

Max: Bait.

Gwen: Yeah- Well, I think I'm gonna pass on the fishing thing, I'll stay here and catch some sun instead!

Max: Okay, but you don't know what you're missing!

Gwen: I'm pretty sure I do...

Max: (Turning to greet the man in the boat beside them.) Captain Shaw?

Shaw: Who wants to know?

Max: I'm Max Tennyson, and this is my grandson, Ben. (Ben waves.) And His Friend Kamari, (Kamari puts up two fingers.) We chartered your boat today for a fishing trip.

Shaw: Well what're you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Get aboard, I ain't got all day.

Ben excitedly moves to get on the boat, though Max seems concerned. The ship sets off, down the lake.bThe ship sails slowly.

Max: Anything... interesting out there to catch today?

Shaw: More than you can imagine... (Seeing Ben, with his head over the end of the boat.) Looks like your boy's using his breakfast as chum.

Max: Ben? You feeling okay?

Ben: Yeah, I'm just keeping an eye out for the lake monster. That thing's not taking me by surprise this time!

Seeing a monstrous silhouette in the water and gasping.

Ben: There it is! (The silhouette becomes clear as it passes, revealing just a collection of brambles and rubbish.) Oh, my bad.

Max: Now, Ben. This is a fishing trip, not a monster hunt.

Shaw: It's called 'the Krakken'.

Kamari: You know about it?

Shaw: It's my business to know about it.

He Hands Ben a photo reminiscent of the 'Loch Ness Monster' photo.

Shaw: I've been on its tail for years. Folks say my rudder's not right.

Kamari: Why doesn't that surprise me?

Max chuckles.

Shaw: Sightings go back hundreds of years, on this very lake. Some say it's a myth... not me! I could take you to a spot where I personally laid eyes upon the beast. That is, if you've got the stomach for some real adventure!

Ben looks up to a reluctant Max expectingly and smiling.

Max: I guess so...

Ben: Alright!

Shaw: Sonar, high-def video setup, ultrasound. I got it all. And I will find it. Mark my words, it can't hide forever.

Max: (Taking Ben aside.) Ben, I don't want you to put too much stock in what mister Shaw says. I don't think he has both oars in the water, if you know what I mean.

Ben: Why? Just because he saw the Krakken too?

Ben walks away in a huff, with Max saddened.
The ship floats by, Shaw at the helm paying attention to the sonar, as he comes up against a blockage of buoys and tape.

Shaw: (Reading the tape.) "Do not enter"? What's going on?

Kamari: Looks official. Maybe we should turn back!

Shaw: Nonsense, this is my lake and I'll go where ever I--

Distant Voice: Fishing boat! Stop where you are. (Greeting Shaw and the crew friendlily, and pulling up alongside their boat.) I am Jonah Melville, the founder of 'Friends of Fish", we've closed this section of the lake for an environmental study. You'll have to turn your boat around.

Shaw: (Using a confrontational tone to Jonah and the other crew.) 'Suppose you make me, fish-hugger?

Max: Well, since I chartered the boat for the day, I believe I'm in charge. Isn't that right, Captain?

Captain Shaw grumbles and reluctantly makes his way up the boat.

Ben: But-- what about the Krakken?

Jonah: (Chuckling to himself.) The Krakken? Not that old fish story? Look, I'm a marine biologist. Anyone who tells you they've seen a monster in this lake, is casting without a hook.

Shaw's boat travels back to the docks, trailing behind the 'Friends of Fish' boat. The ship's sonar pings, alerting Shaw.

Shaw: The sonar! We've found something!

Ben: (Seeing a shark-like fin pop to the surface of the water.) Or something's found us! Look!

Shaw walks out and sees the fin dip below the water.'

Shaw: 'The Krakken'!

The fin passes under Shaw's boat, revealing its true size, and rocking the boat.

Shaw: (Panicked.) It's heading for the docks!

Kamari & Ben & Max: (In unison.) Gwen!

The Krakken's fin rushing towards the docks at a high speed, unbeknownst to Gwen, sitting at the end of the pier rocking her feet.

Gwen: Ah finally a little sun, and with my big-mouth cousin nowhere in sight, I can just lay back and relax...

The Krakken rushes towards land and Captain Shaw tries to warn the dock-goers by ringing the ship's bell.

Gwen: How many times does that doofus think I'm gonna fall for this?

The Krakken rears out of the water, slumping back down and crushing the pier to pieces, sending the people standing on it into the water. Gwen pops back up to the surface and gasps.

You were saying?

Gwen: That's not Ben.

Shaw: I told ya!-- It's real! The Krakken lives!

Max: Sail now, gloat later. (To Kamari and Ben.) Someone's got to rescue those people.

Kamari and Ben run and leap off the side of the boat into the water. Priming the watches to transform.

Ben: Ripjaws to the rescue.

Kamari: Come at me Squirtle!

Kamari and Ben dips below the surface and transform with a green, then white and red flash.

XLR8: I said Ripjaws, not XLR8 stupid watch!

Kamari comes up as:

Serperior: Oh what the shit biscuit!

The Krakken dives, heading towards Gwen and the other civilians trapped in the water.

XLR8: Here goes nothing...

Ben runs on the water's surface, almost slipping while Serperior manages to swim, reaching the people in trouble, Serperior snatching Gwen out of the way of the Krakken and to land.

Serperior: You okay?

Gwen: (Coughing water.) I think so, thanks for the save.

Ben splashes mud on Gwen as he takes off towards the Krakken alongside Serperior.

Gwen: Hey! You did that on purpose!

Kamari and Ben rush and take the other people in need back to land with Gwen.

Jonah: Get us out of here!

Jonah's crewmate, 'Duane' sails the boat away, with the Krakken taking notice and going after it, rearing up against it and rocking the boat greatly.

Jonah: Whoa!

The Krakken rushes towards it again, but is stopped by XLR8 creating a water tornado on the surface, scaring it back.

Serperior well does this:

Ben jumps onto the boat. The Krakken swims to the front of the boat and tries to grab a crate off of it using its front tendrils.

Jonah: No you don't!

Jonah leaps, hanging onto the crate to stop it from being taken. Ben decides to help by grabbing the Krakken's tendril and dragging it backwards to prevent the crate from being moved. The monster knocks Ben backwards and tries again to get the box, but Serperior's vines reach The Krakken striking it hard, the Krakken reals backwards roaring and retreats.

Jonah: Thanks for the hand!

Serperior swims over to XLR8.

XLR8: (Hissing, and pealing back his mask.) What's so important in that crate-- that you'd risk your life for it?

Jonah: Um... Our lunch!

Great save Jonah-

Serperior: You almost got munched for a few sandwiches?!

The Krakken jumps out the water and grabs the crate while they're talking, bringing it back into the water before it can be stopped. As it does, Ben's timer starts ticking red then shortly after Kamari's.

XLR8: Uh oh. Sorry, gotta run.

Serperior and Ben leap off swimming/running towards Shaw's ship.

XLR8: Almost there... I think I'm gonna- aah!

Ben times out, transforming back into a human, still moving with XLR8's momentum and getting skidded across the water's surface like a stone, landing right behind the ship, Serperior swims but his symbol flashes returning him to Kamari, and both getting spotted by Max.

Ben: - make it.

Max: Man overboard! Shaw, Kamari and Ben are overboard! Bring the boat around!

Shaw: Next time you're in my sights, you won't be so lucky...

Campers and dock-goers are all packing up and leaving as it gets dark. Ben, Kamari, Gwen, and Max sit by a campfire, Ben and Kamari drying off.

Ben: See, I told you so. That was the same thing that tried to munch me last night. Captain Shaw and I were right.

Max: Just because he was right about the Krakken doesn't mean I was wrong about him. I want you to stay away from that guy. He's trouble.

Ben: You're just being stubborn.

Kamari: Yeah, don't you hate people like that?

Max: We'll leave this to the experts Ben, like those 'Friends of Fish' guys.

Ben: Experts? Who better to snag a lake-monster than the guys with the monster-busters on their wrists.

Max: I'm afraid this is just gonna have to be the one that got away, son.

Shaw: ...low-down no good fish kissers!

Ben: Captain Shaw, what is it?

Shaw: The nerve of those 'enviro-punks'! They shut down the entire lake! Nobody tells me where to sail, and nobody's gonna keep me away from reeling in the catch of the century. Nobody.

A ship sails across the lake, while the Rust Bucket sits nearby the pier. Gwen knocks at the bathroom door.

Gwen: Come on Ben! What did you do-- fall in?

Max opens the door to reveal Ben not there.

Kamari: Damn it Ben!

He runs out of the RV, he leaps into the water and leaps up in the form of Squirtle as he swims over to the boat. Capt. Shaw sails the boat, but hears cluttering behind him coming from under a tarp.

Shaw: Hey! No stowaways on my boat, even if you are only a filthy rat!

Uncovers the tarp to reveal Ben sitting there.

Ben: Um? First mate Tennyson reporting for duty... sir?

Shaw: She's probably been chased deep by our 'fishy friends'. Only one way to flush her out... with a little live bait.

Ben: Maybe I should go with you? Y'know, just in case?

Shaw: No need. I've got my dive body right here. (Packs up harpoon gun.) Wish me luck.

Ben looks towards a red dive-suit left on the boat.
Captain Shaw dives through the ocean. Squirtle leaps into the boat glowing and transforming into Kamari.

Kamari: Dumbass what're you doing!

Ben holds a red suit.

Ben: Please help me out.

Kamari sighs. He gets startled, but reaches the Krakken's nest without incident. Startling him again, Ben and Kamari jump out towards him, almost getting shot with a harpoon.

Though, the Shaw misses and breathes a sigh of release, the three staying unharmed. Shaw dives back up to the surface, seeing another boat alongside his. As he climbs up he's grabbed by a masked figure.

Masked Figure: Don't you know night diving is dangerous, old timer? Unless of course, you went with a friend.

Shaw: I work alone. I ain't got no friends.

Masked Figure: ...and with a sparkling personality like yours?

Kamari and Ben pops up to the surface and spectates the confrontation.

Shaw: I haven't anything worth stealing either.

Masked Figure: Ah, but you have us all wrong. All we want is information. Like, what did you see down there?

Shaw: Nothin'. Same as always.

The masked figure punches Shaw to the ground, knocking him out. He takes off the mask to reveal he's Jonah Melville.

Jonah: Well... I have to be sure.

Kamari and Ben see this, and look to the watches to see if it's possible to transform. They're met with the devices  not working and thought it was timed out.

Ben: Come on, work!

Jonah: Take 'Ahab' here with us. Find out if he knows anything back at the Cannery. We'll come back later with a mini-sub to snatch the rest of the eggs.

Jonah throws a tracker into the lake.

Jonah: In the meantime, (Priming an explosive.) I think his boat just got lost at sea.

Throwing the explosive over into Shaw's ship and sailing off, it exploding behind them. The debris falls onto Kamari and Ben, them dodging it and coming back up to the surface at a distance. Ben primes his watch, looking at the silhouette of Stinkfly.

Ben: It's hero time.

Kamari: Nope Charizard would be retarded considering I'm in water...ooh this one!!

Duane: (Pointing, asking Melville and the other crew.) Is that a bird?

F.O.F Crew: Nah. Looks like a plane.

Decidueye: YOU GOT IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

The attack destroys the "harpoons".

Jonah: (Seeing Stinkfly.) It's a bug! Man the harpoons!

Duane: He destroyed them sir!

Jonah: Then the lasers!

Decidueye: Wait what?

Stinkfly: Give it up! You are totally busted.

Jonah's crew fire lasers at Kamari and Ben, with him able to dodge, then Ben being able fire his slime, immobilising them.

Jonah unloads explosive barrels from the inside of the ship, some almost hitting Ben, blasting a tree and knocking Ben out of the sky into the water below. The lasers are freed as a laser strikes Decidueye's wing, he crashes into the water.

Stinkfly: Aw, man. My Wing's are too wet for take-off. You?

Decidueye looks at his wing which is healing slowly.

Decidueye: Out Of Comish.

Kamari and Ben, unable to take off, are targeted by Jonah driving the ship towards them.

Jonah: Let's squish these bugs, once and for all!

Decidueye: I'm a bird dick!!

Kamari and Ben, now spotlighted, slowly swim away as Jonah's ship barrels towards them. They reach a hunk of driftwood and Ben turns his eye-stalks to see the oncoming threat.

Stinkfly: Aw, come on, come on! Dry off!

Decidueye and Ben flap their wings to dry them faster. Baring closer, one of Jonah's crew stands with a turret, firing toward him.

Curious, Kamari looks around him for means of escape, he sees a hanging branch.

Decidueye: Ben!

Stinkfly spots it and spits a streak of goo, hitting it. As the ship is about the hit them, he slurps the goo grabbing Decidueye and projecting themselves up to safety, as the driftwood is blasted into bits after being hit by the boat.

Jonah: (Circling the boat and looking around with a spotlight, unable to find Ben hiding behind the branch, but seeing a fin in the water.) It's getting too crowded around here. (Shining a light on an unconscious Shaw.) Dump the trash overboard.

Captain Shaw is thrown overboard as Jonah and his crew boat away. Decidueye and Stinkfly, hovering above the water's surface, grab Shaw before he sinks. They fly towards land, seeing the Rust Bucket on the shore.

Stinkfly: Almost there!

The alien device's emblem on Stinkfly's face begins to flash red and sound an alert.

Stinkfly: Aw, not again...

Gwen peers through binoculars, searching for them.

Max: Any sign of the boys?

Gwen: Not yet...

The sound of Ben's alien form timing out catches their attention, looking upwards at Ben, who soon after transforms back into a human and begins screaming as he and an unconscious Shaw fall.

Decidueye catches them his then begins to flicker but he manages to place the two safely in the Rust Bucket's sun-shade. Decidueye then de-transforms into Kamari who tumbles across the roof and falls on his ass.

Ben: Aw, I hate it when that happens.

Kamari: Hallelujah Brother.

From inside the Rust Bucket, Ben talks as Gwen taps keys on her laptop.

Ben: ...and the Krakken's nest was full of eggs! No wonder she's been attacking everything, Jonah must be stealing her eggs!

Gwen: And I think I know who Jonah is. I did a little checking on "Friends of Fish" and found out it's not listed on any environmental website. But I did find this:

Gwen turns her laptop.

Gwen: Jonah Melville isn't a friend to any kind of wildlife, he travels around the world poaching rare animals. then crates them up, and sells them to private collectors.

Ben: "Crates them up"? (Facepalms.) Oh man! I bet that crate, the Krakken took off their boat, had her egg in it!

Max: Looks like we were both, a little too hard headed.

Ben: We've got to stop them! They said something about going back to a cannery.

Shaw: All this talk doesn't change a thing. Mommy or not, that beast is mine. Let's go! I've a spare boat down at the docks.

The three Tennysons...you know what fuck it I'm gonna refer to Kamari as a Tennyson from now on.

Anyway they exchange glances, then run to follow the exiting Shaw.

Gwen: (Clicking a button on her phone.) It'll take a while until the police can get here.

Shaw unties the boat, about to get on, but before he does so, the boat speeds off without him.

Shaw: What're you doing? Get back here!

Ben: Sorry, Captain.

Shaw: You don't know what you're doing! A monster's a monster, and I know a monster when I see one!

The boat speeds off, leaving Shaw clenching his fist in anger. He shines a lamp around, seeing a much less glamorous rowboat off to the side of the pier.

He takes a long, unbroken glare at it. A crane pulls up a submarine suit holding an egg out of the water, setting the submarine down on the dock.

Underwater, a clamp attaches to Melville's submarine pod, Krakken egg in tow, pulling him out of the water by a crane mechanism. It lowers him onto the cannery dock, as he passes the egg to one of his crewmate.

Jonah: Careful! -Or you'll be cleaning up the world's most expensive omelette.

The crewmate dumps the egg in a cylindrical glass container with another, before closing the lid. Jonah cradles the eggs through the container.

Jonah: After we sell these babies to the highest bidder, we'll be kicking back on a beach in the Bahamas.

Underneath, Ben, Kamari, Gwen, and Max arrive to a ladder entrance of the cannery. Max and Gwen begin to climb.

Ben: See if you can find the eggs.

Gwen: What about you guys?

Ben: We're gonna kick some Friends of Fish tail.

PokeTrix: Pokemon Species Nearby.

Kamari: Eh? Ben gimme a minute.

He sneaks away, Ben primes the watch, before dialling in Ripjaws. He transforms before letting out a roar.

A near instant after, the Krakken shoots up out of the water, knocking the boat Ben stands on aside, going up through the cannery dock flooring and coming face to face with Jonah.

Jonah: The bigger the Krakken, the bigger the payday.

Jonah runs to his submarine pod, as his crewmate open fire on the Krakken. One guard runs off inside the building, while another stays, firing shots that bounce off the Krakken's skin.

To get to the eggs, the Krakken smacks aside the gunner, but Jonah snatches the eggs through the crane operated sub before they can be reached.

Opening fire, Jonah repositions himself, though stopping his firing, Ben as Ripjaws leaps out the lake and onto Jonah's machine's window, encompassing his view.

Ripjaws: You want to mess with a monster? Try me on for size.

Kamari climbs on board and kicks a few people into the water and finally sees the trapped pokemon in water:

Kamari aims the watch at it:

PokeTrix: Magikarp The Fish Type Pokemon, An underpowered, pathetic Pokémon. It may jump high on rare occasions but never more than seven feet.

Kamari: Damn sounds sucky welp not getting-

PokeTrix: But does evolve into the ultra powerful Pokemon Gyarados.

Kamari: Too hype to get you!

He taps the PokeTrix as it releases a ray and scans the fish.

Kamari: Don't fail me now. I'll come back for you lil buddy...

He leaps into the water, there's two rumbles of water. A blue fin slowly rises out of the water. Ripjaws climbs down to the machine's grapple holding the eggs, Jonah moves to fire point blank, but Ripjaws responds by biting the gunner arm off.

The eggs get dropped and Ripjaws dives after them. Catching them mid air, Ben gets punches by Jonah, causing the eggs to hit the floor and break out of their containers, landing on the dock below.

Max and Gwen sneak inside the cannery, coming to a corner with a Friends of Fish member round it. Max pauses and tries to communicate to Gwen through hand signals.

Below the cannery, Jonah's crewmate who had opened fire on the Krakken swims back to the cannery, climbing a ladder and coming up directly in front of Max and Gwen, gun aimed.

Max: All right, buddy. We can do this the easy way, or the hardy way.

The crewmate smiles before walking towards the two menancingly, causing them to back up. Behind him the side wall breaks apart, the Krakken's fin coming through.

Max: Go high!

Max and Gwen jump up onto the cannery's hooks, sliding along them as the floor beneath, along with the crewmate, is swept away by the Krakken's fin. Out the corner runs another, who is knocked down by Max and Gwen kicking him in succession as they jump off the hooks.

Gwend Is this the easy way, or the hard way?

Max shrugs and smiles.

Outside, Jonah and the Krakken both dives for the eggs, but the Krakken scoops them up first.

Jonah: My eggs!

Jonah dives for the Krakken, but gets side tackles by Ben.

Ripjaw: They aren't your eggs.

As Ben dives into the water with the eggs, Jonah detaches falling directly onto him. Underwater Jonah beats Ben, continually punching him.

Jonah: Rescuing babies? Very heroic, but not very smart.

Jonah scoops the eggs while Ben shakes off the beating. Ben gets back to his senses and shoots towards the escaping Jonah. The two fight, Ben latching onto the suit, while Jonah punches him away.

Ben prying the eggs from him and resting them in his mouth while fighting him off. The Krakken knocks Ben aside, and swims off, as Ben and Jonah race to it.

Jonah lets out a sonic attack, causing the Krakken to reel and allow him to scoop the eggs. Ben smacks him to the ground, but gets pinned by the throat.

Gyarados comes In and rams Jonah through the water.

Ripjaws: Woah whos this?

Gyarados: Gyarados!

Jonah scurries off while Ben looks down at the chained anchor. He grabs the chain and swings it around, sending it flying at Jonah, dropping the eggs and letting Ben scoop them back as the Krakken follows.

Ben as Ripjaws, still being chased by the Krakken for the eggs, arrives at an open area along the sea floor. He places the eggs down in front of it, allowing it to take their eggs back.

Jonah speeds towards them, narrowing on the eggs, but is grabbed by Gyarados's tail and has his submarine crushed around him. Now in the open without his machine, Jonah pulls a knife and stabs the Pokemon, his knife breaking apart from the force, not affecting the Gyarados at all.

Gyarados: You deserve this!!

Jonah is frozen and overcooked, The kraken begins opening its jaw. Before it can eat him, Ben puts himself between the two.

The Krakken understands, and goes back to its eggs. Jonah exchanges a look with Ripjaws before shrugging. Gyarados tail slaps him.

On the surface, Ben hangs Jonah up on some debris.

Ripjaws: Hang here for a while, until the police find a nice, dry cell for ya.

Max and Gwen look on from the lakeside, as a police boat nears Jonah.

Max: Ha, 'good riddance to bad rubbish'.

Shaw: Got some!

Capt. Shaw rows up to the lakeside, Gyarados and Ripjaws in a net along with seaweed.

Gyarados: Hi-

Shaw: I finally got me a Krakken! One of the eggs must've hatched. Imagine these trophies mounted on my wall.

Max: '(As a red flash goes off.) Heh, I think your 'catch of the day' isn't exactly as advertised.

Shaw holds up a lamp to the net, as Kamari and Ben, in their human form, peers through with a smirk.

Shaw: '(Shaking his head.) But I could've sworn...

Out in the distance the Krakken howls, sitting on the lake floor with her eggs cradled. Kamari puts Magikarp in a bigger tank on the rust bucket.

Kamari: That's better eh gimme some fin!

Magikarp slaps the wall of the tank with its fin.

Kamari: Good Boy-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...