Undesirable

By Taashies

Joy wants to escape the circling reality. But the truth is, the Gyrate is a fate of human force to retrieve t... More

Prologue
BENEVOLENCE
REWIND
KING
THE HOUND
AWAKENING OF MIHIR
THE EMPYREANS
Naks Attærî and the man sage
ALONG LONE LORD
THE WISE MIGHTY
TRUE JOY
Destiny of The Seventh Gyrate Lord
solo to duo
The last wish of Joy
House of the Discreet Gyrate
To Esdelir
THE PARANOID CONSCIOUSNESS
THE NIGHTMARE WITH THE TRAVELER
A meeting in The Dark Domain
The Stone Prison
Ruward
The Goner
The Sublime Gathering
Dusk & Dawn Ruwards
Og & Olgaron
The Black Celestial Knight
Reason
The Boy & The Dragon
The Temples of Ved
Four Brothers and the fifth
Three allies of the Ananta
A Normal Man
Return of the dark domain
The Ananta
Quark-Gluon
The Separation

The Land of The Rising Sun and Three Brothers

5 2 0
By Taashies

'Do you know this dog?' asked Olgaron.

The grey world was around the black-hooded guy, while the soil was green under his shadow, and the white river was flowing noisily beside all silent things. Neither the wind, nor the sky was unpleasant and dusty, and the same was told for the enthralling view, he was witnessing after the golden retriever.

He uttered, 'Well, not just the dog, but this heavenly land. Who could have made it?!'

The uphill road was a tree line avenue, made of stones and wood steps which were going in various directions. Beside them, the stream of the river was veiled by the golden and crimson leaves of the thick-trunked trees with long branches. There were no holes for birds, neither any of them were perceived by the sharp eyes of Olgaron. He said, 'So beautiful it is that I do not want to step in to dismantle its grace!' And as he respired deeply, he added, 'But if it is not for wisdom, I would indeed retreat to the hut!'

It was evening in the land of the harvester. And while walking, he kept his sight on the gate made by the old trunks of deodar, and a muscular beast was sleeping underneath the shade of the green maples as if it was a guardian.

The land was Aruna. The river was Aruna, and the Aruna was known as the utmost realm where the first and the last sight of the sun could possibly be perceived. But unfortunately, that was hidden for him.

As he looked far, he could not see more than the trees, and he whispered, 'Well, it cannot be made without a great struggle and countless sacrifices!'

And Ciceroni said, 'Out of my province, there was a sea in Tartarean. It is connected to the foundation of the first sphere. I once called it the land of peasants, because it did not have an army, nor any fighter except for their feigned chief. However, when I visited here the first time, I found something strange, albeit I declared it...well, we are in the hell's heaven. The land of the rising sun. A free land resembling the paradise of Olamdiar. But it would be funny for people like me if I were to find myself resting in peace. I simply cannot accept it even now...'

Aruna was the backbone of the Ananta as there was growing every green thing that a living being could eat; all seeds, beans, and crops for a healthy and strong life.

This natural farm was protected by the kilometers-long dark forest in all four directions. Thereinafter, in the north, there were snow mountains followed till the end of the west: they were the gate of the fallen kingdom of Girisha. In the east, there was the old, but forsaken land once owned by the twin sisters of Maia. And Olgaron was walking toward the south, to the beast.

Ciceroni in the head of Olgaron continued, 'This is a guardian dog. As much as I remembered, he was trained by the mighty farmer whose strength was par to me. Back then, I thought it was futile to raise a beast who cannot fight. But after its owner disappeared, I believe I was completely wrong. Because this beast is bound to a vow: it can turn into a mighty man to expel the misery over this land or stay as a guardian dog to look after his only child. I must say that his struggle did not go in vain since I learned this creature is immortal, and loyal to one person until that person gives its ownership to another...just to protect the field of Himvan. Anyway, let's get going! As long as we are not harmful to the land, it is not to us. But mindful of its eyes if they turned red...'

Olgaron walked ahead as cautiously as a man with thoughts to discover marvelous things. However, the globetrotter was not aware of the danger as approaching the shade of the mountain was also a call for Milieu: she arrived there in the black cloak and with a fierce aura. All the same, she was not seen by a single living being, though she revealed her presence by taking the life of a deodar that descended just a foot before Olgaron's feet. Even though he walked past it, another one fell before he could reach the dog.

'Do you know any safe path to the guardian dog?' asked Olgaron. 'Because I do not think we have been led somewhere else than our doom.'

'Well, the distance between this golden-haired beast and us is infinity,' said lord Cilus. 'Do not approach him if you want your and mine life in one piece!'

'And also, we cannot breach the gate,' replied Olgaron. 'I do not think anything else than patting this little friend!'

'Or what if I say, we can wait for the owner to approach us downward,' said Ciceroni. 'If only I had myself, I wouldn't hold back! But it's you, so let's retreat and wait for the merry time!'

The man in the black cloak walked back to the edge of the mountain and stood in the stone way to walk upward. When he was still by the river bank, he saw the fallen tree rose tall again, and the grey world finally became dark. The fireflies fluttered out of the grass and shrub. That was when he thought to sit, and he sat by the white jasmine, though under the shade of the first deodar of the mountain.

The weather was mellow as there was sound and light and a bed of leaves, therefore, the tired man thought to sleep, and he did, watching the sky with stars far ahead, but shining nicely with a blue hue.

'The beautiful night is what makes the mind light and thoughtless. It makes a thinker to keep watching it until there is no power in the sight or it changes to bright. But alone we must be if the peace is what we are seeking!' Shavsh was watching the hooded man from the tower, and he added in the writing, 'It is indeed difficult to adapt a change. Even the night sky seemed the same for a mere mortal. The breeze...the sound of running river...the smell of an upcoming rain in the warmth...a...and the twinkling all around in the dark, something yellow, something blue...or even purple and red. This has never been strange to peace seekers, but those who have no power to look back at the lost side would never understand this mystifying beauty. O-O-one day...it may be the same everywhere!'

Shavsh closed the book and departed saying, 'Duty is now at the homeland. What a merry night!'

When he walked downstairs, he saw a blast in the sky that, for a quantum second, it turned brighter than a star, and when the sky revealed the purple flames flowing in the rhythm before diminished entirely, he said, 'What if!' and he slipped to the shore.

It was the barren land of the south, just sand and water, and before the dunes, he could see the cluster of trees and mountains. He walked east of the coast and found there was an enormous, upward stream, directly going into the dark sky.

The ocean was so disturbed that there was a whirlwind on it, and the waves were so wild that they rose higher than a mountain. When the waves descended and dissolved in the sand, a man in the dark hood rose above the whirlwind. He exclaimed, 'Tonight, you should stay here, guardian of night. Have some words with me!'

Another wave rose behind him, reaching a height taller than a hundred feet. When it crashed to the shore, he simply stood before Shavsh, and asked, 'Shall we sit here for a night watch?'

And Shavsh replied, 'If I am not wrong, you are Ruthrva. The king of Uttain!'

'I am...the King. Yet not the King of Uttain!'

'Not of Uttain!' Shavsh laughed. 'Indeed, tonight is amusing! I met two great entities of old time. But anyway, night watch is all about walking, my lord. We cannot be abided here.'

'So, you do not possess far-sight eyes.'

Shavsh just laughed and turned, saying, 'Let's explore Uttain, my lord. It would be a beautiful night.'

And they departed. They walked to encircle the field of Himvan and reached the snow mountain. They climbed and fled to another till they crossed the belt to the north. When the snow was out of sight, they saw deserted land. Totally barren, it looked from ahead: the valleys and the destroyed mountains and the boulders blocking the clear path were a part of the struggle Shavsh mentioned. He said, 'Your older and younger brothers are indeed powerful. But they could not win that night.'

'They had to accept the defeat!' said Ruthrva. 'I was there paralyzed when Gyrate killed every single being of my kingdom. But now, I sobbed enough for them.'

'I wonder why he could not step in the field of your younger brother.'

'He could,' said Ruthrva, walking beside a giant boulder in the valleys. 'But he already possessed the strongest, so I had to turn my younger brother into something in order to save him. So far, he is safe under the eyes of the death god. Now even, the Gyrate himself did not know the truth of the harvester.'

'And you are telling me without fear!'

Ruthrva looked into his cold eyes and chuckled. 'You indeed have the black eyes, my friend. But still, you refuse to use them. Quite funny.'

Shavsh saw the kind smile, looking at the top torched by the eternal flames. There was a fort, annihilated and sliced in two. The boulders there seemed to be falling anytime as there was always dust rain straight to the hole in the ground. There was the sign of water beside the hole, and it seemed a river was once flowing there.

'Your kingdom will be mended, my lord!' Shavsh said after a dense silence of walking. 'If it is not my friend, then him for sure. And he will join me in the day watch. We won't be alone anymore!'

Ruthrva put his right hand on his heart. He covered his face, and added, 'I put my faith in you, my friend! I will keep my duty until I free my brother. And I want you to look after my other bloodline. Make him strong so that we do not have to cry anymore!'

Shavsh touched his heart and bowed lifting his hand up, and then straight he stood, putting his hand in the pocket, and said, 'Well, it should be enough for tonight. Ananta is bigger than the Gyrate. Olamdiar's legacy will never end as long as people like you exist...'

Ruthrva smiled under the hood. 'Until next time then!' and he disappeared in the thin air. Shavsh closed his eyes and slipped to the last stair and then to the last hut. He opened his diary, and wrote, 'The beautiful nights often end early. I cannot stop it. But my pupil will mend the kingdom of three brothers to win back the Ananta.' He tore the page and whistled. Following the sound, a crow alighted on his shoulder. He put the page in its claw before it escalated for the horizon. And it flew away.

'Awaiting for your return, Satoru! Fly high!' and he lay on the stone, closing his eyes. 

*

Thank You!    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 175 46
A story following a spaceship pilot and explorer when she's returning from a ten-year expedition from the outer reaches of the galaxy and finds all k...
1.6K 192 20
Time, though seemingly linear, is far from being so. Lilac Mellows thinks she knows all about the time she's spent alive. She knows most of it was s...
3.5K 289 31
- LOVE - LIES - LOYALTY - In a world where nature is reclaiming the streets and an unstoppable fungus has turned people feral, the silence can be...
74 30 5
Star-children aren't an oddity, but Ember, volatile like fire, born of death and new light, sure is-a very troublesome, talkative one, who has been k...