Tying The Knot [Book Two]

By ClicheQueenn

Madison starts to plan for her wedding with Lexington but is her wedding gonna be over before it even started... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Fun Facts
Update!!!

Chapter Five

6.1K 204 2
By ClicheQueenn

[Lexington's P.O.V]

I arrived home after a long successful day at work & turn on the TV to catch some basketball. Maddie was there so I order some pizza & took a few cold beers out of the fridge. I place to plates on the table and glasses so we both can eat when she arrived. I love that girl. Madison is the best thing that ever happen to me. & if it was up to me , we would already be married but she wants a big wedding. So I would do anything to make her happy. She deserves the world & that's exactly what I'm going to give her. She arrived taking off her shoes & dropping her bag by the door. "Hey babe." She said as she gave me a kiss. "Hi." I smiled. Madison look at the table and smirked. "Pizza , really?" She laugh. "Well , unless you want to come home to burn down apartment than so be it but for now its take out." I joked. She playfully hit me as she sat down & just stared at me. "What?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "Nothing." She answered. Honestly I felt like something was bothering her. Usually she is so happy & jolly and can't stop talking about her day , which is one of the things I adore about her. But today , today she wasn't as talkative she just ate her food & stared at me. Once she finish she got up & went to the bedroom. I follow her and went to the room. "What's wrong, baby." I said as I came from behind. "Nothing." She answered taking off her earrings. "Maddie , talk to me." I replied. "I just had a bad day at work. I bomb the presentation & it just left me in a bad mood." She responded. "Don't worry babe , you will have another chance." I gave her a reassuring smile. Madison turn to me and started to play with the buttons on my shirt. "I also ran into that girl." She mumbled. "What girl?" I questioned. "Brunette barbie!!!" She whispered. "What she say?" I ask. "Not much , she was just asking if I was marrying you. & that's all. But she gave me a bad taste in my mouth. I don't trust her." Madison answered. "Don't worry about her. She was a mistake. Your the only girl for me." I said kissing her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.3K 17
"You will either take this money and break all tides with my son and fake your death when he wakes up or I will pull that plug off your mother for he...
28.1K 869 19
Sequel to 'The Boss and his Lover'
12.3K 1.2K 46
Mia, a young girl from Manhattan falls in love with Liam who was her former bestfriend. However, the day she decided to confess this to her high scho...
180K 7.1K 21
The second book from Deliciously Tempting. Terra Howard, a girl working in her own little restaurant, trying to start afresh. Derrick Caine, a multi...