lifeline; djs

By TGTATB0

⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ LIFELINE β €β €β € π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩, he's fallen for his long term childhood best friend β €β €β € 01 / 09 / 23... More

introduction
001. wrapped around your finger
002. our best friend anniversary
003. cause i know you're picky
004. gonna be so fun tonight
005. you're acting so distant
006. that's kinda hypocritical
007. too stubborn to admit
009. you're the only exception
010. never meant to hurt you
011. helped to ease my mind
012. there's nothing still there
013. and how is your love life
014. i know from experience
015. thinking about being single
016. chance to find the one
017. i love that about you
018. it doesn't seem like
019. i keep all my promises
020. this is the easiest
021. fun being oblivious
022. gonna be so awkward
023. turning me on like crazy
024. to fend for herself
025. i usually don't care
026. what's best for you
027. support you wherever
028. don't care i'm having fun
029. having to trust your word
030. didn't seem very eager
031. i was being stupid
032. you boring loser
033. whatever you say dear sir
034. you can trust me
035. why the panic
036. i barely know you
037. he said nothing happened
038. i promise i didn't
039. without your input
040. enough about me

008. the night of her birthday

197 11 10
By TGTATB0

L I F E L I N E

february 14, 2023

"lilli," one of the girl's co-workers spoke in a sing-song was as she gained the girl's attention out the back in the salon's color room, cleaning up after her final client. "there's a boy here for you.."

"oh.. i'll be out in a second.."

"is there not supposed to be a boy picking you up?" cordelia furrowed. "i can tell him to leave if that's the case."

"no, no, it's fine," she said, having a good idea on who it was since she had only told one boy in particular when she was finishing work.

drying up the dye bowls, she put them away and headed back out to the salon floor. instantly looking across the space and locking eyes with the boy, her eyes scanning up to the ballon he was holding then back at him with a small smile on her lips while softly shaking her head.

"happy birthday!" daniel smile as she walked over closer to him, and he held out the balloon and the cake he had spent the day making for her.

"what are you doing here?"

"i came to surprise you," he chuckled. "i couldn't let my best friend spend the night of her birthday alone."

"cute cake and a.. valentine's day balloon?" she furrowed, following with a small laugh.

"it was all they had! plus.. i think a pink heart shaped one is more you over a colorful birthday one," he shrugged, looking up at it himself. "it's cute, don't you think?"

"mhm."

"and a dairy free, nut free cake," he presented it to her. "made by me."

"i can tell, jamesy, i love it," she nodded, talking about the way it had been decorated while taking the box off of him and placing it on the reception desk behind her. "thank you," she hugged him.

"you're very welcome," he said soaking in the moment with her.

".. hey, sorry to ruin the moment.." cordelia softly spoke up while gently placing her hand on the younger girl's shoulder, causing her to pull away from daniel. "iris and i are going to head out, are you alright to lock up, doll?"

"mhm," liberty quickly nodded. "of course. we're gonna head out in a second as well anyway."

"enjoy the rest of your birthday," iris added. "see you again tomorrow."

"i will thank you, see you tomorrow," she smiled, watching the two walk over towards the front door. "byee," turning her attention back to the boy once they shut the door behind themselves. "so.."

"so.. dinner?" daniel raised a brow. "i'm assuming you haven't eaten yet."

"i have not," she agreed. "let me get my bag, then.. if i have my car and you have your car.. what's the go?"

"i don't have my car, i ubered," he explained, watching as she let out a hum of realisation. "i thought it through before i left, don't worry."

"of course you did."

heading over to the staff room at the back, she grabbed her stuff out of the locker before switching off the room's lights and going back out to daniel who was holding her gifts again. doubling checking that everything was how it should be, the two had soon left the salon and headed to liberty's car.

"do you want me to drive?" he asked.

"you can drive if you want," she nodded, passing him her keys. "could we go hang out at the lookout? i don't really want to go home yet.."

"of course," he quickly agreed. "it's been a minute since we've hung out there."

"it has," she agreed.

"and pizza for dinner?"

"of course," she nodded.

placing the cake, ballon and her bag in the back seats with the other few things of her's that were already in there, the two got in the car and instantly started talking about their days while they drove to their favorite pizza place.

soon the two arrived at their spot, up in the hills which overlooked the city. reversing up, they opened up the trunk of the car and fixed the blanket she already had laid out in there from the last time they had done this. and then getting comfortable inside as they dug into their dinner since it was already about nine-pm.

"have you spoken to haven yet?"

"nope."

"are you planning on it?" daniel slightly furrowed. "i'm not trying to excuse their behaviours but.. i don't know, maybe she really didn't realise who he was before saturday- and of course you're always allowed to be mad at them for wanting to keep seeing each other."

"think i might wait till they've broken up," she shrugged, letting out a small chuckle.

"libby.."

"what?" she flicked her head towards him. "if he's willing to talk to other girls and stay on dating apps while he was with me, who says he's not still doing it with her."

"yeah, i guess," he subtly nodded. "so what you gonna do about living with her? do you wanna stay at mine until things get worked out?"

"not, all the time.. i'll be fine being at the house, i'm sure she'd eventually get the memo that i don't want to talk to her..." she babbled. "i'm sorry for making things awkward last night," she blurted out. "by the way.."

"things weren't awkward?"

"after i kissed you? don't lie, it was.."

"nope.." he shook his head. "not really.. i mean we've kissed before, and also done 'worse' in the past.."

"oo- daniel, daniel, daniel, daniel," liberty went running down the bleachers over to the boy the second she saw him walking by the field with his friends.

"hey kid, what's up?" he swung his arm over her shoulder.

"could we talk about something.." she watched him softly nod, before she looked around the few boys he was talking with and then back at him. "alone, please.."

"yeah," he said in a slightly confused tone, taking his arm off the girl and doing a quick handshake with his friends. "i'll catch up with you guys in a bit.. what's up lib..?"

"can we have sex?" she blurted out, causing him to stop on the spot.

"sorry what?"

"you know jax?"

"your boyfriend, yeah," he nodded as the two continued wandering the field.

"he wants to have sex after prom.."

"alright, and what's that got to do with me?"

"well i've never had sex and.. i don't- i'm kinda scared.. and so.. i was thinking that maybe, if you're okay with it.. we have sex.."

"i'm not having sex with you, you're a child," he chuckled.

"daniel," she scoffed. "just cause you're eighteen now, it doesn't mean i'm a child, you're not even a year older."

"libby, incase you've forgotten in this short amount of time, he's your boyfriend.." he grabbed her hand as he made her stop. "and if we do this, it means you're cheating on him.."

"i know," she shook her head and subtly rolled her eyes. "but i trust you more than him.. i'll feel more comfortable trying things out with you who i've known for years rather than going straight into it with him.. please daniel."

"i'm not letting you cheat on him," he stated. "if you don't feel comfortable enough to loose your virginity to him that you have to come to me, you shouldn't be having sex with him."

"him and i have been dating for like two weeks, daniel, of course i'm not fully comfortable with him yet. plus we graduate in a few weeks and i'm the only person who hasn't had sex-"

"that's not true," he politely interrupted her. "i'm sure there's a lot more people than you think."

"i don't care. it feels like it. and i just want to get it over and done with," liberty replied. "not with jax though, he's lowkey a dickhead and if i don't know what it's like before, he's gonna make it a big deal. while you won't, in general, with it being 'cheating' aside, which is why i want to do it with you first."

"oh libby.." he sighed as he looked around the field before back at her.

"jax will never find out, no one will, we'll take it to the grave," she held her pinky out as she looked into his eyes. "nobody gotta knnnow," she added as she playfully sung his band's song.

".. fine," he let out a small chuckle as he locked his pinky with her's. "to. the. grave."

"to the grave," she repeated with a small nod as they both lent in, sealing their promise with a kiss on their thumbs.

"mh.. i guess," liberty agreed.

"i honestly don't care that you kissed me. you could kiss me a million times and i wouldn't care."

"okay now that's a bit excessive, calm down boy," she chuckled at him.

"i'm gonna make it my life goal to kiss you a million times," he grinned. "just to prove a point, of course.."

"i.. i-" she cut herself off again, this time with a small laugh. "i don't think that's possible- i mean it's probable for long term relationships but not friends."

"you reckon?" he pulled his phone out. "i think we could get it done."

"it's not happening, daniel," she shook her head at him, a smile across her face. "stop it," she took his phone off of him as he was on his calculator. "find a girlfriend and do it with her, you weirdo."

"maybe i will," he laughed, taking his phone back off of her.

"okay, well, let me know in thirty years when you get there-"

"it won't take thirty years," he playfully argued. "i think if i really wanted to, i could get it done in like a month if you were completely focused on the task and nothing else."

"mh.. are you including the time it'd take for you to get a girlfriend?" she teased.

"shut up," he nudged her.

"first to a milli wins then?"

"oh you wanna make this a game?"

"mh.. i don't know," she shrugged as she spoke in a sarcastic tone. "i don't think it'd be very fair on you, that's all.."

"after that comment, it's on."

"get ready to lose, seavey," they done the handshake they had up as kids while they both bursted out in laughter. 

─────────────────────

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫

▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫

▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫

tagged: seaveydaniel

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫  ▪

liked by jackaverymusic and others

lillimckenna just 2 single fends hangin out and eatin df pizza n cake on a tuesday 😎

view all comments

danielseavey no other way i'd wanna spend our bbf anniversary
| lillimckenna no duh

whydontwemad the last photo🥹🥹

kassianatabby happy birthday girly. i've missed you today<33

lovingcv4ever oh so you are single now?? you're hard confirming it

jackaverymusic hope you didn't pay for that cake 🤣
   | lillimckenna wdym??
   | lillimckenna also dani made it
   | lillimckenna so say smth bad i dare
      ya (ง'̀-'́)ง
   | jackaverymusic @lillimckenna my
      bad didn't realise. i'm good thanks 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️
   | lillimckenna @jackaverymusic that's
      what i thought.

lillixwdwseavey happy birthday lilli!!!!

whydontwe.live you two are so iconic

whydontwe.live i live for this friendship

icarus_avery ain't no way one of yous haven't falling in love yet
   | biggplanzzz literally

february 14

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
won't lie i wrote majority of this
last night while i had a solo late
night old wdw jam session it was
a vibe lol just a causal saturday
night (i clearly have no social life
99% of the time lmao)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 865 35
π™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™ & π™π™Šπ™π™‰π˜Ώ- {"π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘑𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘡 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭...
25.6K 965 63
⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ LOVE BACK β €β €β € in which, they planned to go their own way but can't seem to move on from each other β €β €β € 02 / 11 / 21 - 15 / 17 / 22...
69.4K 922 49
[π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…] How would your life be like after your brother died? And what if you find out that he's alive after all? And what if you ended...
268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡. ❞ { α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄… }