PokeTrix || Ben 10 Story

By UnmatchedPictures

Kamari Davis is the best friend and big brother figure of Ben Tennyson, he's there when they go on their trip... More

1x1: And Then There Where 10
1x2: Washington B.C.
1x3: The Krakken
1x4: Permanent Retirement
1x5: Hunted
1x6: Last Laugh
1x7: Kevin 11
1x8: Tourist Trap
1x9: The Alliance
1x10: Lucky Girl
1x11: A Small Problem
1x12: Side Effects
1x13: Secrets/S1 Finale

Bio

1.6K 18 7
By UnmatchedPictures

Prototype PokeTrix

Recalibrated.

MegaTrix

True PokeTrix.

-The PokeTrix mainly allowed for the user to transform into a numerous variety of Pokémon life-forms, each with their own unique powers and abilities (along with their weaknesses) and in a selection of Pokémon DNA that is in groups of 10.

-Has Only/All Starter Pokémon's and Their Evolutions.

-Quick Change, The PokeTrix enables the user to quick change between evolutions the more quick changes the less time given to the watch.

-Release Feature, Basically he doesn't have to fight himself he can release the Pokémon he wants to fight.

-Has a Pokédex Feature/Alien Scan Feature.

-The PokeTrix acted as a wireless receiver for the Codon Stream.

-By accessing the Codon Stream in a faster-than-light manner, the PokeTrix used special Omni-Energy to merge its wearer's DNA with the DNA samples it held to create transformations.

-Pokemon DNA is "injected" into the user, meaning they retain the wielder's personality, memories, and consciousness. Because of this, most of the Pokémon are not full-blown Pokémon, with the exceptions of Arceus and Dialga DNA. The PokeTrix could not transform the user into another of its own species.

-Kamari's DNA was stored in the PokeTrix itself instead of the Codon Stream. In order for the user to change the size, the matter was created from energy or reconstituted to energy as needed.

-The PokeTrix has a quick change feature.
The user could change back by turning the second ring on the dial to the 3 o'clock position. When Kamari appeared to be changing mentally, it was just a coincidence. He was out of time and changing anyway.

-Manually touching the PokeTrix symbol not only allows the user to immediately transform back to normal but can also be used to change forms while already transformed.

-The PokeTrix could alter its size to fit the user's wrist.

-When transformed, the PokeTrix protected the user from negative effects, including:
Being possessed by an Ectonurite.
Exposure to the dangerous effects of Corrodium.
Being transformed by Dr. Animo's mutant ray.
Immunity To Gengars Illusions and Such.

-The PokeTrix had a built-in energy feedback blast to defend against anyone trying to force it off of its owner.

-Once placed on the wearer, the PokeTrix could not be removed by normal physical means.

-The PokeTrix could show a database image of all Pokemon unlocked.

-The Omnitrix was able to repair genetic damage, such as turn DNMon back to normal and remove Xenocites.

-The PokeTrix could genetically manipulate DNA or reprogram a species' DNA (like fuse DNA from different species of pokemon).

-The PokeTrix had a scratch guard that Kamari didn't know how to remove. It fell off after Duotrix: Destroy All Aliens.

-The PokeTrix changed the Pokémon's' eye color to match the user's eye color.

-The PokeTrix could be synchronized with the Omnitrix, and another PokeTrix even without the user's intent.

-The PokeTrix is waterproof.

-The PokeTrix could replace one of its DNA samples with someone else from the same species.

-In its recalibrated state, the PokeTrix granted the user full understanding of the Pokemon' powers upon transforming into them.

-The PokeTrix had the ability to redirect scans from inorganic pokemon if the power was boosted.

Extensions-

-The PokeTrix had AI (Artificial Intelligence).

-The PokeTrix functioned as a GPS.

The PokeTrix could create a hologram map, which is similar to the one in Plumber Badges.

-The PokeTrix had a 2-way communication system with Plumber Badges.

-The PokeTrix had a built-in Universal Translator and could also translate other Earth languages, but not animal languages.

-The PokeTrix could teleport the user through Oak/Azmuth's teleportation channel.

-The PokeTrix had a homing beacon that could guide the user to Xenon if it was ever in the planet's quadrant.

-Once within a close enough range of Xenon, the PokeTrix could fire a beam of red/white energy that negates the effects of the planet's light-absorbing device.

Color Coding-

The PokeTrix could display ten colors, each meaning something different:

Red/White: Active Mode
White: Recharge Mode
Red: Capture Mode
Blue: Recalibration Mode
Purple: Controlled or risk of temporal threat
Orange: Self Destruct Mode (original PokeTrix form)
Grey: Inactive Mode
Black: Stop Mode
Pink: Under spell effect

Display Modes-

-The PokeTrix had two known display modes.
During the Original Series and Omniverse flashbacks, it was black silhouettes of the PokeTrix. After recalibrated, it was changed to Red and White holograms of the Pokemon.

-By changing the settings on the PokeTrix, either of the above display modes could have been used with the PokeTrix in either of its forms.

Clothing-

Prior to its recalibration, the PokeTrix automatically used the molecules of its wearer's clothes to create coverings for the Pokemon. This function was lost when the PokeTrix recalibrated; instead, nanomachines broke its wearer's clothes down and stored them until the transformation ended.

Allocation-

When the user was transformed, a Pokeball symbol appeared on the chest. The symbol was actually the PokeTrix itself, appearing in this form because many species don't have wrists.

-Although the PokeTrix was in the center of the chest area on every alien in Alien Force is for easy access, it was put in different places on some aliens in the Original Series and Omniverse flashbacks.

The limited positioning of the symbols was the result of a glitch of the Omnitrix.

Voice Command-

The Omnitrix could be controlled by voice, called Voice Command.

Access Master Control
Unlocks the Master Control but only works to Oak/Azmuth's voice.

Decouple Omnitrix Command Code: 000 -
Release Coupling - 0
Removes the PokeTrix.

Omnitrix Self Destruct in (time): Command code: 000 - Destruct - 0
Activates Self-Destruct Mode.

Abort Self Destruct Code 10
Deactivates Self-Destruct Mode.

Omnitrix Reset Code 10
Activates Reset Mode.
Omnitrix Abort Reset Code 10
Deactivates Reset Mode.

Command Function Override Code 10
Overrides function.

Alright let's go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...