Anuseena-๐‘ฌ๐’Œ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’Ž ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’‰...

Por Atiwak

Two normal people with normal (but not so normal) lives, meet by chance and then their life turns 180ยฐ He ex... Mรกs

Prologue ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ|~Characters~| ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ|~Do Dil, Ek Kahani~|๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ|~Sona-The Cupid~|๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ|~Dil Ki Baatein~|๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ|~Woh Ek Cup Chai~|๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ|~Gulab~|๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ|~The Kiss~|๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Mujhe Pyaar Ho Gaya Hai? ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Prem Mandir ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œKar Le Tu Bhi Mohabbat๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œMain Tum aur Ek Shaam๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Bichhdann ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Izhare Prem ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ ~Their First.....~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œTheir First Date ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Valentine's Day๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Yeh Tere Meri Baatein~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Rang De Mohe~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Their First Kiss~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Aakhiri Panna ~๐Ÿ’œ
Anth Ya Arambh..?
๐Ÿ’œ~ Cute moments ~ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Ruthe Piya~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~The Accident~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Tere Sang Yara ~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œUndekhe Rang๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œBaatein Kuch Ankahi Rah Gayi๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Uff...Yeh Gussa..! ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ The Passionate Night๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ The After Effects๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~ Insecurities ~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Dooriyan..?๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ The Argument ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Shubh Vivah~๐Ÿ’œ
A/N
๐Ÿ’œ~New Life~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ O Ri Chiraiya ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Making Distance ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ ~ Khamoshi~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Her Only Cure~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œGulab 2.0๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ The Midnight Romance๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ His Priye..!!๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ The Special Day ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~ Embracing The Love~ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ The New Beginning ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Lucknow Diary~๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ~Gajra~๐Ÿ’œ
Thank You
๐Ÿ’œ Epilogue ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’œAdhura Khatt๐Ÿ’œ

1K 159 243
Por Atiwak

Three days later..

"Ab Papa kaise hai doctor?" Anubhav asked as the doctor emerged from the ICU after checking on Keshav, whose heartbeat had suddenly dropped.

"Hum puri koshish kar rahe hain unhe bachane ki, par unki body medicine par positive response nhi kar rahi hai isliye I can't give you fake hope, Sorry...!" The doctor said, sending shivers down Anubhav's spine and the rest of the family, who feared the loss of their father, except for Haseena. She remained silently gazing at the ICU.

Sneha and Jeevika both clung to their husbands for support, seeking strength in each other's embrace, while Sona and Harsh shared an emotional hug. Anubhav looked at Haseena, who seemed lost in memories. He walked over to her and gently held her hand.

"Aap chinta mat kariye, Papa thik ho jayenge...!" He reassured her, pulling her into a side hug. Haseena didn't respond, her distant gaze locked on the ICU.

"Jiju, aap badi di ko lekar ghar jaiye, char din se soye nahi hai aap dono...!" Sona suggested to Anubhav.

He glanced at Haseena, whose pale face clearly indicated her need for proper rest. Her eyelids had barely closed in the last four days due to exhaustion and her poor appetite. They had been at the hospital as Keshav's condition worsened with each passing day.

Anubhav-Haseena ji...(he softly called).

Haseena-thik hai hum...(she replied, gazing at the ICU).

Sneha-di ghar chali jaiye, aise yahan baithe rehne se aapki tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi...

Haseena-hum thik hai...

Anuraag-aap nhi hai, ghar jaiye hum hai yahan...

Haseena-jab tak Papa thik nhi ho jate hum nhi jayenge aur ab hume koi discussion nhi chahiye..(she said, her cold and rough tone, shivers her sisters).

Dev-par badi di aise aapki health par asar padega...(he nervously said).

Haseena-Anubhav ji kah dijiye sabse ki hamari fikar na kare...(coldly).

Sona-kaise na kare hum fikar aapki, badi behan hai aap hamari, please badi di ghar jaiye raat mein wapas aa jana....

Harsh-haan badi di, hum sab sambhal lenge...

Haseena glanced at them and then at Anubhav, who stood there with a blank expression, his own condition no better than Haseena's. The key difference was that Haseena's family was urging her to rest, while Anubhav stood by Haseena's side, silently observing everyone. He realized that no matter how much anyone said he was part of their family, today, he understood that he wasn't. He had been an orphan yesterday, and he remained one today.

Haseena-thik hai, tum sab Papa ka dhyan rakhna, hum aate hai thodi der mein...(she said looking at Anubhav).

Sona-Sneha di, Anuraag jiju aap bhi jao main hoon yahan...

Sneha and Anuraag nodded while Haseena gently holds Anubhav's wrist.

Haseena-chaliye...

He glanced at her, she blinked.

They reached their home after a silent ride from the hospital. As they entered the house, their eyes fell on the decorations that had been put up for their marriage. Just a few days ago, they had entered the same home with happiness, but today, they were filled with fear - the fear of losing her father.

"Aap baithiye hum pani lekar aate hai...!" Anubhav said breaking the silence. He moved to leave, but Haseena held his wrist and hugged him tightly. He responded by embracing her in his arms.

"Sorry...!" She mumbled, her words audible enough to reach his ears.

Anubhav-kyu?

Haseena-aap fresh ho jaiye hum chai bana dete hai...(she said, ignoring his question).

Anubhav-woh hum bana lenge, aap fresh ho jaiye aapko aaram ki jaroorat hai...(he said kissing her forehead).

She hummed and went to her room. As she went to her room to freshen up, her phone, which was in his pocket, started ringing, displaying Dhara's name on the caller screen. Anubhav was surprised but answered the call.

A cunning and teasing voice came from the other side, asking "Aur bahurani kya haal hai?" It was Shobha, his Mami ji, and her tone caught Anubhav off guard.

"Mami ji..." He whispered.

"Lagta hai shaadi ki khushi aur baap ke hospital mein bharti hone ke dukh mein tum bhool gyi ki tumne kuch kaha tha humse...waise humne tumhe pehle hi kaha tha woh ladka manhoos hai...!" Shobha said with an evil smirk on her face, which hurt Anubhav.

He was about to speak when she continued, "Waise jo bhi ho, hume kya, hume bas hamare paiso se matlab hai...yaad se bhej dena...!" Before Anubhav could respond, Shobha abruptly ended the call, leaving him in shock and confusion.

Anubhav-paise? Yeh mami ji kis baat ka paise maang rahi hai Haseena ji se...(he was about to walk to their room but stopped),  nhi is waqt baat karna thik nhi hoga...Papa ki tabiyat thik hote hi baat karenge...

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜✿◉●•◦

"Chai..!" Anubhav entered the room with a tray carrying two cups of tea. He found Haseena lost in thought, staring at her reflection in the mirror, particularly at the sindoor in her hairline.

Anubhav-Haseena ji...(Anubhav called out to her to break her trance).

"Ji..?!" She turned to him.

Anubhav-kya hua aap khud ko aise kyun dekh rahi hai...?

Haseena-kuch nhi...

Anubhav-koi pareshaani hai kya?

Haseena-nhi bas aise hi...(she said wrapping her dupatta around her neck).

Anubhav-hmm...chai lijiye...(extending the cup towards her).

Haseena-hamara mann nhi hai abhi kuch bhi khane peene ka, aap pi lijiye..(she said plainly).

Anubhav-par Haseena ji...

Haseena-please...(she requested).

He hummed and kept the cup back on the tray.

Haseena-hum jara neeche se hokar aate hai...(she said, taking her purse).

Anubhav-kuch chahiye toh hum le aate hai...

Haseena-nhi, hum abhi bas das minute mein aaye...(she said and left).

He looked at the cups, then took the tray to the kitchen and emptied both cups of tea into the kitchen sink sadly.

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜💜✿◉●•◦

ICU Room

Haseena was sitting in silence near her father, who was asleep due to the side effects of the medication. Her husband, Anubhav, sat beside her, providing silent support.

"Aap bhi ghar chale jaiye, Anubhav ji..
Kal se office jana hai aapko.." She said, her eyes never leaving her father. Anubhav stole a glance at her but didn't respond immediately.

She turned to him, seeking a response. "Anubhav ji?"

Anubhav-Hum thik hai, aap chinta mat kariye...

Just then, a nurse entered the room and approached them.

"Yeh medicine le aaiye.." She said, handing Anubhav a prescription.

Anubhav accepted it with a nod, excused himself, and left the room with the nurse. Haseena remained, her eyes fixed on her father with guilt filling her heart.

"Aap toh kehte the ki hum aapki pyaari beti hai, phir kyun aap hamaare saath aisa kar rahe hai... Aap jante hai na agar aapko kuch hua toh hum is baar khud ko bhi nhi sambhal payenge... Please, hamare liye apni aankhein khol dijiye, Papa, please..." Her trembling fingers held her father's hand, and her eyes brimmed with salty tears of guilt and worry.

"Dekhiye Papa, lag rahi hai na aapki beti kisi rajmahal ki rajkumari..." Sona's cheerful voice broke Keshav's trance. He was adoring his daughter in her bridal look, a moment that was the most beautiful and heartwarming for any father.

Haseena slowly lifted her eyelids and looked at her father, who was emotionally watching her with a smile, as if trying to freeze this moment in time.

All their sweet and bitter memories flashed before them. The moment felt like cherry blossoms by a serene sunset lake, incredibly memorable and beautiful.

"Boliye na Papa..." Jeevika urged.

"Usse bhi jyada sundar..." He replied, his heart aching to embrace his little girl. However, societal barriers and their past bitter memories made it a moment filled with nervousness and hesitation. (If you've never hugged your father, you can understand the feeling.)

Haseena looked at him with a little surprise expression but smile as she noticed the happy tears in his eyes.

"Tum teeno thoda bahar jao, hume Papa se kuch baat karni hai..." Haseena said to her sisters. They nodded and left the room, leaving Haseena alone with her father, Keshav, who looked at her.

"Ab kyun ro rahe hain aap?" She asked, urging to wipe the tears from her father's eyes.

"Kuch purani galtiyon par pachhatava ho raha hai..." He replied.

"Hamara aapki beti hone ka pachhatava?" She asked , which hurt him.

"Guddo... hum mante hain jo humne kiya tumhare saath woh galat tha, par ab toh maaf kar do hume, warna tumhara yeh budha baap apne aatmgilani ke bojh mein dab kar hi mar jayega..." Keshav said, his eyes pleading for her forgiveness.

"Hum kaun hote hain aapko maaf karne wale papa..Pita hain aap hamare, ansh hain hum aapka... bhale hi bees saal tak aapko yaad nahi thi yeh baat, par in beete saalon mein aapke pyaar ne sab bhula diya..."

"Bhula diya hota na Guddo toh tum kabhi humse yeh nahi kahti ki shaadi mein kharch huye paise tum hume wapas dogi, balki hak se kehti ki papa hume badhiya wala lehanga chahiye..." He said.

"Humne toh bas puchha shayad aapko bura lag raha ho ki hum bhi ab ja rahe hai, beta hota toh nhi jata na aur shayad aaj Maa bhi hoti aapke saath(his teary eyes stared her)...aur rahi baat is kharch ki toh hum jaante hain hamare halat kaise hain, aur aap bhi jaante hain ki humne kabhi chadar se bahar paav nahi failaye... aur rahi baat paise wapas karne ki, toh us jameen par hum charo ka hak hai, aur hum apni behno ka hak nahi chhin sakte..." She said calmly.

"Janti ho, humne yeh sab kiya yeh soch kar ki kam se kam se tumhari ek ichha puri karke hamare dil se kuch toh gilani ka bojh kam hoga, aur shayad tum hume maaf kar do toh hum sukoon se mukt ho paye is jeevan se par ab lag raha hai ki woh bhi naseeb mein nhi hai.." He emotionally said. His eyes filled with tears.

"Papa, aisi baat mat kariye... hum nahi hain aapse naraz, hum ho hi nahi sakte, balki hum maafi mangte hain (joining her palms) agar jaane anjane mein hamari baat aapko chubhi hai toh humne toh bas hi bola aur aap jante hain na gussa humse nahi control hota aur bol dete hain... maaf kar dijiye par aisi baat na kariye..." She said, touching her father's feet.

He held her shoulders and made her look at him.

"Guddo, ab itna paap na lagao hume. Pehle hi bahut kama chuke hain ateet mein..." He said emotionally.

She looked at her father with teary eyes, and their emotions flowed down together. He opened his arms, gesturing for a comforting hug. She gazed at him and was about to hug him when Sneha entered, breaking the moment.

Keshav and Haseena shared a look as if someone special had left an incomplete letter with the ending word 'Kash,' hanging in the air, laden with unspoken emotions.

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜💜✿◉●•◦

A deafening silence enveloped in the house, broken only by the hushed whispers of the people and the heart-wrenching sobs of three daughters who had lost their father the previous night.

Keshav's lifeless body lay in on the Arthi, covered in a white shroud with delicate flowers adorning it. He had fought valiantly in the battle of life and death but ultimately succumbed, leaving his daughters in inconsolable grief.

Sneha, Jeevika, and Sona's tears flowed relentlessly, their sorrow seeming boundless. Meanwhile, Haseena's eyes remained dry, fixated on her father's lifeless form, as the onlookers whispered among themselves, puzzled by her stoic demeanor.

Harsh, Dev, Anuraag, and Anubhav attempted to stay strong for their grieving wives, but tears welled in their eyes as well. They had all come to love Keshav as a father figure, and his loss weighed heavily on their hearts.

"Papa please uthiye na...!!" Sona pleaded crying.

"Please na Papa, warna gussa ho jayenge hum...!" Sneha joined her sister with flowing tears.

"Aur phir kabhi milne bhi nhi aayenge..!" Jeevika said and tears again broke down and they cried out painfully.

"Samay rehte daha sanskaar kar dena chahiye, Anuraag beta.." Haseena's Bua advised Anuraag.

Anuraag exchanged a knowing glance with Dev, Harsh, and Anubhav. They all nodded in silent agreement. With heavy hearts, they approached to lift Keshav's lifeless body. However, as they gently reached for him, Jeevika, Sneha, and Sona clung tightly to their father's form, their tears flowing uncontrollably.

The four men shared a solemn look among themselves and then turned their gaze to the grieving sisters. Anubhav, in particular, cast a concerned glance at Haseena, who remained unresponsive. He knew her well enough to understand that she rarely showed her vulnerability in front of others, but this situation was unlike any other. He worried that if she didn't let out her pain today, it might remain buried deep within her forever.

But, In the current situation, Anubhav couldn't approach Haseena to talk to her as the solemn last rites of Keshav had to be performed. Relatives and neighbors surrounded the grieving trio, offering their condolences and support.

Anuraag, Anubhav, Harsh, and Dev stepped forward to lift the arthi, which held Keshav's lifeless body. As they did so, the solemn chant of "Ram Naam Satya hai" echoed through the house, marking the final farewell to the departed soul that had left behind its daughters, home, thousands of memories, and an unfulfilled wish.

Sona, Sneha, and Jeevika clung to Haseena, their tears streaming down their faces as they shared in the profound grief of losing their father. Their heartfelt sobs seemed like desperate pleas to Haseena, as if they were imploring God to reunite them with their beloved father.

But, the relentless truth of the universe remained unchanged, and their fervent wishes could not be granted. Death, an immutable part of life, had taken their father away, and they had to grapple with the painful reality of his absence.

Three Months Later...🌺

Three months had passed since Keshav's death, and significant changes had swept through the lives of the sisters. Sona had become more composed, finding some solace in her relationship with Harsh. Jeevika and Sneha were striving to rebuild their lives, focusing on their children and husbands for support.

Anuraag, Dev, and Harsh had resumed their work, serving as pillars of strength for their wives, offering emotional, mental, and physical support to help them regain a sense of normalcy.

In the Anuseena household, however, the once-romantic and joyful atmosphere had shifted to one filled with tension and melancholy. While they still lived under the same roof, it felt as though they were mere bodies coexisting. Haseena had withdrawn into her memories, her mind a distant place. Anubhav tried to initiate conversations, understanding that she needed time, love, and care, but her lack of response tested his patience.

Now, she began to maintain a distance from him. At night, if he tried to hold her in his arms, she would remove herself and use a separate comforter. When he attempted to help with household chores, she would abruptly leave, as if she didn't want his presence around her or had other reasons for her behavior.

One day, as Haseena placed his lunchbox on the bed, Anubhav gently grabbed her wrist.

Anubhav - Hume kuch baat karni hai... (he said calmly).

Haseena - Hume late ho raha hai...

Anubhav -Pichhle teen mahine se aap hamare dhairya ki pariksha le rahi hai ab mat lijiye warna tut gya toh samsya ho jayegi...(he said, standing in front of her).

Haseena-toh tod dijiye, hum bhi toh dekhe kya samsya hogi...(she said plainly).

Anubhav-Haseena ji...(sweetly).

Haseena-hume late ho raha hai Anubhav ji...(she said plainly).

Anubhav-haan toh ho jaiye aaj late par pehle hume yeh bataiye ki aap hume kyun nazarandaz kar rahi hai? Galti huyi hai humse ya koi aur wajah hai?

Haseena-agar hum aapko nazarandaz kar rahe hote toh hum dusre kamare mein hote aur aap dusre...(calmly).

Anubhav-ohh..dusre kamare *sarcastic* abhi toh jaise wo kamare mein hokar aap roj humse baat hi karti hai....(taunted).

Haseena-kar rahe hai na...

Anubhav-humne shuru kiya tab, agar hum aapse baat na kare toh aapko fark bhi nhi padega... Baat chhodiye do teen hafte ke liye hum gayab bhi ho jaye toh bhi aapko ab fark nhi padega hamare hone na hone se...gayab kya ab toh hume lagta hai agar mar bhi gaye toh aapko fark nhi padega...(he said tauntingly, which made her look at him with a hurt heart).

She glared at him as if she wanted to slap him for his words, but instead, she freed her wrist from his grip. He looked at her, waiting for her response, but she didn't say anything. He angrily grabbed his phone and laptop bag, then stormed out of the house.

She smiled for a moment, soon her fleeting smile faded, replaced by tears. She bit her lower lip to control her emotions, eventually collapsing onto the bed, holding her stomach tightly.

To be continued....

Upcoming-  😗

(Kya? message board par diya hai pehle hi 🥱)

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜💜✿◉●•

I hope you all liked the part. Please Give your valuable feedback in the comment box because I love to read it and don't forget to vote and sorry for the grammatical mistakes and don't be a silent reader.

✨ Do vote and comments ✨

~Atiwak ❤

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

44.6K 5.8K 43
Born in the rich and royal family of Avantipur,Anubhav Singh has never heard no,he gets what he wants.He is ruthless,stubborn,cold blooded beast,runs...
3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
34.1K 4.4K 30
A simple love story of two ordinary people.Haseena Malik, who has a son hates the concept of love while Anubhav Singh,the DSP of Lucknow falls for h...
62.3K 3.6K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š