𝘔𝘜𝘚𝘐𝘊 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘠 𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚...

Oleh 3mxrii_

Named a violin prodigy at 9, Y/N Inoue was praised for not only his amazing violin skills, but also for for... Lebih Banyak

1:The Violin Prodigy
2:Thank you... Tamaki-Kun"
3:You're a host
4:The Attack of the Lady Manager(Pt.1)
5: The Attack of the Lady Manager(Pt. 2)
Blue and Pink? How Odd...

6:The Twins Fight

200 9 1
Oleh 3mxrii_

I want to put Y/N's gender as a tree.

—————

"This is your brother, Y/N. Y/N, this is Gaku, your Oni-san."

"Oni...san?" The smaller boy stared up at the older boy in front of him. Gaku gave the boy a warm smile, "guess you're my brother now, huh?"

"Oni...san..." The h/c-nette felt a surge of warmth rush through his body as he nodded, sprinting towards Gaku, "oni-san!"

—————
"Y/N~! Are you having any recitals soon? Any performances?" Aoi-chan asked.

"Oh, I would spend thousands just to see you perform!" Akane-chan squealed.

I shook my head, "unfortunately, I've only just recently finished my recital in Japan. I don't think I have anymore recitals scheduled. If I do, i'll make sure you two will be the first to know." I winked, making them blush and squeal.

"Oh! You looked so good on the club's website!"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know?" She pulled out her tablet, showing a photo of me shirtless.

'I never showed the members' my body before? Was this photoshopped?! Just who did-'

"Hikaru! Kaoru! When I gave you permission to design the club's website, I didn't mean this!" I could hear Tamaki's screams from the main room.

'I forgot... the twins...' I sighed, stepping out of the room to see what the commotion was about.

"We take our job very seriously, boss." "In fact, we stayed up until dawn working on it." The twins spoke, as if it was something to be proud of.

"Is this what you worked so hard on?!" Tamaki slammed the computer in front of them, a video of my face photoshopped onto some naked guy with glistening abs surrounded by roses. I furrowed my eyebrows in disgust, gazing in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me..."

And turns out, I wasn't the only one.

"You even did it to Haruhi too?!" Tamaki shrieked.

Mori-senpai carried Honey-senpai above the horde of girls so he could view the videos. "You look great Haru-chan, N/N-chan!"

"Tell me when!" Tamaki popped right in front of the twins, grabbing onto the shoulders and literally spitting saliva onto their faces as he screamed. "When did you take naked pictures of Haruhi and Y/N?!"

I grimaced at the scene, letting out a sigh as I walked over to Haruhi, "seems like Tamaki-san doesn't know about altering photos..." Haruhi nodded in agreement, staring at Tamaki's 'weirdness.'

Realising the photos had been photoshopped, Tamaki's demeanor changed almost drastically. "You're putting your talent to waste!" I raised an eyebrow, scratching my temple as I wondered, 'why is he blushing?'

"But if you're going to anyway, can you photoshop Haruhi into this idol photobook? Oh! And Y/N-san into this one!" He raised two photo books from two separate idols, getting on his knees for the twins to help him.

'He wants me to wear that? Wait why is the idol only wearing boxers and a white button-up that is nearly see through?'

I shook my head, wanting to walk away to drink some tea before I was pulled by the wrist. "What do you think about wearing this?" I turned around, seeing him holding a pair of black swim trunks.

Heat spread across my cheeks as I landed a hit to his head impulsively. "P-pervert!" "Ack!" Hearing his cry, I immediately realised what I had done, feeling guilt starting to set in, "ah! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Don't apologise, he kinda deserved it." Haruhi chuckled under her breath as Tamaki sulked in a corner. "Though Y/N-senpai, you do seem like you'd look good in those swim trunks~" Hikaru smirked as Kaoru stared at the cloth in his hand, a slight blush on his face. I looked away in embarrassment, trying to hide my flushed face. "W-whatever..." I bit my lip, trying not to say or do anything that may damage their trust in me.

Haruhi sighed, landing a glare at Tamaki as he was planning to approach Haruhi with a pink dress in hand, and landing another at the twins. "You two better stop photoshopping Y/N-senpai and me, just who do you take us for?"

The twins chuckled, a mischievous smirk plastered on their faces. "Isn't it obvious? You're our toys."

The distance between us and the twins grew shorter as they spoke, "in order to entertain one's self in this otherwise boring world, one must find himself stimulating toys."

Haruhi grunted, gripping her book tightly, "I am not your toy!" I looked at the floor, not knowing what to say or do, I was a toy for them? Is that what they thought of me as? Are they just joking?

"You want a toy...?" A deep voice spoke. The four of us turned to a door, a cloaked person peeking out from it. "Toys... toys... if you like toys you should come visit my black magic club."

'Using the twins' stupid mockery as a form of promotion? Who even is he anyways?' I raised an eyebrow as he continued to speak, "we've opened a black market that boasts black magic items across the globe. If you visit our mass right now, I'll even throw in a cursed doll." He pulled out a cat puppet, "you can have beelzenef, a free gift."

'That hand puppet... is a cursed doll?' I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Why is he talking to us through a crack in the door?" Haruhi asked. I shrugged in reply before the twins began questioning, "wait a minute has that door always been there?"

"Nekozawa senpai likes to hide in dark places and doesn't really care for bright and lit places." I flinched at the voice, noticing Kyoya had been standing at our side.

"Don't get involved with that guy, Haruhi..." "Ah!" Haruhi yelped at the whisper. I sighed, shaking my head, "don't scare her like that, Tamaki-san... gosh I could feel your breath even from where I'm standing." I whispered the last part to myself.

Tamaki spoke in such an eerie voice, it creeped me out a bit, "if you do, you'll end up being cursed..."

"Do you have any basis for that?"

"Yes... it happened during finals at the end of the last school year..." he sighed, "it's terrifying just talking about it. On that faithful day, I accidentally stepped on Nekozawa's cursed doll, Beelnzenef. During the exam, all the words were written in such weird lettering! I looked to the others for help and realised I knew none of them! I was all alone in a different dimension!"

Hearing Tamaki's weird story, I felt something click. "Ah... I remember! That day, I noticed you walking into the Greek class next door. Though, I thought you would realise sooner or later so I didn't bother telling you..."

"No! 3 days later, I woke up and my legs were as heavy as lead, how do you explain that?!" Tamaki shrieked in my face. "That only happened because you ran a marathon the day before." Kyoya answered for me before Nekozawa appeared before our very eyes, Tamaki whimpering softly, "you shouldn't underestimate the dark powers of Beelzenef!"

"All you have to do is write someone's name on his back, then that person is destined to come face to face with misfortune..." Tamaki seemed really frightened by Nekozawa's words, it was quite funny to watch.

"Ack!" "Agh!!!" I winced at the bright light shining in my eyes, before letting out a groan as two loud shrieks sounded in my ears. "Hikaru! Kaoru!" I furrowed my eyebrows at the twins' antics.

Nekozawa let out a scream, scurrying around the place before running back out the door he came in from.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes. 'So bright...' I groaned, blinking my eyes as I adjusted to my surroundings.

"How could you two do such a thing?! Obviously you two don't know anything about black magic!" Tamaki screeched.

"You're just being overdramatic, Tamaki... gosh I think my eardrums are damaged with how loud you were screaming in my ear." I sighed, walking over to Honey-senpai and Mori.

"N/N-chan! Do you need something?" Honey-senpai asked, his cheeks covered in white frosting. I chuckled softly, grabbing a tissue and wiping it off. "You have something over here."

What I didn't realise was that my kind gesture caused the girls around us to start squealing. "That was such a cute moment!" "Y/N-senpai, can you do it to me?"

I smiled, soft giggles escaping me before the peaceful moment was interrupted by a certain duo.

"...if you hate it so much, why don't you just stop?"

I sighed, shaking my head. 'I leave for a few seconds and an argument goes on... I'll need to ask Haruhi what exactly caused the argument. Doesn't seem like the twins to argue and fuss over something.'

"Because I'd hate to see you make such an ass of yourself in front of everyone. It was your idea to call Haruhi our toy. Just say it, you love her, don't you?"

"O-oh yeah? It was your idea to call Y/N-senpai our toy, seems like you're the one in love."

'L-love?"

"Huh?!" Tamaki shrieked as Mori-senpai tugged at my sleeve, "Y/N-san, would you like to have more cake with Mitsukini and I?"

"O-oh, sure?" I looked back at the twins before gasping as the floor began vibrating and rumbling.

"A beautiful, yet poignant four-sided relationship around Haruhi-kun and Y/N-senpai! What's better, two of the figures are twins, bogged by development! I could eat three bowls of rice over this!"

I sighed as Renge came up from a platform from the ground, 'just how did she get that built and how did we not notice?' I sat down beside Mori-senpai as Honey-senpai was chatting with the female students.

"Gosh... this club is something, isn't it?" I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I need a break!" I muttered, stretching as I did so before a voice spoke, "would you like to rest your head on my shoulder for the time-being?"

I turned to Mori-senpai with eyes filled with gratitude, "thanks, senpai." I sighed, leaning my head against his shoulders as I stared at the floor in front of me. "I don't know how Haruhi survived this long with those..." a soft chuckle escaped me as I stared at the commotion.

"Oh whatever, the twins would definitely reconcile after a while. There's no way they wouldn't, right Mori-senpai?" I stared up at him, and he nodded while humming, "mhm.."

"Enough already!" I perked my head towards the noise, seeing angry looks on the twins' faces as they glared daggers at each other. "You're always getting into my bed! You're such a pest!" Hikaru yelled, "that's because you seem so lonely, Hikaru! I had no choice but to sleep next to you, you moron!"

"Who are you calling an idiot?! Who's the one doing worse in their classes?!"

"Well look who's talking! Maybe you should study linguistics more, Hikaru!"

"You grind your teeth too loud!"

"Who's the one that tosses around in their sleep and falls out of bed?"

"Sex pixie!"

"Sicko!"

"Your mama wears too much makeup!" They said in unison. "We're over!"

On the sidelines, the female students seemed to be loving the petty argument the two were having. I sighed for probably the third time today, 'they'll make up right? Right?'

—————

The bell rung, signifying that lessons were about to start. As I walked through the halls of the First-year block, I gasped.

"K-Kaoru?!" A hand slapped against my mouth in shocked as I froze in place.

"Y/N-senpai!" He turned to me once noticing my presence, giving me a wave. "Morning!" As he gave me a warm smile, the only thing I could focus on was his slicked back, bright, light blue hair that was very distinct in the crowd of students.

"Y-your... hair..."

"It looks good on me, doesn't it? Starting today, the blue one is me! I didn't want to be confused for Hikaru all the time, so I dyed my hair!" He pointed to himself with a proud smile as he gripped his bag handle. "Well, I'm heading off now! Don't wanna be late for first period! See ya, senpai!" He waved before walking off.

'Blue?! What's with that colour?! And why haven't they reconciled?! What's going on?!'

"T-tamaki-san! Kyoya-san!" I panted heavily, as I stood at the doorway of my classroom. I rushed up to the classroom the moment Kaoru wasn't in view, overall puzzled.

"Y/N-san? Is something the matter?" I looked up to see two pairs of concerned eyes staring down at me. "K-kaoru... he... why is he... why is his hair... blue?!"

"Ah... are they still arguing?" Kyoya questioned. "I-I'm not sure! I-I just..."

I sighed, walking to my seat as I ran my hair through my damp hair. "Let me just..."

The moment my butt came in contact with the chair, my body went limp from exhaustion, arms dangling off the table as Tamaki and Kyoya stared at me.

"Guess he doesn't know."

"He'll figure out sooner or later."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

255K 8.5K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
525K 18.9K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
22.4K 669 22
This story is meant for people who use he/him or he/they pronouns because I don't see many bxb stories but If you use the opposite still feel free to...
3.1K 80 18
in this story y/n a famous singer who lives with his two older cousins is seeking help due to personal things but the help he is seeking for is from...