Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

By PalJaggi

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

chapter 44

134 11 0
By PalJaggi

Time skip in 7 months
Author POV
Jimin has born baby girl and yoongi, they name her minji, kim minji who just looks like yoongi. And

About taeggukook, tae is now 7 months pregnant and his mood swings can make gguk and kook suffered and also make them sleep in couch.....outside the room
One moment with taekook
Author POV
Tae wants strawberries and they are out of stock in house and gguk was not in the house because of the meeting in other state and tae was crying now and make look wake up...
Kook- bear what happened? *sleepy voice*
Tae- kookie taetae wants strawberries
Kook- but it is finished today only by you only
Tae- you think i am fat *teary eyes*
Kook- what?? No no bear who said u that
Tae- why you said i finished all the strawberries then, i will call ggukie *crying*
Kook - at 2 am which shop is open bear *internally crying*
Tae- you don't love me now kookie *crying*
Kook - No no bear i love u OK i will go and bring strawberries for you now
Tae- can i come with you kookie?
Kook- of course bear

*when he brings the strawberries in the car but our baby bear is sleeping like a cute bear in the car and he internally coo at him and he bring the blanket from car back and give it to him and he just smiled and leaves to his house and after coming to house he take tae in his arms and put the strawberries in the fridge and gonna go cuddle with his baby bear.*
One moment with taegguk
In taeggukook room
Author POV
Today jungkook was not there due to the meeting and jungguk was there OK only with his baby bear and they were sitting on the bed and tae was scrolling some videos and he saw some videos which makes him hard.....
Tae- ggukie ?
Gguk- yes bun *while doing his impt. Work *
Tae- i am hard *pout**
*he seen his bear shock face*
Gguk- what ?
Tae- yes i am hard ggukie *while pointing his private area and gguk can actually see his visible boner*
Gguk- but bun you are pregnant
Tae- Please daddy *🥺*
Gguk- no...*cut off by tae*
Tae - pls daddy...*🥺*
Gguk- only in one condition, i will only fingering you only ok?
Tae- ok daddy *happy face*
*tae lay down on bed and gguk calls come and he gonna go pick up call and after the answer he cut the call, he gonna fingers him but cute snore came from tae mouth and gguk understand he slept*
Gguk- you make me hard because of this bear, i need to make it up by own self....*he gone to bathroom and do his thing and came back while wearing sweatshirt and sweatpant and cuddle with this baby*
Time skip in 9 months
Morning time POV
Tae has wake up and gonna downstairs for making breakfast. He was walking slowly and some one take him in bridal and get shocked and see jungkook and he throws his arm on him....
Tae- you idiot bunny
Kook- aauch!!
Tae- i think i slipped from stairs
Kook- sorry bear
Tae- it is ok kookie but you scared me
Kook- but why are u going downstairs?
Tae- to make breakfast
Kook- no you are not making breakfast, there are maids, Irene no on a they can make it
Tae- no
Kook- OK i am gonna make breakfast with you happy, you will only sit and tell me what to do? I will make it, OK?
Tae- but...*cut off by kook*
Kook- no but..
Tae- ok *pout*
Kook - *just chuckled and kiss that pout* lets go then *he take him in bridal style in kitchen and make him sit on the table*
Kook-bear what should we make ? *smile*
Tae- what about kimchi toast, kimchi pancake and sweet potato latte?
Kook- idk how to cook this
Tae- wait bunny i will tell u , you will just do it , OK
*Maids give them the food material they need*
Tae - first Mix cream cheese and ¾ cup kimchi in a medium bowl.
Kook-done bear then
Tae- second Toss scallions and cilantro in a small bowl to combine. Squeeze in juice from lime, season with salt, and toss again..
Kook- done bear
Tae- lastly Smear kimchi cream cheese over each slice of bread. Top with scallion salad and more kimchi (if using). Drizzle with chili oil; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Kook- done my baby chef
But first let my baby taste it... *first he give one bite to his bear*

Tae- it is yummy mr. Jeon
Kook- i want a kiss for this
Tae- but we need to make 2 more dishes for left...
Kook- but i want energy to make this much food, you are my energy so can i ?
Tae - nodded shyly
*they kissed for 5 minutes they pulled out....*
Tae- now let's make
Kook -OK my bear
*he tell kook step by step how to make others.*
*After 1 hours*
Author POV
After making of the breakfast and they tell maid to put on the dining table and they sit down on table only. And taekook, jungkook was talking to his baby cutely and about tae who was listening everything.....
Kook - you know baby today your eomma , appa and me your dada are going to amusement park...
*after the talk mr.jeon and mrs.jeon with ggukie came and about ggukie, he just hug his little bear And talk with his baby...*
Gguk- good morning my bear and my little cupcakes *smile and kiss tae forehead and kiss tae tummy*
Tae- good morning appa and eomma and ggukie
Both- good morning bear
Tae- eomma you know this breakfast is specially made by kookie
Both- Really? *shock*
Tae- yeah eomma *smile*
Kook - eomma appa why you are shocked ?
Mrs.jeon- because when u make the food one time before marriage, you just make my kitchen set on fire....and how is it now?
Tae- because of me eomma, i tell him and he do it *smile* now let's eat i am hungry*pout*
Mrs.jeon- ok my baby bear *chuckled*
*They started eating it and chit chatting and twins goes to their routine and as you know kook have tell you that they are going to amusement park today because of his bear.*
After 15 mins
Author POV
Twins came down and ready to take tae with him and when tae walks , he was looking baby penguin....he was looking so cute and when they go to amusement park and everyone was seeing tae who was looking like fluffy ball and everyone coo at him...it makes Twins possessive mode on. They take tae from his waist.....tae knows he doesn't say anything...he sees many rides which he wants to ride but he can't especially the rollar coster which makes pout on the face...they ride Carousel, Red Baron, Radiator Springs Racers, bumper boat and lastly ferris wheel.

Tae- All rides are so fun....but still wanna ride rollar coasters *pout*
Twins - bear *done face*
Tae- i will ride it after wards of my baby born *smile*
Twins- OK my baby bear *chuckled* but now we wanna kiss from you, so can we?
Tae- yes alphas *nodded shyly*
*First taekook kiss then taegguk*

*After they pull out , some one arrow and see the arrow and tae see written*

(We need to meet soon tae, you are only mine.....i need this war to kill your alphas and i will make u yours....i want war!!!??
-Jackson)
*when he read and he see down from the ferris wheel and see Jackson*
Twins- what is written in it bear? *worried*.
Tae- *tear come from his eyes* VAMPIRE KING WANT WAR!!??? *his water broke out* Ahhhhh

To be continued.....
Thank you for watching
Love u all
Sorry for late update
Pls vote army

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
48.3K 1.3K 23
: Yah.. Look at them. : Who are they? ... The Alpha's Lover's ... -------------- Finished story
90.8K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
50.9K 2.3K 41
This is the story where Jeon Jungkook... The Rare True Blood Alpha marked Kim Taehyung.. The Male omega without his consent.. After that they were ha...