the queen cobra, cobra kai

By -tarqaryen

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚ the queen cobra ˚・゚✧ ──── in which maria gallagher joins the new karate dojo down the block from h... More

the queen cobra.
•°. *࿐ the cast
𝟬𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟭𝟯
𝟬𝟭𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟱
𝟬𝟭𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝟬𝟭𝟮

607 17 0
By -tarqaryen

JOHNNY GOT HIS CAR repainted, so him, Maria, and Miguel were going to take a ride in it. They fist bumped each other as they walked out of their apartments and got in the car.

On the outside, it was painted black, with yellow stripes on each side and with the Cobra Kai symbol at the end. the license plate even said COBRAKAI. On the inside, it looked brand new. Even the gear shifter was a cobra. Johnny then sped away from the apartments.

While they were on the road, a car pulled up. There was a woman who looked around Johnny's age, and a girl who looked around Maria and Miguel's age. Miguel stared at them.

"Don't look, play it cool." Johnny told him.

He looked away and continued to bop his head to the music like Johnny was doing. Maria laughed and shook her head as they drove away.

ONCE THEY GOT TO training, they were stretching for a minute or two until Mitch and Chris, the same guys from yesterday, came in. Now Maria, Hawk, Aisha, and Bert were thinking of nicknames for then.

"What do you think? Shithead One and Shithead Two?" Hawk asked.

"I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Asshat." Aisha responded.

"Well, I'm Chris—"

Hawk cut him off. "Did I say you could speak?"

Miguel walked over. "Guys, look. They're just messing with you." He said.

"Besides, everyone knows your names are Assface and Douchebag." Maria added. They chuckled.

"Dibs on Assface." Mitch said. Then, the door to the dojo opened and Kreese walked in.

"Who's that?" Hawk asked.

"I don't know." Miguel answered and walked over to him. "Hey, uh, can I help you, sir?"

Kreese looked at him. "No. But, maybe I can help you." Kreese said with a smirk.

"Hey." Johnny walked in.

"Uh, Sensei..." Miguel trailed off as he pointed to Kreese. He walked back over to them.

"What was that about?" Aisha asked.

"I don't know."

After a minute, Johnny told them to get in their spots, with Kreese standing next to him. "Class, we have a visitor." Johnny said as he walked to the front of the room. "This is Mr. Kreese. He's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here. Mr. Diaz. Warm them up." Miguel walked to the front of the room.

Maria wasn't sure why, but she felt the need to impress Kreese. To make him proud. "Fighting positions!" He commanded. "Front kick! Yuh! Forward strike! Yuh! Side jab! Yuh!" For the last one, all of them dabbed as a joke, except Maria.

"What the hell was that?" Johnny asked.

"We were just messing around. We have 11 and a half months until the next All Valley." Miguel answered.

"Yeah, besides, we already know how to kick ass." Hawk piped up. Everyone laughed and agreed with him.

"Oh, yeah, really, huh? So you know everything. There's nothing left to learn, huh?" Then, Aisha started to laugh.

Johnny walked over to her. "What's so funny, Ms. Robinson?" He asked her.

"I'm sorry, Sensei. You just wouldn't understand." She shook her head, still smiling.

"Try me." He replied.

"It's a Snake-Do."

"What's a Snake-Do?" He asked. They all started hissing like snakes. They rolled their eyes. She was smart enough to not piss Johnny off.

"Quiet!" He yelled. Everyone jumped at the loudness. "5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Corner of Fulton and Raymer. You don't show, and your off the team. Class dismissed." He said sternly and walked to his office. Kreese nodded at Maria in approval, then followed Johnny.

THE NEXT MORNING, JOHNNY had them all mixing cement, except Maria. "Don't add too much water. You wanna make it nice and thick." He instructed.

"Sensei, why are we mixing cement?" Miguel asked.

"Yeah. And why is Maria not doing it?" Hawk asked, pointing to her.

"She didn't act like a dumbass 'cause she's smarter than that." Johnny responded. "Keep stirring!" He exclaimed as he walked over to where her and Kreese were standing.

"Their muscles are gonna ache, sure..." Kreese said to Johnny, turning Maria's attention onto him. "...but if you wanna make 'em tough, you gotta give 'em something to be afraid of. No one's afraid of a little cement."

"They will be." Johnny simply replied. Then, they heard a horn honk. Maria turned around and saw a cement truck pulling up. A guy parked the truck and jumped out and went over to Johnny. They did a bro handshake.

"Thanks, Cutter. I'll take it from here." He then saw Maria and the rest of the team.

"Hey, you didn't say nothing about no kids, Johnny." Cutter said to him.

"Hey, you want your bar tab payed off or not?" Johnny asked, which earned a chuckle from Maria.

"You get caught, you take the heat." Cutter said as he handed the keys to Johnny. The whole team was confused.

"YOU THINK WINNING THE All Valley gives you the right to goof off? Well, I got news for you. Winning one championship don't mean squat. A true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward...or else you could get stuck exactly where you are. It's like the cement in this truck. That drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden and get stuck. Is that what you want to happen to you?" Johnny asked them.

"No, Sensei!" They responded.

"Good. Then climb up, get inside, and make it spin." Everyone started to look at each other and whisper, except Maria. She knew that he was gonna pull something like this.

"Sensei, we're sorry for messing around." Aisha said to him.

"We learned our lesson." Hawk added.

"Sensei, this seems dangerous, I mean, the fumes alone—"

Miguel was cut off. "Quiet!"

Kreese walked over to them. "This man led you to the mountaintop, and you question him? Look at you. Look at all of you. I can't believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the All Valley, and let alone won. It's an absolute miracle. And who's responsible for that miracle? Johnny Lawrence." He pointed to Johnny. "The best student in the history of Cobra Kai. my student."

"You were Sensei's sensei?" Hawk asked.

"You better believe it, kid." Kreese responded. "And I tell you I've never trained a tougher student in my whole life. So, if you know what's good for you, you better listen to every goddamn word he says." He said.

Maria stepped up. "I'll do it, Sensei." She said. They nodded at each other as she climbed the ladder. Miguel and Hawk followed behind her. When she looked inside the cement truck, her eyes widened. "Holy shit." She climbed in the truck. The three boys climbed in and struggled to walk.

"Don't just stand there." They heard Johnny. "You wanna get stuck? Move!"

"Come on." Hawk said. They struggled to push the cement truck.

Maria started to slip, so Hawk grabbed her arm and helped her up. "You okay, Maria?" He asked.

She nodded at him and said, "Come on, let's get pushing."

"Let's go guys, move it!" They heard Johnny again.

"Come on. All of you, go!" She commanded. After a minute, they got the cement truck moving.

"All right. There we go, there we go! A little bit faster!" Johnny shouted. They were all grunting and groaning as they continued to push the cement truck. After a minute, it started going faster.

"There you go, there you go! Keep pushing! All together!" Johnny shouted. Then, some of them started to slip.

"Get up, man! Come on, get up, man." Miguel shouted.

"Keep pushing! Come on, let's go!" Hawk shouted.

"You got this, guys. Let's go!" Johnny shouted.

"We're doing it!" Miguel shouted.

"All right! Faster! Faster! Faster!" Maria shouted. They were finally making it go really fast.

JOHNNY WAS NOW SPRAYING them with a hose to get the cement off before it dries. "You should all be proud of yourselves. I know I'm proud. Your parents would be proud, too, if you told them what we did here today, which we won't." Johnny sprayed Maria with the hose, then spraying her in the face for the fun of it.

"You pushed forward like champions. Never stopping. Never being satisfied. Never giving up. And if you keep pushing and if you keep moving forward, you're gonna go to places you never even dreamed of." He looked at Maria and Miguel at that last sentence. They smiled and nodded at each other.

"I GOTTA TELL YOU, Johnny. I didn't see that coming. I mean, the whole thing could've gone south real quick. Somebody could've died. Takes guts as a sensei to put your students through that." Kreese said to Johnny.

"I know what I'm doing." He replied as he filled out paperwork.

"Didn't say you didn't." Kreese said.

"Thanks for giving it an extra kick in the pants today. They needed it." Johnny thanked him.

"Anything I can do to help." He then stood up. "What do you say you and I, uh, go grab a couple of Tallboys? My treat." He offered.

"No, I'm good." Johnny declined.

"Come on. You can walk me through tomorrow's lesson." Kreese said.

"You're coming back tomorrow, huh?" He asked.

"Well, if that's okay with you."

MARIA AND MIGUEL WALKED into Johnny's apartment. "Sensei, you home?" Miguel asked.

"We used your spare key to drop off some food. my mom doesn't want you eating Slim Jims for breakfast anymore." He chuckled as he realized that Johnny wasn't there. He went into the fridge to put the food in there. He saw a picture on the fridge. "Maria, come see this."

She walked over to him, and saw a picture of Robby from when he was a kid on his fridge. Miguel grabbed the picture. "Robby Keene?" He asked to himself.

Her eyes widened. "Holy shit." She mumbled. "Robby's his son."

JOHNNY AND KREESE WERE walking out of the gas station, smiling. "Hey. Hey! Why don't you say that to my face next time." The worker said to them. "Both of you are idiots!" He said in Spanish.

"It's called America, big boy. Love it or leave it. He's a real son of a bitch, isn't he?" Kreese said to Johnny.

"Dead my ass." They heard. They turned to see Daniel.

"Well, what do you know? The gang's all back together. Well, almost all of us. My condolences." Kreese said and placed a hand over his heart, mockingly.

"You're lucky he's not here. How your knuckles doing there, Kreese?" He asked. He clenched his fist and put it to his side.

"What's this? All apart of your...your new Cobra Kai, Johnny? Who's next, Sean? You gonna bring him back from the dead? Oh, I forgot. You have his spitting image already." Daniel asked sarcastically.

Johnny immediately got defensive. "You don't know what your talking about, man. Maria's nothing like him. And she never will be."

"Yeah, well the tournament says otherwise. And I've seen plenty." He turned to walk away.

"Well, maybe you wanna see a little bit more." Kreese said and placed a hand on Johnny's shoulder. "Because this man's gonna make Cobra Kai bigger and better than ever. Especially with a Gallagher by his side." Johnny shrugged Kreese's hand off and walked up to Daniel.

"What are you even doing here?" He asked.

"I came to ask you a question...and I got my answer. You're both in for a rude awakening." Daniel said and walked to his car, and drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 48
"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰." 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡...
304K 7.1K 33
In which the not-so-famous daughter of Johnny Lawrence meets the kid who moved in across the way. #3 in #migueldiaz
86.6K 4.6K 28
-𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 ᶜᵒᵇʳᵃ ᵏᵃⁱ ...
1.1M 12.6K 127
requests are closed! this story is completed until season 6 releases. imagines, preferences and more about your favorite karate fighters. yes, there...