Loving Hard|A REMA FANFICTION.

By writtenbyoshebaby

"Sometimes love is sweet, Sometime love is peace, But these days love is wicked." More

NOTE/CHARACTERS.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

16.

246 20 6
By writtenbyoshebaby

1 WEEKS LATER.

"I'm here to support you, Imade," began Miss Veronica, her voice soft yet steady. "It's important for us to understand your feelings about his passing so we can navigate this together."

Imade's eyes filled with tears, and she shook her head, unable to meet her therapist's gaze.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, she whispered, "Everything is my fault. I'm the reason he's dead."

Miss Veronica tilted her head slightly, her brow furrowing in empathy. "Why do you say that?"

"If... if I hadn't gone out with my friend, London, that night, he wouldn't have been so angry. And if I hadn't snapped at him, called him useless... he wouldn't have hurt me. He said he loved me, and I believed him. He was my first love... and now, people are saying he's gone because of my stupid mistakes."

As Imade's voice cracked, Miss Veronica reached out, placing a comforting hand on hers. "It's not your fault—"

"But it is! If I'd stopped my brother, Fredrick, he wouldn't have... Fredrick even denies doing it. Everything's such a mess. I just... I want it all to end." Her voice broke, tears streaming down her face.

Miss Veronica's expression shifted to one of alarm. "Imade, your safety and well-being are my top priority. Let's talk about how you're feeling, okay? You don't have to go through this alone."

----------------
A WEEK LATER.
AT A PHOTOSHOOT.

"Are you okay?" Happiness asked Imade handing her a bottle of water. Imade simply nodded thanking her.

"I swear you ate. But let's do one more." Victor, Happiness' Boyfriend, stated and Imade internally groaned.

"Just one more because I'm tired." She replied softly adjusting her pink joggers.

Victor saw Imade's sneakers page so he ordered sneakers. After ordering, he asked if they could meet and Imade was quite skeptical about it but Angie accompanied her and it was also on campus. Victor had asked her if she was interested in modelling for his clothing brand where it will seem like their brands collaborated.

With Imade being shy and dealing with a lot, she wanted to refuse so bad and nonw of her friends even tried to convince nor pressure because she had a lot on plate. But after her therapy session, she felt a weight being left off her shoulders so she decided to do it.

"Thank you so much." Victor thanked after another dozen of pictures later. He showed Imade a few and she thought you looked real pretty.

"Should we drop you off at Campus?" Happiness asked her.

Happiness had been really nice to her especially as she was Victor's girlfriend she was hundred percent supportive, she also modelled too and ensured everything was in order.

"No, thank you." Imade answered politely. They nodded and she shook hands with Victor and gave Happiness a side hug bidding them both goodbye. She exited the building still in the hoddies and joggers but the sun was trying to tell her she needed to change as soon as possible.

She stood there waiting for Ella who told her she was coming to pick her up after stealing one of her brother's cars.

She heard a horn and looked up seeing a black Mercedes Benz. Rolling down the window, she saw him.

She looked at him with wide eyes as he came down from the car to open the passenger door for her. She strolled to the car analysing his outfit.

He was wearing black baggy shorts and a black high fashion hoddie. A trucker hat and dark shades along with his diamond accessories to style his dressing along with his Pure White Nike Airforce1's.

Ella!!! She shouted in her head already planning to hang her when she sees her.

"Hey." She greeted shyly because of intense gaze on her.

"You look beautiful." He complimented keeping his eyes on her as she elegantly sat down.

She muttered 'thank you' with a small smile and he gave one last look before shutting the door and heading to his side of the car.

"How have you been?" He asked starting the car.

After the whole stuff about she ignoring his messages and them both not caring for each other, he eventually called her and that night he apologised and let's just say they were on Face Time Call throughout the whole night getting to know each other better. She even fell asleep on the call and he watched her sleep for about five minutes before drifting to sleep.

"Good, what about you? Your birthday is in a few hours." She got all excited like it was her own birthday which made him chuckle.

" I'm okay...I just came back from a photoshoot." He informed her and she nodded.

"How was your photoshoot? They didn't make you uncomfortable or anything?" He got serious asking and she smiled a bit loving how worried and caring he became.

"No, they didn't. I enjoyed it lowkey." She answered and he looked her through the corner of his eye seeing a small smile on her face. He smiled as well loving it.

"What are your plans for tomorrow? Don't tell me you have a show." She said and he smacked his lips knowing he could had to attend a show for his ravers who were coming out to celebrate his birthday with him.

"I knew it..But that's fine as long as you have fun. I will just give Ella your gift----"

"Uhn, uhn, you're pulling up." He cut her off taking a right turn. She stared hard at him as his eyes were focused on the road and one hand was on the steering wheel.

She cleared her throat and looked away, "umm...I'on know."

"I will make sure you're comfortable at the back stage, get your drinks, cake, security. Anything you like." He tried to convince and she bit her the side of her bottom lip.

"Fine...I want Ella there and chocolates too." She said jokingly and he mentally took notes. He wasn't even kidding anything that would allow him see his babygirl tomorrow, he was down for it.

"The album is dropping by midnight right?" She asked curiously and he grinned nodding.

"Yeah...that's why we are having a small listening party before the general listening party tonight." He informed and she pursed her lips looking side ways.

************
AT HIS MANSION.

"Wow.." She said under her breathe entering into his house. From the size to the interior design was....wow.

"Make yourself at home abi sha be comfortable." He laughed at himself and she chuckled.

He strolled to the kitchen and she followed behind him sitting on the stool near the kitchen counter.

"What do you want me to cook for you?" He asked and she looked up from her phone giving him the 'Bombastic Side Eye.'

"Nah...I'm okay before you poison me." She said and he laughed bringing out food his mother had prepared for him and there was also left over pizza too along with drinks.

"Omooo." She dragged out and he laughed handing her a cool bottle of Pepsi with his face on the nylon.

"There's bread." He told her putting back the rest of the food back in the fridge. She chuckled taking the bread. It was a sliced FoodCo bread. She went to the fridge and brought out strawberry jam.

(Mood😂)

I should have just ordered food. He thought

He watched as she spread the jam evenly then handed it to him.

"I would have cooked but you know...you looked like you had it planned out." She teased and he rolled his eyes playfully.

It was now about 10 minutes after 6pm and the both of them were eating bread and pepsi along with popcorn and Maryland cookies un-opened on the table. While Grown-ish was playing in the background but the two of them were talking and laughing.

"Ehn, Ehn, play my song first." She demanded as he stood up to play his unreleased album all over the in built speakers in his house.

As the beat of Calm down started playing, she squealed excitedly standing up from the couch they were both seated. She took a deep breathe getting ready. He laughed using his phone to record her as she danced the Tik Tok Challenge for the song and singing the song word for word.

"Who you con dey form for? Why you no won conform?"

"I know say she sabi pass that one." They both sang to each other and now she sat down back.

What he didn't know was that this song had helped her so much. It made her feel like she was worth something and plus the song had been doing numbers and topping charts. A song that she inspired? The really boosted her ego and once in a while she would look at herself in the mirror and say,

Bitch, you're the shit!

"So which song next?" She asked before her phone buzzed. He played, 'Time And Affection' featuring Chris Brown.

"They have sent the pictures?" He asked and she smiled nodding her head'yes'.
She showed him the pictures and he had a grin looking at it.

Such a fine girllll!

"Send everything to me." He said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Everything? Because they are plenty and I look weird in some.." She informed. He repeated his statement and she sent it all to him.

"Please do you have headphones??" She asked and he nodded opening a drawer and handing it to her.

They went to his house studio and they chilled while she sat down on the couch listening to the song for word. While he also sat down replaying every song and making sure the beat and rhythm is in place.

After a while, he decided to watch her as she sat on the couch in Indian style listening intently. He couldn't understand how someone as pretty as she was couldn't see that she was a gem.

As he kept learning things about her, he continued to feel drawn to her and his feelings for her kept developing.

She stood up all of a sudden and walked towards him wrapping her arms around him with teary eyes and blurted out,

"I love Divine."

-------------------------
Love??? Imade....too early??

Happy New Month guys!! I'm sorry for late update...Can I get more votes?? I know I might not deserve it but I'm trying.

Thoughts on this chapter??

Comment and Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
695 64 39
"People came and went on and on But she stayed still, lost in her thoughts She knew she was drowning in the ocean of loneliness But never tried to e...
18.1K 362 43
Good
43.6K 2.8K 20
Falling In Love With The Barber When You Thought You Weren't Going To Find Love Again.