REPLACEMENT WIFE (Short Story...

Galing kay Rachayetria

Was it her fate? To marry someone 13 years older than her? Sarisha Rawal was the girl who stomped in her tow... Higit pa

AUTHOR NOTE
DEDICATION
CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
1. Lagan
2. Mohra
3. Madhoshi
4. Baarish
5. Marz
6. Mukhattat
7. Ehsaas
8. Unn-bann
9. Mukhar
10. Rashak
11. Aakarshan
12. Advaya
13. Viparita
14. Prastav
16. Galat
17. Deham
18. Sadosh
19. Samastya
20. Samadha
Here's An idea!
21. Mubashrat
22. Taufa
23. THE PARTY (part 1)
23. THE PARTY (Part 2)
23. THE PARTY (FINAL PART)
24. Aakhari
ANNOUNCEMENT
25. THE END (part 1)
25. THE END (part 2)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

15. Vichitra

32.2K 2.2K 687
Galing kay Rachayetria

SARISHA

“Okay then,”

An overwhelming smile caught my face, and there was a warmth that flooded my body, I saw him, but it felt like something lifted from my eyes, because now whoever was standing before me was a completely different person.

His eyes widened, and surprise washed him, he was sure that I would deny him. Even I was sure I would deny him.
But this gesture? It was overwhelming. They made me feel different.

His eyes widen. The utter shock was visible on his face, those lips parted open, and I ended up chuckling at his reaction.

My hand rose to his chin and I shut its lower jaw clasping his mouth. And he caught my hand. My hand was on his light stubble, piercing like a thorn, but it was addictive. I wanted to rub the back of my fingers on his stubble.

His wrist held my hand in its place, his hand stretched out towards the left, a grahastyakar ran towards him from left and held the ring box for him. He removed the ring and handed it to Vidyut before he left.

He brought my hand down finally and opening my palm in his, he slid the ring on my empty ring finger.

My eyes darted to the ring and surprise washed over me.
He had his name engraved on the band of the ring, while it was a beautiful tear-drop ring which was garnished with so many diamonds around having additional thin binding, and at the end of the bend, the ring that came towards my palm was written his name. Vidyut.

I met his eyes, "It looks expensive, I might lose it?" I asked him, "How much did it cost?" I asked a subtle attempt, of an uncertain tease was it?

He shook his head in denial, warm air post-rain, caught us in a whiff,
He inhaled the rough air, losing it.
"The price is not your concern,"

"It is what if I lose it? You might just die from a heart attack if it's too expensive?" I registered in sarcasm, and he chuckled, stepping closer to me. His body leaned forward. He held his hand towards my nose, tracing the line of top, the hands soon leading to my jaw.

I stiffened under his sudden touch, unsure of throwing his hand away but subconsciously my body leaned in his touch,
"Oh, I am going to choke your living as long as I am alive. Sarisha,"
He caught my tease, and his reply was his version of a subtle flirt he does. And have been doing with me.

Choke me?

I shoved my thoughts away, not going to think too much. I liked what he did today, I will go with the stream, and see if will it lead me to the ocean of emotions, or maybe I will end up being a storm for him. Whatever it is the parts of me were willing to explore.

He smiled suddenly, and I watched his darkened lips stretching, while he traced mine under his rough fingertip, "No retort today? Don't tell me wearing that ring blocked your nerve that made you smart-mouthed?" He asked me, and I snickered,

"Choke me, then. Vidyut Daiwar!" I snapped and he twitched his brow. He didn't think I would ask for it.

I am not. Asking for it.

But I knew, that my reply would stir a new wavered war inside him.
He turned his head left, and then right. He then held my wrist and started to walk me towards the backside of the house.

I stumbled when walking,
"Vidyut, what-"

"To choke you!"
We were in the lawn area with the porch swing.

Oh god, what is he doing?

I only said to be discourteous. He halted before the porch swing, before he looked behind me, and suddenly the two guards on the job dissapeared.
"Vidy-" I started but he pushed me down on the porch swing.

Taken away by the sudden momentum of the swing, I held its string tightly.

I took a deep breath, while his tall body hovered over me.
He leaned forward, inclined towards me, and his hand reached for my throat.

"In what way, would you wanna be choked? Sarisha," He asked me, and I just blinked at him. His thumb rubbed the pulse vein on my neck.

The sensation tried to calm me, but this man before me, rose another chaos somewhere in my chest.

I looked into his eyes, shocked, he waited for my reply,
I opened my mouth but I was too shunned to speak.

I know nothing of choking.

He pushed me onto the swing suddenly the swing went back but when it came ahead once again, he caught my neck tightly taking the breath out of me and his lips lightly grazed against my skin.

He held the swing string completely shoving the swing in abrupt motion. His lips never fully kissed me, but they slid down to my open shoulder, and now my dupatta had fallen. With his lips on my sensitive skin, a slow moan escaped me.

"Reverse relationship, remember?" he mumbled his hand around my neck, not entirely choking me but the hold was tightened.
"I wanted to take it slow, but you seem eager. Sarisha," he said on my skin, his breath fanning me.  While he went towards my shoulders further on.

His hold tightened, and a moan was to pass by but the chokehold had me escape a gag, water pooled in my eyes, but they were no remorse or dislike it was just a body's way of showing that it was affected by the outside effect.

He kept his one knew on the swing, it moved under his weight. He made me lean back on the swing,
And before I could even grasp how the situation went from being disgusted to being delegated.

He devoured my entire neckline with his soft kisses, which slowly rode to my jawline that he traced with his kisses before his lips plunged into my cheek, and he dipped his tongue on my skin, leaving a wet kiss, particularly on the cheeks.

He returned towards my face from my cheek. He saw the tears and repented about to take his hand away from my neck.
But I kept it in place. I saw his lips once again, and my gaze halting on their black state, ashes lingering on the cushions of his mouth.

"You smoked again?" I asked him, my voice was raspy because he had his hand on my neck but the hold was completely loose.

"I was nervous," he tried to justify, "I don't smoke often. Only when I am stressed or nervous,"

"I hate smokers," I spat and his eyes widen.

"I have tried nicotine patches, doesn't help me."

"Maybe something else will?" I didn't understand where all of this coming from. What kind of hormonal cycle I am on, to feel so heated under him and his dominant actions?
"Since we have already kissed it doesn't go in the reverse plan? We can use that?" I said with confidence.

Where is this coming from?

Instead of being repulsed, I desired.

"And that is?" He said not very clueless.

"Use me as your alternative to cigarettes? Every time you wish to, just..."

"Oh, then I am going to be an addict!" he said before he leaned forward and kept his lips on me, didn't ask me if I wanted it.

But didn't I say yes to everything when I said okay?

His mouth dominated mine, unlike last time. He wasn't in control, he ruled my senses with his tongue and his lips, the kiss growing deeper, while he nipped my lower lip before pulling back. 

"Smoulder breath again!" I complained and he laughed, nodding.

"Not from next time!" He said.

The water that had pooled from the choke earlier slid, "Did I scare you earlier?" He asked me, and I shook my head.

"No, I liked it. The tear is just because of the chokehold,"

I told him, and he smiled nodding repeatedly, he skimmed my cheeks once again with the back of his fingers before he pulled back from the uncomfortable leaning position. He took his hand away from the swing, which moved with his weight lifted off from him.

I watched his backside, his broad shoulders, his heavy torso and his assets, are commendable.
This was the first time I was a pervert to watch someone with eyes like this.
He turned around, "We should head to room?" he asked me, and I watched him with surprise.

"Just to sleep. The next step can wait until you are more accepting, " he said and walked towards me offering me his hand.

Taking me towards our bedroom, he went over to sleep towards the couch. And I felt bad for him, for the first time.

"You can sleep on the bed from now on!" I told him and he looked at me with a shocked smug face.

"Aren't you afraid I am going to make a move on you?" I asked her, and she shrugged.

"No, I am not. I have got teeth, I can bite you if you try!"

"So you are into biting?" I wonder if he does it on purpose or if everything that he says comes with a double meaning hidden so modestly behind his words.
He walked towards me, I stepped backwards, and he didn't stop and stepped towards me until his mouth lingered on mine yet again. And I wondered if he was going to use his cigarette card now.

I don't even know why I suggested something like this.
Just an hour ago, if someone asked me what I felt about Vidyut dying, I would say I couldn't care less!

His eyes gripped mine, a strong sexual tension was all that between us, my front brushing against his torso but he sat down on the bed.

"This is my side," he said, and lay down, well I do not mind sides. I stepped towards another.

"Thanks for letting me sleep here?" He said when I lay down, a huge distance between us wedged.

"Oh, I just don't want your spine to break in the middle of sex, after all what guarantee do old bones have?" I said, closing my eyes and pulling the sheets above.

How come I have gotten so comfortable with the idea of sex with Vidyut?

"Worry about your hips breaking, Sarisha! Not mine." He mumbled before he turned the lights off.

~

I am not sure, how come I was twisted in the sheets with my entire body merged with Vidyut. Who was awake, his hand was on my back, while my head was in front of his chest.

I looked up scared, he was staring at the ceiling. My hand was thrown over his waist, and my legs were thrown on his calf.

He breathed patiently before he felt my gaze on him, and he hurriedly took his hand away from my back.
"You would have woken up if I moved!" he said and I was too supposed to push back from him.

But my mind was enchanted by this man's face and my hand rose to find his stubble and I did what I wanted to last night, rubbed my hands on his stubble.

"Did you like my sister?" I don't know why this sudden question arose in me. But maybe this thought was somewhere embedded in the back of my mind.

He hardened, his face turned down facing me. "I didn't know your sister at all. I only briefly saw her on the day I visited your parents. And we never contacted each other after."

"Never?" I asked again, my sister told me that they both had each other's number and before the wedding, they had a good period for getting to know each other.

My sister and I were close, but we both had a boundary where we never discussed male partners with each other.

And that is why, Vidyut was never brought up in our conversations. I was unsure of what kind of bond he had with Shrushti before she died.

"Never," He echoed my words with determination. 

~

He entered the room and scanned me sitting on the bed, my sister's photo in my lap.

Today I had a guilt, unknown why.
"You are not going to university?" He asked me and I met his gaze.
"No, I think I will give some time for the gossip to die down," I spoke nonchalantly. And kept our frame down on the nightstand.
"You never said sorry for what you did?" I said standing up from the bed while he went towards the closet.

He peeked from the closet, "I am not going to apologize for calling my wife. My wife." He said and shut the door.

"Since you are home today, join me to meet the Rajput. It's a tradition since I am part of the circle, you will be introduced to the family, and we have to greet king and queen."

"You mean, Daharthya Rajput?"

"Yes!"

"Well, best of luck for introducing me then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote TARGET - 700

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

402K 16.6K 47
The Royal Rawals of Rajasthan who are very famous and known in the country. The Rawals have everything fame, money, popularity and most importantly r...
175K 7.1K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
1.4M 100K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
269K 16.6K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...