Sickfics (mainly Tommy)

Von Ipadkidinabox

Sickfics! Sickfics are basically one shots of sickness like desises, contions, random colds etc. like if it... Mehr

Request (not open)
"Normal teenage XP"-CIPA
Beating Minecraft blind..
Friend at the park - autism
Finally Friends! -CP
Ahh content -CP part 2
Overworked
MMMMICROWAVE! -tourrets
Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]
Chat calm down [part 2]
Narcolepsy (mr. Innt)
Mrbeast stoll my leg!
The note
Broken deafonator

Memory loss.

319 9 6
Von Ipadkidinabox

Tittle: Memory loss.

Tommyinnt had memory issues.

Words: 1722
Written: Sep 29th 2023
Corrected:
Upload: Sep 29th 2023

———

As long as I can remember life's always been the same, wake up, contemplate the worths of getting up, read what I wrote in my notebook the day before and start my day. I don't remember much, but the morning always stick, I'm not sure why, maybe because it's the exact same each and everyday, or maybe I'm mixing one memory thinking it's multiple. I'm not really sure, I was told when I was younger I had a cyst on the part of my brain that is for memory's, they had to remove it for my safety and with it came a part of my brain. It's never been the same since.

Apparently not even when it was there, but man I can barely remember yesterday so I'll just take my parents words on it. I'm not sure why I can remember the cyst thing when I can't even remember my job. According to my notebook I'm a streamer/YouTuber. Witch makes since, some of my friends are. Underneath it, it says I keep it a secret from the internet and my friends. Not sure why though, but I'll trust my past self there's probably a good reason.

I reread over the information again, just hoping it will stick and then I left to go downstairs. I feel hungry and it says to go take my meds witch I know my dad has. "Hey Tommy, how'd you sleep?" He asked, I shrug. "As expected, let me get your meds, think you can get yourself a glass?" He asked. For the life of me I couldn't remember witch cabinet had the glasses in it, "umm," I say nervously. "That one," my dad pointed probably noticing my nervousness.

"Thanks dad," I say, right before I let out a nervous mumble, "just forgot." "It's alright Tom's I know something you forget things you usually remember, It's alright," he said witch I nodded with a small smile. I was lucky to get a supportive family. I don't think I could have made it this far without them.

— was trying a new pov turns out I don't like writing this was and I'm not good at it. —

He soon filled his glass with water and was handed the medication, the meds weren't for his brain, well not for the memory loss at least. It was for anxiety and depression. Witch he's been struggling with since he was 12 and only started being medicated a few months after his 17th birthday. Luckily it didn't make him feel like an emotionless person like some people who take these meds feel. It actually helped him positively even though he still has a lot to work on.

"You should go prepare, Wilbur wanted to call you at 11:30 it's almost then mate," his father said, "oh! Thanks dad I'll go do that now," he said rushing upstairs not exactly sure what his father meant by preparing, there was nothing indicating what he meant in his notebook and there's no way he didn't write it yesterday. If it was something important he would have said it right away. Right?

Soon after his pc booted he seen the message Wilbur sent.

Wilbursoot: message me when you're awake Tommy.

Tommyinnit: morning Wilbur, I'm awake now.

Not even a split second later he had an incoming call, by the one and only Wilbur soot.

"Wilburr!" He shouted excitedly into the mic. "Good afternoon gremlin child," he said in a quiet monotone voice yet straight after he bursted out into laughter, "I AM NOT A GREMLIN CHILD! I am infact a big man, such a big man I bean 800 pounds!" Tommy said fighting back.

"Yea sure, I would like to see you even try to lift me." "I would with my pinky," Tommy said confidently. "Maybe stick to two hands for now, don't want to break your child fingers," Wilbur said, a giant smirk on his face, witch Tommy could see due to his camera being on. 

He gave an anoyyed look at the camera, his also being on, "I am not a child," he stated. "Your 17 so your in fact still a child," Wilbur said.

"Not in 6 mouths," Tommy said since it would be passed his birthday. "Well you'll always be a child, not moving on from that, me and you are doing a bit of early practices right? Phil and Ranboo will do later today before the event starts," Wilbur said, witch made Tommy nervous. Man he's definitely forgotten something big hasn't he?

"Ok," he said, because if Wilbur figured out he forgot something that seemed like he should of remembered then he'll definitely question things. "Tommy? Are you ok, you look and sound nervous," Wilbur asked.

"Um," he wasn't sure if he should tell the truth on what's going on. "Tommy? Bud what's going on?" He asked, taking a deep breath in me uttered out the words, "don't know what where doing."

"You don't remember?" Wilbur asked shocked. "Sorry," me said tears picking up to his eyes. "No Tommy that's ok, we're practicing for mcc witch is later today," Wilbur said.

"Oh, ok thanks, sorry I forgot," Tommy said wiping his tears. "It's alright, is there a lot going on?" Wilbur asked, "no, why?"

"Just wondering if that the reason you forgot," Wilbur said, "oh, no, it um," he was quite nervous to say it.

Wilbur stayed silent, giving Tommy the chance to say what he wanted to say.

"Well, I have bad-ish memories issues due to a brain surgery I had when I was younger," Tommy got the courage to say after around a minute of silence. "Oh, wow, are you alright? Like now that you got the surgery?" Wilbur asked witch Tommy nodded, "it was cyst on my brain but they cut it out before it got dangerous," Tommy said.

"I'm glad," Wilbur said, the call got silent. "You can ask questions, I'll answer them the best I could," Tommy said.

"Do you forget us sometimes?" Wilbur asked. "No and yes? The part of my brain that remembers faces was left untouched, just once I seen your faces it was easier to recognize who you all were, just struggle more with the faceless bunch of the ones who doesn't show them often. But I have a notepad at my desk that explains who you all are, nicknames you've been given and given me," Tommy said before gasping.

"That must be were I wrote about mcc!" He said opening it and going to the newest page. "Yup, I forgot to put it in my other note book," Tommy said a bit frustrated. "Luckily we where practicing early today," Wilbur said making Tommy nod.

"I do forget everything content wise, need a reminder this is my job every morning. Can I ask you a question?" Tommy asked.

"Yea of course mate," Wilbur said. "Do you think anyone noticed?" He asked, sounding numb about it. "Your memory loss?" Wilbur asked just wanting to confirm that's what he was talking about.

"Yea,"

"No I don't think so, never been mentioned I don't think and there people in the community who has characters related to memory loss and no one's noticed anything like that with you," Wilbur said. "That's good, because in the middle of some days I can forget completely what's going on around me and I was scared that's happened while live and someone noticed," Tommy said, "it hadn't," Wilbur said, witch comforted Tommy.

"Wait so who are we playing mcc with?" Tommy asked, "Phil and Ranboo," Wilbur said, "ok! Let's start practicing," Tommy said. So they did, Wilbur left a hour later due to having plans and once 8pm came around they where all on the server, streaming live. (They lost that mcc.

—— 7 mouths later ——

We where live at Tommy's apartment Tommy, Phil and I. When I noticed Tommy looking around slightly confused.

"Hey mate, why don't me and you go get some water," I offered to Tommy, relishing he probably extremely confused right now. He slightly nodded.

"Be right back stream," I said getting up. Once out the small room I got Tommy to sit at the table. "Hey Tommy, we where live, do you remember why?" I asked. "Live?" He asked confused.

"It's your job mate, you stream and make YouTube videos, right now where doing a try not to laugh," I explained. "Oh... where are my notebooks?" He asked. "Not sure you hid them before we arrived," I said, Tommy looked at him panicked a bit. "Those tell me when to take my meds, all of the stuff I have planned and probably other important stuff too, I need to find them!" Tommy said kind of freaked out.

"We will find them, want to do it right now or after Phil leaves? He doesn't know about your memory issues," I said. "Right now please," he said so I nod. "Ok I'll go end the stream, why don't you get yourself some water and take some deep breaths ok?" He started to panic a bit and when he first moved out he lived with me for a bit so I knew about his anxiety and depression.

He nodded so I went over. "Hey Phil can you end stream? Tommy's feeling sick," I say, "yea of course mate," he said, without much more Phil ended. "What actually going on? Is he alright?" Phil asked standing up, probably noticing I lied.

"Tommy had brain surgery when he was 5 and since been struggling with memory issues, mid stream he forgot a lot, like what he was doing and his job and so I took him out to explain but now he's freaking out about his notebooks he hid before we came to keep it a secret from you," I explained.

"Oh, so we need to find these notebooks?" Phil asked, "yes he keeps all important things in them, including things to help him keep the memory lost thing a secret like nickname, bits he does and a bunch of everyday needs," I said so Phil nodded. "Ok let's start looking," Phil said.

So we went out, Tommy was looking already and we all started to help. We ended up finding it in a box underneath his bed and Tommy was extremely happy and Phil was extremely supportive.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.3K 258 12
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT !! REFER TO THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !! Welcome to just another MCYT angst one-shot book! I hope you'...
301K 6.8K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
2.1K 21 30
I was panting, running for dear life. I couldn't take it anymore I had to feel free and running around my block didn't feel like I was free anymore t...